New Found Love (Blitz x Reade...

Galing kay RavenJade666

(Y/N) was an assassin who loved her job, and made a lot of money doing it. She had been in this line of work... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
🔞 Chapter 10 🔞
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13

Chapter 5

3.4K 41 175
Galing kay RavenJade666

Nobody's POV
(F/M) = favorite movie

It's been two weeks since you've been working At I.M.P. Still not able to do any assassinating unfortunately. But even though you haven't been able to help them kill people, you did get EXTREMELY close to Blitz during this time. The two of you would have deep conversations every day and would always watch shows and movies together, on top of that the two of you cuddles every night. Over the past two weeks you realized that you had fallen for him. Nobody has ever been that kind or caring towards you and he genuinely made your heart flutter. He even bought you new clothes since you didn't have any of your own. Little did you know though that he was starting to fall for you as well.

The work day is finally coming to a close which makes you very happy. You've gotten used to spending a lot of time with Blitz. You were especially excited for tonight because it was your turn to pick a movie to watch. Blitz had never seen (F/M) before and you were ecstatic to be the one to show him.

You hear Blitz walk out from his office shutting the door behind him. You excitedly jump from your seat when you see him walk towards you. Seeing you beam at him made him smile right back at you. "Looks like you're ready to leave." He chuckles at you. Then he turns over towards Loona who was of course on her phone. "Hey Loonie it's time to go home!" She looks over at Blitz and stands up.

"Finally.. by the way I asked Tex to pick me up from work so I don't need a ride." She begins to make her way towards the door but Blitz protests.

"Woah woah wait a fuckin minute!" She turns around, her arms now crossed and her eyebrow raised. "I never gave you permission to leave with some douche!" Blitz pointed a finger at Loona which she just rolls her eyes at.

"Ugh Blitz I'm an ADULT. I can do whatever and go wherever the fuck I want. I'll be safe and I'll be back but probably not until late." Blitz was about to protest yet again but you decide to put your hand in his shoulder.

"She'll be okay, Blitz. You have to trust her." You smile warmly at him and this does in fact shut him up. Loona grins at you.

"Thanks (Y/N).. I'll catch you two later!" She says as she walks out the door. Blitz let's out a small sigh as he watched his daughter leave.

"Hey, it'll be fine. I promise. Besides, we have a movie to watch!" He looks down at you and replaces his panicked face with a smile.

"Fair point. Lets go the fuck home!" The two of you make your way out of the office and into the parking lot getting into his van.

TIME SKIP TO BLITZ'S HOUSE

The two of you make your way into the apartment and immediately change into some pajamas. After the two of you were settled you decided to make some popcorn while Blitz pulled up the movie. You could hear Blitz shuffling around in the background. You curiously poke your head into the living room and see Blitz setting up a blanket and pillows on the couch. You can't help but smile at him as he does so. The popcorn finished so you quickly took it out and put it into a bowl. After you made your way into the living room. You take a seat next to Blitz, putting the popcorn on the coffee table in front of you. Then of course you put the blanket over your lap. Blitz does the same. He then looks over at you with a small smile.

"Thank you for making popcorn (Y/N)! Now let's get to watching the movie. I read the description of it and it sounds pretty fuckin good. I'm very excited." He winks at you and his actions make you giggle slightly. The two of you focus your attention onto the movie. You both stuff your faces with popcorn and watch the movie. Blitz was definitely into it and was genuinely enjoying it. You look over at him seeing him so focused on the movie. You thought that it was absolutely adorable.

You're now at about the middle of the movie and suddenly gain the courage to do something. You slowly move your hand towards Blitz's but before you could make contact his phone started ringing. He immediately groaned as he looked at his phone in disgust. He then paused the movie and stood up. "I'll be right back, I'm sorry but I have to take this." He says in a super annoyed tone.

"Um, alright. I can wait." With your response he walks away to another room in the apartment. You decide to grab your own phone which Blitz had gotten for you and scroll through hells version of Instagram. You scroll for about 10 minutes before Blitz comes back and takes his seat again. You look over at his annoyed expression with an eyebrow raise. "What was that about?" Blitz puts a hand on his forehead.

