Arora Sisters Bhagya

By Puvashneem

Based on story line from Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya but with a few twists and turns and in my own way... More

Character Introduction
Abhigya History
PREERAN
The Sisterhood
The Sister Jiju Act
SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK
Mending Fences
Growing Bonds and.... 😮😮😮
The Directors and The Baby
New Entry & Awakening...
Mysteries...
Cat and Mouse
Destination...
The Game begins
Chapter 15
Exposed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Sticky situation...
Meet the Khannas
Apologies
Wedding Preparations
Pampering.
Honeymoon Diaries.
Some people never learn
Aaliya Mehra Thakkur
The proposal.
Stranger in Their midsts
Patriarch
The Return
Unresolved.
Sherlyn Khurrana Good or Bad...
There is strength in Unity
Planting the seed of Doubt
Downfall

Fuggys babyshower

402 37 4
By Puvashneem

Sorry for the delay.. 

Recap: Raghuveer Arora returned and is now with his family..

The scene opens with Abhigya,

Pragya sat with a pout waiting for her husband to return it has been a week since her Papa returned and everyone was settling down nicely, but her husband the stubborn Rockstar was now forcing her to take more bed rest, so now she was sitting here waiting for him to return with a snack which to him would mean some sort of fruit... although this lack of work was driving her insane, her husband's love and attention made her feel special.

Let's see how our other couples are doing.

DISHRISH

Rishabh woke to find his wife missing but before he could move from the bed he heard the bathroom door open and out came his beautiful Disha, he watched as she dried her hair oblivious to the fact that her husband was lost in her beauty as she picked up her kumkum tub, she suddenly felt and arm around her waist.

Rish: " Let me do the honors Mrs Rishabh Luthra "

Disha blushed as she turned in her husband's arms. He took the coin and applied the kumkum to her mang then took her mangal sutra and tied it around her neck.

Disha: " Why so my love this morning Mr Luthra".

Rish: " Well you see I woke up in an empty bed and searched for my better half and when I saw her walk into the room I was overwhelmed by her beauty and fell in love all over again"

In saying this he nuzzled her neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss which in turn wiped all thoughts of her morning schedule from her mind.

PREERAN.

Preeta took her towel to go to the washroom while she was doing that Karan snuck into the bathroom before her and when she walked in she walked straight into her husbands arms.

Karan: " You know babydoll today we will do a social service ".

Preeta: " Oh really and what service is that " she said putting her arms around his neck.

Karan: " Water saving, you know na I heard in south africa they have water shedding so why not help the world out and take a shower together".

He picked her up and walked into the shower and within no time they were undressed and making out while the water sprayed over them.

PURBUL and SHRISHMEER

Purab and Sameer found themselves in the kitchen making Tea for their sleeping wives, while Abhi watched the two of them who had stressed faces 

Abhi" Whats wrong with you 2 "

PURAB AND SAMEER" Bhai we are wondering how we will drag your sister in laws out of bed " they both said together which had Abhi in stitches if laughter as they scurried our of the kitchen to their bedrooms.

KRIJUN

Arjun was already dressed and watching his wife trying to tie the dori of her blouse he walked up behind her and grabbed the strings the brush of his hands against her back sent shivers down Kritikas spine, her husband's simple touch invoked feelings in her which were new to her , she blushed.

Arjun: "Mrs Arora, please don't blush like this, especially with your dimples I'm unable to control myself "

She turned and he took her lips to his in a passionate kiss.

All the elders were gathered in the family room awaiting their children to come down.

Raghuveer: " Sarlaji, I think we must start preparing my babies baby shower"

Rockstar Dadi: " Oh Oh, Raghu Beta, we know she's your favourite but she's not a baby now she's having babies" she laughed.

Sarla: " Beeji. You know na for him she will always be his first baby".

Raghu" Haan Ma, she maybe grown now but she's my baby, the one who made me a papa" his eyes turned moist as he pondered on his child.

They heard footsteps and saw Preeta and Karan walking towards them followed by Disha and Rishabh and Arjun and Kritika  and Rushvin

Preeran: " Morning family " they greeted all the elders

Arjun:" What discussion is taking place so early maasi".

Sarla:" Arjun Beta, your mausa is planning his babies babyshower".

Purbul and Shrishmeer who had just entered: "KYA".

