Random Fandom Oneshots

By AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... More

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariña
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

A Tour of London

25 0 0
By AisyDaisyDew25

Hey guys, I'm back with the second part to the London Institute oneshot! I hope you guys like this!

Just a small warning for some slight angst!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I wake up the next morning to the breakfast bell ringing. I get up out of bed and throw on a robe, walking out of my room and looking to my right to see Jem, his white nightshirt collar sprayed with blood. I raise a brow and walk up to him.

"What's this?" I ask, pointing to his collar. He frowns.

"Oh, nothing. This is an old shirt." He says, looking away. I frown, knowing it wasn't the truth but leaving it at that.

"How about we go downstairs and eat, then we can go to the library, and if you're up for it, I can show you around town."

"That'd be lovely. As long as I can go in gear with a glamor rune." I say.

"Of course. Sounds like a plan." He says, holding out an elbow and leading me down the stairs to the dining hall. He walks me to the table and sits me down across from his spot, with Will giving me a death glare. I bite my lip and look down at the table, fiddling with the hem of my nightgown. The servants bring out our breakfast and set everyone's respective plates in front of them before leaving the room. I look down at the food, breathing in the mouth-watering scent of the sausage with eggs and toast, the yolks of the eggs still runny. I pick up my fork and knife, cutting into the sausage and eggs, dipping my toast into the yolk.

After breakfast, Jem met up with me at the doors to the dining hall and held out an elbow for me, leading me up to my room before leaving to his room and letting himself in. I enter my room and see Sophie standing at the foot of my bed, a set of gear in her hands.

"I overheard you talking to Mister Jem about walking the town in gear, so I found some that I think are your size." She says, holding them up.

"Thank you Sophie."

"You're welcome Miss (Y/N)." She says, handing me the gear. I take it and look at the black gear, seeing the corset that went with it.

"Sophie... is there one without a corset?"

"No, unfortunately the one for women has a corset."

"Okay, thank you." I say, watching her leave the room before stepping behind the changing screen, removing my robe and nightgown before putting on the pants from the gear and then the top along with the corset, lacing it up tightly before stepping out from behind the screen, putting on the pair of boots that came with the gear. I walk out of my room, walking over to Jem's room and knocking on the door.

"Come in!" He says, his voice soft. I walk into the room, my eyes widening before I shielded my eyes, turning away at the sight of him shirtless.

"Oh, (Y/N), it's you, sorry." He says, throwing on a shirt before buttoning it up. I turn to look at him, seeing his slightly defined abdominal muscles, my gaze trailing down to his v-line. I blush slightly, averting my gaze for a second until he finishes buttoning up his shirt, tucking it into his pants. He throws on a silver overcoat and looks at me.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes." I say, wrapping my hand around his upper arm. He leads me down the corridor, stopping at a large set of double doors. He opens the right one and walks me in, watching as my eyes widened in awe.

"Holy... shit..." I whisper.

"Such language for a lady." Jem says, chuckling.

"Screw that." I say, rolling my eyes.

"You're a spitfire, aren't you?"

"Some men have used that word to describe me." I say, smirking before walking into the library, walking along the shelves and eyeing the books.

"By the Angel... this is beautiful." I say softly, looking around. I pick out a few of my favorite books and walk back to Jem, smiling widely.

"Thank you for taking me here. I'll certainly be back." I say, holding my stack of books. Jem chuckles and walks me back to my room where I dropped off the books. Jem then grabs out his stele, drawing a glamor rune on his arm. I grab out my stele and mirror his actions, both of us walking out of the Institute. He leads me around the town, my hand on his elbow the entire time.

He walks over to a cemetery and points it out. I look at the headstones, reading the names of some of the most famous authors.

"This is Poet's Corner, where some of the more famous authors have been buried." He says. I smile.

"That's really cool." I say, looking at Jem.

"I thought you'd enjoy it." He says.

"Alright, what's our next stop?" I ask, still admiring the work on the headstones.

"I was thinking the river side, we can pick up a sandwich on the way there at the deli."

