Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!
Chapter 15: A castle ghost!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!
Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!

956 11 17
By PikDslayer

Finally, the day of October 31st was the most terrifying night of all, and because the holiday came closer to you and your friends, this spooky holiday was about to get super duper scary! You were at your home and helping your family set up the halloween decoration along with having a pumpkin with a carved face with it. 

(M/n): (Y/n)! Is the candy ready?

(Y/n): Sure thing mom! Coming!

You then walked out of your room and this time you were in your own halloween Costume. The costume you choose was...

(You can choose your own halloween costume)

Not only you had your costume, but you also had your bowl of sweet candy that every kid would want to eat so badly. You quickly gave it to your mom and she was dress up as a Angel costume.

(M/n): Thanks sweetie.

(Y/n): No problem mom, but still the costume though looks nice..!

(M/n): Aww thanks, for a minute I thought you were going to say "Aren't I too old to be wearing costumes."

(Y/n): I would, but it's fine. I mean, this isn't the first time I seen adults wear costumes.

(M/n): True, say speaking of costumes, where your father and sister?

(Y/n): I don't know, they said that they will be-

Suddenly you saw your dad bursting in and he was wearing his own costume which was some sort of zombie costume.

(D/n): Sup Son, sorry for the wait!

(Y/n): Um.. wow dad. I didn't think you were going for that costume. I thought you were going to become a werewolf for halloween night?

(D/n): True, but however I already did that last year when we were at Bellwood, so I think it's time for a new change you know.

(Y/n): Okay that makes senses.

(D/n): Plus, I can finally scare people and be like "Treat or brain treat! Get it? Or how about..! Look out children, the zombie shall feast on your brains tonight! Mwhahahaha!

(Y/n): *sigh* As always, you're jokes are not good.

(D/n): *sad face* Oh come on son..!

(Y/n): Never mind that, where Annie? I promise her that I would-

But then you notices Annie coming down, except she didn't have a costume either.

(Y/n): Um.. Annie? Where's your costume?

Annie: Sorry Big brother, I don't have one.

(Y/n): Why not?

Annie: Well.. it's just that.. I never heard of halloween.

(Y/n): You haven't?

Annie: Yeah, I mean, your mom taught me how the holiday works but-

(Y/n): Hey.. listen.. it's okay. I mean, halloween is about wearing a costume, getting candy, and maybe seeing scary stuff. But it's fun! 

Annie: Really?

(D/n): Why yes, and say since we got time. Why don't you two go outside and get her a costume? I mean, you two are going outside for trick or treating?

(Y/n): Yeah sure we are.

(M/n): Alright then, it's settled...! 

(Y/n): But wait, what about you and dad?

(D/n): Don't worry about us son, you and your sister go find a costume and have some friend. Besides, this holiday doesn't last long so have much fun before it ends!

After that, you took Annie as your parents waved goodbye to you both. You two walked together to the night as it was filled with so many halloween decorations and beautiful spooky stuff flying around. So many people wearing spooky costumes like as if this holiday was meant for them to celebrate. There was young children wearing costumes to celebrate the holiday of halloween as a reminder of what it's like to become someone else. Some were wearing costumes as monsters, heroes, Villains, fairy tales, cartoon characters, Anime characters, and much more. 

You kept walking with Annie as you two pass by each person wearing costumes. As for Annie, she was either excited and curious since this was her first time.

Annie: Wow..! This is amazing!

(Y/n): Yeah! I had many good memories of halloween!

Annie: Really?

(Y/n): Yes. And trust me, you'll like it.

Soon, you and Annie finally reach to the Halloween costume shop where they sell the best costumes yet. You both went inside to meet a cashier woman who was wearing her costume known to be a witch costume.

Cashier woman: Why hello there my dear good children! What brings here to this spooky night?!

(Y/n): Oh hi miss, you see my sister here needs a costume. Do you know where I can find one?

Cashier woman: Why of course my dear boy! And plus we got the best costume right here..! And of course you got a costume yourself right there my dear handsome man!

(Y/n): Um.. why thank you.

Cashier woman: So.. *looks at Annie* You need a costume?

Annie: Why yes.. it's just this is my first time so..

Cashier woman: I see, but don't worry you two came to the right place! This is where we sell the best costumes! Any costume you want is all here! 

