DOOM ARRIVES (Invader Zim x D...

By Leichenfaust97

It has been some time since our beloved Invader brothers took control over the United States and crushed the... More

WARNING!!
Prologue: We're all living in Amerika
Chapter 1: Big Brother's Rage
Chapter 3: Annoyance and Revenge Part 1
Chapter 4: Annoyance and Revenge Part 2
Chapter 5: Coyote's demise and a new enemy
Chapter 6: From Russia with love
Chapter 7: New Mission available
Chapter ?: What happened in Hell? Part 1
Chapter ?: What happened in hell? Part 2
Chapter 8: Albion Infiltration
Chapter 9: Skin. Tight. Leathers suits. Part 1
Chapter 10: Skin. Tight. Leather suits. Part 2
Chapter 11: Jealousy and Decisions...
Chapter 12: Soho Slaughter
Chapter 13: Dark Energon Rampage
Chapter 14: Killing is an Art Form
Chapter 15: Party at the Embassy
Chapter 16: Origins

Chapter 2: New Plan, new Missions

665 12 17
By Leichenfaust97

Homebase

6:00pm - same Day

The screaming engines of Y/N's saucer teared the piece and quiet apart at this very neighborhood.

The same neighborhood where Zim and Y/N build their 'Homebase'.
Their base of Operations on Earth and second HQ incase something happens to the Mothership... wich... well... actually happened.

Command center, Teleport gate, Quarters, it has the same inside design like the Irken Mothership.

After a short flight, Y/N's saucer reached it's destination.

Home sweet home.

The roof of the base opened and a platform lifted itself towards Y/N's cargo, Zim's damaged Voot Cruiser.

Y/N slowly landed the damaged Spacecraft on the platform before his own landing gear touched down.
The platform slowly descented back down into the Irkens Base of Operations. The roof closed itself once Y/N's saucer was inside the Base.

Our Heroes reached the underground Base, the platform stopped moving and our Crew got out of the Saucer.

Tak got on the Command console and opened a window wich showed Bay City.
Zim made his way towards his Voot Cruiser while Millie was still beside him.
GIR straight up walked towards his Moose plushie and played with it.

GIR: "I missed you!!"

Y/N used his wrist computer to open a wall right next to his Saucer.
Only to reveal an armory.
Many different Alien like guns adored the hidden armory of his.
The Guns and Weapons belonged to him but he insisted that the others also used them... mainly because he heavily upraded them and needed some feedback.

The armory includes:

Y/N's Plasma Repeater

Y/N's Needle Rifle

Zim's E-5s Energy Sniper Rifle

And since Zim is working part time as an Assassin with his wife, he asked Y/N if he can park some of his Weapons from work there. Y/N had of course nothing against it.

So this armory also includes some Human weaponry aswell.

Some of these are:

Two Colt M1911 (Mustang and Sally)

One Custom AR15 Assault Rifle
(Upgrade in Progress)

Only to name a few.

Truth be told, Y/N was surprised to see that Zim was able to use Human Weaponry.
Irken Weapon technology is Energy based. Unlike Human ones, who still use projectile weapons.

Seems like all the hours of training Zim really payed off.

Y/N grabbed his Plasma Repeater and Needle Rifle with some other Irken Guns and Energy cells before he closed his Armory again.

Y/N: "Talk with me, Zim. How does it looks like?"

Z: "Groan... Just like i thought. Weapons, Energy core and Engines are completely busted. I have to completely replace them."

Millie puts a hand on Zim's shoulder. She spoke up with a calm voice.

M: "Will that be a big proplem?"

Z: "It will take some time, but it's nothing i can't handle. I just take a few parts from our Loot Banshee and my Voot Cruiser will be operational in no time."

Millie raises an eyebrow.

MI: "Loot what now?"

Zim opened the wall behind their two Spacecrafts to the Storage area. If you ever need spare parts for your ships and weapons you go there. And you will without a doubt ALWAYS find something useful.