Everyone covered their ears.

Luthra Dadi:" why are you 4 shouting".

Sameer:" Daadi how can a baby have a baby shower".

Rakhi" Puttarji, Pragya is their daughter their first child she is their baby".

Karan:" Oh its that way then okay let us help too".

Abhi and Pragya who had just entered asked: " Help with what"

DAASI:" Now that you are all here we can tell you".

Sarla: " Pragya you are now in your 8th month, so we want to do your babyshower".

She blushed:" Haan ma what ever you decide" she said and walked to her dad to hug him.

Mahesh: " Oh Oh I see now Papa is here only all the love for him nothing for us haina beta".

Pragya:" No uncle nothing like that" she said and went to hug him and the rest of the family

Arjun: " So Di, we are all planning this function and you are not allowed to be involved and no work for you at all".

Pragya:" Lekin".

Raghuveer: " Lekin wekin, nothing that's an order Papaji and bhais orders".

Everyone laughed.

Pragya: "Mein kya karu" ( what can I do).

Daasi: " You just sit here and relax, and Abhi Beta anything my bahu wants you get for her"

Abhi:" Off course Daasi, that's what I have been telling her too".

Pragya:" Okay but right now I want ice cream".

Abhi:" Fuggy no ice cream you will catch cold".

Pragya: " See na Papa,MA, Dadi, Dasi, he doesn't love me or our babies, all I want is some ice cream" she sobbed.

Rakhi: " Haan Abhi Beta, thoda sa ".

Kareena:" Haan Beta, pregnancy cravings are like this".

Rockstar Dadi:" Oye Rockstar why you making my grand daughter cry this way, just for ice cream".

Abhi:" Okay okay, I will just bring it hold on".

But when he turned to his fuggy he saw that

Karan had a bowl of strawberry ice cream.
Rishabh had butterscotch, Arjun had Chocolate, Sameer had pineapple, Vin had mint chocolate chip,  Sid had triple dark chocolate and Purab had caramel.

All the elders and ladies looked at his face and burst out laughing.

All the guys turned and were like " What".

Abhi:" What are you all doing"

All together: But Bhai we can't see di/bhabi/pari in tears.

Pragya was busy with her ice cream she was tasting each flavour.

Abhi: " And you fuggy, how many types will you eat at once " she looked at him with a puppy face.

And he melted faster than the ice cream and went to help feed her while all the others laughed and continued their planning.

After Pragyas Ice cream craving was done. ABHI wiped her hands and face and said he will be right back when he got back he found her fast asleep smiling at her cuteness, he pulled the drop lever lightly so she could lay flat,covered her with a blanket and kissed her forehead, while the other watched them smiling.

The Arora mansion was abuzz with activity as everyone rushed around making everything perfect for their Pragya, each of them eager to try give back in some way to the many things she does for them .

Once they were all set up everyone left to get ready and Abhi took Pragya to help her prepare.

They all returned and started the function

Bulbul: " Jiju give us a chance to show Di love too".

Rakhi: " Haan Beta if you keep hugging your wife this way how can we perform the ritual.

Abhigya blushed as they were led to the couch where Sarla ma and Daasi place the Veil over her head and turned the arthi, everyone followed and wished the couple.

Karan: " Right now some time for games".

Abhi:" First can I wish my baby and Fuggy ".

Everyone laughed.

Afterwards everyone started dancing and playing a few games .

While Pragya was feeling slight pains and very tired she ignored it in light of her family's joy and sat watching them.

After all the guests had left the family all sat down it had been a long day, Preeta had been watching her sister all day and noticed her discomfort.

Preeta: " Kya hua Di, are you okay".

Pragya: " Woh baba, there is some pain in my lower back".

Arjun:" What!! Di and you didn't tell us anything".

Abhi:" Haan Fuggy why didn't you say something. You can't over exert yourself".

Purab" Come Di we will take you to hospital".

Vin:" Oh hello there are 3 doctors in this house, let us check her, Jiju you take Di to the room, Ruchika you please get my kit".

Nodding Ruchika went to get the kit while Abhi and Purab went to help Pragya to take her to the room.

The bedroom became very crowded as all the sisters and brother in laws also came along as well as the Arora elders and Rakhi ma.

Vin: " Okay I know we are all worried but I have to examine di. I will call you when I'm done."

