again ↠ chenji

بواسطة yvneos

"it's also funny to think that we act like we don't have a past." ↳ wherein the dream band are looking for an... المزيد

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
EPILOGUE

21

1.3K 55 8
بواسطة yvneos

chapter twenty-one

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"so, daddy is a rapper?"

chenle smiled at the four year-old kid who was sitting at the bed, he was under the blanket, hugging the chicken plushie which is his favorite in all the plushies he has.

"yes, baby." chenle nodded. "sleep now."

"but dada, i want to hear more!" he pouted.

"we will continue it tomorrow, my bubby." he said softly and brushed the kid's hair. "goodnight, bub." he whispered as he leaned closer to him, giving him a forehead kiss.

"dada, do what you promised, okay?" the kid said, looking like he really wants to know more about it. "goodnight, dada. have sweet dreams." he giggled.

chenle let out a giggles and fixed the kid's blanket, after that, he left the kid's room after turning off the lights. chenle made his way downstairs to drink some water.

the kid upstairs is named zhong sungni, chenle's son. four years of age. chenle was four weeks pregnant when he found out that he got pregnant, it was the day before they visited neo entertainment.

remembering those people he was with to go there, he felt so proud of them. they are now famous and have a lot of fans, they are now successful just like what they prayed for. chenle is really proud of them, he supports them as much as he can. he still communicates to them except to someone.

he still felt guilty when he left him without saying anything. after saying that he had fully decided that he would not take the offer, he left without telling them and no one knew about his pregnancy.

jisung, he was the other father of sungni. after hearing what jisung said that he was not ready to have a family yet, it made chenle's heart crack into pieces. he was already aware that he was pregnant that time and hearing what jisung said hurt him so much. he thought he would finally have a happy family with jisung but he was wrong. looks like it would never happen... but chenle still raised the child, he went to his father's hometown and lived there instead. he raised a smart, lovely, and clingy kid.

chenle was beyond thankful to have him, sungni is enough to him. he can't ask for more.

"dada, where are we going?" the kid asked curiously.

"home, baby." chenle said calmly.

"we're at home, dada." sungni said, pouting.

"the real home, bub." chenle said and brushed his hair.

"real home?" the kid asked curiously, tilting his head. "dada, are we coming back to your home?!" he asked dramatically.

"yes, baby. are you excited?" and he pinched his cheeks.

"will uncle junnie come with us?" he asked curiously.

"zhong chenle!" a sudden shout made the two flinched.

"we're here." chenle said calmly and got their baggage, telling the guards to put it in the van.

"my baby sungni!" he said happily and showered the kid's kisses, making the kid chuckle.

"uncle junnie, are you coming with us?" the kid asked softly.

"aw, of course, baby." he said softly and gently pinched the kid's nose. "it was also my home." he smiled.

"where's yangyang though?" chenle asked curiously.

"he won't come with us, he will be with xiaojun and hendery when he comes home as he decided to spend his time with them for a while." he said calmly.

"let's go now, we will be late on our flight." chenle said.

renjun knows everything, well, he supposedly does not but he found the two at the park nearby and renjun found out everything. as well as yangyang, who was with him at that time. renjun has a client here that's why he was here, he was now a successful architect.

renjun keep the secret to be a secret, he also didn't tell it to others because it was chenle said. besides, renjun didn't really plan to tell it to others since he wants sungni to be his favorite uncle only. it sounds selfish but you can't blame him, sungni is too cute like you're willing to do everything just for him.

"did you also get the email?" chenle asked.

they were now inside the airplane, sungni was sitting next to the window, chenle in the middle and renjun beside the hallway.

"yeah," renjun nodded. "you accept it?"

"still planning to," chenle said. "if you accept it, maybe i will accept it too." he smiled.

"well, it's also been a long time since i stopped singing. so maybe this is the time." renjun said, smiling.

"i was also having second thoughts about accepting it," chenle said.

"because he would be there?" renjun asked.

chenle didn't answer and just nodded, renjun let out a sigh and held chenle's hand.

"it was the destiny for the both of you, le. you should expect this coming, that at the end of the day. you will still meet the other father of your child." renjun said softly.

"i know, i just didn't know how i would face him... i might hurt him..." chenle said in a low voice, but it was already enough for renjun to hear it.

"he also hurt you too," renjun said. "but you know, communication is the key. i don't want to say anything since i didn't know jisung's side yet." he chuckled.

after a few hours, they had finally arrived. the plane smoothly landed on the ground. there's a van that was waiting for them, why don't they need to struggle about the transportation.

"thank you, le." renjun said as they dropped him off in front of his house. "bye, my baby." he said softly as he kissed the kid.

"bye, uncle junnie. i love you." and he showed a heart using his hand, making the two laugh because of his cuteness.

"inform me if you finally accept it," chenle said.

"of course, le." renjun said and nodded. "take care." and he waved at them.

renjun has his own house and it was his own design. his fiance, yangyang, is also one of the owners of the house since he helped renjun to build it. their wedding will also be next year and they are already preparing for it.

chenle is currently living at the condo he bought recently, it was not that spacious since it was just him and his son. it was already enough for the two of them. besides, they are also gonna move out someday since chenle is already planning to build their own house.

"dada, i want to make friends here." sungni said as chenle fixed the blanket on him.

"do you want to make friends here?" chenle asked, the kid immediately nodded.

"the more the merrier!" and he clapped.

"if you want to make some friends here, don't use our native language, okay? because people here won't understand it." chenle said softly.

"but why do uncle junnie and uncle yangyang understand it?" he pouted.

"because they had the same blood as us, baby." chenle said.

"oh, okay!" he giggled as he nodded.

chenle let out a chuckle and brushed his son's hair, sungni can speak three languages. but most of the time, he speaks mandarin. besides that, he was always with renjun and they used their native language to communicate. sungni grew up in china.

but still, chenle managed to practice sungni speaking the other language. sungni wasn't even that hard to teach and he was easy to understand.

"dada, are we going to live here forever?"

chenle watched his son struggle to sit down at the chair, he let out a laugh first before helping his son.

"yes, bub." chenle nodded.

"but how about my friends there?" he whined.

"we're still going to visit there every year, sungni." chenle said softly.

"oh, okay dada." he nodded.

"eat your breakfast, bub. uncle renjun will be here in a few minutes." chenle said.

the kid giggly nodded and ate his food without any mess. the reason why renjun would be here today, the two of them will accept the offer together they got from the neo entertainment.

it was an offer where the dream band was going to reunite, a lot of people requested and manifest it. it's been two years ago when they got this offer but since the two of them were busy at that time, they ignored it.

but now, the two had fully decided and finally accepted the offer.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

174K 6.2K 52
❝ wow jisung. you clearly didn't torment her enough...they're usually a little more...terrified ❞ ↳ wha...
145K 9.4K 72
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...
96.9K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...
314K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...