You're okay love 🤍

Nevaehoney tarafından

Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of... Daha Fazla

My Love
My honey
My beautiful
My Darling
My sweet
My soulmate (pt.1)
My soulmate (pt. 2)
My lovely (pt. 1)
My lovely (pt.2)
Jisung
My one and only
My bestfriend
My partner in crime (pt.1)
My partner in crime (pt.2)
My Ambitious
My suffering
My Sun and Moon
Jeongin, what's wrong?
Zombie
You're so pretty, it hurts
Constellations
Definition of ugly 🥀
You drew stars around my scars
This isn't about water....
Recovery
We did well
Just like highschool
Road-trip
Surprise # 2
Happiness
December *
Tired
December 8th*
December 11th*
December 12th*
December 13th*
Where's Jisung?*
Difficult Parts*
December 13th
I'm okay
Reality
Home
Stars and Raindrops
Trust me
Imperfections
Grow up
Hoodie Season
You're okay love
0325/ authors note

Pretending to be strong

748 19 12
Nevaehoney tarafından

<3 you cover up your arms with your sleeve. Even in hundred degree heat.

'Knock knock knock'

A blonde curly haired boy (Chan) opened the door and smiled at the person standing on the other side. "Hey sung! Thanks for coming. Come in"

Chan moved to the side and jisung walked in. He placed his backpack on the couch and kept his jacket on.

"Joon is getting ready and jeongin is still asleep. It was a rough night.... He probably won't be up for a while. " chan collected his laptop and what seemed to be a hundred papers. He stuffed everything into a backpack and got his keys.

"Hyung, did you eat?" Jisung asked as he watched chan stress out slowly. Chan just looked at jisung and smiled. "Yeah. I did. Don't worry."

Jisung went to his backpack and pulled out a  container. "Here min made something for you. He knew you wouldn't eat. Take it. "

Jisung handed the container to the older and didn't dare wait for an answer.

Chan just sighed but deep down he was grateful for it. The meeting was probably going to last most of the day. "Hey sung I got to go. I'll let you and bin know how it goes. Text me if anything happens."

Jisung heard little footsteps running from down the hallway. This caused him to hold back his leader. "Wait, say goodbye chan. "

Chan quickly turned around and opened up his arms when he heard "dad" from joon.

They shared a short but sweet hug.

"Dad, say bye to ma too...." Joon told chan as he pulled him towards chans room.

While Chan went in quietly Joon ran to han and caught him up with everything that was going on in his life. And after a while his dad came out of the room closing the door softly.

"Okay. I'm leaving this time for sure. " Chan said as he opened the front door. He gave one last smile to Joon and jisung before he left.

....

"Play it again sung!!"

Jisung laughed as he watched joon point at the TV. He was so excited. They we're currently watching funny cat videos. Jisung new the best ones to play thanks to Minho.

"I wanna kitty.." joon whispered. "Can I see yours and lee knows kitties?? The young boys eyes lit up as jisung pulled his phone out.

After scrolling through his camera roll for awhile, he stopped on a photo of his boyfriend and his 'children'. He turned to phone over and watched a Hajoon smiled from ear to ear. His dimples were now showing 

"Cute!!"

........

Towards the afternoon, jisung started to prepare something for jeongin to eat. Joon also helped with the little thing just be safe.

"Do you want me to wake up ma?" The young boy watched from his seat as jisung turned off the stove, which probably meant the food was ready.

"Yes please."

Joon got up and walked to the hallway. He quietly opened the door and walked into the dark room.
When he reached jeongins side of the bed he went closer until he was face to face with his mom.

"Ma, wake up please. You need to eat and Hannie made something for you." Joon gently patted his head.

I.N can basically feel joon's breath so it was perfect for him.  He quickly picked up his hands and brought joon down a little to kiss his forehead.

Joons cheeks were  squished in between jeongins hands.

"Mom..... my cheeks hurt." Joon quietly said.

Jeongin just smiled and let go placing a kiss on both of Joons cheeks. "Alright. Let me get up. ..did you already eat baby?"

