๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ เทด ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐”€๏ฟฝ...

By heetual

a depressed mute boy, desperately wanting to end it all. until a popular guy witnesses the boy trip over hims... More

note/intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty (end)
not an update ๐Ÿ˜ญ

seventeen

645 33 86
By heetual

no one's pov

"one two three, one two three, one two three, repeat!"

"i can feel my ass cheeks falling off, oh lord."

riki gave up, dramatically falling onto the grass after his 10 sets of up and downs, commanded by the not so fit PE teacher to do 20 sets of up and downs.

"nishimura riki, not suprised."

one of the athletic boys on the football team laughed at the breathless on the floor, all while still doing his workout effortlessly. riki rolled his eyes at the guy and flipped them off, taking the advantage of laying on the grass to himself as a small break before the teachers start yelling at him.

"maybe if you tried to work out, you wouldn't have twig arms. or even worse, your ribs wouldn't be exposed whenever you take off your shirt!"

the buff guy once again taunted the younger one, catching the attention heeseung who passed the workout amd was currently trying to return to his normal breathing pace. he walked up to the jock, eyeing him up and down in disgust all while unknowingly flexing his big biceps in the face of the bully.

"what did you say to him?"

he looked down to the shorter one, raising an eyebrow. the short athlete didn't answer the taller one because of the intimidation he felt when looking at the older, so he attempted to walk away while gulping.

heeseung put his hand on the bullies shoulder and turned him around mimicking a swing with his fist, causing the already intimidated male to flinch hard and fall to the ground.

"why did you suddenly become a coward? learn how to pick on others your own size, punk."

he spat on the guy before returning to riki who already had a shocked expression.

"you're perfect. don't let that douche talk to you like that."

riki nodded and hung his head down low, letting the words of the bully sink in.

am i really unfit?

heeseung noticed the unusual silence from the younger, since he always had something to rant about or gossip but it was just silence on the way back to the locker room. he swung an arm around rikis shoulder pulling him closer to his side all while running his hand through the youngers blonde locks.

"i know what you're thinking about. no, it's not true. that bastard is just insecure."

he gave a ressuring smile to his friend before releasing his grip going to get his clothes from the locker to change out of the sweaty uniform he was in.

the blonde missed the warmth of the older. he paused himself in whatever he was doing, suprised at his own thought that just appeared in his mind.

ugh, what am i thinkng?

i'm probably just tired.

wasn't he supposed to be in love with sunoo? its surprising that the male had complety forgotten about his own love for the pink haired boy in the span of four days. the last people to enter the lockerroom was jay and sunghoon, who looked like they came running because of their sweaty faces and heavy breathing. but when riki looked closer, both of their lips looked equally as swollen.

jake, riki, and heeseung all had suspicion evident in their eyes but they were running out of time before the bell rang to indicate to go to the next class, so they really didn't mind anymore.

-----

no one's pov

the bathroom across the locker room was luckily empty when the two males arrived inside. sunoo immediately pushed himself against the other with his lips already on jungwons neck, feeling satisfied just by the youngers soft skin in contact with his own skin. he had his arms wrapped around jungwons small waist while jungwon had his hands tugging at sunoos hair, lightly whimpering on sunoos lips. it led to the younger boy sitting on the sink with his hands still tangled in sunoos pink locks.

"you don't know how bad i've wanted to do thi- ngh~"

the younger slipped his tongue inside of sunoos mouth while he was speaking, catching the other off guard.

they continued to eat eachothers faces until jungwon felt sunoos needy hand grip his belt, dangerously close to his private part. they stared at eachother momentarily before jungwon gulped, feeling his little friend down below rise up.

"you're getting a little excited darling.."

sunoo watched jungwon slowly move his crotch closer to the smirking male but he just teased the other by subtly moving his hand away and placing it back. it aroused him just by seeing the younger one so needy.

"hmm.. i didn't expect you to get so needy... but you do need a helping hand, am i right~"

sunoo placed his hand under jungwoms chin and lifted it up to meet his eyes, realizing a singular stream of drool trailing down his chin. he raised an eyebrow at the younger male but proceeded to tease the other with flirty stares and slight tugs on his belt.

