The Forgotten Twin

De MARAUDERS-MAP

Delilah Potter was sick of the shadows. Ever since her first year at Hogwarts, she had been stuck behind her... Mais

Chapter 1 - Year 1 Begins
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 1 - Year 2 Begins
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 1 - Year 3 Begins
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 1 - Year 4 Begins
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 1 - Year 5 Begins
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extra Scene
Chapter 1 - Year 6 Begins
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

55 2 0
De MARAUDERS-MAP

The rest of the break Delilah kept trying to talk to Harry but he was always busy or talking with others.

Finally, just after dinner on the last day she managed to get him on his own.

"Harry, stop walking. I need to talk to you."

"Ok, what's up?"

"I had this weird dream the night of Christmas..." Delilah quickly relayed the dream and Harry's eyes kept widening with every word she said.

"So I assume based on your expression that it actually happened?"

Harry nodded and Delilah sighed.

"The question is why? Nothing like this has happened before unless it's because of..."

She paused. The Dream Dust had been glowing.

"Well, thanks Harry, I'm going to head off to bed, see you tomorrow in potions."

Harry groaned at that, but waved goodbye.

The next morning in charms Delilah did great as usual when Professor Flitwick called her back.

"Yes, Professor?"

"I was wondering if you would mind tutoring another student. They are in the same year as you and need help in charms," Professor Flitwick explained.

"Of course, who is it?" asked Delilah.

"His name is Alexander Black. He is a Hufflepuff first year and needs a bit of extra help with charms."

"Sure, so when will I meet him?"

"I was hoping you could tutor him today after dinner in the library."

"That works, see you later Professor Flitwick."

Delilah waved and left for lunch, her curiosity about Alexander preoccupying her throughout the rest of the day.

That night after classes and dinner she made her way to the library and picked a table and pulled out her charms book.

After a few minutes a guy with messy brown hair swaggered over.

Delilah sighed, she hoped that this wasn't Alexander but knowing with her luck, he was.

Sadly he was, because he spotted her and walked over.

"You're Delilah Potter, correct?"

Delilah nodded.

"And you're Alexander Black?"

Alexander winced.

"Please, call me Alex."

Delilah nodded and went straight down to business.

"So what do you need help with?" she asked.

"My charms work is dismal," Alex answered.

Delilah rolled her eyes.

"Well, if that's the case then I guess we should start with the basics."

Alex sighed.

"You mean the boring stuff."

"If you are so bad at charms then you could use the review of the simple stuff," pointed out Delilah.

"Fine, so what spell first?"

"Try Wingardium Leviosa."

Alexander sighed but cast the spell on the feather that Delilah had given him. Nothing happened.

"So all smart and mighty one, what am I doing wrong?"

"Your wand movement is correct, so it must be your pronunciation. Say it very slowly," Delilah ordered.

Alex complied and Delilah realized the problem.

"It is the pronunciation, it's Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa. The 'gar' needs to be nice and long and make sure that you hear the o."

Alex nodded and did it. Guess what, it worked.

He looked at Delilah with a look of respect and then noticed her Slytherin badge.

"You're in Slytherin? I thought you'd be a Ravenclaw for sure," the surprise in his voice seemed genuine.

"Yes, I'm a Slytherin, I hope that won't be a problem," her eyes narrowed slightly and Alex quickly shook his head.

"No, I was just surprised since you're so smart and usually the ones that are smart are in Ravenclaw," he quickly recovered.

"Yeah no, I could not deal with answering a riddle to get into the common room, imagine forgetting your textbook," snickered.

Alex laughed.

"Me neither, that's the most impressive thing about them, in my opinion at least."

Delilah laughed.

"Definitely. Honestly, imagine if one of them got drunk and had to answer a riddle."

Alex laughed harder.

"Nah, they'd be too responsible for that."

"True, so what do you want to work on next? We have time for one more spell. How about Alohomora?" Delilah suggested.

"We haven't learned that yet," Alex stated.

"The only spells we've learned are Wingardium Leviosa, and turning vinegar into wine. I got bored so I worked ahead," Delilah calmly responded as if it was no big deal.

"Huh, cool. So I just say Alohomora?"

Delilah nodded. "And do this with your wand," she showed him the wand movement and he quickly got it down so she pulled out a lock from her bag. "And then point at the lock and say, Alohomora."

The lock unclicked.

"There is a spell that makes it so Alohomora doesn't work but we don't need to work about that yet. Now try it on the lock."

Delilah relocked it and handed it to Alex. On his third try he got it and then time was up.

To her surprise she had actually enjoyed it, and walked back to her common room after with a small smile on her face.

"Snake Scales," she said when she reached the entrance.

When she walked in she saw Draco struggling with his Transfiguration homework.

Delilah snuck up behind him.

"Wow, I never thought I'd see you need help with homework," she whispered in Draco's ear and he flinched satisfactorily.

"I didn't hear you, and I occasionally need help with homework. I'd do it tomorrow but it's the Quidditch Match and I don't want to miss it or be distracted. Professor Snape is refereeing and so the Gryffindors will be in for one."

"Ok, I'll look over it."

Delilah helped Draco and told him what was wrong until it was almost lights out.

