BEEN A WHOLE COLLEGE VIBE

princessalisha33

"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit... Еще

Part 1 🍯💫
Part 2 ✨✍🏾
Part 3 🫶🏾🧚🏾
Part 4 🦋💨
Part 5 👾💕
Part 7 🌶️🥵
Part 8 💄🧖🏾‍♀️
Part 9 🎧🕸️
Part 10 ???
Part 11 ❤️💋
Part 12 🫧👽
Part 13 🫦☁️
Part 14 ??
Part 15 🐥🐝
Part 16 ☘️💚
Part 17 📍☁️
Part 18 🧞‍♀️💜
Part 19 🧥🐻
Part 20 🧠💓
Part 21 (can you do sum fa meh😭🤪)
Part 22 🦊🧡
Part 23 🕕🕯️
Part 24🐙🌸
Part 25 🪐🌪️
Part 26 🦩🌺
Part 27 🧟‍♂️🪖
Part 28 ??
Part 28 🎃🧡
Part 30 ?❤️‍?
The End 🕸️

Part 6 🪝🔮

941 19 12
princessalisha33

CASSIUS's POV

These past few weeks have been really interesting since i stumbled into that fine ass gorgeous girl Ayesha at my boy Geezy's studio. She has a nigga sprung! Since she fell in his studio i honestly haven't been able to think about other shit except her.

The way her innocent brown eyes just looked up at me when she was on the floor that day, the way her tiny hand felt so soft in mine when i was helping her up and gosh her body i can't even begin to describe what just looking at her makes me honestly feel like imma bust right there.

I had been trying to get her number after i took her to her apartment from Geezy but he was telling me about how she's like a sister to her and how she's off limits or whatever the fuck that nigga was on about. I honestly didn't give two shits about what he was saying because in all honesty i wanted to see her again and talk to her some more and Geezy was just being a fucking opp.

She seemed really interesting with just the short conversation we had had in my car whilst i was driving her to her apartment. A nigga was so whipped my dumb ass forgot to ask for her number, so stupid. The only way i could see her again was begging Geezy to tag along to their apartment yesterday when he wanted to go clubbing with them. I'm not big on the partying  scene but anything to see Ayesha again.

She had occupied so much of my mind and i felt like a freshman high school boy that had some crush or something. I couldn't get his mind off her. I had never had any feelings like these for a girl especially a girl i had just met.

Thing is i don't actually do relationships, i usually just fuck and leave. i have mastered detachment and no strings attached so that's how i move. The last relationship i was in was like back in high school and i don't even remember her name, since then i've been having flings nothing serious.

When i saw her in those tiny green pajama shorts and with no bra on yesterday i swear my dick twitched a little. I just wanted to rip them off her to see her full juicy ass on display.

Even when she came out all dressed up in her tight outfit after we had waited for her and Chrissy to get ready i couldn't take my eyes off her. It honestly made me a little angry seeing her show off a little skin and think if those other niggas out there were thinking about what i was thinking of doing to her. I mean obviously they were because fuck how could they not her body is just so perfect. She's bad as hell i don't even wanna lie.

i couldn't even speak to her the whole night because every time i looked at her which i most definitely was i couldn't help but think of dirty impure thoughts. And to be real my dumbass was nervous as hell which is so out of character for me.

I finally couldn't control myself when we were chilling outside the balcony after tasting that gut wrenching mac and cheese, should've really listen to her advice on that one. Her lips looked so soft and i had to taste them. I loved how her body reacted so well to mine and how she responded to my touch. The way her fat ass felt in my hands and the sound of her moans had me so hard i was ready to fuck her. i understood why she stopped the heated moment but damn. I just had to respect her.

After coming from her apartment i texted her as soon as i got back home. Im glad i had the balls to ask her out on a mac and cheese date because i really wanted to know more about her, she intrigued me.

I live not so far from the music school where Geezy and Ayesha go to in a big condo that my parents paid for. They have always supported me with getting me everything i wanted since money was never a problem but i wanted to build a career in music on my own with no help from their money since i was 23 and a grown man. i didn't even want the condo but accepting it was the only way to get them to get off my back.

After Ayesha says her goodnights after we had planned for our date I go to my kitchen to have something to drink. It's 2am and I honestly haven't been able to sleep thinking of what happened at the club with me and her. The way she was grinding on my dick, softly moaning at my touch and listening to my command instantly when i asked her to sit on my lap...Fuck there i go again. I chug down the whiskey i had poured in a small glass and took out my phone to dial Ivy's number.

