Rico's Fantasy Booking: Year 2

By RicoTheLegend

A Continued edition of my prior fantasy booking story, This time including Submitted Superstars from anyone w... More

Wrestler Submissions!!!
(Side Promo) Triple J & Sam-O-Mac
Fantasy Booking Plans
Road to Hell In A Cell
Pay Per View Results - October to December
Women's Royal Rumble - Part 1
Women's Royal Rumble - Part 2
Royal Rumble PPV
Men's Royal Rumble - Part 1
Men's Royal Rumble - Part 2
Raw after the Rumble...
Building to B.R.: Chaos is King...
Bragging Rights!
Cruise Ship Chaos!
NEWS! Two Wrestlers appearace changes!
The Road to No Way Out!
PPV: No Way Out!
Road to Wrestlemania
Wrestlemania 39: A Brutal Opening Contest
Wrestlemania 39: Night 1
Wrestlemania 39: Night 2!
The Raw After Wrestlemania
Building Towards Backlash
Wrestlemania: Backlash
Clash of the Century: Rhodes vs Gedling
The Next Night On Raw...
Extreme Rules PPV Predictions!
To The EXTREME!
😎 Money Talks 😎
The Predator vs The King
Money In The Bank: Pre-Show
What Went Down: MITB
Approaching Summerslam...
A Rivalry Renewed!
Biggest Party of the Summer!
Summerslam: Part 2
HUGE Thanks to Give!

Queen of the Ring Tournament

35 4 14
By RicoTheLegend

(This was thrown together last minute so that I could get to writing Summerslam) 

Round One saw a Slew of matches: Some quicker than others.

The Results were as follows:

1. Liv Morgan defeated Tiffany Stratton via Pinfall following an ObLIVion.

2. Cora Jade defeated Nikkita Lyons via Pinfall after a Cora-nation Butterfly DDT.

3. Sasha Banks defeated Charlotte Flair by Submission with a modified Bank Statement.

4. Lacey Evans defeated Toni Storm via Roll-up, Reversing a Storm Zero pinfall attempt.

5. Alexa Bliss defeated Natalya via Pinfall after Twisted Bliss.

6. Deonna Purrazzo defeated Aliyah via Submission with the Venus Del Milo Armbar.

7. Bayley defeated Carmella via Pinfall with the Rose Plant.

8. Queen Zelina defeated Elektra Lopez via Pinfall with the Code Red.

Thus, round 2 matches were set up:

1. Cora Jade versus Liv Morgan

2. Alexa Bliss versus Deonna Purrazzo

3. Lacey Evans versus Sasha Banks

4. Bayley versus Queen Zelina

--------

Liv Morgan defeated Cora Jade after she intercepted an attempted kendo stick strike and turned it on Cora (All whilst the Ref was down). Liv hooked Cora's arms and hit a Rolling Unprettier, which commentary referred to as the "Cynical Spiral". Morgan scowled as she stared right down the Hard Cam, and the ref counted to Three.

Deonna Purrazzo defeated Alexa Bliss via DQ after she pulled an "Eddie Guerrero". She smacked the mat with the steel chair she had brought in, then flopped to the mat as if she'd been struck. The Referee had no choice but to call the match and declare Deonna the winner. As Purrazzo tried to leave, Bliss rushed her. Deonna cracked Alexa with a crutch she grabbed from the crowd, only for Liv Morgan to stare down Deonna afterwards, as they were now set to be opponents in the next round.

Sasha Banks defeated Lacey Evans after Banks hit a Back Stabber on Evans, who was distracted by Toni Storm from the audience.

Zelina Vega beat Bayley by Count-Out. The Role Model had realized she already had the Raw Women's Championship Triple Threat against Morgan and Zamora at SummerSlam, so she simply just left the ring and got counted out.

SemiFinals matches:

Sasha Banks vs Queen Zelina Vega

Quick Result: Sasha Banks defeats Queen Zelina Vega via Submission with the Bank Statement, Dethroning the reigning Queen. Banks took the crown from ringside and posed over Vega with her Crown and Scepter while her music played, As she was one win away from becoming the new Queen of WWE.

---

The next week on Raw, Liv Morgan said that she wants Deonna to have no excuses for losing to her, and she wants to hurt the Virtuosa. She wants the Pain to be mutual... So she got General Manager Jon Moxley to sanction their Semi-Finals match to be... A WEAOPNS WILD MATCH In the Last Raw before Summerslam's MAIN EVENT!

