𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 π…π€πŒπ„

Od KINGKYLIEW

Charlotte Jenner, a twenty three year old celebrity, music artist, model, and mother, continues to navigate h... Viac

| introduction |
| one |
| two |
| three |
| four |
| five |
| six |
| seven |
| eight |
| nine |
| ten |
| eleven |
| twelve |
| thirteen |
| fourteen |
| fifteen |
| sixteen |
| seventeen |
| eighteen |
| nineteen |
| twenty |
| twenty one |
| twenty two |
| twenty three |
| twenty four |
| twenty five |
| twenty six |
| twenty seven |
| twenty eight |
| twenty nine |
| thirty |
| thirty one |
| thirty two |
| thirty three |
| thirty four |
| thirty five |
| thirty six |
| thirty seven |
| thirty eight |
| thirty nine |
| forty |
| forty one |
| forty two |
| forty three |
| instagram |
| forty four |
| forty five |
| forty six |
| forty seven |
| forty eight |
| fifty |
| fifty one |

| forty nine |

6.9K 281 23
Od KINGKYLIEW

Chapter. 49

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

The clicking of Charlotte's heels on the floor of her mother's marble entrance was heard through the hallways of Kris Jenner's home. "Hey, Char'" Corey Gamble greeted the woman with a sympathy smile.

"Hey," Charlotte returned the smile, it was fake, but still a smile. "I didn't think you'd be all dressed up," Corey noticed that Charlotte was dressed up and not in sweats. She wore a tight skims long sleeve, ankle length grey dress, and a simple black heel. She had done her hair and make up for that day as well.

"I just got out of bed today, and thought that getting ready for the day would boost me up a bit. Make me feel better," Charlotte shrugged her shoulders, "It's not much."

"Where's mom? It's quiet," Charlotte looked around the home for her mother. Corey walked with her into the black and white kitchen, "She was on the phone in the bedroom, with the lawyers about the Kylie and Travis thing."

"Hi Char'," Kris walked into the kitchen seconds later. She wasn't her usual fun, happy self. Kris eased herself onto a barstool that was at her kitchen island. "Momma, you look tired," Charlotte was concerned.

Kris gave her daughter a tired smile, "There's just a lot going on right now. With the whole Travis cheating situation, that girl trying to smear the family online, and with you and Drake. Thankfully it's not public with you two, but knowing that you're going through it emotionally stresses me out and saddens me too." Kris loves her children so much that if they're going through anything rough she is also affected by it more than the average friend or family member.

"But it will all be okay," Kris grabbed Charlotte's hand and reassured her. Charlotte took a deep breath and nodded her head, "I know."

"You've been quiet in the family group chat," Kris mentioned to Char', "What do you think of Travis?"

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders and breathed out heavy, "I don't know honestly. He's gone a lot, like too much. And since Stormi Kylie has been more independent, so it hasn't bothered her at all. But, the girl thats spreading around these rumors is nuts. You know she was smeared online a couple years back because she tried to make it look like she was dating Aubrey?"

Corey smacked his lips, "Bitches are crazy now a days."

"I just hope it's all a lie. Kylie doesn't deserve it," Kris rested her chin in the palm of her hand.
"I don't think he cheated with this girl, but with this family and the reputation of men. Who knows," Charlotte sighed.

"So, have you talked to Drake at all?" Kris asked.

"Uh, yea. He came over last night and explained everything to me." After a couple of moments Corey spoke up, "Well, spill. What happened?"

Charlotte then explained the situation to them. How he slept with Azul after Chicago, but before Toronto. So it was before they were dating, but they both had the intention to date each other while it happened. It sounded all too confusing, but so simple at the same time.

"Wait, so you're thinking about breaking up with the best dude you've been with, because he slept with someone before you guys were together? I'm confused here," Corey had a genuine look of confusion on his face.

"Well he lied straight to my face about it, and made me feel bad for accusing him," Charlotte crossed her arms over her chest.