"hyung~please.."

jungwon was getting irritated by the nerves down below from the older male and had had enough of the teasing. sunoo instantly unbuckled the belt effortlessly and slid his pants down, leaving jungwons stained boxers as they were and pulled him in for a small peck on the lips.

sunoo thought for a moment.

he couldn't just give pleasure out so easily, jungwon must gain it. he rested his arms on his sides and discreetly smirked at the small whimper jungwon let out, but he remained still in his spot.

"will you do me a favor?"

the dark haired male, confused, looked up from his head being lowered and nodded his head, still trying to catch his breath from some unknown reason.

"since you want it so bad.. why don't you beg for it? i want to know why...~"

jungwon bit his lower lip and leaned forward to the dominant male, having a seductive gaze which sort of flustered sunoo.

"i.. want you to give me handjob, please.. hyungie~ make me feel good."

and that was enough to make sunoo immediately pulling down the youngers boxers, his dick getting sprung free from the underwear holding it back. sunoo was a little suprised from the size of the genital because it was probably bigger than his— despite his innocence being greater than sunoos overall existence.

he wrapped his fingers around jungwons dick and slowly started to stroke it up and down, listening to the whimpers of the younger one who was desperately trying to thrust into sunoos fingers, but he was held back.

"woah there, calm down buddy."

he giggled innocently as he dominantly pulled jungwons head by his hair, facing his face to sunoos to also watch his expressions as he was getting pleasured. he gradually picked up his pace as each second passed by and so did jungwons desperation.

he played with the tip with his thumbs, massaging the hole and stroking it slowly, causing jungwons eyes to roll back in pleasure and tangle his hands in sunoos hair..

"fuck, you drive me crazy.."

jungwon managed to murmur out in sunoos ear who was intently listening to the creamy sounds and small sounds that echoed throughout the restroom.

sunoo shut him up from his queue of moaning by kissing him, running his tongue across jungwons already moist lips.

"is that so?"

then the white liquid came flowing out of the tip onto sunoos hand..

"you're that sensitive.. hm."

he detached his fingers from the genital and wiped the liquid on toilet paper from one of the stalls, letting the younger male catch his breath from the whole session. sunoo wasn't going to lie, he was insanely bricked up, but he just couldn't destroy the younger one just yet. he had to train him before actually doing it with him, or else he isn't going to walk for months.

"this is only the beginning, darling. its just a warm-up."

he winked at jungwon, washing his hands in the sink with soap while scrubbing his hands aggressively as if he has somewhere to be after. turns out he just wanted to take jungwon somewhere private where no one will bother them.

just them two.

alone.

—————

"hhhheeelllooooo? dude, you're zoning out."

jay put a hand on the lost male who was staring at a wall as if it is the most interesting thing in the world. he snapped out of his trance, cranking his head to the guy who decided to distract him, only to quickly change his attitude when he found out who it was. he waved and smiled at him before continuing staring at the wall trying to remember what he was thinking about.

jay sighed as he sat next to the blonde one, resting his long legs on the desk infront of him. they had freetime in their math class because they completed their work early, and now they are trying to do something productive because phones weren't allowed. how are they going to call it freetime but not allow phones?

the clock ticked loudly in sunghoons mind as he was trying to remember what he was thinking about before jay came and disrupted the scenarios in his head.

"what'cha thinkin' about? your crusty 20 year old cigarettes? or me, the most handsome guy at the school?"

sunghoon side eyed him with disgust and scoffed, raising his eyebrows in refusal.

"pfft.. YOU being the most handsome guy? you've got the wrong—"

"thats not what you said in the bath—"

"that was only once.. don't get too full of yourself mr. park."

the blonde leaned his head against the uncomfortable chair and tried to scoot away from the other, only to get dragged by jays strong arms back to the same position he was.

some students also known as the nerds attempted to silence them only to get told to shut up by sunghoon. he has no filter when speaking, at ALL. one of the male students cleared their throat and pointed an accusing pencil in sunghoons face with a slight smirk on his lips.