(Y/n): Wow thanks..!

Annie: I really appreciate it, but I honestly don't know which one to choose.

Cashier woman: Don't worry little lady, You can be what you want to be. Remember, you don't have to hesitate!

(Y/n): She's right you know, it's okay to choose the costume you want to have.

Annie: Really.. *takes a deep breath* Then in that case.. I chose-!

In about 1 or 4 minutes later, she choose the costume that fit well for her and she choose was a ninja outfit like known as a "Kunoichi" in Japanese and it was from an anime. 

(This is what Annie choose, known as one of the ninja character name Ino, but it's a costume form)

(Y/n): Wow, I like it..!

Annie: Really? I think this outfit fits me well.

(Y/n): Same here, but why though? 

Annie: Well.. to be honest I.. I could've you know, transform?

(Y/n): You mean your hero form?

Annie: Yeah..

(Y/n): You could, but listen Annie. Our hero costume isn't meant for cosplay, but to disguise ourselves as heroes. Remember?

Annie: Oh right, sorry.

(Y/n): It's okay.. and plus the costume looks great! 

Cashier lady: Alright, looks like you choose a good costume!

(Y/n): Sure, how much is it?

After paying the money for the costume, you and Annie left the halloween store and went off to find your friends who will also be wearing their own halloween costume as well.

Annie: Where do you think we can find them?

(Y/n): Only one place, and my best guess is Sweet Justice..!

As you and Annie went to Sweet Justice, apparently the most famous sweet shop was also covered in decorations of so many halloween culture and everyone was having a special time!

(Y/n): Looks like we're early.

Annie: Yeah, but where is everyone else?

(Y/n): Hmm, maybe I should-

???: (Y/n)! Annie!

You and Annie turn around to see your friends who just arrived in the party. But this time it was different as they all wore they're favorite costumes. Babs dressed up as Batman which was pretty obvious, Karen was dress as a cute fairy, Zee was dress up as a Elsa from Frozen, Diana was dress up as Athena known as the Goddess of Wisdom, Kara was dress up as a Rockstar girl, and finally Jess was dress up as Doctor.

(Y/n): Oh wow.. love the costume girls!

Babs: Aww.. thanks..!

Karen: *blushes* I couldn't find any good dress so this is what I got.

Kara: I got the best one yet! So glad they were still selling these costumes!

Jess: I feel like this one is professional for me.

Zee: I always loved this outfit, although the dress from that one movie would've fit perfectly..!

Diana: Ha-zah! The goddess of Wisdom is pleased of my work!

Jess: Um.. you do realized that it's just a costume right?

Diana: I can assure you that the goddess Athena is aware of my praises and honestly work!

(Y/n): It's look awesome on you..!

Kara: Yeah, same goes for you! Love the costume!

(Y/n): Thanks, so do you!

Karen: Say Annie, what is that dress you're wearing?

Annie: Oh this? It's a ninja outfit I got.. I hope you don't mind me wearing it.

Babs: Are you kidding? It looks pefect!

Zee: Love the style girl..!

Jess: Same here..!

Kara: Me too, but you know Annie, if you really wanted to wear something even more cooler, then try wearing this kind of costume of mine, it will surely give you a real challenge!

Jess: Um.. Kara.. I don't think Annie is the music type.

Kara: What? Pfff.. trust me Jess, I know many things about music, she just haven't found her true self.

Annie: True self?

(Y/n): Don't worry about that, anyway where's Ben and Rook?

Zee: Beats me.

(Y/n): Strange, they said they were coming here in about 5 minutes and now-

All of sudden you and your friends saw the proto truck coming by and this time, you saw Ben and Rook in their own costumes as well. Ben was dress up as Sumo Slammer Jr. and Rook was dress up as a skeleton.

(Y/n): Whoa! Oh wow..! Really Ben?

Ben: How do I look?

(Y/n): Not bad..! Guess you wanted to dress up like him this entire time?

Ben: Well yeah! Of course! Who wouldn't!

(Y/n): Heh, at least you're not wearing a girl costume.

Ben: Hey now.. don't start with me, that was only because you tricked me. 

(Y/n): More like it was a payback prank..!

Ben: Whatever..!