But as for now, Zim walks towards another Alien looking ship.

A Banshee.

This thing has already been stripped from some other parts, Radio included.

Y/N and Zim stole it as their 'Spoils of War' after the Irken Empire won the Irken-Covenant War.

Z: "Just a few repairs and then we can start our solo mission, Millie."

Millie starts to jump up and down in excitement.

MI: "Oh boy, oh howdy, i can not wait!"

Y/N made his way towards Tak only to stop in his tracks and to look at Zim.

Y/N: "Wait... solo mission?"

Y/N has the attention of the room.

He nearly lost them... he nearly lost his little brother and now he's going on his own mission while they are hunted by the Russians?

Zim knew the look on Y/N's face, the look of worry. He jumped off the Banshee again and walked towards his big brother until he stood right infront of him.

Y/N gets down on one knee to get to Zim's level

Z: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Now before you say anything, Zim... Look... i know you can look out after yourself. But... it's just... are you sure?"

Zim knew that Y/N only cares about his well being. He knows that his big brother is just concerned about their safety right now after he almost had an heart attack earlier today.

Y/N: "I mean... we are now hunted by those Russkies. I just don't want..."

He sighes.
He doesn't want to sound weak or weird right now.
Unkown to him, NO ONE in this room sees this as a sign of weakness. GIR even find it adorable.

Zim places a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Z: "Y/N. It's okay. I know you are just worried about my well being after what happened today. I know you just mean well. But do not worry. The Russians nuked our Mothership and we still survived. They'll need more than THAT to stop us, right?"

Y/N took a deep breathe. Then he weakly smiles at Zim.

Y/N: "Right."

Z: "And also, it's just a Scouting and Infiltration mission. And i'm perfectly safe since Millie will be with me."

MI: "Hell yes."

Y/N gives his little brother a hug before he stood up again.

Y/N: "What filthy Human beast faction is on the Menu now?"

Zim walks up to the command station. Tak made him some room and then he opened a window wich showed... a summer camp?

Z: "Now i really don't want to alarm you, guys. But it seems like some humans are able to use their minds as weapons."

T: "Wait what?!"

Z: "Those... Psychopaths... or whatever their name was, use this Camp in the middle of the woods as a Training facility for their newest recruits.
If those mind-weapon humans find out about our activity here on Earth..."

Y/N: "By Karzahni. This could be a proplem. But wait, if you infiltrade these human mind users... What if you have to use some mind powers to convince them your one of them?"

Z: "HA! Easy, i just use my PAK, gear and technology to make it look like i'm using mind powers."

Y/N: "BRILLIANT!! GIR what do you have to say about this?!"

GIR: "Sandwich!!"

Y/N: "...Yeah i'm hungry too."

Y/N looked at Tak.

Y/N: "Well, looks like we take it solo from here, Tak."

T: "Looks like it. I will be your eyes and ears and keep in contact with you from the Command Center."

Z: "I and Millie will join you as soon as our mission is complete."

Y/N: "Alright then. I try not to kill every KGB Agent i see, so you can also have some fun."

Z: "Gee, thanks."

And so they prepared.

To Return.

To infiltrade.

And to annihilate.

The destruction of the Mothership was a declaration of War.

And if there is one thing Irkens are good at...

IT'S WAR!!

(A/N: sorry for the short chapters and long waits ol' chaps i will try to make the chapters longer in the future)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 514 37
After a rather rough breakup Zim leaves Earth vowing to never return, but when he succumbes to loneliness and the irken empire refuses to take him ba...
53K 1.6K 18
[aged up characters! They're in high school] Dib is growing up and he's beginning to realize many things- such as how chasing Zim is no longer someth...
10.7K 295 32
SAD: Sorrow Affected (by) December. Something being experienced by both Dib AND ZiM. I wonder if they can become friends, just for the winter. Warnin...
1.3K 25 35
Zar thinks that the Irken empire should try and make peace with other aliens instead of having a target on their back, but the tallest think otherwis...