"you wouldn't like it if i told your parents that you were smoking, right?"

sunghoon felt his soul finger his ass at the shock but he sighed, flipping him off before turning around.

"fuck off, daniel."

—————

"hey.. thank you for comforting me.. i really appreciated it, hyung."

it was now a few hours after school had ended, jake arranged a meet up for him and heeseung at a local cafe that wasn't quite popular but it still had some business flowing. he thought it would be best to have some alone time with one of his now-beloved hyung to share his appreciation for the older.

"it's no problem, jake. you know you could always come to me if anything is happening."

"i know.. it's just that.."

"table for two! right this way."

the waiter interrupted the guy from speaking internally relieving jake because he wasn't quite ready to reveal his feelings yet. heeseung bowed politely and allowed jake to go along ahead, acting like an overprotective parent with no intention to lose their child. the waiter took them to an empty booth near the entrance of the cafe, setting down the menus and utensils necessary for restaurant purposes.

"enjoy."

heeseung chose to sit next to the blonde haired so he can listen in better to whatever he has to say.. and for another reason.

"as you were saying?"

he subconsciously interlocked their fingers underneath the table and leaned his head over to jakes shoulder while also putting a piece of bread in his mouth.

"i-i.."

everything was too suffocating for the younger one. heeseungs thumb brushing on his knuckles, heeseungs breath on jakes neck, heeseungs deep chuckles and hums in understandment were too distracting for jake to pour out his feelings to the other.

"it's okay if you don't want to say it."

he released his grip from jakes hands and ran them up his back, up to his scalp, brushing back the messy locks he forgot to brush because of his forgetfulness. jake felt hot tears forming in his eyelids as he tried to open his mouth. he looked away from the already worried guy, but it was no use since heeseung had a firm grip on jakes chin to prevent him to look away.

"don't cry, hm? everything's okay, i'm here."

he lightly put jakes head in his chest, listening to the other dampen his shirt with his tears. from afar, it'd look like heeseung was hugging jake in a bear hug so thats why the waiter, who was bringing in their drinks, thought they were a couple.

"you guys are such a cute couple!"

jake suddenly silenced his whimpers, now blushing in embarrassment from the oblivious lady, hiding himself even deeper in heeseungs strong arms.

"haha, thanks. i love him~"

heeseung pinched jakes cheeks that was out of sight, making the waiter laugh and hand out their drinks.

"are you cuties ready to order?:

"can we please have waffles with cream? on the same plate, please."

"alrighty, i'll bring your order to the chefs in a moment. do you guys want anything while you wait? appetizers?"

"no thanks, we're fine."

"okay! sit tight."

the lady finally walked away, leaving one embarrassed boy and one confident boy sitting together, still in eachothers arms. jake gathered his courage to raise his head up locating heeseungs eyes already on his.

they stayed like that momentarily until heeseung started leaning closer, and closer, and closer..

jake was too dazed as he was still lost in heeseungs captivating eyes, not noticing the older leaning forward..

"i apologize cuties! did you ask for cream—"

the woman cut her own words off as she witnessed the two boys almost kiss infront of her. she giggled like a little girl when she saw the two males shoot off of eachother in a haste because of her appearance.

"i'm sorry! i forgot if you asked for cream on the waffles or not!"

heeseung sighed and grinned, nodding to her question, now being the shy one along with jake who already had light dusted pink on his cheeks.

"i will leave you guys alone now.."

she walked away with the biggest smile on her face.

—————

"UGH! WHY AM I SO DOWN BAD FOR HIM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

riki kicked and screamed in his bed the moment he got home from walking. he rolled around in his blankets, bashing his cheetah plushie with all the force he gathered from his embarrassment and transfered it into a loud piercing scream that probably scared his neighbors into calling 911. during his tantrum, his sister walked into his room with a face mask on along with her phone in her hand, standing sassily.

"hey, i know you're gay and all but can you keep it down? you woke up bisco."

then came running in a tan-brown small dog, jumping into bed with riki and cuddling against his chest, licking his cheeks.