Jeongin slowly got up making sure to not wake up the baby. Joon just waited patiently for his mom to follow him.

"Yeah. Me and Hannie ate already.."

Joon took jeongin hand and both of them walked over to the kitchen. A plate was already on the table with a glass of water next to it.

Jeongin looked to the side and saw han washing the dishes. "Morning Hannie"

Jisung turned around and smiled. "Morning Innie. I made something for you, try to eat all of it. How are you feeling?"

Jeongin followed his son as they both sat down. "Good... just can't wait to not be pregnant anymore..."

Don't get jeongin wrong, he loves the baby inside of him with everything but the young boy was tired....

Hannie finished up the last dishes and walked over to the living room living the other two alone. He thought he'd just be in the way.

Jisung brought out his laptop and continued the lyrics he was needing to finish.

.....

When everyone was fed they all sat down and were watching some drama that was on the tv. Joon can feel his eyes grow heavy but he didn't want to fall asleep... but jeongin said otherwise. He placed his sons head on his lap and covered him with a small blanket that was near them.

"Sleep baby. Take a nap...." Jeongin softly whispered as he watched joon fall asleep.

Jisung lowered down the tv and smiled at the little boy. "Are you excited for the other little one to come?"

Jeongin looked up from his son and smiled. "Yeah, I definitely am. Just worried about the birth...." Innie laid his head back and let out a sigh.

Han placed a hand on jeongin shoulder and squeezed it. "You'll be okay jeongin...."

The younger looked to the side and gave a small smile. "Thanks jisung..."

The older two just continued watching the show until jeongin remembered he needed something for the kitchen.

That when they woke up joon and all got ready to go out.

.....

Jisung stayed by the other two the whole time he carried the basket while jeongin and joon got what they needed.

"Hey can you watch joon. I need to pee." I.N placed Joons hand in jisungs and walked off to find the bathroom.

"Hannie?"

"Yes joon?"

"Do you think I'll be......replaced when the baby comes home." Joon asked as he looked at jisung.

There it was,
the question every parent feared when another little one was coming along. It hurt to hear your kid say they'll be replaced or forgotten. Han doesn't have children as of Now but he tried his best to comfort joon.

"Baby listen, you'll never be replaced. I promise jeongin and Chan will love you just as much as they do now. It's just that the baby needs all of attention since they'll be so small, but they'll never forget about you. They'll still kiss you goodnight, wake you up in morning, and I promise they'll still love you Hajoon. " Jisung was at eye level with joon whose eyes were glossy.

"Really? Mom and dad won't forget me?"

"They'll never forget you buddy. The baby is just going to need more of their attention. And they'll need you too..." Jisung said smiling thinking about the baby.

"The baby is going to need me? Why?"

"Because you'll be their big brother. You'll have a special role in their life just like Innie and Chan."

Joon smiled at the thought of the baby now. Being a big brother didn't sound to bad..

"Okay I'm back. Let go pay.." jeongin grabbed Joons hand again as they walked over to the paying areas. Jisung stayed a little behind watching the son and mother laugh at some dumb thing they pointed at.

Family doesn't sound to bad, right?

.......

"Joon just be careful baby, okay?" Jeongin watched his son run off the get on the swing. Jisung sat next to him watching joon carefully as well.

"I'm sorry you had to take care of us... I know it's not an ideal way to spend a day off"

Jisung quickly responded" Innie no, don't be sorry. I love hanging around you all. Plus knowing you're safe calms me down. "

"Thanks again jisung. How's Minho and your kids. I can't believe you call your cats your kids."

The two laughed at the statement. "Minhos been fine. Just stressing over the competition."

"It's crazy how we're all grown up and have the jobs we wanted. I can't wait to go back to mine. "Jeongin looked over a Han with a small smile.

"How is it, being a vocal teacher? I never asked"

Jeongin smiled. "Amazing. It reminds me off high school. I can't forget about those years hyung... is that bad?"

