A Court of Golden Shadow || E...

By pinkrasberryfish

Following the events of the Azriel bonus chapter... Extremely slow-burn sexy Elriel, angsty Az, forbidden lo... More

Chapter 1 - A Winged Babe
Chapter 2 - Mother Save Me
Chapter 3 - Heads or Tails
Chapter 4 - I'm Sorry Brother
Chapter 5 - Day Court & Daggers
Chapter 6 - No Talk, No Wine
Chapter 7 - He Fucking Missed Her
Chapter 8 - Dancing & Defiance
Chapter 9 - A Bargain
Chapter 10 - Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 11 - The Fox Vs The Bat
Chapter 12 - Powerful Made-Fae
Chapter 13 - Tell Me About the Sapling
Chapter 14 - Well. Shit.
Chapter 15 - Yin & Yang
Chapter 16 - From a Doe to a Cat
Chapter 17 - Daughter of The Cauldron
Chapter 18 - You Came For Me
Chapter 19 - What's This Little Tattoo?
Chapter 20 - Under the Calanmai Moonlight
Chapter 21 - The Next Lady of Autumn
Chapter 22 - Shadowsinger
Chapter 23 - You Reap What You Sow
Chapter 24 - I Thought I Loved You
Chapter 25 - My Sweet Flower Girl
Chapter 26 - Forest Friends
Chapter 27 - Truth Teller
Chapter 28 - Days, Decades, Centuries
Chapter 29 - This Is Madness
Chapter 30 - Rosehall
Chapter 32 - Pretty Petal Princess
Chapter 33 - It Will Kill Me
Chapter 34 - I Can Hear Them Crying
Chapter 35 - Daemati
Chapter 36 - Summoned
Chapter 37 - The High Lady of Spring
Chapter 38 - Fucking Hells
Chapter 39 - Cinnamon Rolls
Chapter 40 - Collapsed
Chapter 41 - Firedrake
Chapter 42 - Hello My Pretty
Chapter 43 - Save the Lullaby

Chapter 31 - Demi-God

1K 15 2
By pinkrasberryfish

Elain could not imagine a pleasure more fierce than what Azriel had been unleashing upon her body over the past two days. They had spent the past fourty-eight hours cycling between lovemaking, sleeping, and if she was honest... full-on fucking. He took her in the bed. On the bearskin rug. Against the wall. Bent over the desk... it was madness.

From the first time he entered her, they had become unstoppable. Absolute animals. They had only stopped for breaks due to the physical exhaustion weighing down on Elain; the mission, the fighting in the rain... definitely exacerbated by the intensity of Azriel's otherworldly cock thrusting into her... she was on the brink of collapse.

But truthfully, she felt different. It was as if her skin was glowing with golden light; her very being transformed. Her soul felt as if it was finally whole— as if she had been completed. Because uniting with Azriel, unveiling every part of herself to him and allowing him to claim her over and over, it made her feel as if she could do anything. Could BE anything. And would DO anything— to protect this bond between them, and to protect him.

It didn't matter that they were not mates.

It didn't matter that they had been forbidden by Rhysand from seeing each other.

It didn't matter that the Cauldron chose Lucien for Elain, or even that it had chosen some redhead for Azriel someday.

None of that mattered.

All that was important was here: in Rosehall, shrouded in shadow and swirling in the vows they had made between each other: their love, their future, and their commitment. Her only objective was to eliminate any space between their bodies, opening herself up to the Shadowsinger in every possible way, that they would fuse their very souls together.

Because the pleasure of Azriel was indescribable.

Not only was he the larger than she imagined, but he wielded himself with such precision that Elain found herself cresting into ecstasy time and time again, riding his cock, being drilled back into the sheets or against the wall... his mouth at her ear or her breast... down she fell into pure abandoned pleasure until she could not even remember her own name— where she had come from or who she was aside from his.

She was his and only his.

It was wild, but she loved it.

She loved feeling marked by him.

To have his scent completely douse her, his cock in her mouth, his seed inside her, on her breasts, the cedar and mist overwhelming her hair and her skin... she knew she would never have enough. No matter the vows they spoke, the immortality they promised to live out together... she would never tire of him. Of his dark tattooed body, so muscled and masculine... his enormous cock, seemingly always at attention for her: it was heavens. HE was Heavens. Because, Elain mused not for the first time, Azriel must not be High Fae: he was more than a faerie. It was as if the Mother had carved him herself; male perfection incarnate— a demi-god. Total darkness and beauty intertwined into the body of a faerie, sensual and dark, strong and sensitive... and for some unreal reason... completely in love with Elain.