Ding Ding Ding!

"The Following contest... Is a Queen of the Ring Semi-Finals WEAPONS WIIIIIILD MATCH! Pinfalls and Submissions will only count inside the ring, and there will be NO Disqualifications! All foreign objects are legal, so Let the Chaos... BEEEEGIIIIIIIIN!!!"

"Introducing first... From Livingston, New Jersey, weighing in at 138 pounds... She is The VIRTUUUUOSAAAA... DEEEEEONNAAAA PUUUUURRAAAAAAZZOOOOO!!!"

Deonna made her way to the ring as the Mixed reactions from the crowd filled the stadium. It was unclear who to cheer for tonight, as Deonna's wrestling skills had gotten her over, yet Liv Morgan was the most over woman on the roster to not be holding Gold...

A familiar Melodic Chime rang through the arena, only for it to take an unexpected turn as the Titantron flickered abnormally..

Liv strut out to the stage, a Crazed smile across her lips. She held a Baseball bat in her hand as she spun around and posed for the crowd for a brief moment. Liv then wiped the smile from her face and pointed her bat right down the ramp towards Purrazzo. Deonna shifted uncomfortably. What the hell was wrong with Liv?! Morgan casually paced down the ramp, the familiar crazed grin once again plastered across her face as the fans were loving whatever this new side of her was.

"And her Opponent... From Elmwood Park, New Jersey... Weighing in at 126 Pounds... LIIIIIIIIIIV MOOOOOOOOOOORGAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

Morgan twirled around in the ring as she glanced towards the adoring fans. Deonna had enough of this. She wasn't about to let some Attitude change affect this tournament match! Deonna slid into the ring and yelled "LET'S GO ALREADY!" to Liv, rather than attack her from behind. Morgan's head snapped around, and she cracked her knuckles, walking right up to Purrazzo, standing face-to-face with her. Neither woman backed down. Suddenly...

Both women slowly turned to see the Golden Role Model waltzing down the ramp with a cheesy smile across her face. Bayley took a detour around the ring, right to the commentary desk, where she took a seat right next to commentators Corey Graves and David Drake. She claimed to be there to scout Morgan for their Raw Women's Title triple threat match. Liv shrugged, and Deonna mouthed "Ignore her. This' between Us." before someone else's music hit...

The Raw Women's Champion, Crystal Zamora, made her way to ringside. She eyed Bayley, picking up a mic. "Hilarious. Bayley? Out here only to Scout out an opponent in a no DQ match setting? Yeah, Right. I'll believe that when James Ellsworth becomes WWE Undisputed Universal Champion. You'll have to deal with ME out here too, Bayley. I won't let you get involved in someone else's business, just because... well, Quite frankly, I'm tired of you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. We ALL are sick of it." Zamora threw her mic down and glared at Bayley. Zamora, rather than sit in a commentary chair, took a seat on the barricade.

The Bell then rang, "DING DING DING!". 

Morgan went for a Baseball bat shot to the gut right off the bat (no pun intended), but Deonna intercepted the bat and hurled it to ringside. She said this wouldn't be a Masochist's Paradise match, as she wrenched Morgan's arm and tried to slow the pace down...

A tense Back-And-Forth occurred for the next Twelve or so minutes. Morgan would get some offense in with some assistance from all the weapons at ringside, but Deonna would just narrowly escape major damage to her limbs and take a more Technical approach to damaging Morgan, going after her Arms and shoulders. Eventually, Bayley slid a chair into the ring, and Purrazzo gave into her inner Chaos, slamming Morgan with the chair a total of 7 times... But Morgan only laughed. She got to her hands and knees, her eyes unfocused, smile as chaotic and crazed as ever. "AGAIN!" She demanded. Deonna felt her jaw hang open for a moment. Now what the hell was this?! Morgan took advantage of her opponent's hesitation and smashed Purrazzo's ankle with her baseball bat. Deonna limped around the ring for a short time while Liv gathered her senses in the corner... and that brings us to where we'll pick up in the match:

Morgan and Purrazzo were both propped up in opposite corners. Pain shot through Deonna's left ankle, while Morgan could barely lift her baseball bat with her left arm (her dominant arm, as Morgan's a Lefty). The two stared down each other as Bayley yelled insults at both women from the sidelines. Their attention shifted to Bayley, who saw that she had quickly made herself the target of both women's Ire. She backed away, trying to save face, but was kicked in the ribs by Crystal! The Raw Women's Champion pulled the Cover off the announce table, then lifted the Role Model on top of it! She applied her pumphandle set-up, then hit her Pumphandle Flatliner (more commonly known as Pete Dunne's Bitter End) THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! The commentators reacted accordingly.