Jisung shook his head. "No it's not. I still think about those years all the time. I miss them too Innie. "

Their conversation stopped when joon ran to them with the biggest smile. "I wanna go home. It almost time for dad to come home. "

Jisung got up first and helped Innie who was slowly getting up after him.

"Let's go home...."

.........

"Joon's asleep.... You guys really tried him out." Chan let out a small laugh as he came back to the table were the other two were.

Jisung let out a small yawn and continue to sip on the tea Chan had made both of them.

"Is Minho coming for you sung? Do you want me to walk you home it's dark out..." chan looked over at the squirrel boy.

"No it's okay. I'm going to take the last bus....which probably means I should be leaving.." Jisung looked at the time and got up. 

Chan got up with him wanting to walk him out.
While jisung got his things together, he constantly checked the time. Just to make sure he didn't miss the bus.

"Alright let's go.........wait." Jisung walked over to Innie and hugged him carefully.

" thank you for today Innie. I had fun. " Jisung said as he pulled away.

Jeongin just smiled" thank you too sung. Text me when you get home. Stay safe. "

"Likewise."

Chan walked jisung out closing the door softly. He continued to walk him outside.

"Everything went well at the meeting. We'll be okay...."

"That's good!!"

Jisung continued to look at the older. He could sense something was wrong. "Channie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing!" Chan looked away from jisung. He put on a forced smile. A forced smile that Jisung then  watched fade. Chan let out a sigh as he placed his hands on his face.

"Fuck... jisung I'm scared. I'm so scared... "

Jisung hugged Chan tightly rubbing his back. "Why channie? "

"I'm scared I'm not going to provide enough for them. I'm worried for jeongin, he scared about he birth. And what if I mess up being a father. I know I did it with joon but I feel scared this time. " Chan continued to break down while hugging jisung.

"Christopher listen to me, you don't always have to be strong. You can't be hurting yourself like this. We all have your back. Being a father is scary, I bet. But from what I've seen. You're going to be a good father....again." Jisung heard chans small laugh, " jeongin is scared, I know he told me. But honestly I think he'll be okay. He's strong, he'll get through this. You just need to stay by his side. You're doing well, I'm so proud of you Chan. " Jisung continued to rub circles on the olders back.

Chan pulled away a little later and wiped his tears. "Thank jisung, I don't know what I'll do without you."

"Live.... You'll continue to live"

Chan looked at jisung and smiled. "You remember that... "

"Of course. I'll never forget that hyung."

Jisung looked at his phone and back at Chan. He gave him an awkward smile. "Hyung... I gotta go..."

"Oh shit! Jisung say something. Text me when you get home. Thank you again..." Chan hugged the blonde one last time before the younger started jogging to his buss station.

......

"Babe?"

"Yes my love?"

"We're going to be okay. "

Chan felt jeongin move closer. The baby bump wasn't helping but the younger did his best to get as close as he could.

"I'm so thankful to have you in my life. I wouldn't want it any other way...."

A soft kiss was placed on chans lips.

"You're going to make me cry innie. " Chan whispered because he knew his voice was going to crack.

"It's okay to cry. I'll be here to wipe all the tears away. " the smile on jeongins face was enough for Chans tears to finally fall.

"Let it out baby, you've been holding these in for to long. You've been strong for us, now I'm going to be strong for you both. Well, you three.."

Chan smiled and brought his lover in, hugging him as best as he could.

They'll be okay. 

.....
This was a really long chapter, I'm glade to finally post it 😌
How was your day? Did you eat already? Have you drank water? ( I need to do more of that) Take care of yourselves before anything. Sending love your way 💕
~Nevaeh

Have you heard Heal? Roses new album???!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

204K 9.2K 21
Everyone can fall in love for their friends, right? But It's complicate, very complicate, very scary? very hard. What If I lose him? How would it fe...
296K 15.8K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
60.5K 1.9K 22
Lee Minho, The school heartthrob. He's slept with over half the school and is definitely the most popular kid there. But what happens when a new kid...
67.6K 3.6K 29
Jisung is a depressed, insecure boy that needs help. Minho is his guardian angel, attempting to give the boy all the help he needs. Highest ranking:...