"go away bitch. i'm.. busy."

"busy? you know your ass is never busy."

"ugh! go away konon!"

she flipped riki off before slamming the door shut, making the bed slightly tremble from the hard impact.

the dog playfully bit rikis nose and slapped his face with his paws while the guy was contemplating his life choices.

"ah! fucking dog!"

he pushed the dog off the bed, throwing the blanket on his body to protect himself from the dog. but as he was thinking about it, the only thought that constantly ran through his head was heeseung.

heeseung this, heeseung that, heeseung everything.

he couldn't deny that heeseung was handsome and had a good personality, but his family knew already that sunoo was basically his platonic soulmate. he once again screamed into his pillow and kicked his feet around, knocking a few things off his bed but he couldn't care less.

"it's not like sunoo liked me back either way.. jungwon was just a reminder that i can never have what i wanted."

—————

heeheeseung

nishi🐆
hi hyung
im bored
wyd

bam🦌
im with jake rn
at a cafe
do you need anything?

nishi🐆
nooo im okay
i just have no one to talk to
ill leave you alone with jake ig

bam🦌
no ft me
jake said he's okay with calling

nishi🐆
oh
okay

incoming video call with bam🦌 !

—————

"hey."

"uh.. hi., shit, sorry, i'm really awkward over calls."

"haha, no, it's okay."

(awkward silence)

"so.. what are you and jake doing?"

"we're eating a waffle with whipped cream. it's really good!"

(heeseung turns the camera towards jake who was eating a piece of a waffle)

"see how cute he looks?"

(jake chokes on his food)

"i know, right?"

(riki cheekily smiles at the male who was trying to cover his face with his jacket sleeve)

"do you want to know what happened just now?"

"what happened?"

"the waiter called us a cute couple. and i said 'i know, i love him'. jake got so flustered! it was so cute."

(heeseung throws an arm around jakes shoulders)

"you guys do look like a cute couple."

(heeseung raises an eyebrow, smirking)

"you're cute too, you know?"

(riki immediately takes the camera off of his face and points it to the ceiling)

"n-no i'm not, the fuck? i look homeless."

"your blonde hair is so attractive. i'm suprised you haven't found someone yet."

(riki, flustered, clasps his hand around his mouth to suppress a squeal)

"i-i could say the same for you, hyung."

"funny guy. both you and jake are my babies. i love you both so much."

(riki points the camera at his face again, his red cheeks noticeable)

"see how cute you are? you even got flustered, cutie~"

"ugh! stop before i hang up on you."

"you'll have no one to talk to then. you only have me."

"shut up. i could've gone to sleep."

"oh? last time i checked you slept at three am!"

"that.. never happened."

(jake taps heeseungs shoulder, asking him a question. heeseung nods.)

"jake wants to talk to you privately."

(heeseung passes the phone to jake, while heeseung got up and went somewhere)

"hey, riki."

"hi hyung. did you want to talk to me?"

"..."

"i'm listening."

"i'm sorry. for being an asshole. i changed, riki. i shouldn't have... taken jungwon and forced you to come along just for some stupid deal. jungwon never liked me and never will. old me just couldn't accept it."

(riki intently listened to the other, putting his full face on display, attracting the olders attention at the end of his rant)

"it's okay.. really. i knew there was some good inside of you, atleast something positive that wasn't negative."

(riki smiles at the guy, watching jakes eyes crinkle as he smiles back)

"i'm also sorry for being an asshole to your friends. i'm sure they hate me, especially sunoo, but all i can do is atleast apologize."

"it's okay! you don't have to apologize, please. someone always isn't evil. the good eventually comes out, like right now."

(a deafening silence washed over the two, until a shuffle in the background interrupted it)

"are you guys done?"

"yes."

"yeah, i guess."

(the screen moves to be heeseungs face)

"well, we have to get going now, riki. i'm dropping jake off and then i'm going home."

"ah.. okay. goodnight and stay safe out there, okay?"

"thanks. bye bye."

"bye."

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.3M 418K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ยฉ2...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...