DYCLAND SEBASTIAN

By AymAMidelChayld

Dycland Sebastian, an Alpha Werewolf who's set to kill anyone who gets in his way, got sold to a mad werebeas... More

Dycland Sebastian
Chapter 1. The World
Chapter 2. The Pack
Chapter 3. A Rare Species
Chapter 4. Caged Beast
Chapter 5. The Werecat on Duty
Chapter 6. Instant
Chapter 7. Meeting the Mad Breeder and his Loyal Dog
Chapter 8. Arriving at the Hospital for Werebeasts
Chapter 9. A Ridiculous Contract
Chapter 10. The Man in the Moon
Chapter 11. Rumor
Chapter 12. Berserk
Chapter 13. The Newcomer
Chapter 14. Making deal
Chapter 15. Gray, White, and Red
Chapter 16. Dycland's Subject of Hate
Chapter 17. The She-Wolf and the He-Wolf
Chapter 18. The First Night of Heat
Chapter 19. The Perfect Plan
Chapter 21. Contract Fulfilled
Chapter 22. Unwanted Freedom
Chapter 23. Regroup
Chapter 24. Infiltration
Chapter 25. Dycland Sebastian
EPILOGUE. Sudden End

Chapter 20. In Each Other's Arms

53 1 0
By AymAMidelChayld

THE next day after the night of the Crescent, Dycland woke up naked next to a red haired female Werewolf that smelled strongly of him.

It took him a while before realizing what had happened the night before. It was steamy and he felt good this morning.

He was at a loss, not knowing what to do though.

Should he wake the sleeping woman up next to him?

Should he just make a run for it now that she still sleeps?

Should he wait for her to wake up and see if this will work with her?

As he pondered deeply on what he's going to do next, the woman stirred awake. He heard her groan a bit and with her back turned to him, the woman sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

He watched her stretch out her arms above her head, flexing her muscles on the back. Her curves and golden porcelain skin looks inviting him for an embrace. 

Without a thought, Dycland put his arms around her waist. Hugging her from the back. He comfortably put his chin on her shoulders.

He felt her tensed up in his arms. 

And in a slow motion, the woman turned her head towards him. 

It was not just her who wore the surprise on her face. 

Dycland, additionally questioning his body why cling on to her like this, has his eyes wide as he recognizes the face of the woman.

Isn't this Cassia who I hate the most? Why, she looks more beautiful than the first time I saw her. Did something block my eyesight the first time we met that it is just now I appreciate her beauty? And she feels soft. I like it. 

Their faces were so close together Dycland would have let himself kiss her if only not for the woman screaming like a banshee.

He pictured his ear spat blood.

The female Alpha who he hates the most but looking so beautiful and likable pushes him hard, sending him toppling over on his back out of the bed.

"Ack—!"

"What—how—why—?"

Flustered, Cassia stuttered on her words, unsure of what to ask first.

Why is he here?

What's he doing here?

How did he get in here?

What happened?

Why are they both naked?!

Instead, she said only one word and it speaks volume. "You!"

Dycland, however, is a man who is easy to adapt to any situation he is in.

And if this woman has become his mate during her heat, then so be it.

But why is she the one who's getting flustered and angry when she's the vixen who seduced him in the first place?

It was her scent that led him to her, seduced him, and as far as he can remember, it was her who clings to him like vice as they make love all night long.

"You jerk!" 

He heard her curse.

"Why are you here? Did you do something to me?"

It was all you, why blame me? I was simply attracted.

"Did you force me?"

"Now see here, woman," Dycland, who can't accept being accused of such a crime, got up and sat. 

"I do not force anyone to be with me. I am an Alpha. It is a given that all females are attracted to me when they go in Heat. Just like you! Anyway, it was you who rubbed your scent all over me, seducing me, clouding my head, and pushed me down on this bed, begging me to take you as my mate. This is all your fault! Not mine. So, take me as your husband."

Now, what in the world is Dycland saying? Even he doesn't know.