Rook: Hmm, this costume feels a bit different.

(Y/n): Oh right, Rook, you never study halloween before have you?

Rook: Actually I do know, according to Earth culture, I research about halloween which happens often on every October 31st. Everyone dress up into their most scariest outfit and gets candy.

(Y/n): Oh wow, so you did do your research. But why the skeleton outfit?

Rook: Well, I was trying to find something spooky, so this is what I got so far.

(Y/n): But still that looks great! At least we're all back together..!

Zee: Indeed..! It's been so long since we had halloween.

Annie: So, is this the part where we get candy?

Kara: We could, but how about some sweet justice?

(Y/n): Hmm, sure why not. I mean to be fair, I haven't paid a visit with Barry so why not? Plus, I'm dying to see his costume!

Rook: Are you saying that to be serious?

(Y/n):  What? No..! Rook it's a-

But Rook smiled at this and you realized that Rook was trolling you again..! 

(Y/n):  Darn it, you did it again!

Rook: Can't help it, you always did fell for it.

Ben: Yep.

(Y/n):  What do you mean?! He did the same to you Ben!

Ben: Alright alright, anyway let's go inside.

Karen: Sure..!

You and your friends went inside of Sweet Justice and inside was a lot of people wearing different halloween costumes and eating delicious halloween desserts that resembles the holiday traditions. Even the menu had new updates of special food designs.

Babs: OH.. they finally got new ingredients to try!

Jess: Finally! Maybe they might have a healthy one this time.

Zee: I prefer something a bit more sparkling.

Kara: I still hope they got the "Brain surprise"

(Y/n): Brain Surprise?

Kara: It's  a special treat! 

(Y/n): That sounds cool..! Maybe I should try it.

Annie: I didn't think Sweet Justice was handing out new samples.

Diana: Neither did I.

That was when by the time you reach to the cashier counter, Barry came running in and he too was wearing a costume and still had his career hat with him. The costume that he was wearing was known as a robot suit.

(Y/n): Whoa Barry..! That's your costume?

Barry: Yep! Sure is! And plus, it's Halloween! My boss allowed me to wear my own for work! After all, I got to spend this most terrifying holiday before it ends! 

(Y/n): Har har!

Barry: So, what can I get for you all?

Kara: OH right, perfect timing. Are you here to show us the special edition treats?

Barry: *smiles* Why I'm glad you ask! Every, since our special edition been announced for this holiday, there are new halloween desserts that I wanted you to try and I promise you, it's going to give you such a fright! 

(Y/n): Ooh.. interesting..!

Ben: Sounds cool! What you got?

Barry: I got a lot of special flavors for example..! The I scream Ghost cream! The witches's cauldron of sweetness! Zombie's mushy brains! Mummy Carmel tomb! Redish Vampire velvet! Werewolf's last slice, and finally the most special one yet! The new and improve....... Pumpkin fright surprise! (PS: Don't worry readers, these ideas are base on a halloween ice cream idea from many sweet ideas..!)

Diana: Pumpkin fright surprise?

Barry: Yep, and out of all the sweet treats I made, this one is one of most best one yet and I've been selling this non-stop! It's basically a ice cream treat filled with Pumpkin spice and cinnamon filling all over!

Diana: Impressive!

(Y/n): Nice..! Say, let's have that first!

Karen: Count me in!

Babs: I call dibs!

Kara: Nah-ah! I'm the one who says that!

Zee: I would take it faster.

Jess: I'm not sure, hopefully it's only meant for healthy stuff.. 

Diana: I shall destroy this pumpkin fright! 

Annie: I wonder if it taste good.

Rook: I'm sure it'll taste good.

Ben: And sadly for you all, I'll be the one to take the first slice.

(Y/n): Hey now, don't get ahead of yourself Ben!

Soon, everyone was eating the delicious ice cream and spending time together of celebrating more on the Halloween. After that, you and your friends decided to go out to every house for trick and treat for some candy. You and your friends went to each one getting all types of Candies that you can ever want. Not to mention getting some jumpscare reactions and seeing spooky stuff in the October night.

(For people who love candy during Halloween, place any candy you would want to eat)

Meanwhile, as you and your friends were spending together in this halloween night, all fo sudden, out in the bright night, there was someone else in the distant of the deadly night. A creepy smile and a evil face was looking down from the house out there and there this evil being smiled at you all and was pressing his horn.

