π™ˆπ™” π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ | vari...

By ru3kri3s

COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | never thought i'd say this, but welcome to my rottmnt x reader (hc & oneshot) boo... More

✩
periods ? | all + april & casey πŸ’ž
the very first night | leo <3 🫧
scars to your beautiful | donnie <3 🩸
down with the sickness | leo and mikey <3 πŸ’₯
your worth it ! | leo <3 πŸ’™
just relax | april x female reader ! <3 ☘
carnivals and confessions | mikey <3 πŸŒ…
turtle prom | all <3 🏫
family drama | all πŸͺ·
yall .... πŸ’•
being cassandra's girlfriend | cassandra πŸ’Œ
small mikey headcanon !! πŸ•
just more skin to hug in my opinion | raph <3 ❀
when you steal their things | all <3 πŸŽ€
when you get turned into a mutant | all πŸŽ„
i bet you i can hold the entire world in my hand | all 🫧
when you hit b.n in the face with a roller skate | all + april <3 πŸŽ€
when you have a nightmare about them | all <3 πŸ’€
a kiss cam !? | all <3
when you pass out ! | all turtle bois <3
when you cook for them .. but your a bad cook ;-; | all <3
dad splinter | all <3
who broke it ? | all
when you give them flowers ! | all + april and cassandra
bet | part two , tomboy reader
when they see you asleep randomly | all + april <3
when you two bicker when you're suppose to be fighting | all <3
when you have god-like powers ! | all <3
when you say something for the first time | all <3
your scared of the dark | all 🫢🏽
when you ramble | all<3
thrill seeker reader ! | all <3
perfect | all <3
dominant reader ! | all :)
comfort | all <3
when you hit an ariana grande high note!? | all <3
when you beat them in a video game and they lose the bet you made | all πŸ’₯
when your uncomfortable with hand holding | all πŸ’ž
when you have period cramps! | all πŸ‚
cup of love | casey jr πŸ₯‚
panic attacks | all πŸ’Œ
when you go to them | all β₯ + platonic splinter
when you break one of their things | all ( child reader ) ☘
me and you | donnie x GN!reader πŸ’‹
" are you cosplaying me ? " | all πŸ’–
being their first kiss | all + April <3
rottmnt boys with a axolotl mutant reader ! πŸ’–
when you hand them an empty plate | all πŸ•
thunderstorms can be beautiful | donnie x GN!reader πŸ’–
when you need a hug | all πŸ’Œ
A ROTTMNT CHRISTMAS πŸŽ„
scar appreciation | Rottmnt Boys
bullies aren't something to cry over | Rottmnt Boys + April & Casey
- POCKY ,, rottmnt boys playing pocky w/ you β™‘

when your stressed ! | all β˜‚

3.5K 75 54
By ru3kri3s

readers pronouns: they/them

type: fluffy, angsty- flufgsty???!!, comfort! 

ROMANTIC CUZ IDK I'M BAD AT PLATONIC COMFORT AS YOU MAY TELL LMAO!!

warnings: idk if talking about stress triggers some people, so imma just say tw for stress talk and mental breakdowns? just in case, lol!

leonardo

you pace back and forth around your room murmuring words to yourself as you gripped onto your hair in stress. recently you've finished your test exams and you're a nervous wreck. on your walk home you swore you made some mistakes, and with the negative thoughts still in your head you told yourself over and over you failed, but half of you tried to see the positive ... you may need a bit more positivity.

as you paced, a sudden knock on your window caused you to jump out of your skin as you whip your head around to see your turtle boyfriend looking through it.

'dammit! you forgot you invited leo over to talk about the exam!'

panicking, you grab your bed sheets and use them to wipe your eyes from the tears that fell as you were overthinking non-stop. with a big deep breath, you walked to the window and opened it, allowing leonardo to jump through with his odachi in hand, resting over his shoulder.

"and how's my amazing lady/gentlemen of a girlfriend/boyfriend doing this fine afternoon?" he flirts, taking your hand and giving a small kiss as he leaned against the wall.

"i'm alr-i-ight—" when he heard your voice crack, you knew you were screwed. he looked at you with this an invisible cocked eyebrow, "babe? are you okay?" he asks and that's when you broke,

"NO! NO I'M NOT!" his eyes widened at your sudden yell, but when you started to pace again, ranting about your nerves on the exams as tears started to fall again he stood there, waiting for you to run out of breath.

once you did you leaned against the wall and fell to the floor, your legs split apart as you had your hands on your head and your elbows rests against your knees.

there was a moment of silence, looking up you see leo has disappeared and you looked to the left and right but you saw nothing, "le—OO!" you felt yourself get pulled back and the next thing you knew you were in someone's arms outside in the wind. you opened your eyes were squeezed shut and saw leo holding you, placing you on your feet on the roof of your apartment building.

"what are we doing up here?—"

"taking a well-deserved break.." your eyes met leo's when you looked up at him. you went silent as you started to kick the air as you walked around the rooftop while leo sat on the edge. you inhaled the fresh air, exhaling and letting out a loud sigh of comfort.