He frowned at her. "I don't know why it's me who's begging to be betrothed to you, when it should be you. Is this how female Heat affects male Werewolves? So this is why Jack always begs for Olivia's attention,” he said, muttering the last part.

“Huh…?” Cassia has no clue on what Dycland’s was talking about. She gaped at him with her mouth hanging open. 

She thought that this place was safe for her? Then why is this guy here? And where is Raven? 

A cold breeze blows inside the cave, making them both shiver. That’s when Cassia remembered she’s not wearing anything. 

She brought her knees to her chest and crossed her legs to hide herself. She crossed her arms on her chest, tucked it in between her chest and legs, shielding her breast.

When she turned her head, she saw Dycland staring at her openly. She felt her whole face grow hot in embarrassment. 

“W-what are you looking at?” she snapped at him weakly, hugging herself tighter.

Dycland looked her in the eyes. 

“I just realized this but… you have nice skin. Can I touch your arm?”

She stared at him in horror. “Huh…?” 

She jumped when Dycland moved. His arms stretched out to her. In her mind, she saw his face with a dirty look and his hands were wiggling like a pervert. 

Scared of what he’ll do to her, she stood and swung his legs in 180. Her heels digged in Dycland’s face sending the guy flying to the wall. 

“Perverted jerk!” she cried, hugging herself.

DYCLAND never imagined himself being kicked by a naked skinny lady ever on the face. And never once did he even imagine himself being defeated by hitting his head on the wall.

His eyesight crossed. He tasted blood inside his cheek. And the side of his face that got connected to this woman’s foot stings.

He let his body slide down the floor of the cave. He let himself recover from the damage the woman had made of him. 

When his eyesight returned, he felt the blood rushing to his head. His eyes burned at the back of the woman who was dressing up in a hurry.

He let out a breath to calm himself from the growing anger inside him. If he let his temper rule him over, this woman right here will be dead and he’ll be left alone forever. He can’t have that. He promised the pack that if he ever takes a wife, he’ll introduce her to them and make a bigger family. 

And this lady right here is his mate.

No way he'll introduce her as a corpse to the pack. Olivia and the old lady will kill him.

“Where are you going?” he asked, standing. 

Cassia is done fixing her clothes. Her hair is tied up in a half ponytail. 

“I’m leaving,” said Cassia, bending down to fix her sandals.

Dycland takes that as an opportunity. 

He put his arms around her waist and hoisted her up with ease.

Cassia shrieked in surprise. “What the—put me down! Hey!”

She struggled in his arms as he carried her back on the bed. He tossed her there with no care like a sack.

“What are you doing, you brute!” Cassia shouted. 

Dycland got on the bed too, and lay on top of her. He put all his weight down on her. 

CASSIA was speechless. Here is a grown scary looking man laying on top of her butt naked.

She can not move nor shout. Suddenly, she feels uncomfortably hot.

“Get off,” she said. “It’s hot.”

“It’s because you’re still in Heat.”

“No way. I feel fine,” she said, frowning.

“That is temporary. Your body is recovering from last night. Your scent is still strong. You’ll attract everybody if you step out of here.”

Dycland nuzzled her neck.

“What do you mean recovering from last night? Did we get into a fight?”

Dycland pulled back from her neck. His arms braced on the bed, caging her under him in between of his arms.

“What do you mean?” he asked, confused.

“Huh? I’m the one who’s asking here.”

“Don’t you remember?”

Cassia’s forehead creased even more. “Remember what what? I don’t even have an inkling on how you get here. How did you do?”

Dycland’s face darkened. He looks mad. 

Cassia gets up, gently pushing him off her. 

“What’s wrong?” she asked, carefully. Huh? Why does he look mad all of a sudden? Did we really fight? Then why am I still alive? I don’t even have a bruise on me.

She feels herself. Besides her muscle pains and her forgotten memories of last night, she feels great. Actually, she felt refreshed when she woke up earlier. 

Wait… muscle pain? Why do I have muscle pain? Did we wrestle?

She looks at Dycland who is lost in his own thoughts, glaring at the wall so hard.