???: Heh heh heh! Oh how I love this night! So many things to do..! *notices you and your friends* What this?

The dark figure looked closely at you all and was smiling in a evil way.

???: Well well, look what we have here, a familiar face..! It's been a while since I saw them..! Now then, it's time for some.. what you call.. revenge..! HAHAHAHA!!!

Meanwhile, you and your friends were walking down and had your basket filled with candy of so many sweets!

Annie: That was fun!

Ben: You said it, I finally got some Resse!

(Y/n): Hah, nice..! I got my own candy and its my favorite!

Babs: Oohh! What is it?

(Y/n): It's called (You can choose your favorite candy)!

Kara: Hah nice..! I should have brought more chocolate! No wait..! some more of that sweet fruit candy!

Karen: Easy Kara, having too much candy can make you sick.

Jess: Not to mention that you can visit the dentist for tooth inspection..!

Kara: Pff.. relax! I can withstand anything..! Well anything as long as the candy doesn't look like Kryptonite.

Rook: OH you mean like this one? *shows her a green candy*

Kara: GAHH! *gets surprised*

Rook: Don't worry, it's just a lime candy.

Jess: *laughs* oh wow, can't believe you fell for that..!

Kara: Hey! Shut it Jess.. I didn't know and Rook.. not funny!

Rook: Okay I do apologize.

Ben: Not going to lie, that actually be surprising if you actually did had the real thing.

Kara: Hey don't push it Ben! 

(Y/n): Alright alright, c'mon you guys. We came here to spend some time for halloween, not to get into a fight. Say, how about we something more fun? 

Babs: Something fun? Like what?

(Y/n): I don't know.. maybe..! *gasp* Hey look! A huge fair going on over there!

You and your friends notices a grand fair nearby and it was packing with so many halloween activities.

(Y/n): Say, how about we spend more time with those?

Kara: Sounds fun!

Annie: Cool..! But.. what should I play first?

 Babs: Oh.. leave that to me.. Lucky for you all, I'm an expert at halloween games!

(Y/n): You are?

Ben: I thought you said you were good at arcade games?

Babs: That's just for skill, but this one is even more fun! C'mon!

Annie: Okay..! *looks at you* Big brother can I?

(Y/n): Sure..! Just be safe okay?

Annie: Okay!

Annie went with Babs to study more about the halloween games, Kara on the other hand decided to get more food. Jess and Zee went out to see more of the decorations. Ben also tagged along with Babs and Annie for the halloween games along with Rook.

Ben: Playing the halloween games should be fun..!

Rook: Same here, I have never play this game before..

Ben: Heh! Then this should be easy.

(Y/n): Don't be so sure Ben, Rook is known to play games well.

Ben: Oh yeah? What about you?

(Y/n): I would join, but I um.. got some girls to spend with.

Ben: Girls? Oh right.. your date? *smug smiles* I got ya.

(Y/n): *glares at him* Ben.. don't..! 

Ben: Just saying..!

Rook: Well good luck!

(Y/n): *sigh* Why do I even bother?

And so, this left you with Karen and Diana, as you saw your friends going to a different place.

(Y/n): So um.. Karen, Diana, what do you want to do?

Karen: Hmm, not sure..

Diana: Well, maybe it's um.. time we.. well..

(Y/n): I know, spend more time with me.. and to be honest, I feel like I haven't spend much time with you two. So, I'll help you girls out.

Karen: Really? 

Diana: That sounds wonderful!

(Y/n): *smiles* Yep, now let's have some fun..!

You spend most of your time with Diana and Karen by doing some halloween games since it's was a special night and you were all having the best moment of your life. As you were walking and playing along with so many fun activity, you notices Diana and Karen holding your hands on both sides and you blushed a bit.

(Y/n): Um.. wow girls, you really love this night.

Diana: Sure we do..!

Karen: Um.. yeah.. if that okay with you?

(Y/n): *smiles* Why of course it is. After all, let's have this beautiful night...!

But as you three were having fun, the night of this halloween event got even more different say a few people walking around strangely. This quickly concerned you and your friends.

Diana: Um.. is that suppose to be a tradition?