So they left with the exception of Ruchika, Vin. Preeta and Abhi.

Vin: " Di how long have you been having this pain is it only at the back".

Pragya:" for a few hours and now also my lower abdomen.".
Abhi: " Really Fuggy and you just kept quiet".

Preeta" Jiju calm down".

Abhi was close to tears and holding his wife's hand. He was afraid as he knew that giving birth wouldn't be easy and also very painful especially for twins.

Vin: " Di, you can't over exert yourself now. You need complete bed rest, carrying one baby is hard enough but you are carrying two, so please just take rest. Unfortunately I can't give you anything for the pain  buy change into something comfortable and we will arrange for some tea and light snacks okay."

Then everyone was allowed to come in and Vin explained the same to them.

Disha:" Come Di we will help you get fresh and too change".

Abhi: " No I will do that, you all go get the tea while I help fuggy".

Everyone left. After they left Abhi carried her to the washroom where he filled a Luke warm bath for her and laid her inside , removing his clothes he joined her and sat behind her.

Pragya: " What are you doing Suniye"

Abhi: " Ssshhh Fuggy just relax. "

He lathered his hands with body wash and began massaging her shoulders lightly then her neck and he lightly massaged her lower so as not to hurt her, when he noticed that her face was a bit relaxed he washed the soap of her and carried her out of the bath tub and onto the chair where he towel dried her and put on a light night gown for her before carrying her back to the bed.

Abhi" Are you feeling a bit better Fuggy"

Pragya:" Haan , please give me a glass of water ".

Just as he passed her the water there was a knock on the door. Abhi opened the door to find the Arora siblings and their partners at the door as well as Raghuveer and Sarla, they all entered,  Raghuveer rushed to his daughters side and gently embraced her,

Raghuveer:" How are you Papa ki pari, it's not alot of pain".

Pragya:" I'm okay Papa, maybe it was all the excitement of the day".

While sarla went to the other side of Pragya and caressed her hair.

Sarla: " Okay Beta, we will leave now. You rest and call if you need us.

Raghu and Sarla kissed their daughter and left.

While Karan nudged Preeta and Purab nudged Bulbul and Sameer nudged Shristi

Preeta/Bulbul and Shristi:" Kya".

Karan: " Woh. You know I think Pragya di is the favourite "

Purab: " Haan me too".

Sameer: " Me 3"

Preeta/Bulbul and Shristi: " Yes yes we know".

The boys were a bit shocked they were trying to lighten the mood.

Disha:" We all know that ".

Arjun" Yes, you all are here now, but we all know that she isn't just the favourite child but she's our favourite too."

Preeta:" Pragya Di was not just our sister when we were kids she was almost like our mother".

Bulbul: " Yes she was our best friend".

Shristi: " Our idol"

Disha: " Di was the one who handled everything for everyone without thinking about herself ".

Arjun: " So we don't mind".

Pragya was emotional listening to her siblings.

Abhi:" Offo see you all are making my Fuggy cry".
Each one of them went to their sister and hugged her.

While the Luthra boys and girls as well as Vin Purab and Abhi stood in awe of the bond shared by this family.

Sid: " Oh there's a family reunion here and i wasn't invited"  he just walked in

Pragya: " Since when do you need an invitation "

He smile and went to hug her. " Really Pari, you have to take better care now". He chided her.

Abhi:" Don't worry for that I am there na".

As everyone took their places around the room and laughed and chatted Pragya slowly dozed off so to did all the other couples, not wanting to leave their Di they slept where they were in her room just to be nearby incase she needed them, the same way she had done many many times in their lives.  And while Abhi looked around him he felt so blessed to have this family, that his children would have this family, that they would grow with love and good values. With this thought he too fell asleep.

End of Chapter.

1. So sorry for the lack of updates I will try update more often.
2. Suggestions and Criticism is most welcome.

HAPPY READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 3.6K 43
She is a simple girl with huge happiness of being herself...ever since she realised that she is in love with her abhi he has become her first priorit...
14.7K 1.1K 10
THIS STORY CONTAINS FEW SHOTS... BASED ON REAL KKB... WITHOUT SOME IDIOTIC CHARACTERS LIKE ALIYA AND TANU...
46.7K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
259K 11.7K 148
All about Pragya's Life and its twists... Just enjoy...😉