"Just some work related shit. Sorry about that." You just shrug your shoulders and click play on the movie. You didn't have the confidence or courage you had before because now you were to nervous to hold his hand. All you could do was just stare at his hand. You shake your head slightly and focus back on the movie. But as you do so you feel Blitz's arms wrap around your neck and pull you closer to him. Your head now resting on his shoulder. You blush immediately and start freaking out in your head. You look up at Blitz as he continues to watch the movie admiring how handsome he really was. Blitz notices though and looks down at you giving you a smirk. "(Y/N)." He's said your name so many times before but for some reason right now it made you blush even harder.

"Blitz.." you say his name back. Without any words you could see his face inching towards yours and you knew exactly what was about to happen. You close your eyes immediately feeling pressure on your lips. He's kissing you. You melt into the kiss, your entire body heating up in the process. This confirmed your feelings for him even more. Now you definitely knew that you fell for him. He pulls away and just stares you in the eyes. Your eyes glistening at the contact. He puts a hand on your cheek.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." He gently kisses your forehead. You continue to feel your body get warmer.

"Blitz-" he stops you by putting a finger over your mouth. He gently pulls you back into his arms again so you can finish the movie. You watched the rest of the movie snuggled up in his Arms. Your heart fluttered and you felt content.

The movie finally finished and the two of you were tired. You were almost asleep in the position you were in. "We should get ready for bed." He gently pats your head. You let out a giggle.

"But I'm comfortable just like this." You snuggled up even more to Blitz, pulling the covers up all the while the two of you maintained eye contact. He playfully rolls his eyes at you before picking you up into his arms. He stands from the couch while he holds you in his arms.

"It'll be more comfortable if we actually lay down." He gently sets you down on your feet and begins to make the bed. You watch him as he does so, waiting to be able to climb into bed so you can sleep. You have the blanket wrapped around you still. He finally finishes setting up the bed, he turns to you and motions you to lay down. You obey making your way towards the bed and getting on the inside. Blitz sits down shutting off the TV then lays beside you. You decided to face him tonight. His arms wrapped around you pulling your face close to his. He pecks your lips before saying goodnight.

"Goodnight." You smile as you spoke, shutting your eyes and falling fast asleep in his arms.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

You wake up to the usual sound of Blitz's alarm which he unfortunately never wakes up to. You question how he even gets to work on time. You remember the first day of work when Blitz woke up with you on top of him. You wanted to do that again but this time to tease him. You have absolutely no idea where this confidence came from but fuck it. He did kiss you after all. You gently climb on top of him, resting your lower half on his. You then lean down closer to his face. His eyes open to the pressure of you on top of him. The first thing he sees is a giant smirk on your face.

"Morning Blitz." You give him a quick peck on the lips. His face just filled with not only shock but lust. All of the sudden you felt something poke you down there. As soon as you felt it you began to blush losing all of the confidence you just had. Blitz notices this reaction.

"Don't test me (Y/N).. I'll fuck your brains out right here right now." As he speaks he puts his hands on your waist and pushing you down to kiss him. Your entire body heats up and his words make you entirely speechless. You kiss him back but he turns this into a makeout session. You hear a door open behind you, it was Loona. She stares at the two of you in disgust.

"Ew Blitz what the fuck! Are you two serious right now!?" Hearing her voice immediately makes up jump off of Blitz and get out of bed. Your face was hot from embarrassment and you could tell that Blitz's was too. The two of you are to embarrassed to speak at this point. Loona just groans and makes her way towards the door. "I'll meet you guys in the van." She slams the door behind her. You quickly look at Blitz with a slight saddned expression. You and Loona were actually getting close. Now you were worried that what she saw would make her think differently of you. Blitz stands up and rests his hand on your cheek. He knew exactly what was wrong.

"Don't worry she doesn't hate you.. if anything she's just mad at me." He laughs awkwardly but this does help you.