(Y/n): No.. but wonder what going on?

Karen: I know.. normally they would be excited, but it's like they're not.

You quickly went to see the strange people and quickly tapped on their shoulder.

(Y/n): Um.. sir? You okay?

The man that you just tapped looked at you and all of sudden, he quickly got scared and ran off screaming!

Man: *screams* AH! get away from me!

(Y/n): Whoa whoa, easy man, I'm not going to-

But it was too late as the man screamed away, you then notices a few people screaming in fear as they were all running around panicking.

Diana: What in Hera's name is going on here?

Karen: Um.. maybe this must be a prank or something.

(Y/n): Naw, no way Karen. If this was a prank then why would everyone be panicking?

Diana: Good point, at this point something must be scaring them away.

(Y/n): Yeah, and judging by this amount of craziness, I got a bad feeling about this.

Karen: What should we do? Should we call the team?

(Y/n): Good idea, and quickly calm down the crowd..!

Diana: Right! Come my fine heroes, let us help them!

Soon you and your friends got into your hero clothes went to work on helping many people, but however it wasn't easy as they were getting scared every time.

(Y/n): Aw man, this is nuts..!

Karen: Eep! I know, they must be really scared!

Diana: Whatever it is, we must end this now..!

(Y/n): Aw man! Where's the team?

All of sudden, you and your friends notices a huge music of like a circus sound and turned around to see a huge machine like in the center and it was like a ray gun shooting purple energy at many people..!

(Y/n): Guys! A machine! Up there..!

Karen: Really? What is it?

(Y/n): Whatever it is, that thing must be the reason for scaring everyone!

Diana: Then we must destroy it!

(Y/n): Good plan! But let's do this together! We can't afford to get hit by the beam..!

Karen: Right!

But however before you three could destroy the machine, you almost bumped into someone else and it was none other than your friends. Zee, Jess, Annie, Babs, and Kara were all hit by the beam and were screaming in fear!

(Y/n): Oh no..!

Karen: They got zapped by the beam!

Diana: Our friends are in danger!

(Y/n): Don't worry Diana, we can save them if we destroy the machine! It's the only way to end this..!

Diana: Right!

Karen: But how? They don't seem to be helping us in this situation!

(Y/n): Okay, new plan! Karen, you and Diana help our friends and I go smash the machine!

Diana: Right!

Karen: Leave it to us!

(Y/n): Don't worry, I'm putting an end to this!

You quickly rush over and slam your omnitrix and transformed into....

Eye Guy!

(Y/n): Alright, it's time "I" put an end to this light show!

You quickly released your eye and quickly activated a laser blast on the machine and it exploded into a crisp. The beam was not damaged and soon everyone all turned back to normal. Including not just to everyone, but your friends were back to their senses.

Kara: Ugh.. what happen?

Zee: My head..

Jess: Where am I?

Babs: Oof.. starting to regret eating that candy.

Annie: Wow.. I feel so dizzy..

(Y/n): Girls..!

You quickly went to them as they saw you in your transformation.

Annie: Big brother? 

(Y/n): Yeah it's me..!

Jess: Um..  care to explain to us why you are in your alien form.

(Y/n): Well for starters, I just had to destroy that ray gun and I think it was pretty much made you all go crazy and scared.

Diana: IT's true, that beam manage to make everyone here scared.

Zee: Scared?

Karen: Yeah, you were all screaming nonsense..!

Jess: Well that does make senses.

Kara: Ugh.. never thought a beam like that could make me scared, one moment I was finding more food and second, this annoying beam pops out and started to blast at me and soon I saw the most terrifying moment of my life..!

(Y/n): I know what you mean, but I'm glad you are safe. I was worried about you all.

Babs: Aww.. thanks (Y/n). We weren't in our right minds.

Annie: Same, but where's the ray?

(Y/n): Oh right, I.. destroyed it so it won't come back.

Babs: Well at least you didn't destroyed it completely. 

(Y/n): Hey.. I didn't think is was going to be a eye problem..!

Jess: Um.. (Y/n)? What is with the eye jokes?

(Y/n): Sorry, it's just I have a habit of saying these puns okay?

Babs: Hmm, let me see.

She quickly examined the machine as Karen helped her, and after a few examination, she quickly stood up.

