BEEN A WHOLE COLLEGE VIBE

By princessalisha33

"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit... More

Part 1 🍯💫
Part 3 🫶🏾🧚🏾
Part 4 🦋💨
Part 5 👾💕
Part 6 🪝🔮
Part 7 🌶️🥵
Part 8 💄🧖🏾‍♀️
Part 9 🎧🕸️
Part 10 ???
Part 11 ❤️💋
Part 12 🫧👽
Part 13 🫦☁️
Part 14 ??
Part 15 🐥🐝
Part 16 ☘️💚
Part 17 📍☁️
Part 18 🧞‍♀️💜
Part 19 🧥🐻
Part 20 🧠💓
Part 21 (can you do sum fa meh😭🤪)
Part 22 🦊🧡
Part 23 🕕🕯️
Part 24🐙🌸
Part 25 🪐🌪️
Part 26 🦩🌺
Part 27 🧟‍♂️🪖
Part 28 ??
Part 28 🎃🧡
Part 30 ?❤️‍?
The End 🕸️

Part 2 ✨✍🏾

2.8K 44 10
By princessalisha33

AYESHA's POV

FINALLY i was leaving home for the city to make something of myself! 20 and going into another town to start music school with my best friend who had also been accepted into the fashion school of her dreams seemed surreal. If you had told me about this 3 years ago that i was accepted in an elite and might i add expensive as hell music school, Calabases Music Institute, I would've thought you were tripping.

But i did it and one thing about me is when i want something i make sure to get that shit!

We are going to stay in our own apartment that we have worked our asses off at this crummy diner to get enough money to afford it last summer. Finally I'm getting out of this small town to go do what I love, music. Not mean to sound cliché but I might go and make some dreams come true in the big city! To say I am excited is an understatement.

I am saying my goodbyes to my mom and dad for the last time in the drive way which seems to be taking forever because of my hysterical mom who is acting as if I am finna go to war and die or something. I'm an only child so you know those type of vibes. You'd think they'd be happy to now be able to get their freak on without me around.

My parents have always been supportive of my music dreams and helped me a lot. They surprised me by paying my first term tuition for me before telling me the news that i was accepted. i promised i would pay them back but they refused and i wasn't going to listen obviously.

"Don't forget to call me Ayee i mean it, please be safe out there, promise me" she says whilst practically squeezing me to death in a bear hug.

"Yes ma I promise damn, it's just a music school I'm not going to join a cult or something, " I say, both of us laughing.

"Yoo Ayee come on! Mrs Bennet let my girl go please" laughsChrissy, my best friend who is practically a sister to me, from the car. Which makes my mom flip her off and she laughs even harder. She loves annoying my mom.

Chrissy, well her full name Christa Simons which i never ever use since she despises it because "it messes with her gangster" or whatever that means is coming with me too.

My parents and also her parents had refused for us to stay individually and honestly we were not even thinking of doing such. Our parents had helped us pick a flat and everything, helping with accommodation and stuff like that.

Chrissy has been waiting for me in the truck for what seems to be forever and had already said her goodbyes to my parents 40 minutes ago.

"She coming!" my dad shouts back whilst separating me and my mom. He had just came from making sure Chrissy and I hadn't forgotten anything and the things at the back of the truck had been tied properly.

"Okay bye, love y'all!" I said for the gazillionth time after giving them kisses on their foreheads and ran into Chrissy's car.

I took one last look at the home I grew up in and took a deep breath. I am going to make my dreams come true I guess so here goes!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•

The ride seems to be taking forever. The big city isn't that far from home but the excitement is making it seem as if we had been driving for hours.

"Bruh can we change the song now" I say to Chrissy.

She has been listening to Bryson Tiller for the longest time and I am over it.

"THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I THINK BOUT YOUUU," she shouts in her horrible singing voice which makes me scrunch my face at her. That girl can't sing for shit!

"Okay fine, this song just reminds me of Mike okay and I want to listen to it so that I can feel his presence" she says in her whiny voice.

Mike is Chrissys' high school sweetheart. You know that one inseparable couple that's always in the hallways making out, hands in each other's pockets and seen together at all times even during class?, yeah, that was her and Mike in high school . I swear if these two don't get married then I don't believe in love. They are even willing to make long distance work til Mike is done with his soccer program so he can move in the city with us.

i on the other hand when it came to relationships have been the unlucky one. i did have a boyfriend in high school at the end of senior year. At first it was the same with Mike and Chrissys relationship. i was dating Mikes best friend but after a while things didn't work out during spring break. We would always fight, break up, have make up sex and make up again. The cycle became too toxic but i still hung in there because i loved him.

Stupid, i know. But anyways he left me, like deadass just ghosted me. I'm not really tryna get into that right now cause i swear every time i think about that boy i get so pissed off.

"Okay let's listen to it for the last time then" I say whilst rolling my eyes and she just laughs.

Finally after what seems like forever we arrive in the city. The air feels so different, everyone and everything seems to be in a hurry and it's the total opposite from home. We get to our apartment building with the help of Google Maps. I get out of the car and so does Chrissy after shutting the engine off. I do a quick needed stretch and looked up at the 6 story green building. The neighborhood seems peaceful but not as peaceful as back home. There is a park 3 blocks from where we are to be resided and it seems like a nice neighborhood.

Chrissy and I look at each other with excitement written all over our faces.

"Let's do this bitch " I say to her as we get into the building. We are met by the apartment manager who seems to be around her late 40s, she is so sweet. Her name is Miss Smalls but she insists we call her Gina. She gives us our keys after telling us the regulations and everything we need to know. We get in the apartment and it is so spacious and bigger than i thought.

I absolutely love it, we both have our own rooms opposite each other with their own mini bathrooms next to them which is separated by a reasonable sized living room joined with the kitchen and a little porch outside. We are staying on the 5th floor and the view is not that bad. There is also a third toilet for i'm assuming the guests.

All we have to do is bring up our items and after a long day of traveling we decide to just bring in the rest tomorrow, I am tired as hell. We didn't have enough money to get movers to assist us and there wasn't really a need since we didn't have a lot of things to move in. Stuff like the beds and stoves were already in the apartment, all we really had to move in was the couch that Chrissy's mom had given us as a farewell gift.

I decide to take a shower and freshen up before bed. After my quick shower I got out to find Chrissy waiting at the kitchen counter with a bottle of bubbly and two champagne glasses.

"Girl where did you get this?" I say laughing and grabbing the glass she was offering to me

"That don't even matter bro we are in our own apartment right now, we need to celebrate!" she says clinking my glass with hers.

"I know das righttt!" I shout impersonating Cardi B in that Up song that Chrissy loved so much making her shake her head.

"Yuppp, drink up!" We laughed and talked the whole night excited about the apartment and tomorrow which is going to be my first day at school and Chrissy's too.

(Ayesha's Room)

(Chrissy's Room)

(their dining area)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

sorry this part is kinda meh, just tryna get y'all familiarized with the story and characters.

don't be some haters and comment on my story

what do you think about Ayesha's character?

thoughts on Chrissy?

vote and comment😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 14.2K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...
19.6K 827 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
223K 3.6K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
377K 5.5K 51
18 year old Sara Dagher and Jacob Barston have despised each other since their early teens; Her, popular and beautiful; Him, nerdy and short-tempered...