"We should probably leave or we'll be late." You state and go quickly get changed into a work outfit. Blitz was going to say something to you but stopped himself and decided to get changed into his work outfit as well.

The two of you walk out the door and make your way to I.M.P as you do every weekday.

TIME SKIP TO I.M.P

M&M and Blitz were discussing how they were going about killing their targets today. You of course at the receptionist desk waiting for calls or for new clients. It didn't take long for them to finish their conversation. Blitz handed over the book to Loona for her to make the portal which she does. You look up from your desk and smile at Blitz.

"Be safe guys!" You call out to the three of them. Blitz turns to face you giving you a wink and finger guns. This makes you blush ever so slightly. You thought it was cute.

"No promises." Blitz jokes but your face changes to a small pout.

"Aw don't worry hun, he's messin with ya! We won't let him get hurt." Millie states, giving you a reassuring smile. You absolutely adore Millie. Moxxie ends up saying something before they go.

"The only time we come back with an injury is if Blitz does something ridiculous." He says with an eye roll and crossed arms. Blitz just scoffs at him in annoyance.

"Ugh guys get out of here already! You have people to kill." Loona replies to them with an annoyed tone. You watch the three of them go through the portal. Once it closes you look directly at Loona. This so called secret of how Blitz got the book has been bugging you. If anyone would know it would be Loona. At this point the curiosity was killing you so you finally asked.

"Hey Loona?" She looks over at you humming as a response. "So how did Blitz get that book?" You point to said book. "He told me it was some weird secret but I thought if anyone would know it'd be you." You smile awkwardly at her. She just raises her eyebrow and sets the book down.

"Secret? There's no secret. Everyone knows how he got that book at this point.. did he really not tell you?" You shake your head no and motion for her to continue. "Well there's a Prince named Stolas. It's his book. And they have an agreement that once a month Blitz fucks him. That's why he has it." Loona crosses her arms. Hearing her words absolutely broke you.

"W-what.." you could feel your eyes watering. Loona then remembers what she saw earlier today which she wanted to forget so she blocked it out until this point.

"Oh shit.." she realizes what she said and immediately walks up to you knowing how upset you were getting. "(Y/N), look at me for a sec." You gaze up at Loona. She has a genuine look of concern on her face. "I love Blitz but he can be an asshole. I'm sorry you had to hear that from me." She puts a hand on your shoulder, tears now falling down your face.

"I.. I thought that I was getting somewhere with him.. but he's doing shit with someone else." Loona let's out a sigh and hesitantly pulls you in for a hug.

"I'm sorry. As I said he's an asshole and doesn't know what he wants at times.. but if it makes you feel any better he's been extremely happy since he met you." You just quietly sob into Loona's shoulder.

"I don't know.. I think.. I think I'm gonna confront him about this later." Your voice is muffled because your face is still in her shoulder. She gently pulls you away her hands still on your shoulders.

"Do what you think is best. And hey if you wanna take your mind off of everything. Remember we're going to that stupid harvest festival tomorrow. You can stick by me if you want." She gives a small smile. Loona genuinely cares for you and recognizes that what Blitz did wasn't cool.

"I'd like that.. also if you don't mind. Could I sleep in your room tonight?" Loona is very hesitant but she says yes regardless. Now all you have to do is wait for Blitz to come back..

-

(word count 2527)

A/N
Okay well I guess this chapter takes the cake for being the longest lol. Anyways, within the next few chapters you'll be attending the harvest festival! And a certain someone is going to try and steal you away from Blitz.. anyways thanks for reading ily ♡

- Luna Starr

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.4K 82 29
You are in a desperate quest to avenge your friends as you are being hunted down by D.H.O.R.K.S mean while a Civil war breaks out among themselves, a...
98.6K 2.7K 16
--❄︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❄︎-- --» 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a imp girl works for her childhood friend at I.M.P. _____________________________________...
128K 2.8K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...
20.9K 431 8
your an imp who works for millies ranch. you've worked there for awhile to try and live but it hasn't been easy. suddenly an imp by the name striker...