(Y/n): So, any idea what were looking at?

Babs: Well, according to the ray gun, this device has some crazy wiring and some sort of energy charge. It's like this is made out of gas that gives people nightmares and phobia.

(Y/n): Interesting..!

Zee: But who on the world would do that?

Diana: We are not sure, but we must make sure that there are no more of them.

(Y/n): I hope not. I say we find them before it's too late.

Annie: Big brother,  wait!

(Y/n): Hmm? What is it Annie?

Annie: Is it just me, but are we missing someone?

Jess: Yeah, come to think of it, where's Ben and Rook?

(Y/n): Oh snap..! We're forgot about them! Where are they?

Kara: You don't think they-

But however, you and your friends heard the most biggest music of all, as you all turn around to see a giant truck coming by and it was filled with music, and there the spotlight showed as a big man showed out in the darkness.

Babs: My gosh! Who is that?

The man in the scene started laughing in a happy joy as you quickly notices that laugh.

(Y/n): Huh? That laugh..! Where have I- *gasp* Oh no..! 

Diana: What wrong?

(Y/n): I know that laugh from anywhere..! It's-

But before I can say the name,  the whole spotlight shined and out came a man who was wearing a clown like suit and had a funny looking hat, orange hair, and was smiling..!

Clown: Ladies and Gentlemen! I welcome you all for this most happiest moment of all! It is I..! You're new host for this holiday! Enjoy your fright while you can!

(Y/n): OH crud.. I should have known.

Babs: *gasp* Is that Joker?

(Y/n):  Joker? Um.. for starters.. no..!

Babs: *sigh* AW man.. 

Karen: Whoever it is, he looks really creepy.

Jess:  Who is this guy...!

(Y/n): That guy over there is one of my enemies and Ben's, his name is.. Zombozo!

Annie: Zombozo?

(Y/n): Yeah, that guy is very dangerous. Me and Ben fought this guy before many times, but I never thought he be here. *transforms back to human*

Diana: Any info about this guy?

(Y/n): Well for starters, he's got some crazy tech on many things.

Zombozo: Greeting to all you halloween people! I'm so glad to be in this wonderful holiday and now today we're going to spread the most extremely fear of all time! I hope you got your fright, because this shall be a blast!

(Y/n): Not so fast Zombozo!

Zombozo quickly saw you rushing to the scene as he smiled with an evil smirk at you.

Zombozo: Well well well..! If it isn't (Y/n) (L/n)! It's been quite some time..!

(Y/n): Same to you.. I guess you haven't change your outfit.

Zombozo: Oh.. I did more than just change my looks..! And to be fair.. I had a feeling you would show up for this grand moment..!

(Y/n):  Grand moment? What are you up to now?

Zombozo: Isn't it obvious (Y/n)? I'm here for a little payback on what you did to me years ago! You and that Tennyson ruined my plans over and over! All this times I had and you took it from me!

(Y/n): Took it from you? Pff.. you're only saying to make things complicated. We only destroyed your work because you were robbing people and hurting them!

Zombozo: That may be true, but I'm an honest man myself. But it doesn't matter, I'm here for some payback!

(Y/n): By what? Using machines to scares me. It won't work so well.

Zombozo: Hahahah! Oh (Y/n), you too naive! If you thought destroying my machine would stop me, then think about! Unlike you, I had a backup plan for my new world domination and also.. the perfect payback revenge! Behold!

Zombozo snap his fingers and out from his truck came out a giant laser that had a purple swirl all over and was big enough to make a spotlight.  

Kara: What in the world?!

(Y/n): Let me guess, this is the part where you give me the name and blah blah give out your evil speech?

Zombozo: Oh.. clever boy you are..! I call this one..! The Fearful ray! With this ray, I can finally have my revenge once and for all! With the people around here, I figured that I would make this town even more scarier than before! After all, we need some spooky for halloween am I right?

(Y/n): Funny chance Zombozo! You won't get away with this! 

Zombozo: Ohh.. I'm so scared..! Hahahaha! And who's going to stop me? You?

(Y/n):  I will! And Ben will be stopping you too!

Zombozo: Oh.. you mean Ben Tennyson? Sorry to say, but I'm afraid he's busy right now.