“What's your last memory of yesterday's events?” Dycland suddenly asked.

Taken aback, yesterday’s happenings flooded her brain. The Berserker attack, Dycland’s hatred, Raven’s confessions, Dycland’s harassment to her, then coming to the falls. After coming here… she remembers falling asleep after transforming in her wolf form.

“...that’s it,” she finished.

“. . .”

“What is it?”

“...you don’t remember me coming here and you jumping on me?”

“What?” she gasped. Jumping on him? Me?!

“That’s so cold, Cassia. After you used me last night to your liking to go by your Heat, you forget it all,” Dycland said dejectedly.

“Excuse me? Use you? What do you mean I used you?”

Dycland looked at her sadly.

“Well, when I got here, you jumped on me like how a female Werewolf in heat jumped on their Alpha and you begged me to take you to bed and then you…”

What Cassia heard from Dycland next was enough to make her faint. He described in full detail that Cassia felt her blood drained of her face. By the time Dycland ends his dramatic story, she was dying.

“...after you showered me with your scent to keep me from leaving, you say you forget it all? That’s so harsh, Cassia!” Dycland whined.

Cassia felt the thunder strike her so hard it made her brain fry. She does not understand a thing he says.

Showered him with my scents? Jump on him?And…made love with him all night? Me clinging unto him… tightly?!

“Wha...”

“Wa?”

“Wha–what the hell are you talking about, you jerk?! I have no idea of what you just said right now! Me? Clinging to you? Impossible! I am not clingy! Showered you with my scent? I don’t even know how that works! I just got my first heat two months ago! And made love to you? Made love? You and me?! That is no way in hell true! You made it all up, you jerk! You want something from me, don’t you? That’s why you’re trying to scare me like this! And why would I want you? I hate you! I was planning on not seeing you after you said you hate me! And now you're saying we’re mates?! F*** you, jerk! Die!” 

She was panting hard by the end of her outburst. 

Dycland was also surprised by her sudden shouting and wild look that he was not able to speak for a while. He just stared at her with wide eyes and tight lips, like a kid who got scolded.

Embarrassed by her action, Cassia hid her face in her hands. She felt her cheeks and ears growing hot. It must be so red.

The hotness she was feeling traveled down her neck to her shoulders. Then to her chest and down to her abdomen. Suddenly, her scent, like a bomb detonated, exploded inside the cave. 

“U–ugh!” Cassia feels so hot she thinks she’s having a fever. But does fever hurt like this? Her stomach is churning, it makes her want to vomit. Her abdomen is tightening like she’s having cramps.

“Wha–what is this? What is ha–happening? It’s so hot…” she said in pain.

A shadow loomed over her. She looked up and saw Dycland above her. His eyes glowed red and he was looking at her deeply. 

"It's okay. No need to be afraid," he said sensually.

Cassia holds on to his arms. "Wha-what is this?" She asked. 

Dycland put his one hand under legs and the other on her back. He hoisted her up and carried her to bed. He laid her down there carefully and gently. 

"It's your Heat. It's okay. Don't cry," Dycland said soothingly. He brushed the tears that fell down her eyes. 

"I'll take care of you. And this time, don't forget, okay?"

Dycland's face came down on her. She felt his warm lips touching hers. 

A kiss…?

His shallow kisses send a tingling sensation down to her abdomen. He was gentle on her. His caress was light and assuring. Soon, she finds herself in his gentle embrace.

That same whole week, the two of them spend Cassia's Heat in each other's arms inside the cave. 

- - -

AymAMidelChayld

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907 53 11
Maurice Riley, royal heir to the Weretiger throne. A girl who wants nothing but freedom and peace. Even to be normal for once, is all she ever wanted...
31 2 2
Sienna comes from long bloodline of hunters and werewolf and witches including shadowhunters and she moved to beacon hills to be with her family on t...
60 5 10
Alex Dwanson the CEO of the famous Dwanson Enterprises. He is also feared as well as respected Alpha of the Americas most powerful and strong pack...
902K 23K 30
Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent River pack, they thought of her. The wild, r...