Arora Sisters Bhagya

Puvashneem द्वारा

Based on story line from Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya but with a few twists and turns and in my own way... अधिक

Character Introduction
Abhigya History
PREERAN
The Sisterhood
The Sister Jiju Act
SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK
Mending Fences
Growing Bonds and.... 😮😮😮
The Directors and The Baby
New Entry & Awakening...
Mysteries...
Cat and Mouse
Destination...
The Game begins
Chapter 15
Exposed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Sticky situation...
Meet the Khannas
Apologies
Wedding Preparations
Pampering.
Honeymoon Diaries.
Some people never learn
Aaliya Mehra Thakkur
The proposal.
Stranger in Their midsts
Patriarch
The Return
Fuggys babyshower
Unresolved.
Sherlyn Khurrana Good or Bad...
There is strength in Unity
Downfall

Planting the seed of Doubt

356 27 5
Puvashneem द्वारा

Sherlyn was fuming, her rage barely contained.

" How dare she, who does she think she is to speak to me this way,  I will destroy this family starting with Mrs Rishabh Luthra."

After a very drama filled morning and lunch Disha decided to take a walk to calm her mind and heart. The news of her pregnancy as well as the shadow of Sherlyn weighed heavy on her heart, she was ecstatic that she was going to be a mom but she was afraid of what Sherlyns presence would mean in her marriage as she walked the breeze calmed her she took a seat under a tree enjoying the peaceful bliss only nature could provide.

She suddenly felt a presence beside her she looked to find Sherlyn sitting there.

Sherlyn: " You are Disha right, Rishabhjis new wife, congratulations " she smiled a bit too sweetly.

Disha:" Thank you".

Sherlyn: " I'm sorry about this situation, I wont interfere, I just need to get better"

Disha: " Hmm".

Sherlyn: " Honestly I didn't expect that Rishabhji would marry one of Preetas sisters , especially considering how he feels about Preeta".

Disha looked at Sherlyn wondering what she was trying to get at while Sherlyn smirked mentally.

Sherlyn: " I mean Preeta was his first love and why wouldn't she be, shes beautiful and enchanting, kind and caring, maybe if I didn't play with their lives Rishabh would have been with the love of his life Preeta, but well he's married to you now, I hope you both stay together happily. I Should go, nice meeting you" she walked away smirking.

Dishas mind was working, she came here to get peace but now she has more turmoil, could it be true. She walked back to the house where she saw Rishabh and Preeta standing there".

Preeta noticed Disha: " di we were just looking for you, the pharmacy has sent your vitamins, here let me tell which you need to take in the morning and which you must take at night".

Disha: " There's no need. You don't worry I will read the labels, give those to me" she pulled the meds and walked away .

Leaving a shocked Rishabh and Preeta behind, Preetas eyes brimmed with tears,

Preeta: " I will see you later Jiju".

Karan who had noticed the exchange went after his wife.

Karan: " Babydoll, wait"

Preeta: " wo Karan I'm just going to the kitchen to prepare a snack for Pragya Di and Jiju, they didn't come down na ".

Karan: " Really, so why are there tears in your eyes, I saw everything Babydoll you don't have to hide your pain from me"

She turned and hugged Karan, her tears rolling down her cheek unchecked now.

Preeta: " I don't understand, why would Di speak to me like that, we have never any issues between us, did I do something "

Karan: " What will my sweet innocent wife do to hurt anyone, Disha di is just stressed with Sherlyn and the pregnancy, don't take it to heart Baby doll, come bo more tears you know I hate tears in your eyes, come let's go have some ice cream".

Preeta:" oy barjabattu, I'm not a small child that you will bribe me with ice cream"

Karan: " I didn't mean it like that "

Pree:" Oh really then how huh, uff you just make me mad, chal chodo, let's go to the kitchen"

They went to the kitchen and she took out the ice cream tub and went to the table and began eating, Karan looked at her shocked she was just saying she's not a child

Preeta: " Kya why are you looking like this you said let's have ice cream na"

Karan chuckled and went to have ice cream with his baby doll

Pragya who had also seen what happened smiled seeing how well Karan handled her sister, but she needed to understand what was going on, she was on her way to her room when she heard...