"OH MY GOD! COLLATERAL DAMAGE FROM ZAMORA, THROUGH OUR TABLE!" (Drake)

"WHY?! What did Bayley do to deserve that?! She was just motivating the women in the ring to be better, to be like a True Role Model!" (Graves)

Morgan then blindsided Purrazzo, who nodded to Zamora, as if thanking her for taking care of the Bayley problem. Zamora didn't respond, but instead she just stood at ringside, watching the rest of the match attentively. Morgan pounced on Purrazzo, blasting her with right hands across the face, until she had once again grabbed hold of that Baseball bat and pulled it across the neck of Purrazzo in an attempt to set up a weapon-enhanced submission hold, but Deonna wasn't about to be bested at her own game. She managed to carefully slide her head out of the hold before Liv could fully lock it in, rolling out of harm's way. Morgan tried another shot with the bat, but Deonna ducked, and Morgan overran her and bounced off the ropes, coming back right into a Pump kick from Purrazzo! Deonna went for a cover, and the ref counted "One! Two! Th-" but Morgan popped her shoulder up before three. Deonna slapped the mat and audibly yelled "Damn it!". She thought she'd had it.

As Morgan stirred, that familiar grin of broken sanity adorned by the once bubbly Jersey girl was once again sported. She made it to her feet, shaking out her arm. "Thank you. May I have another?" She asked tauntingly as Purrazzo winced in pain from the Pump kick, as she had further damaged her ankle in the process. As Morgan waited for Purrazzo to stand, she made a "Belt" motion while staring down Zamora! After Purrazzo made it to her feet, Liv seemed to want the Calf Crusher submission, but Deonna was still a tad too strong and had too much left in the tank, and Liv recieved elbows to the back and neck for her troubles. Deonna delivered a few strong knees to the chest and midsection of her opponent before she tried to knock Morgan down with another Pump kick, however Morgan sidestepped! Purrazzo landed once more on her bad ankle, causing her to stumble around, giving Morgan an opening that she seized! Morgan hit a Codebreaker to her opponent, then she ventured down to ringside, where she fetched a table from under the ring, setting it up once she got back inside the ring! Liv hoisted Purrazzo up and onto the table, but before she could prepare to climb the ropes, she was Clobbered by something! Crystal had swung at Morgan with the Raw Women's Title, and the shot had hit her right in the temple! Morgan slumped over, right onto Crystal! Deonna rolled herself off the Table, out of harm's Way. Crystal Hoisted Liv up and, with one arm, Executed a "Dark Angel Bomb" through the Table that Morgan had set up! The crowd had gone silent. What did Crystal Zamora just do?!

Deonna, seeing an opening, Crawls into the cover of Morgan, throwing her arm over Liv after pushing some Table debris out of the way. As Crystal stared down at Liv, not even for a moment breaking eye contact, the ref counted "One! Two! Three! That's It, Ring the bell!"

"Here is your winner... The Virtuosa, Deonna Purrazzo!" is what the Announcer said.

The crowd didn't seem to care for the moment. Crystal hadn't moved since Powerbombing Morgan through the table. Neither had Morgan. Crystal looked at the Raw Women's Title belt in her hand, then slowly raised it up as Her music, "Obsolete", began to play over the Speakers and throughout the arena.

And So the Finals are set!

Deonna Purrazzo! Sasha Banks! Who will be the New QUEEN of WWE?! Find out At Summerslam!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 2.5K 40
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
132K 3.4K 119
Just a collection of stories about wrestlers. I am looking forward to your feedback, so don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy! Startet on June 22...
24.8K 812 39
Just random one-shots about all your favourite WWE superstars! Does what it says on the tin! Just random ideas and will update when I get more! Hope...
6.2K 386 19
a story in which kelsey's dreams finally becomes a reality follow kelsey as she makes it to the top and encounters someone she thought she'd left in...