Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios.

By Alli_pix

Akatsuki boyfriend scenarios for you <3 Requests are open🖤🤍 ⚠️fm reader⚠️ -Pain❤ 💟... More

! Requests !
🍡< Joining the Akatsuki >🍡
💟You do something nice for them💟
💟You make him blush💟
🍡When he gets drunk🍡
🍡 When you become friends 🍡
💟Realizing his feelings 💟
❤️‍🩹~You get hurt~ ❤️‍🩹
💟 Confession 💟
💟 Cuddles 💟
🍡 Info about you 🍡
💟 Kisses 💟
👅 When he annoys you 👅
💟When you share one room💟
💟 Your bedroom 💟
💋His Valentines gift for you💋
🍡 Nicknames 🍡
💟 You play with his hair 💟
⚠️You talk about something serious ⚠️
🩸You get your period🩸
🙊 Someone flirts with you 🙊
🎂 Deidara's birthday 🎂
🌚When you get jealous 🌚

🍡<How you met>🍡

1.4K 19 14
By Alli_pix

< Pain >

You walked through a forest after kicking some Shinobi asses. Everything was calm until a kunai flew towards you. You dodged the kunai with your own one and looked around you to see who fucker tried to kill you. You saw a man, maybe in his 20-25. Orange hair, piercings all over his face. And his eyes....they....they are the Rinnengan?! Also that cloak ( idk what the fuck it is called). He is from the Akatsuki. You thought.
OI! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! You yelled at him and prepared to fight. He smirked and looked right in your eyes.
I am not here to fight you Y/n. He spoke.
My name.....HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!? *You jumped towards him prepared to kill him. He dodged your attack.
- I do not wish to fight you. Your strength and power have got my attention. I would want to invite you to join the Akatsuki.
The Akatsuki you say.....okay I am in. You spoke.
That was quick. Pain though.

< Hidan >

You were sitting in a bar. Drinking alcohol. While drinking you spotted a hot man and beside him an even hotter one. The hotter one was yelling at the taller one.
-OI KAKUZU! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO BUY ME ANOTHER ONE! I NEED ALCOHOL!
-Shut up Hidan! It's too expensive. Buy it yourself. You smiled at what they argued about. You told the barman to give the two hot snacks 2 bottles of alcohol. Soon the barman gave them the bottles and they asked why.
-Oi! You! Why are you giving us these?The guy whos name was Hidan asked the barman, while the guy named Kakuzu gave a death-confused look. You looked away from them.
The lady there, sir. The barman pointed at you and walked away to help other persons.
-The hot chick over there? Hidan questioned Kakuzu.
-Hmh. It seems so.
You looked back at them and saw how their eyes were on you. Hidan was smirking and told you with hand signs to come over. You did so.
You sat across them.
What's your name hot chick? Hidan questioned.
-Y/n L/n. Yours? You played on top of your cup doing circles.
-My name is Hidan. And this old money slut besides me is Kakuzu. He pointed at the pissed off man. Kakuzu and Hidan. You repeated. Hot names as your looks. You smirked.
-As I heard by Kakuzu's nickname ,,money slut,, he likes money, am I correct? You looked at Hidan. You're damn right hot chick. This man will do everything for money. He is also a bounty hunter.
-I am impressed. You spoke. On your drink's cup was placed a cherry. You grab it gently and held it to Hidan's mouth. The man ate your cherry and Kakuzu's look was disgusted.
-Disgusting. He mumbled. You took your purse and took out of it 1000 Ryo. You held them to Kakuzu. Soon his look went from disgusted to pleased and he took the money while saying. ,,I saw nothing". You smirked and continued chatting with them.