Turning over in bed to gaze out the window, she smiled. The sun had fully risen and Azriel had gone downstairs to prepare another tincture for her to drink to combat the creation of potential fae babes.

She knew in some part of her brain that the insane fucking she had been partaking in for the past two days had been absolutely unhinged. She was completely vulnerable and wild, purely driven by her desire to spread and offer herself to him, begging and moaning, whining and licking at any part of Azriel, desperate to be filled by him, to be claimed by him; to be absolutely doused in his seed. It was as if the insanity of Calanmai and her fantasies in the night had been unleashed in this room, but a thousand times worse.

She flipped over in bed, lazily running her thumb and forefinger down a sparkling curl.

"You're awake." Azriel's low voice carried from the doorway, causing her to jump in surprise.

Elain flipped in the bed, not bothering to draw the sheets to cover her breasts as she felt herself break into a smile. Just the sight of Azriel, his muscles glistening in the sunlight, the dark tattoos and shadows swirling around his black hair... he was perfection.

And of course, without doing so much as just standing there, Azriel's presence had caused a now-familiar throbbing sensation to wash over her, peaking her nipples. Against all logic and perhaps against all biology as well, she realized she needed him inside her. Immediately.

Azriel sauntered toward the bed, depositing the teacup with the tincture on the nightstand and drawing near, his eyes trained on her aroused nipples. He dropped to his knees, his wings tucked behind him as she watched in near disbelief as his cock hardened under his night shorts. How in the hells he could still match her desire after going for two days... she would never know. It was as if they had both been possessed by the same sex-crazed spirit.

She felt the desire growing, her sanity and logic dissolving as her muscles began to pulse, her pussy positively drilling with need. Elain trained her gaze on him, his hands leaned against the edge of the bed as she swiveled, drawing her knees to the side, unveiling her wetness to him in the morning light.

"This is how wet you make me," she cooed, her voice low as she drew her fingers to her sex. "Just by looking at you."

And with those words, she narrowed her eyes and plunged her fingers into herself, parting her soaking slit as he growled at the sight, his lip curling to the side. Elain moaned slightly as he came closer, and removed her finger, drawing it to her nipple, circling her aroused breast, spreading herself wider. Azriel growled again, launching himself over her, pulling his face close to hers, kissing her deeply before releasing her lips and dragging his tongue down her skin. He tasted her from her ear to her breast, sucking up the wet desire on her nipple before retreating, his tongue passing her navel and down to her aching pussy.

He flashed his eyes up at her as he suddenly gripped her knees, clamping his hands around her legs and drawing his mouth to her clit, parting her and feasting upon her soaked body. Elain felt her toes curl as he worked her nerves, her moans and whimpers filling the quiet room, his name the only name out of her lips as her back arched and hips thrust into his mouth.

"Yes, ugh." Elain cried out, bucking against him as he gripped her legs tighter, forcing her legs wider as she felt cool shadow on her nipples, causing her to tingle even more.

It was beyond pleasure.

It was pure heaven.

But just as her firing nerves began to crest into ecstasy, Azriel released her legs and drew away from her body, leaving only cold emptiness in his wake. She let out a whining protest, her eyes flashing toward him, unable to stop herself from throwing him a frustrated expression.

"I want you." She moaned the words between her gasping breaths, drawing her hand down to herself again, her nerves throbbing and begging for touch.

"You have me." Azriel growled low, reaching toward her hand and tossing it to the side, dragging his two fingers through her slit instead, causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head. "But do you want more of me?" She focused on his face, his hazel eyes staring at her, a smirk forming on his lips.

She closed her eyes, biting her lip, spreading her legs wider, thrusting into his hand as she nodded.

"What do you want me to do?" Azriel's voice was strong and commanding, releasing another wave of wet arousal from her sex.

"I want you to fuck me." She whimpered as he drug his finger slowly through her.