"I get that. And it's fucked that he did that, but he's willing to change and improve himself for you to make it work. You know how rare it is to find someone who is willing to improve for another person?"

"But how do I live with the constant feeling of thinking he's lying to me?" Charlotte asked.

"I honestly think that you're afraid of getting hurt again," Corey shrugged, "And you're trying to protect yourself so much that you're self- sabotaging yourself."

Charlotte kept listening to Corey's opinion. "You two are very good for each other I think. When Drake came into the picture, you were barley into music anymore, didn't socialize with friends or family much, you were not happy, and we could see that. Then Drake comes in and you were back to your bubbly, funny, music loving self. And you got better than before, at everything, and so did Drake. You guys thrive together."

"I really think it would a bad decision to throw away two great years because of a mistake he made before y'all got together. Especially when he wants to fix it," Corey finished his opinion.

Charlotte slightly nodded her head, "Yea."

"I think Corey has a good point here, honestly," Kris put her own thinking into the discussion. "I really do think Drake is a great guy. He's amazing with your son, he's treats your family like his own, and he showers you with love a lot."

Charlotte still didn't put a point in, so Kris kept on with her point. "Listen, every relationship has its up and downs. There is no highs when there's no lows. And a strong relationship is built out of those inclines, you know? Getting through those tough times is what makes your relationship resilient."

"But I feel like I owe myself some self-respect too. Like, I have been through so much," Charlotte started to tear up, "And I didn't show myself that respect for so long, that I should put my self-respect over everything or I'm letting myself down."

"And he is willing to make changes with himself, so you are shown that respect. You get what I'm saying?" Corey leaned against their fridge, "Listen, at the end of the day, it's your decision. I just personally think that Drake is really good for at the end of the day. And with your guys little family is where you thrive."

"Yea," Charlotte exhaled, "There is just so much going on in my brain right now. It's crazy."

"Isn't it Drake's birthday tomorrow?" Corey asked Charlotte. "Yeah, he's thirty six."

"You still want to spend it with him?" Kris was curious about the situation.

"Of course I still want to spend it with him. He's not just my boyfriend, he's also been my best friend for two years. We were close before we even started dating," Charlotte told her mother, "That's why this whole fucking situation sucks. Because if we do break up, I'll never be able to just hangout with him and spend time with him. And that sucks, because I really really don't want to lose him all together."

"Well, what are you going to do for his birthday? He did your yacht trip for your twenty fifth."

"He just wants to invite his friends to Delilah and have a little intimate party, and then the next day fly out to Toronto to see Adonis."

"But, I don't know if that's going to happen anymore. Aubrey actually sent me here to talk to you about something."

"I wanted him to prove to me that he was serious about changing and being serious with me and our family. And he told me that he was going to propose, and to know that he was telling the truth to talk to you," Charlotte looked at her mother.

Kris moved that glasses that laid on the top of her head, "Well, one night he came over and sat down with Corey and I. He sat down, looked me in the eye, and told me how much he cared for you and your son. And asked for my blessing for him to marry you."

"What did you say?" Charlotte asked. "I told him yes, absolutely. Because I think you two are a strong duo."

"Would you still give him your blessing? After what just happened?" Char' chewed her lip, something she did when she was too deep in thought.

Kris told her daughter, "After he proved that he bettered himself, then yes. I would still be thrilled to have you marry him."

"There's also something that he's been doing that I think you should see for yourself," Kris added. "I think that you should go visit your parents grave."

Charlotte scrunched her eyebrows together, "What do you mean?"

"Just go there, and call me when you get to the grave. You'll understand, I promise."

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

Faking It Od Will

Fan fikcia

39.9K 512 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...
349K 3.7K 128
Kiara Jenner is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family and the fraternal twin of Kylie Jenner. Her whole life she has been famous by staring in...
6.3K 198 23
When you're the daughter of a celebrity, it's hard to just 'live in the moment'.
13.1K 202 9
Khloe Kardashian had a daughter, along with Kourtney and Scott had a son too but they were both mainly raised by Kris because the three weren't ready...