< Deidara >

You were in a Library reading books when suddenly you spotted a girl. She had long yellow hair and beautiful blue eyes. As you could see the name of the book she was reading was ,,A few things about explosions" It got your attention and you sat beside her reading your own one. At first nothing special, but suddenly she started yelling.
-ART IS EXPLOSIONS, UN! THIS BOOK IS A WASTE OF TIME!
You looked really really confused and also disappointed. Not because she said that art is explosions, but because ,,she" is actually ,,he".
You're a boy....
These words slipped out of your mouth even if you didn't want to.
Sh- He gave you a dead gaze and you returned to your book while saying,,I am sorry, sir. Didn't mean to say it"
He sat back on his chair and grabbed another book of the chosen ones which were placed on the table. ,,Art being explosions,,. It was silence until you mumbled. ,,Art can be many things,, not moving your eyes off of the book you read. He looked again at you.
Like you know something about art, un.
-I do. You spoke. He smirked and asked you. What is it then?
-Art can be many things, but you can choose which is your style and understanding of the word ,,art,,. As you said, it can be explosions, but for example it can also be pictures, statues and many more things. The room was full of silence again. Until you broke it again.
-Y/n.
-Huh?
-My name is Y/n. Y/n L/n.
-Deidara. From the Akatsuki, un.
You looked at him in disbelief. You mean like Deidara from the Akatsuki!? Are you for real?
He smirked once again and looked at you with his beautiful blue eyes. Yes, I am not wearing my cloak today because it got ripped after capturing the One Tails. You two continued chatting about the Akatsuki, Art, Explosions and so so so~ Who knew you two had many things in general.

< Tobi >

You were resting yourself on a big rock. It was hot. You could feel how gently the sunlight touched your skin.
But everything good has its end. You heard someone yelling. SENPAI! MO SENPAI! I THINK THIS IS HER! You saw from the corner of your eye a really tall man. Well...maybe a tall kid-man. How childish. You thought and then heard another voice. TOBI! IF YOU KEEP YELLING SHE WILL RUN AWAY, UN!
-BUT SENPAI! YOU'RE ALSO YELLING!
-AND WHOS FAULT IS IT, UN?!
You gave a deep sigh and then looked at them. Stood up and walked towards the bitches. You were right in front of them giving a dead stare who creeped the shit out of them.
Now I must yell....WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO AND YELLING ABOUT ME, WHILE I AM TRYING TO REST MY ASS ON THAT GODDAMN ROCK!?
The man who had a lollipop mask hid  himself behind the blonde.
S-S-S-Senpai a-are we s-sure about t-that....? And now this kind of a voice?...You thought. It's pissing me off.
Hm. It's her for sure, Tobi.
Tobi. So that's the man-kid's name.
B-B-But D-Deidara-senpai, she looks so scary.
-Of course she is scary for you....
Are you two going to continue arguing under my nose or are you gonna tell me what's going on before I wipe your asses up? You spoke up.
Our leader wants to speak to you, un. Our mission is to bring you to him.
-Why?
-M-Me a-and Deidara senpai don't know..miss...?
-Y/n L/n. And Tobi stop hiding yourself behind Deidara. It's not gonna help you either. And Blonde. I am coming with you. There's nothing fun to do anyway.

< Kakuzu >

You sat in your favorite place. The Casino. Well, you are the best one and every person who plays against you ended up losing money. Everyone in the Casino know your name, and your nickname was ,,Casino queen,,. Now you are drinking your shots of vodka, sitting on the big sofa,looking at the poor little players losing their money. It was boring because no one has the talent or the courage to play against you. You wanted to play with someone not just take his money. You wanted to have fun. Just when you thought there was no hope in finding someone who is worthy, you heard someone from the players saying:
Dammit! This man maybe is even better than the Casino queen.
Now that got your attention. You looked from the corner of your eye just in case. There are really many players around the table. Two on the chairs. There was one of the players who lost against you and it seems he wanted round 2, but this time against a really tall man. You couldn't see his face of all those things on it. From his headband you could see that he comes from Takigakure. Maybe this man was Kakuzu. This man from Akatsuki...he will play against me. You thought. Then you heard voices again.
Damn he is really good.
And who is this ,,Casino queen,,?
Only hearing the man's voice, you melted. How sexy. You smirked, drinking another shot of vodka. You heard how the players are telling Kakuzu about you. How good you are. How you're the best player and no one stands a chance against you.
I will play against her. Your eyes widened. He wants himself to play against you? After that he asked who and where you are. The players pointed at you and he looked at the way they pointed at. You raised your finger telling them to wait a second. You drank your last shot and stood up going towards the group. You stood right in front of him. Smirking.
-So there's no mistake. You're Kakuzu from Takigakure. You spoke. He didn't said a single word, which you knew you are correct. You sat on your chair taking your money. 900 000 Ryo. His eyes widened at the amount of money. He took out of his wallet 5000 Ryo. You smirked and spoke.
-This hot chick knows how to play.
Now...let's start.
There now where you two are. Almost at the end of the game. You're losing your 900 000 Ryo or Kakuzu his 5000 ones. Soon the whole room was full of yell for the winner. You took his 5000 Ryo smirking. Counting them slowly in which you could tell Kakuzu was pissed. You teased a bit and then took another 5000 Ryo from your money and mixed with his. You held the money towards him. His eyes widened in confusion.
-Hmm..I am not lying. Have this 10 000 Ryo. I didn't have this much fun in ages. Now is my turn to repay you for it. You smiled. He took the money and was pleased by your words. Just when he was about to leave the room, you yelled.
-TELL THE AKATSUKI TO SAVE A PLACE FOR ME! He just looked at you from the corner of his eye while you wave him a goodbye with your money sitting on the chair like a bitch.