Azriel smiled darkly, releasing her sex from his hand and leaned over her, placing a chaste kiss on her lips before he flipped her over with one hand, sending her onto her stomach roughly, her throbbing breasts rubbing into the sheets. Elain let out a gasp of surprise as she felt him grab her hips, hoisting her onto her knees, using his own knee to part her thighs. She relaxed into the bed, her back arching and nipples dragging against the sheets as she moaned again, mewling her need and drawing her hands to her breasts, eager for stimulation.

She undulated, arching herself back, pulsing her hips and twisting her nipples, heady and moaning before he had even entered her, his hands still on her hips, no doubt enjoying the view from behind in the light of day. But he was taking too long. Elain began to reach down, her hand searching for the bundle of nerves when she felt Azriel's firm grasp on her wrist, halting her exploration.

"Allow me." He growled in her ear, biting the tip as she felt his hand reach between her legs, rubbing her soaked clit as she moaned, her soft glimmering slick positively dripping out of her body.

"Fuck me." She moaned again, grinding into his hand, her sex feeling positively hollow, throbbing with the need to be filled by him. "Please." She whined the words, almost feeling as if she could cry from the raw desire.

"Not yet." Azriel whispered into her ear, his tongue tracing her neck as she whined and bucked into his hand, her nipples throbbing on fire as she swirled them with her fingers.

Elain felt him place his scarred finger at her opening as he moaned slightly, drawing the side of his finger through her wet pussy once more, rubbing her nerve back and forth before he plunged it into her opening, one finger and then two, pumping her hard as she felt her body squeeze and contract. She began shaking at the build-up, his fingers thrusting into her so perfectly as she released her breasts, clutching onto the sheets as she let out a cry.

He worked her quickly as she pulsed against him, grinding and riding his fingers, slamming her ass back onto him as the wave of pleasure began to build again. But just as she was about to fall over into that sweet ecstasy, she felt his fingers leave her, causing her to positively cry out in agony, anger and frustration mingling at the loss of his touch for the second time.

However, before Elain had a chance to turn toward him, to even make her complaint known, she suddenly felt him enter her, his cock enormous and harder than steel, parting her fully and filling her pussy so perfectly she let out a scream. Azriel grabbed her hips, slamming into her as she moaned, her nipples dragging across the sheets as his finger travelled to her clit, rubbing her nerves as he thrust into her, spreading her cheeks and filling her body with all of him.

Elain felt the pleasure come quickly, powering through her as Azriel's cock slammed into her, his hips pounding against her ass as his fingers expertly swirled her nerves, wiggling and pushing into him herself, her soaking desire covering the both of them. She felt tears release as she cried out, unable to process how deep and how incredible he was, her only sensation pure ecstasy as she felt him swirl her clit, pumping her hard, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she desperately grabbed onto the sheets.

He was absolutely fucking her, and she could not get enough. She felt herself gush with arousal as he picked up his speed, thrusting as she moaned, tilting her ass toward him, her cheeks slapping against his pelvis, the waves of ecstasy not retreating, only gathering stronger into another unending climax. The pleasure erupted through her body as he smacked her ass cheek lightly, causing her to automatically whimper, grounding back into him, the ecstasy reverberating through her shaking thighs as he moaned as well.

And Elain felt as if she would just collapse in a sweaty heap right there, her clit pulsing and burning from the pleasure when he removed his finger. Azriel buried his cock so deep into her she felt herself tighten and fall, pleasure exploding from her quivering body, unable to even hold herself up anymore as he gripped her hips, pleasuring himself as she contracted, pounding into her before he roared, squeezing her to him and releasing, spilling into her, hot and delicious, his fingers dug into her hips so tight before they both collapsed in a sweating dazed mess on the bed.

She smiled, tears warm on her cheeks as she felt his cock relax. Elain realized she was panting, her body spent from the pleasure, both faeries positively pulsing from the satisfaction, unable to form a sentence, let alone a coherent thought. She curled into his chest, inhaling his perfect scent as a smile tilted her lips.

A demi-god indeed.

゚☆: *.☽ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ☽ .* :☆゚

For the second time in recent memory, Azriel felt as though had died and gone to the gods.

Because how could life be so splendid? How could it be so perfect? When he had known so much pain... so much rejection and depravity in his lifetime... it felt absolutely surreal to be living out his greatest dream and his strongest desire. To be chosen by her, despite her mate, despite the Cauldron and any of the confusion... she had promised her forever to him.

