Transcendent King

By pausevlim

Aizen Sosuke has been transported into the world of DxD and there is no plot armor to stop him now Disclaimer... More

Bio
Peerage
Kidnaped by Someone
Longinus
Canis Lykaon
Apotheosis
Young Devil Mixer
Divine Dividing
Vali Lucifer
Souls
Slash Dog vs Vanishing Dragon
Subjugate the Black Dragon
Smol Alatreon
Goals
Vengeance
Expansion
Kouh Academy
Devils
Disappointment and Developments
Marriage Troubles
Priest of Gluttony Vs Hero Faction
How far can you Fall?
Ddraig and the Trap
Peace? There is no Peace!
Response
The Summoning
All The Worlds Evil
Primate Murder
My Underworld
Witch Queen Vs Dark King
The Espada
Spoils of War
Olympians
Kings Arrival
Ambition
Lose Ends
Beginning of the End
King of Heaven: Gilgamesh
Alpha
Omega
True Red Dragon Emperor
Diablos Dragon Ascension!
Romulus-Quirinus
Finale of Rome
Beast of Comparison
Rebirth
Greatest Hunter
Aspect of Death
Inadequate
The Apocalypse
The Big 3
Beast of Regression
Lady of the Lake
Redemption
Chao's End
Battle of Kings
Breakdown the King
Right of Ruling
Transcendent Arrival
Life Goes On
The Final Bio

Knowledge is Power

11.1K 209 237
By pausevlim

Serafall: Se-Tan get back here! Hahahaha

I chase after my adorable little 5 year old brother. He is soooooo perfect. He is like a mini me and I adore him. While So-tan is also cute, she is to serious and never plays with me. Se-tan on the other hand is a perfect child to my parents and me and Sona.

'Sebastian': Hehehehe. You cant catch me Levi-tan!

We turn a corner and run into our mother. Were in big trouble now!

Serena: Seriously, how many times do I have to tell you both not to run in the halls? And Serafall why are you encouraging this!?

Eheh. I forgot about that. As I was thinking of a way to defend myself, Se-tan ran up to mother and hugged her leg.

'Sebastian': Were soorryyy but it is fun. Cant we have fun Mother?

He gives her the biggest puppy dog eyes that I have ever seen and Mother instantly caved.

Serena: You can have fun all you want dear, but I am just worried about you. Cant a mother be worried for her baby boy?

She reversed his tactic right back at him and he to fell for it. He looks like he fell into depression instantly.

'Sebastian': You can! I promise that I wont do it again mother! Please don't be sad!

Mother kneels down and wraps him up in a hug

Serena: Its alright dear. Just make sure to play outside from now on alright?

Sebastian nodded his head rapidly in response

Serena: Good. Now run along now! I things to do with your father.

Sebastian runs a grabs Serafalls hand before pulling her away

'Sebastian':  See you later, Mother! Love you

A wave a him and reply

Serena: Love you too, Dear!

When he turned a corner and disappeared I could not hold back the sigh escaping my throat. Such a pure child. I can only hope that he can forgive me. With the council of elders pushing the clan heads to sign marriage contracts and secure the future of the underworld. There is not much that I can do.

The least I can do is make sure that whatever b*tch that takes my son is worthy and not some snot nosed brat. My darling boy deserves only the best after all.

{Sitri Library}

Currently the grand library of the famous sitri mansion is in shambles. Not that anyone knows that of course. If anyone were to take a look into the room they would see that the place is in pristine condition as always.

In truth the library has been ravished and not a single book was left unused. Not single page left unturned. The man behind this slaughter was non other than the so called perfect child. Sebastian Sitri, or as he prefers, Aizen Sosuke.

Utilizing complete hypnosis. he has not left this library sense the age of 3. He has spent all of his time learning of the world and he was left impressed by what this universe offers. While his family plays around with a figment of Aizens imagination. 

He has learned of many worlds and realms that vary in so many ways. A lot more interesting than the three worlds of his past universe.

Instead of Reiryoku, this universe has many different energy's. The body that he currently possess wields the energy called Demonic Power. Using this energy you can use your imagination and willpower to create. He has even taken its properties and added it to his Reiryoku.

When he learned of divinity and so called gods, he was disgusted. These fakers do not deserve to be called gods. A God should stand above everything. To be the ultimate power. Yet these weaklings call themselves deity's. Pathetic imitations.   

The only one the gained the interest of the transcendent was the biblical god. A man that started creation and shaped the world. Now that is worthy of Aizens respect. If only he was not killed he would be of more interest. Though his creations are still here to experiment with.

The Sacred Gears and The Throne of Hero's.

Sacred gears are spiritual weapons that attach themselves to the souls of humans and allow them to reach greater power at the cost of being a target of the supernatural. It reminds him of Yhwach in that way. You gain power but lose a portion of your lifespan. I will have to research these 'gears' in person.

The throne is also of interest. If a human is remembered by humanity in someway, there souls are placed within this realm. Though because they are souls they cannot sustain themselves outside of the realm without being summoned by a master.

It sounds like slavery with more steps to me though.

Though the supernatural can visit this realm and interact with hero's of the past. They even have a king there. A man feared throughout the factions as the King of Heros, Gilgamesh. He is said to be the strongest human ever to live and I will have to watch myself when around him. After all, I can sense his aura from here and he is not someone to be trifled with.

I can do nothing of it as of now. I can not expose myself so soon with the threat of those fake deity's and factions. As soon as my vessel grows up and I gain what is called Evil Pieces, I will be able to remake the Espada and begin my work.

These devils sure are annoying though. The so called '4 Great Satans' are jokes. They are the strongest devils and yet they follow the orders of the council. Once again another reminder of my old world. The captains could have leveled the soul society with ease and yet they let themselves be controlled by Central 46. Even Kurosaki listens to them now and it disgusts me.

It is to be expected I guess. Not everyone can live like I can. To be unbound be things like laws. This body's older sister and her comrades can not exist without clinging to the laws made by those that are weaker then them. That is why they are weak. For laws only exist for the weak that cannot live without clinging to them.

At least I do not have to pretend to be a kid and act like I love this family. All of them believe that I am the perfect child and that I could do no wrong. When I have not even looked at them in the past 2 years. Illusion always make everything easier.

Oh well. Since I have finished learning of this world I believe it is time to gain a closer perspective of it.

I then disconnect my soul from this skinsuit for the first time sense arriving and it felt like waking up from a nap. I then protect the vessel with multiple barriers made from my Reiryoku.

While it seems that no one in this universe holds their power in a separate dimension like me. The ones that are stronger than me should be able to perceive my power so I will seal it with something that I have grown familiar with over the past millennia.

Aizen: Now lets go and see the universe with my own eyes.

He then opens a Garganta to allow him to travel between the worlds and walks threw it.

                    For Soon it will all Belong to Me 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.7K 46
inspired by over Lord sparda I got this idea after watching the anime and reading overlord sparda l This is a FanFiction I don't own anything
107K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
25.2K 530 16
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
300K 4.2K 34
(this book is just a random CROSSOVER mainly DMCxHDXD...) You are YN Redgrave/Sparda, son of Legendary demon hunter, Dante, and the grandson of Spard...