< Itachi >

As you almost every week went into a restaurant, your favorite one you always could spot a really handsome man. By his cloak you could tell he is from the Akatsuki, but it doesn't scared you at all. He always ordered and ate dangos. Maybe is his favorite food. You thought. One day you got the courage to talk to him. Even the smallest conversation will be really appreciated. While he ate his dango you went in front of him. Bright smile on you face.
-Hello, can I sit here?
-Hmm. You may.
You sat across of him. Soon the waiter came and you ordered some dangos and green tea.
The waiter came along with your tee and dangos. You ate the first ball of your dango and a light blush appeared on your cheeks from it. Actually even you couldn't see that he gave you some glances. You wanted to talk about something with him, so you decided to break the silence between you two.
-What's your name?
-Itachi.
-Uchiha Itachi?
He didn't said anything.
-I see you come here really often. And always orders dangos. Are they your favorite food?
-Yes. I really like them.
He ate his last dango and you still had 4 more. He always gave some glances at your dangos. So your kind soul wanted to share them. You held him 2 of your dangos with a smile.
-Why are you giving them to me?
-Don't argue and just have them. Also I can't eat them all. I need some help.
He gave you a small soft smile in which you could swore he got your heart and you fell in love.

<Kisame>
It was the day when you would want to go on the beach. Home was really boring and you had nothing to do. However you managed to take a break from your boring day and went to the beach wearing sexy black swimsuit.

You saw a man in a really sexy swimsuit, but the unusual in him was his skin. You stared at him in like 5 minutes. Soon you decided to go into the sea. While swimming you bumped into a person.
-Gosh, I am so sorry. When you saw the person you froze.
-It's not a problem, miss. I wasn't watching where I swim.
It was the shark man. God. He was so sexy. And now when he was so wet. You tried your best not to kiss him or at least not to call him:
Sexy, handsome, daddy or something else, because he will most likely die from your cringe.
You gave a him a smile. He was a bit confused at your reaction.
-Aren't you scared?
-Of what?
-My look?
-Not at all. I think you look really handsome and sexy. Bam. The words you didn't want to say came out of your mouth. Now when you realized what you actually said your whole face blushed dark red. You still didn't broke your closed eyes smile.
Finally when you opened them you saw the man with purple blush on his face.
...I apologize, sir. The words just slipped out of my mouth. You said awkwardly.
- Don't apologize miss. Actually I am not getting compliments about my look. It is really rare. And much more rare is to hear them from a beautiful lady like you.
You thanked him and then said.
- My name is Y/n L/n.
- Kisame Hoshigaki.
You two talked with each other until it was time for you to leave. He kindly came with you and bought you your favorite flavor ice-cream. You two became really good friends and maybe you wanted to be something more than that.

--------------------------------------------

Hello hello! My first part is published!
Don't forget to request and there is the promised meme! ❤️😶‍🌫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 33.2K 166
Very first book ever. New here. I love the Akatsuki boys soo. Yep! Check out my Naruto Scenarios as well XD hope you enjoy this!!
378K 8K 95
Hey guys ! there are alot of these around but i wanted to write my own. (Alot of spelling mistakes because it's a baby book. Grammar Nazis beware) y...
259K 4.1K 19
Modern Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios! There are tonsss of these but I wanna make some:) Hope you enjoy!
2.3M 53.3K 200
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters from the Naruto Franchise! I also do not own any other anime or anime characters referenced! [COMPL...