Ivy is just my fuck buddy, basically one of my hoes. She is an instagram model and a little bit of a snob since she's kinda rich or whatever. She isn't my girlfriend or anything and i had told her what we had before anything got too serious right in the beginning and at first she wanted to say no to us just fucking wanting us to be together. But i think she had fallen in love with me and couldn't say no to the only offer on the table, i don't know and honestly i could care less. All i know is when i call she answers and comes over. I call her and in 30 minutes she arrives which is pretty quick judging from where she stays.

i open the door and find her waiting for me in a trench coat which i already know has nothing underneath it.

"Go to the couch and remove the trench coat," i tell Ivy as she follows what i instruct her without even greeting her.

"Nice to see you too Cassius," she replies

i close the door and see her sitting on the couch with nothing on but her heels. I whip out my dick which was already hard from the previous thoughts i had been having of Ayesha without even removing my sweat pants and bend her over the couch's arm rest. i stroke my dick a little with i eyes closed thinking of Ayeshas perfect lips as i put on the condom which i always made sure i would put on no matter what whilst i spit in my hand to lubricate her entrance so that i can enter her.

I close my eyes as i enter pussy her from behind and tightly hold her hips as i begin to fuck her. She flinches a bit and attempts to push me out because i am too big for her as she has told me many times previously but i pay no attention to that.

With my eyes still closed i imagine Ayesha in that tiny outfit she was wearing earlier tonight. Her soft luscious lips, how good they would feel around my dick and fuck the sound of her moans. The way her ass felt, so soft in my hands when i cupped and massaged it, how her nipple instantly got hard after just touching her and the way she was grinding on my dick. Fuck.

"Fuck Ayesha i'm going to cum.." i mumble and with that i release my load in the condom. I pull out and remove the condom to dispose of it in the bin that's in my bathroom. i come back from the bathroom and see Ivy still naked laying on the couch.

This is always the hardest part with Ivy, i would think with the amount of times we've done this she would know that when i stand up to dispose the condoms after i cum she has to leave.

"Don't you want more daddy?" she asks trying to sound seductive but obviously fails as i pass her going to the kitchen to get some water.

"The door is unlocked Ivy i don't want to make this awkward for you like last time when i had to chase you out," i say feeling bad for what i had done. I'm not evil but she knows how this works and it irritates me that she doesn't understand. I've told her and showed her that this is how it is and she agreed. If she doesn't want she could just tell me and i'd let her go i don't give a fuck.

We just fuck and thats it, she knows that. Even though every time something like this happens i feel bad for her and call her the next day to take her out or for make up sex but something just felt different today because through the whole thing i was thinking about Ayesha and i was still thinking about her.

"Oh so it's that typa night now, not the 'Ivy i need someone to talk to i feel lonely' typa night okay," she says getting up and wearing her coat after imitating me.

This is what i didn't like about Ivy, she'd always bring up the past or moments i'd like to forget like the one she had just bought up. The only time she slept over when i was going through some things with my dad who had cancer last year and almost died. i felt lonely and needed someone to talk to because it messed with my head so i called her and we talked all night. After that night it was definitely confirmed i had no romantic feelings towards her whatsoever but the friendship was there maybe. I guess she interpreted it differently.

I simply just keep quiet and continue drinking my water.

"So who's Ayesha? Your new toy, quest, bitch?" she asks me walking towards the door.

"Goodnight Ivy," i say to her getting very agitated by her and closing the the door in her face as she was finally out.

What i don't understand about this girl is that she literally fucks every single nigga in these streets, especially them old dudes at her Instagram model photo shoots or whatever and still finds a problem with me fucking with someone else.

I sigh go to sleep right after i locked the door trying to avoid any thoughts of Ayesha creeping up again in my head.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

thoughts on Ivy?

Ivy and Cassius?

please comment and vote 😭😭

bye bubbas 🥰

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Middle - Volume Two ✔️ Jamie Squared

Любовные романы

119K 4.8K 75
#3 - Shocks 27/9/19 "Don't hold back." I whisper, and he brings his face up to look into my eyes. He looks conflicted, but the lust raging inside of...
850K 13.1K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...
Enemies with Benefits [COMPLETE] Angel

Любовные романы

162K 2.2K 53
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
Stuck In Hell With My Enemy Toxiic_Lay

Любовные романы

162K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...