It was an emotion he had never experienced in his five hundred years.

Never before had he given of himself in this way to another.

Never before had he allowed himself to hope, to cry, or to even love. To be able to claim Elain for himself—to hear her begging for him, moaning his name, whispering her love to him as he thrust into her... it was impossible that this was real.

Because today, Elain, the female he had desired and loved for so long— was his.

Her beautiful body having been completely and totally surrendered to him, she was covered in the scent of him... doused in his sweat, his seed, his love. He had ravished her to the point where only her soreness and pain had been enough to force them to part, but even separated, he still pulled her slight body toward his, enveloping her in his arms, unwilling to release her from the security of his arms, as if allowing space between them would cause her to vanish before his eyes.

Azriel inhaled another deep breath of her curls.

They were finally out of the bedroom, rooting through the kitchen for sustenance, both faeries absolutely famished from all of the emotions and sex and every single exhausting thing that had happened over the past week. He watched as Elain puttered about, humming to herself as she looked through the cupboards, gathering food for them to break their fast.

Azriel had shed a tear more than once in the past fourty eight hours, his soul absolutely overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of sharing himself with Elain— to truly make love. He realized, as he watched her fuss with the tea cups, wiping her hands on her apron, that up until last night, every sexual experience he had ever had was but a fragment of what it could truly be between a male and a female.

Because Azriel had fucked.

A lot.

He had slept around... found physical pleasure... taken lovers... but he had never made love. He never made the distinction in the past, but after the past two days... after Elain crying out his name, her body at his complete mercy, he realized that this is what it was to make love.

Mutual, unending, soul-destroying love.

And neither of them could get enough of it.

Because Azriel could not remember the last time he had spent two entire days straight in the arms of a female, fucking and thrusting until he could barely hold himself up anymore. She had nearly lost her voice, crying out his name, moaning as he buried inside her, pushing and pulling her into the throws of ecstasy. Her breasts in his mouth, his fingers at her clit... his hands engulfed in her beautiful curls... Azriel could not stop. He had completely unleashed himself, unable to stop the primal desire of thrusting her against any surface, feeling every inch of her skin as he drew the maddening whimpers out of her, sending her into pleasure with his cock over and over. Every fantasy, every dark desire he had nursed for the past two years became unleashed upon her, his insatiable desire not even close to being satisfied.

His mind shot back to her on top of him, her breasts bouncing in the moonlight as she threw her head back, his cock buried so deep within her tight pussy he was positively unable to think. Smiling down into his tea cup, Azriel decided that after breakfast, he may want to recreate that magic again.

They were sitting in the sunlit kitchen of Rosehall, daylight shining through the glass paned windows as a warm loaf of bread baked in the oven. Elain now had flour on the tip of her nose, and she was pouring them both a second cup of tea from the whistling kettle. Azriel was watching her, his head resting on his hand, elbow leaned on the marble countertop. He had always dreamed of moments like this; Elain, baking in the kitchen, smiling at him as she explained her recipe, telling him stories of the first time she learned to bake bread; how to knead properly. It felt like they were in their own world.

"Az." The dark voice shot through his mind, sharp and clear.

Rhysand.

Azriel let out a sigh, pulling away from the counter to stand at the window, his wings facing Elain as he furrowed his brow.

Fuck.

He knew that this would happen when they did not return to Patras following the mission. He predicted that Rhysand was currently waiting for an update on the mission, probably pacing his study in Velaris, rubbing his jaw and cursing to himself. Azriel calculated that by now, Lucien must be wondering where Elain was, the jealous mate probably fuming red hot fire from his palms, winnowing from Patras to Velaris to give Rhys a piece of his mind, maybe even trying to retrace her steps through the forest, murder and vengeance on his mind.

Azriel knew all this because he knew how these things worked.

He had spied on countless kingdoms and courts in his half a millennia, watching as Lords and Kings, Princes and warlords reacted to the news of their wives affairs, oncoming wars, secret bastard children, or that their eldest daughter had run away with the stable boy. He had spied and seen and lurked in the shadow, monitoring the social dramas which played out in family after family, human and fae alike. It would begin here, with Rhysand prying into his mind, and it would probably end with Azriel fighting Lucien in a Blood Duel, or perhaps in a less-formal fistfight when the princeling merely caught sight of the Shadowsinger. Or more accurately... caught scent of the Shadowsinger.

