again ↠ chenji

By yvneos

"it's also funny to think that we act like we don't have a past." ↳ wherein the dream band are looking for an... More

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
EPILOGUE

19

1.6K 66 10
By yvneos

chapter nineteen

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

the prom has finally come, chenle just entered the hall and was greeted by a loud clap and cheers from the students. ningning was clinging to his arms, smiling genuinely.

"i was still curious how you also kept my relationship with jisung back then." chenle said as both of them sat on their reserved seats.

"i know how it feels," ningning said. "i was also hiding my relationship back then, well, until now i guess?" she chuckled.

"who's that girl, huh?" he asked, chuckling.

"aeri." she simply answered.

afterwards, chenle didn't take long to be with ningning since he needed to get ready as they were going to perform after a few minutes. he was now at the backstage, standing in front of jisung.

"you seem happy to be with her." jisung said calmly.

"hmm, yeah." he nodded. "we talk about some stuff." he smiled.

"then go back to her, it looks like you still want to be with her." and he looked away, a small pout showing on his face as he fixed his earpiece.

"ji?" chenle called, holding his smile back. "are you jealous?" he frowned.

"and so am i?" his eyebrow raised.

"and why would you?" his eyebrow also raised.

"she's your childhood crush."

"and i am yours."

chenle saw how jisung's ears suddenly heated up, looked away and bit his lower lip before leaving chenle behind and went closer to jeno. chenle couldn't help not to let out a chuckle as he wore his earpiece.

afterwards, they finally perform the music they prepared. all of them had fun because the students were also singing along. after that, the event continued and some of the students were already dancing in the middle.

chenle and ningning didn't really dance, besides that ningning has told them that her feet are kinda sore and she cannot be able to dance, she just really don't want to dance with him. just like chenle, her prom dance or romantic dance is also something important. it was reserved for someone.

"ji," chenle called as he leaned closer to him.

"i know what you're thinking," jisung said. "we will run in three, two..."

"that fast—"

"run!" chenle was cut off when jisung suddenly ran while pulling him, he even almost stumbled but luckily he managed himself.

"what the fuck, ji?! people thought we're running into something!" he hissed as he held both of his knees, panting.

"it was fun though." he giggled.

"you're not mad anymore?" chenle asked as he stood up.

"when did i get mad at you though?" jisung asked curiously. "i was just jealous because she was your childhood crush."

"there's nothing to be jealous of, it was already the past. besides that, she has a girlfriend." chenle said calmly.

"i'm just worried, bub..." he whispered. "we don't have a label, i just can't help not to be jealous."

"ji..." chenle whispered.

"i'm sorry because of my actions earlier, bub." he pouted and went closer to him, opening his arms and giving chenle a hug.

chenle just smiled and brushed jisung's hair, their moment didn't even take long since they decided to roam around. the two found themselves at the terrace since they went back inside the hall but they didn't join the party.

"it's so funny to think that many people have found out about our relationship when we're not together anymore." chenle said, chuckling.

"then let's be together again so no one can find it out." jisung said, smirking.

"what the hell are you say—"

chenle immediately covered his mouth when he suddenly shouted after being carried by jisung, the younger one couldn't help not to chuckle by it before positioning himself between chenle's thighs.

he just sat chenle down at the table he saw at the corner, it was kinda dark since it was in the corner and kinda far away from the door.

"ji, someone might have caught us here." chenle said as he hit his chest softly.

"just one kiss, bub." jisung said.

"you really won't let this night without kissing me, aren't you?" he smirked.

chenle wrapped his arm around jisung's neck, it didn't even took a second when he felt jisung's lips into his. chenle really miss this lips, he won't even deny that jisung is really a good kisser. he has a soft lips and chenle can't help not to get addicted to it.

but their kiss also didn't take long when they heard something was dropped, both of their heads shifted to the couple who was standing while looking at them. jaws were dropped, probably didn't expect that they would see them making out.

"what the fuck?"

looking down, fidgeting his hands. chenle stopped playing with his fingers when jisung held it, calming him down. jisung knows that chenle was nervous, when chenle fidgets his hands, jisung already knows that he was nervous or getting anxious about things.

"that fucking jeno, if i know he knows all about this then i should have not make a bet with him." haechan said.

"why would you make a bet with him in the first place?" mark asked, frowning.

"because he said he also noticed that something was different to our chenji!" he exclaimed.

"chenji?" chenle suddenly spoke.

"chenle plus jisung, chenji." haechan explained.

"okay, what's going on here?" renjun said as they had finally arrived.

"the two have a relationship." haechan said.

only renjun who gasped and surprised by it after hearing what just haechan said, renjun's eyes were widened as he looked at the two who was now behavely sitting at the couch.

"you two have what?!" renjun asked.

"yah, jeno." haechan called. "you fucking liar, why did you lie to me?!" he whined.

"i didn't mean to! i just also want some money though." jeno said, holding his laugh back.

"how did you guys find out?" baekhyun asked, chuckling.

"they are making out on the terrace," haechan said. "like, why would you guys make out at the terrace? it was also dark there like, there's no thrill in that!" he whined.

"are you guys not mad?" chenle asked. "because we... hide it?"

"we already expected it but we still can't help not to be surprised." renjun said.

"me, i'm mad." haechan said.

"h-huh?" chenle asked, gulping.

"i'm mad because of jeno, come here, you—"

haechan cannot finish his words because mark covered his mouth. chenle and jisung let out a sigh because they thought they would ask them many times.

"i just realised that many people around us are betting about us." chenle whispered as he leaned closer to jisung.

"i know right." jisung said and let out a chuckle.

"so, how did you guys meet?" haechan asked.

"i told you, you should do a powerpoint about our relationship." chenle whispered as he sat properly.

"i don't even know how to make those." jisung said.

jisung explained it instead, chenle was just at his side, nodding his head and listening to the younger one.

"why did you guys hide it? to us?" renjun asked.

"because we thought we would never come back together again." chenle said.

"are you guys together again?" mark asked. "like, there's a label already?"

"no."

"not yet."

all of them looked at chenle because of his answer, the silence roamed around the living room and it made chenle realize something. his answer is definitely different from jisung. he was the one who answered 'not yet' and chenle felt that their gaze was on him.

slowly looking up, chenle awkwardly smiled and stood up from his seat. blood slowly coming up on his cheeks as he felt embarrassed.

"i'm going to sleep now," he said. "just ask jisung if you guys still have a question." and he immediately went inside his room.

closing the door, chenle let out a deep sigh and almost fell as he felt his knees weakened. his heart was beating fast as if it wanted to come out from his chest.

chenle took a half bath before he lay down on his bed, but his head shifted to his door when it suddenly opened and showed jisung.

"bub," chenle called and sat on his bed.

"are you tired?" jisung asked softly and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"hm-mm..." he nodded. "i was about to sleep now,"he smiled.

"hmm, okay. i just really want to give you a kiss, i'm gonna go now." he smiled.

chenle watched him leaving the room, but before he could, chenle called him again.

"ji, let's be together again... let's continue our relationship."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593 35 12
Nct dream is a successful boy group that's known for their talents as well as their chemistry together. But one thing that the media as well as thè...
47.5K 1.1K 43
Jisung is in a popular group named NCT with the other 23 members. When Renjun told him that he was searching for his long lost sister, Jisung and the...
401 29 11
"We'll be alright, I want to try again" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jaemin, a new student, forms bonds with Renjun, Haechan, and Chenle. As he e...
173K 8.1K 32
❝how is this thing supposed to get rid of my nightmares?❞ na jaemin. ©wakeybaeky