"feeling a bit better?" he suddenly spoke up, making you look at him as he kept looking over the city. "thanks to you, neon.." you grinned, walking over to him and placing a kiss on the top of his head making him shiver.

he took your hand and placed it against his cold cheek, "anything for you, darling."

donatello

"deep breaths, y.n! it'll be okay, it's okay!" you told yourself over and over as you walked around donnie's lab as you tried to do your homework for your science class. you asked donnie if you could work in his lab because your parents were arguing once again and you couldn'tn focus and since his lab is the only quiet spot in the entire lair, you really wanted him to agree.

luckily for you, you're the most trustworthy person he trusts to leave you alone in his lab for a couple of hours, of course, he told you to not touch anything, he's not insane.

you reached a part where you had no idea what to do, and you hated not knowing what to do. you wanted to ask donnie but you were worried you'd be a burden to him so you stayed silent as you tried to think.

you held the sheet of paper in hand as you sat back down and used your pencil to scratch your head, nothing clicked. you were even more confused.

suddenly, the sound of the door behind you opening and closing caused you to jump a bit as you wiped your face with your hands and look back at your paper.

"how's the homework coming along, dove?" donnie's voice hummed in your ear when you saw him circle around the desk you sat at, and without looking at him you replied with a, "ms'okay.." and that made donnie look up at you,

"are you sure, you seem to be looking a bit hot?" he spoke up with a soft voice when he reached his hand out to place his palm on your forehead. you allowed him to do so, your eyes still fixated on the paper.

he noticed your stressed state, your hand gripped your head as you looked at the sheet, and donnie let out a soft, gentle sigh. "how about.." he began, taking your hand away from your head and taking your other one to place in front of you, "we take a break from your homework and just moderate? i can help you with it later if you desire?"

finally, your eyes perked up to come face-to-face with your boyfriend, causing you to nod softly and stand up, him following and you suddenly embraced him in a hug. at first, he went stiff but he slowly started to rub your back. he leaned down and whispered in your ear, causing you to shiver but melted in his arms.

"remember that you are so smart and talented! you can overcome anything, including this silly science assignment!"

raphael

"UGH!—you stupid piece of!—" you growled as you kicked the engine of the turtle tank. you've been at this for hours, trying to start it back up again while donnie was too busy to fix it, for he along with mikey was on a patrol. you thought this would be easy, clearly, donnie forgot to mention he upgraded the tank after he and mikey left!

you kicked it for the fifth time, but obviously that did nothing to help but just make your foot numb.

suddenly, your turtle boyfriend in red walked into the garage to see you on the floor, a wrench beside you with the hood of the turtle tank open, your legs were crossed as you glared at the floor in anger and tiredness.

"y.n?" his voice made you jump and you whip your head around to see him walk over to you with a soft expression. "oh- hi babe-." you sighed, rubbing your hands over your face as you stood back up, "what brings you here?" you asked, wiping your forehead with your wrist.

raph looked at you with a soft smile, "i just wanted to come by and tell you it's almost mine and leo's time to go on patrol-" "oh! well, have fun!" you say, not letting him finish as you went back to the engine, but you were suddenly pulled back and into the arms of your boyfriend, "raph? what are you doing—?" "you look hot, and you've been dwelling in here all morning so i talked to both leo and dad, and i want you to come with us! just for this time, you get your mind off of things,"

you looked at raph and blinked a couple of times, "but—what about the—." "donnie will be here to fix the rest of it! now come on, you need to grab a sweater, it's cold out!" he took your body and placed you over his shoulder, walking out of the garage with a smile on his face.

you smiled softly at your boyfriend, he always knows how to get you calm when you need it the most. and that's what you loved about him, he's patient with you.

michelangelo

"baby? are you in here!"

"OMG! WHY IS THIS SO HARD!—"

your boyfriend yelped as he turned a corner from the hallway to hear your scream from the kitchen, causing him to hide in his shell and slowly peek out to see you standing by the counter with a book in your hands.

you we're trying to bake something for the family as a surprise because they do so much for you, you just feel bad you can't do anything to give back to them. you tried to bake a cake. sure, sounds simple ... if you like burnt cakes as your dessert, then yeah simple.

"y.n.n?" you looked to the entrance of the kitchen to see mikey look back at you, on the floor sitting down as he had his hands on the frame where the door would be.

"GAH! MIKEY!" you screamed as you grabbed a pot as you covered the cake and threw the leftover ingredients and tools used to bake it into the sink as you smiled nervously at him, your elbow on the counter with the hand on your head and your other hand on your hip.

"h—hi!" mikey pout, standing up from his spot as he walked to you, "were you trying to bake something?" he asked and with a sigh, you arch your back forward and let out a small sob, "i tried to bake a stupid cake for you and the family, but turns out i'm to STUPID to even do that!"

you lift the pot from the cake and he cringes at the cake, it was pure black with burnt marks on the side of it, crisps on the plate it sat upon. "i'm sure you tried you best!" he began to think, and suddenly he grinned and snapped his fingers.

he grabs a chef's hat from the cupboard and places one on yours and his head as he took out an orange and [favorite color] apron, tossing the [favoirte color] to you, causing you to catch it and saw mikey put his on.

"we'll bake one together! i have some experience and baking, so it shouldn't be that hard! and where's the fun in baking by yourselff? no wonder you had such a hard time, you were doing this all by yourself!"

as mikey started ranting and grabbing the ingredients from the sink. you smiled at him. maybe this cake isn't such a disaster after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.1K 74
A collection of Oneshots/scenarios of various TMNT iterations as readers request and my brain poofs out stuff
10.3K 126 28
⚠️use the T.H.I.N.K principle while reading! They are still in your closet.⚠️ (oneshots with the reader! And requests! (Read the rules before request...
27.5K 382 37
REQUESTS ARE OPEN Will contain TMNT 2012, Rottmnt and Bayverse scenarios. Female Reader unless requested otherwise! RATED MATURE FOR SEXUAL THEMES A...
493K 7.3K 51
A collection of my IT one-shots and imagines. (2017 and 2019) ↳ Most of the x reader fics are gender-neutral ↳ requests // CLOSED ↳ You can also find...