He narrowed his eyes, watching the roses sway in the courtyard, the smell of warm bread wafting to his nose as he heard Elain remove it from the oven.

"Azriel." Rhysand's voice pierced his mind again, echoing dark and rich, forming into the noticeable tone of an order.

The Shadowsinger closed his eyes, forcing up a barricade, covering his mind, his emotions, and his heart with his entire strength. He would talk to his brother, but first, he wanted to know what Elain wanted. What she was comfortable with... what she desired. Anything she desired, he would try to do for her.

"It smells wonderful." He said toward her, turning with a smile, his eyes resting on hers as she grinned back, slicing the bread on the cutting board.

"It will be delicious! It's a farmhouse loaf recipe that I perfected with Nuala during my time at the townhouse." She added some jam to a piece and plated it, sliding it toward him.

"I know the recipe." His low voice curled into a smile as he recalled her baking, and all the times he had desperately scented the kitchen when he visited Velaris, hoping upon hope that she would be there.

He took a bite, nodding to her in gratitude as she smiled again, eating her own piece and settling into a seat at the counter with her tea.

"What should we do now?" Her voice was quiet, swallowing the food as the question furrowed her brows.

Azriel glanced up at Elain, taking another bite of bread, forcing himself toward casual indifference. "What would you like to do?"

"I want to stay with you. To be with you. Never leave you." She stated simply, taking a sip of tea.

He felt his breathing catch again, the weight of her words caressing his soul. A ball of emotion gathered in his throat, and he ducked his head, swallowing the piece of bread with a slight nod.

"I want that as well." He murmured roughly, and he saw her creamy hand reach across the counter toward his, grasping it firmly. "I might have to go to Velaris... to sort out the... family matters."

"Rhys." Elain stated simply.

"Yes." Azriel responded, his mind returning to their drunken game of Truth Teller at the inn.

"Did Rhys not want you to kiss me because I was mated?" Elain asked quietly, her thumb trailing his scars as her other hand reached for her teacup.

"Yes. And no. He is concerned about war." Azriel forced his emotion down, prevailing upon his senses to form a logical reply.

"Do you really think we will start a war? Will the others not understand?" He watched as she released his hand, gathering her arms around her waist as her voice quieted. "Am I really just to be pawned off in marriage to keep inter-court peace?"

"No." Azriel's voice shot out, firm and forceful as he rose, coming close to her and placing his hands on her shoulders. "I won't let that happen." She did not look up at him, instead leaning her head forward so that her brow was resting upon his abdomen.

"I don't want Lucien to die." Elain whispered quietly as Azriel drew his hand to the back of her head, tilting her face up toward him.

"I don't either." He stated, surprised at the fact that he meant the statement.

For all the inconvenience the fireling had created for Azriel, it wasn't Lucien's fault that the Cauldron had linked him to Elain, and the Shadowsinger could not hold the fact against him.

"We could run away. Go into hiding?" Elain broke through his reverie, knitting her brows. "Or we could live here forever."

"I'd love nothing more." Azriel smiled warmly gazing down at her, his hand falling into her curls.

"What about Miryam and Drakon? Did their romance not start a massive war?" Elain tilted her head to the side, pulling away slightly. "Did they not go into hiding to be together?"

Azriel nodded. "Shall we be the next legendary story of forbidden love?" His voice lilted playfully as he grinned at her.

"One they tell for centuries to come." She broke into a grin. "So that's what we do–we run away!" Elain said resolutely, nodding her head and standing up, the peach skirts pooling along the ground around her. "But what will we live off of?"

Azriel chuckled before returning to his stool, leaning his arm on the counter and smirking at her. "I know I may seem like a male of simplicity, but I am quite wealthy." She stared at him, raising her brow as he continued. "We could live the rest of our immortal lives without another piece of gold from Rhysand."

She blinked at him, her hand clutching her teacup. "I have always saved... hoping that one day I would be able to spend it on a female I loved. On a family." He looked down, feeling his cheeks flush slightly as he rambled on.

"So you could buy us a home?" Elain said quietly, drawing toward him, her hand trailing along the sandy tiled countertop.

Azriel chuckled, his eyes shooting up again, confidence flooding his chest. "I could buy us a damn palace." He smirked then, his eyes sparkling. "And as many frilly dresses and flower gardens as you could ever desire."