"Thanks, Delilah, you're the best," Draco pulled her in a quick hug and then walked up to his dorm and Delilah quickly shook her thoughts from her head and headed to her room, wondering why there was a blush on her cheek and why her thoughts kept turning to a certain blonde young man.

The next afternoon was the match and the whole school went down to see it.

Just off the start Snape awarded Hufflepuff a penalty because George Weasley had hit a Bludger at him.

Harry meanwhile circled the game like a hawk, looking for the Snitch.

A few minutes later, Snape awarded Hufflepuff another penalty, this time for no reason at all.

Then, all happened at once, Harry went into a spectacular dive, which drew gasps and cheers from the crowd. Delilah stood up, excited, as Harry streaked toward the ground like a bullet.

He sped straight at Snape and he turned on his broomstick just in time to see something scarlet shoot past him, missing him by inches — the next second, Harry had pulled out of the dive, his arm raised in triumph, the Snitch clasped in his hand.

The stands erupted; it had to be a record, no one could ever remember the Snitch being caught so quickly.

Harry jumped from his broom and was immediately surrounded by his fellow Gryffindors.

Everyone headed off to the Great Hall for dinner and Delilah noticed Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle looking like they'd been in a fight. She sighed and walked over to them.

"What did you do?" she asked, exasperated.

"Nothing," at Delilah's glare Draco continued, "we just got into a fight with Weasley and Longbottom, we're fine, really."

Delilah rolled her eyes.

"Did you have to provoke them though? It was unnecessary."

Draco grinned sheepishly.

"Ok, I won't do it again," he promised.

"Honestly, why do I hang around you?" Delilah muttered to herself.

When they reached the Great Hall, Delilah noticed that Harry hadn't come back.

Worried, she walked over to Hermione and Ronald.

"Hermione, have you seen Harry since the match?" she asked.

"No, I thought he was with you," Hermione answered.

Ronald tried to say something but his mouth was so full of food that they couldn't understand what he was saying.

After he swallowed, he tried again.

"He's just walked in and is over there, looks... muddy."

That was an understatement. Harry was covered in sticks and leaves as if he'd been in the Forbidden Forest.

He sat down in between Ronald and Hermione and Delilah squished in next to them.

"Harry, why are you covered in leaves?" asked Hermione.

Harry quickly took a bite and then explained how he had followed Snape into the forest and that he was meeting with Quirrell. Apparently Snape was threatening Quirrell to know what was guarding the Sorcerer's Stone.

"Wait, you mean the stone that Nicholas Flamel made that gives eternal life if drunk every month and riches?"

Harry nodded and explained that Hagrid had put his three-headed dog in front of a trapdoor that led to the Sorcerer's Stone and that Snape was after it.

When he was done Delilah wasn't buying the fact that it was Snape.

"Snape? Wanting eternal life? With greasy hair like his? No way, where's your evidence?"

"Well, in the first quidditch match he tried to curse Harry off his broom," Hermione pointed out. "I know a jinx when I see one, you have to maintain eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking."

Delilah rolled her eyes, Snape wasn't the only one that hadn't been blinking. Quirrell hadn't either.

"Did you keep looking to see if anyone else wasn't blinking?" No response. "Exactly, you have no proof, you just need to tell Dumbledore or Professor McGonagall about what you think and-"

"Tell me what, Miss Potter? A crisp voice said from behind them.

"Ask Harry, he's the one with all the information, I was just told."

Professor McGonagall turned on Harry.

"What do you need to tell me?"

"Um, well, it's about the Sorcerer's stone. We think that somebody's going to try and steal it," Harry explained.

Professor McGonagall looked stunned.

"How do you know about the stone? I think it best if we continue this conversation in my office. Come along, Granger, Potter, Potter, Weasley."

They walked to her office.

"Where is your evidence?"

Harry quickly relayed all of his 'evidence' to her and they all waited for her to say something.

"Five points from Gryffindor, for wasting my time with this nonsense, Professor Dumbledore trusts Professor Snape. Now, go back to bed, all of you."

"Professor, wait," Delilah quickly interjected. "I know that this seems like a waste of time, but isn't it worth looking into? Even if nobody is trying to steal it, it's worth checking, just to make sure."

Professor McGonagall thought for a moment before saying, "You're right, I will tell Dumbledore about this nonsense tomorrow morning, but I better not hear anything about this again if we decide that it isn't worth looking into or that they both are correct. Now all of you, go to your dorms now."

They all headed back to their separate dorms and yet, Delilah couldn't fall asleep.

Could Snape or Quirrell be after the stone? Delilah didn't want it to be either of them, but like it or not, someone was looking for the stone, that much Delilah was sure about.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.1K 128 21
Aerea Malfoy has been lied to for her whole life. She is not who she is told to be. Will she find out the truth? And if so, how much in her life wi...
87 0 15
Maeve Keres has spent her entire life being shoved to the background. One day a letter arrives and she begins to unravel the lies she's been told. Bu...
512 21 17
Evelynn Potter has always been stuck behind her brothers shadows.. And shes sick of it. Unlike her brother shes placed in Slytherin. And unlike her b...
551K 14.2K 36
Hermione is the "Brightest Witch of her Age": she follows the rules and she only breaks curfew to fulfil her prefect duties. That is until one night...