(Y/n): What do you mean? *gasp* No.. you didn't..!

Zombozo: Oh yes I did, wondering where you're friend? Why he's right here!

Zombozo press a button and there you say your friend Ben and Rook in a cage all tied up.

(Y/n): Oh no! Ben! Rook!

Kara: Darn it!

Diana: Our friends!

Ben: (Y/n)! Guys!

Annie: Are you two okay?!

Rook: We're fine, but we can't move!

Zombozo: That's right, finding these two along with that Tennyson was quite so easy. And now, they shall take my role of my revenge, and don't worry, you'll be joining them soon!

Ben: Grr.. When I get out of this mess, I'm kicking your butt clown face!

Zombozo: Hah, as if! You can't even break yourself out..! Now then, it's time to unleash the ray! HAHAHAHAHA!

(Y/n): Not if I have anything say about it! *shouts your famous catchphrase*

You quickly transformed into another alien and turned into..

Whampire!

(Y/n): Oh whoa! I forgot about this guy!

Karen: Wow, a vampire?

Annie: A scary one too..!

Jess: Um.. any idea how this guy going to help?

(Y/n): I'm not sure and for some reason, I'm hungry..! *looking at Diana*

Diana: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): *quickly snaps out of it* OH right, sorry.. forgot this alien is always hungry..! Anyway we got to save them!

You quickly went to the battlefield and saw a bunch of Zombozo's goons chasing after you and you smirk and punch them down one by one. 

(Y/n): Hah, forgot this guy is so good!

Zombozo: Hah, nice alien form..! Let me guess.. you couldn't find the best one yet?

(Y/n): Maybe for you, but for me. I got what I needed! Now, are you going to let go of my friends or do I have to do this the hard way?

Zombozo: Let me think about it... hmm.. no!

(Y/n): Fine then, hard way it is! You're going down clown!

Zombozo: Hah as if! Hopefully you remember my crew?

Suddenly Zombozo snapped is fingers and out came his so called team known as Fright wig, Thumbskull and Acid breath!

(Y/n): OH great, you guys..!

Thumbskull: We're here to beat you down hard!

Acid breath: You got the last drop on us this time!

Fright wig: But we won't lose to you..!

(Y/n): Hmph, same as always..!

You then quickly went to each one and dodge their attacks, you punched Thumbskull and did a kick on Acid breath as he was knock back. But Fright wig trapped you down, but you jumped in the air and did a sky kick.

(Y/n): Hah, nice look Fright wig.. 

Fright wig: Heh.. my hair will strangle you..!

(Y/n): Not unless you catch me, but first.. I got some work to do..!

You quickly went to the beam and to save your friends, but Zombozo got in the way and did a hammer attack as you were knock down.

Zombozo: Not this time..! You won't ruin this night for me!

(Y/n): Oh yes I will...!

Zombozo: Not so.. and plus, you're surrounded..! 

You notices the other three of Thumbskull, Acid breath, and Fright wig were up and were ready to fight.

Zombozo: Give it up (Y/n)! Your so called friends aren't here to save you..!

(Y/n): Maybe I am surrounded, but you're not the only one with a team, it's a good thing I brought backup!

Zombozo: Wait what?

Suddenly he notices that there were more heroes and it was the DC superhero girls and your sister Annie coming to the rescue!

Zombozo: What? More heroes?!

(Y/n): Yep, and this night is about to get wild!

Soon the battle was going on as Kara and Diana combined their attacks to knock down Thumbskull, Acid breath was also taken down by Zee and Jess, and of course Fright wig tried to take you out, but was push back by Annie and Batgirl! 

Karen of course flew to the cages and used her stingers to free Ben and Rook.

Rook: Thank you.

Ben: Yeah, we own you one!

Karen: No problem..!

Zombozo was then left as you went back and forth dodging his hammer and then grabbed it and kick him off.  Zombozo got a bit dizzy and saw that Ben and Rook were freed, his crew all defeated and that it was just him and all the heroes surrounding him.

(Y/n): So Zombozo, want to call this a night..?

Ben: Yeah, you are totally going to get kicked hard right?

Rook: Surrounded now!

Zombozo: Grr.. not a chance! You may have stop me, but you're all too late. My beam is fully charged and ready to fire!