She grinned back at him, cocking her head playfully. "What about a row of trees? Fully grown trees. The most expensive kind from the human continent."

"I could finance the entire birch sapling experiment if that's what you're wondering." Azriel retorted, his low voice carrying through the warm kitchen, swirling into Elain's twinkling laughter.

"That sounds lovely. But," She paused, gazing at him, the light from the nearby window causing her skin to glow as she locked her eyes with his. "I don't think I can run away. I don't want to feel like I'm hiding because I did something wrong. You're not a secret. I want the world to know about us. I need to face this. I need to face Lucien. I need to tell him face-to-face."

Azriel nodded, reaching for her soft hand. "That's noble."

"But after I face him," she purred, stepping toward him so that she was standing between his knees, her fingers trailing up his arm as she batted her lashes, "I still want that flowerbed."

"I'll buy you whatever you damn want." He growled slightly, his voice low as he breathed her in, her scent mingling with the warm bread in the kitchen.

Elain laughed again, her smile beaming across her entire face. "I guess it makes sense that you'd be rich beyond belief Azriel. I mean, you must save so much money wearing the same leathers every single day."

Azriel threw his head back in a chuckle as she smirked at him. "Elain!"

Her voice lowered as she stepped closer, her hand now at his neck. "You would not believe the thoughts that ran through my mind seeing you in those Day Court clothes, showing off your tanned legs. Gods Azriel, you knew that I had not a fighting chance in hells at seeing that courtship through didn't you? With your perfect wings swaying in the sun, sauntering around Helion's palace with your perfect body..."

"That was not intentional." He gazed down at her with a grin.

"That's right, because you just exist looking perfect, not even knowing the affect you have on people. On the females, and probably half of the males in Prythian too!" She giggled, wagging her finger at him in mock-scolding.

"You're one to talk!" He cried out, laughing and pulling her to him. "How in Mother's Name was I supposed to get any work done for the past two years with you floating around Velaris smelling like a damn flowerbed and looking prettier than the morning sun?" She laughed again, closing her eyes and tossing her head back as Azriel continued his speech. "You were fretting for a month about me having eyes for some redhead, meanwhile I'm losing my godsdamned mind having to watch you wander around that palace in Patras looking like a mother-sent goddess."

Elain let out a bellowing laugh, her forehead falling to lean against his chest as Azriel pulled her tight, their breathing steadying together.

"Can I tell you a secret Azriel?" Elain's voice carried over their heartbeats, quiet and warm.

He drew away a bit to stare down at her, nervousness shooting through his veins.

"I don't really like red hair." She whispered the words, a frown cresting her lips.

He broke into a relieved smile, shaking his head and closing his eyes. "Neither do I." He said the words firmly, pulling her tight again to his chest and casting his hand deep into her curls. "I prefer golden brown. And peach. And whatever the hells this shade of ivory is," he kissed her creamy neck before drawing back and putting his fingers to her lips, "and this perfect shade of rosebud pink which also happens to be the stunning color of these..."

Elain laughed as Azriel ducked his face toward her chest, wiggling his nose between her breasts as he nibbled at her neckline, drawing the fabric below her nipple with his teeth.He gave it a lick, the hunger burning within him again as he felt his cock harden, his mind going toward the perfect height this countertop seemed to be when he felt her pause his mouth.

"Before you ravish me on this countertop," she drew the words out with a knowing smile as he feigned an innocent expression, "let's agree."

Azriel drew back, waiting for her to continue. "We take our time to enjoy one another, but then we go back. To Velaris. To face all of this."

He nodded solemnly. "Whatever you desire my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.4K 22
A millennium ago, the Cauldron chose Canna as its Keeper. At all times, she can feel its presence, hear its whispers. She traverses the faerie realms...
39.5K 650 62
Azriel had thought his mate was dead for centuries. But when the Spymaster of the Night Court learns that there's a chance that his mate, and his Hig...
62.1K 2.3K 52
Lucien returns to Velaris after the war with Hybern, full of anxiety about being so near to Elain. He tries to find a place among Rhysand's Inner Cir...
48.3K 1.3K 16
*******SPOILERS****** Takes place after ACOWAR The war with Hybern has ended and the world of Prythian has finally calmed and found peace. The Night...