BEEN A WHOLE COLLEGE VIBE

נכתב על ידי princessalisha33

"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit... עוד

Part 1 🍯💫
Part 2 ✨✍🏾
Part 3 🫶🏾🧚🏾
Part 5 👾💕
Part 6 🪝🔮
Part 7 🌶️🥵
Part 8 💄🧖🏾‍♀️
Part 9 🎧🕸️
Part 10 ???
Part 11 ❤️💋
Part 12 🫧👽
Part 13 🫦☁️
Part 14 ??
Part 15 🐥🐝
Part 16 ☘️💚
Part 17 📍☁️
Part 18 🧞‍♀️💜
Part 19 🧥🐻
Part 20 🧠💓
Part 21 (can you do sum fa meh😭🤪)
Part 22 🦊🧡
Part 23 🕕🕯️
Part 24🐙🌸
Part 25 🪐🌪️
Part 26 🦩🌺
Part 27 🧟‍♂️🪖
Part 28 ??
Part 28 🎃🧡
Part 30 ?❤️‍?
The End 🕸️

Part 4 🦋💨

915 20 2
נכתב על ידי princessalisha33

AYESHA's POV

"Just ask Geezy who this man is, get his number and ask him if he's down to fuck". Chrissy is so stupid sometimes, even though I want to do exactly what she just said I can't. I don't want to come off desperate. I mean it's only been 2 days so it's whatever. I don't even know if he's feeling me like that or even if i am too.

I haven't dated anyone after my little toxic high school thing because i don't think i can be with someone after all that.

"You've been listening to that beat the whole weekend bruh, pretending like you're not thinking about him but I know you are".

She's right, I have been thinking about him. I had secretly recorded the beat on my phone before I fell straight on my ass in Geezy's office. I wanted to try some vocals out that I think would match and i've been adding adilibs and what not.

"I mean of course I'm thinking about him but obviously if he was into me the way I think I'm into him he would've called me or at least asked Geezy for my number", and I do have a point.

"You know you always over think things, I just want you to be happy and find someone babes, like move on" she says coming to sit on the couch with me.

Chrissy is always talking about me getting into a relationship and try to have what Mike and her have but i don't think that's cut out for me. I haven't been in anything serious with anyone, just having meaningless sex that doesn't even please me the way my ex used to. The grip he used to have on me was so strong and I'm happy I moved on, it pushed me to fully get over him even though the sex was addicting. Cassius seems different though and I can't get him off my mind

"At least it's a Saturday night and we're finna chill and watch these crime documentaries whilst drinking some cheap ass boxed wine," I say standing up to going to grab the wine. We had planned on just chilling since we had a busy week settling in and stuff.

I then hear our door bell ringing and Chrissy just continues to stare blankly at the TV as if she cannot hear the door.

"Sure let's pretend like you didn't hear that". I open the door without asking who it is.

Shit

"Bruh move", says Geezy mushing my face and getting in. It's not him i was shocked about because he always just pops up out of nowhere especially on weekends but he's with Cassius!

He just stands there looking at me. I'm in my green pajama shorts that slightly show my ass, white long sleeve top and have a full charcoal mask on.

damn it

Perfect timing Geezy, real perfect timing.

(Geezy's fit, JUST THE FIT) 👆🏾

(Cassius's fit) 👆🏾

He looks so good i can't help but stare at him.

"Come on in y'all, my girl seems to have her lips sealed or some shit," shouts Chrissy as she waves for him to come in seeing I haven't said a word at all.

"My bad, come on in", I say giving him way and closing the door behind me.

I look at Chrissy who smiles weirdly and raises her brows at me.

"You can take a sit on the couch there, you want me to take your coats", I ask, trying to act as normal as I possibly can.

"You high or something, we not wearing no coats?", says Geezy laughing and taking a sit next to Chrissy whilst Cassius seats on the opposite chair.

"Man shut up, what are y'all doing here anyway?", I ask laughing with him.

"Yeah and aren't you going to introduce us to your friennndddd?", asks Chrissy whilst looking at me.

Why is she making things so obvious by looking at me and I know she doesn't need no damn introductions, i talk about this dude every damn day.

"Damn my bad, this is Cassius, he's the new rapper I'm going to be working with and he's also my hommie, him and I go way back", he says. "This is Chrissy", he adds on pointing at her whilst Cassius returns Chrissys wave. "I'm sure you remember Ayesha from the office," he says.

"Of course I remember, hey Ayesha", he says staring at me smiling. The same smile i couldn't get out of my head for the longest time.

"Hey", I say whilst taking a sit on the kitchen chair.

"We are here to take you ladies out to turn up this fine Saturday evening, there's a party at the club downtown so y'all get ready!" says Geezy excitedly.

I look at Chrissy with a puzzled look on my face.

"Party? Yay! Okay we're down", she says standing up and dragging me to her room before I could protest. "Just give us 30 minutes boys", she says shutting the door behind her.

"We're going?" I ask her confused since we had plans tonight

"Obviously, your dream man is outside of this room and he just asked you out on a date, well sorta" she says whilst going to her closet and pulling out a bunch of outfits.

"But what about our plans?", I ask her whilst warming up the shower.

"Girl that damn TV isn't going anywhere, we'll do all that tomorrow when we're hung over, plus Cassius is out there looking yummier than ever and we've rarely gone out since we moved here, now get in the shower, I already chose this cute outfit for you to wear". I keep some of my clothes in her closet because I don't have anymore space in mine since i shop for clothes like a mad woman.

"Okay you're right so I guess we're doing this!"

I shower in her bathroom and she gets in after I'm done. I put on some make up, not too much but just enough. I tie my locs into a huge bun and wear the outfit she picked out for me.

(Ayesha's fit) 👆🏾

"Well damn girl, he's gonna be drooling over you tonight, giving body goals and what not", says Chrissy hyping me up as she always does coming out of the shower and sitting on the bed to put on some lotion.

"Are you sure it's not too much, I mean I'm definitely feeling it but-..." and before I finish she interrupted me saying "You look amazing Yesha okay, now help me with my make up". I giggle and help her.

It suits her so well, i've always envied her tiny body because i think it looks cute even though me and her are the same height. We have the same body type but I'm slightly thicker than her. We are low key matching, I love it!

(Chrissys fit) 👆🏾

She FaceTimes Mike to show her what she was wearing and tells her she's going out tonight. Not that Mike asked for all this but they literally update and FaceTime each other all the time, it's adorable.

"Y'all get your big foreheaded asses out now we finna be late damn!", shouts Geezy from the living room. We step out of the room and when I say these boys stopped whatever they were doing on they're phones to gawk at us.

"Yeah yeah we look amazing we know, worth the wait huh" says Chrissy impersonating her best runway walk towards the door and I just follow giggling behind her.

"Are y'all going to stop staring at us and stand up so that we can leave or what?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah i just never seen y'all actually look attractive so i'm kinda thrown off, let's go man" says Geezy.

Cassius clears his throat and gets up from his seat with whilst not even taking his eyes off me. We exit the apartment building, get into Geezy's car and we're off. Cassius is sitting with me in back and keeps on stealing glances at me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

shorter chapter than usual, my bad

thought? feedback? i reply comments !!

vote and comment, thank y'all 😘

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

849K 13.1K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...
1.3K 13 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
13.8K 386 22
"We shouldn't be doing this here," i say heavily breathing clearly turned on by his huge hands caressing my thighs. "We shouldn't even be doing this...
162K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...