Disha: " tell me Rishabhji is it true that you love my sister, huh, if Preeta is your love why would you marry me ".

Rishabh:" Disha what are you saying, Preetaji is my brothers wife, my best friend how could you even speak this way, how can you think this about your own sister and husband "

Disha: " Yes but you didn't deny that you love her right".

Rishabh: " Off course I love her but as a friend and sister in law. As a member of our family ".

Disha: " I don't believe you, just go and leave me alone please ".

Rishabh unsure of what to do and confused left the room where he saw Pragya Bhabi standing. He bowed his head as he knew she had heard the conversation. She gestured to follow her which he did but his mind was racing.

Yes he cared deeply for Preeta but he had long since come to realise that he cared for her a friend and sister not as anything more, what he feels for Disha is more than he has felt for any other woman and by his one action of feeling pity for Sherlyn his marriage was in turmoil unknowingly the tears fell from his eyes

As they reached a small little lounge Pragya led Rishabh inside and turned and noticed his tears.

Arjun: " Jiju, please don't take this to heart ".

Rishabh only just noticed his brother in laws presence in the room.

Pragya: " Rishabh whats going on, why would Disha think this"

Rishabh: " I don't know Bhabi. She just walked in and Preeta was explaining about the vitamins".

Just then the door opened and in came Abhi and Purab.

Abhi:" Because of Sherlyn".

Everyone: " Kya".

Purab: " Haan di, abhi Bhai and I were out in the garden as you said the babies Christening should be outdoors, when we overheard Sherlyn talking to Disha".

Abhi: "  Ah fuggy. She said Rishabh loved Preeta even before he married her and she was surprised that Rishabh married Preetas sister".

Pragya: " This Sherlyn is becoming a thorn, anyway we will see to this, Rishabh you just think of how you will convince Disha".

Rishabh left.

Pragya: " arjun you need to arrange for Sherlyns therapist to come have a therapy session with her tomorrow ".

Arjun: " Okay di "

They all left to go to supper.

Almost everyone had gathered at the dining area.

Pragya: " Where is Preeran".

Sammy: " Woh Di, Karan Bhai and Preeta bhabi are having a romantic dinner alone tonight. BHAI and I just finished setting up for them on the terrace. "

Everyone smiled and sat to dinner.

Meanwhile Karan had blindfolded Preeta and was leading her to the terrace.

Preeta: " Karan put me down, where are we going anyway. You know it's supper Time right".

Karan: " Preeta just chup we are almost there".

They reached the terrace and he removed the blindfold

Karan: " Woh Kya haina, we have been married for a while now and since our honeymoon we always busy with our family. So I decided we need some alone time. What say Babydoll you like it".

Preeta: " I love it Mr Husband "

Karan took her hand and led her to a small table that had pasta and a cheese board.

They fed each other the food and then dessert which consisted of chocolate dipped strawberries and whipped cream....

Mature content***

Karan sprayed a strawberry with some cream and smothered it on her lips before she had a chance to protest he sucked her lips, Preeta moaned as he kissed her she lifted her head as he trailed kisses down her chin and neck , He reached behind her and pulled at the string holding up her dress as it released he lay her down.

Taking the whipped cream he sprayed it over her breasts before licking it away Preeta moaned in pleasure as her husband stroked the fire within her, she grabbed him in for a kiss while unbuttoning his shirt  and places kisses all over his chest, they spent hours tasting, nuzzling,  nibbling, kissing and touching making their night fill of passion and love.

End of chapter.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

128K 5.7K 39
This story is based on the actual kumkum bhagya track...the MMS scandal...
30.1K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...
35.4K 3.6K 43
She is a simple girl with huge happiness of being herself...ever since she realised that she is in love with her abhi he has become her first priorit...
258K 11.7K 148
All about Pragya's Life and its twists... Just enjoy...😉