The beam quickly activated the purple energy as it was aiming at the sky and to the whole park.

Zombozo: It's over for you all, my revenge will be mine and I will finally win!

(Y/n): Not this time Zombozo, this time you're losing again! *looks at Ben* Ben!

Ben: On it!

Ben quickly activated his omnitrix and transformed into Frankenstrike..

He quickly charged up with some electricity and did a ground shock smash on the beam as it was destroyed and Rook used his proto tool as a bow and shoot two energy arrows at the control panel to disengage auto mode on the machine as it was destroyed to pieces.

Zombozo: *gasp* noo..! NOOOO!! My plan! My beautiful plan!

(Y/n): Well looks like tonight isn't your best night yet..!

Zombozo: *mumbles* ugh... 

Ben then quickly went to Zombozo and knock him down as he was finally defeated into the ground.

(Y/n): Heh heh, looks like we got him down..!

Kara: So we won?

Annie: Yep..!

Diana: Yes, victory is ours!

(Y/n): Sure thing, but let's not celebrate yet. We got to call in the authority..!

After that, Ben quickly called his Grandpa and told him everything that happen, and soon he called in the plumbers to arrest Zombozo and his crew as they were taken to prison into the Plumber HQ. 

As the villains were being taken away, You then notices Fright wig looking at you and she was smiling with a blush. You pretend to not notices it.

(Y/n): *thoughts* If my girlfriend caught me seeing her smile at me, I'm so dead 😢

Diana: Huzzah! After a battle of defeated Zomboo, we have finally won!

(Y/n): First of all it's Zombozo and second, we sure did. I didn't think he would show up for Halloween.

Zee: Well, at least we did had some fun for the night.

Ben: Yeah, this is something to remember.

Babs: Oh oh! Me too..!

Annie: I loved this halloween as well.

(Y/n): Sure you did Annie, I told you it was going to be fun.

Karen: Same here.. and.. *hugs you* And we got to spend time with (Y/n).

Diana: Sure we did.. *blushes*

Annie: Big brother, did you-

(Y/n): *blushes* um.. well I..

Zee: *looks at you with a suspicious frown* You two didn't kiss did you?

(Y/n): Um.. I..

Babs: No fair, I wanted to hug (Y/n)!

Kara: Nah ah! He's mine!

Zee: Hey, I didn't spend time with him, so he's mine!

Jess: Same here..!

(Y/n): *sigh* OH boy.. here we go again..!

You then saw the girls fighting over you and then finally decided to change the topic.

(Y/n): Err.. how about this? I mean, the fair is still on and I still haven't eaten the apple caramel yet.

Annie: Really? Me too!

Rook: What is this Apple Caramel?

Zee: Oh that's easy, it's basically an apple on a stick and covered in the most richest and most sweetest caramel sauce making it extra sweeter than a pumpkin pie!

Annie: Wow really? I want some!

Diana: Indeed! I must have them at once!

Kara: Hah, I will gladly take them!

Babs: Not unless I get them first!

Ben: Sorry ladies, but this food is on me!

(Y/n): Hilarious Ben, but anyway how did you and Rook get captured by Zombozo?

Ben: Funny story, we.. kind of got ourselves into a trap so..

(Y/n): I see, but it's fine, let's forget about it and focus on the holiday!

Ben: Heh right!

(Y/n): Oh and I'm getting the first bite!

Ben: No way! I am!

Ben quickly chased after you as you changed into Crash hopper and Ben turned into Spider Monkey to chase after you, and the girls did the same. Rook on the other hand smiled as he tagged along to get some apple caramel. As you and your friends were spending the beautiful night, the sounds of scary joy came across the world as people had the most frightful night of all!

Thank you so much for reading this story, this took me about a week and I wanted to submit this story before Halloween was over so that way I don't change it and keep it as a memory for October 31st of Halloween eve! But anyway for people who had a good halloween, have a good night and there will be more stories too!

Till then, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 438 11
Home, school, home, school, basically nothing more you to your plans for any of the days. You don't talk to anybody, basically blending in with the b...
16.6K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
7.1K 154 11
This is a reboot of an old story of mine on Wattpad, OC Omniforcetrix Wielder x Young Justice. I don't own Young Justice or Ben Ten. I only own the O...
36K 885 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...