"Sounds good." I say, taking a hold of his elbow once more as he led me down the street, we stopped in the deli and ordered a couple sandwiches before we walked up to the river, sitting on a bench. Jem made small talk with me as we ate our sandwiches, finishing his before I finished mine, balling up the wrapper and tossing it into a trashcan. I finish my sandwich and ball up my wrapper, only to have Jem take it away from me to throw it in the trash can. He leans back on the bench, resting his hands on his lap. I smile softly and look out at the river.

"It's kind of beautiful."

"For it being a filthy river that you probably shouldn't drink from, yeah." He says. I chuckle and lean back on the bench, taking in as deep of a breath as I could with the corset on. Jem smiles softly and looks over at me.

"So, how on earth did you beat my parabatai in a sparring battle?" He asks.

"He's cocky, it gets the better of him." I say, smirking.

"And, I'm just that good." I add.

"That first part is tru-" He breaks off, coughing into his fist. I turn my body to face him, concern in my eyes. He coughs harder, his coughs shaking his frail frame. I set a hand on his back, only for him to swat it away, crumpling to the ground. I looked around for anyone that could help, noticing a familiar mop of black hair heading towards us at full speed. I kneel down next to Jem, seeing little droplets of blood dripping down from his fist. Will rushes up to us and crouches down next to Jem, grabbing a packet of silvery powder from his coat pocket, handing it to Jem.

"How could you keep him out this long?" He snaps, looking at me with fury in his blue eyes. I stutter, my eyes wide in fear at the man's tone. Jem sets a hand on Will's shoulder, having taken the powder that was in the packet. I step back, standing up.

"(Y—Y/N), don't go..." He grunts out, still stifling some coughs in his fist.

"No, do go. Leave me with my parabatai." Will growls. I stumble over my feet, running in the direction of the Institute. I hear Jem and Will shouting back and forth behind me.

~Jem's POV~

After I had ingested the yin fen, I looked up at my parabatai, seeing the fury in his eyes.

"How could you keep him out this long?" He snaps at the wonderful lady behind me. I set a hand on Will's shoulder.

"(Y—-Y/N), don't go..." I grunt out between coughs, blood dripping down my chin.

"No, do go. Leave me with my parabatai." Will growls. I hear (Y/N) stumble before seeing her run off in the direction we had come from. I glare at Will, tugging him down to eye level.

"You... asshole..." I grunt out, letting out a wet cough which sent more blood flying. He sighs in frustration.

"How am I an asshole?! She's the one who kept you out past your time for your medicine dose!" He shouts. I shove him away.

"I'm the one who kept us out so long. She wanted to see London and I wanted to show her the full city. It's not her fault that you're a jealous bastard!" I shout, rising to my feet.

"How am I a jealous bastard?! What do I have to be jealous about?!" He asks.

"That a beautiful woman has arrived and she has chosen me over you! That you got your ass handed to you by a woman!" I shout.

"Damn you! You think those things matter to me?"

"Of course they do! I know they do! You never snap at anyone unless they have wounded you in some way, whether it be physical or just your pride." I shout. He growls in frustration and storms off. I sigh and walk after him.

"Is it just bothering you that I'm being nice to her? Or because you think I might find someone I need in my life more than you?" I ask. He rolls his eyes.

"Just fuck off James." He says, walking faster. I sigh and walk back to the Institute by myself, stopping a few times to catch my breath. Once I arrived at the Institute, I walked up to my room, stopping at my door. I glance at (Y/N)'s room, hearing faint sobs coming from behind the oak door. I walk over to her door and knock softly.

"(Y/N)? May I come in?" I ask. I only get a louder sob in response. I crack open the door and find (Y/N) curled up on the ottoman at the foot of her bed. I walked up to her and set a hand on her back.

"Hey... (Y/N)..." I whisper. She looked up at me, sobbing harder when she saw the blood spatter on my shirt collar. I frown and sit down on the ottoman next to her, wrapping one arm around her thin, yet muscular frame, pulling her sobbing form towards my chest. I rub her back, letting her sob until she couldn't anymore. Once she had stopped sobbing, I looked down at her.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Will, he's just very protective."

"I-it's alright... I understand..." She says, wiping her eyes with her hand, the sleeve of her gear rolling down slightly to reveal a silver parabatai rune. I gasp softly.

'That's why it rattled her so much... she's lost her parabatai.' I think, rubbing her back.

"What...?" She asks, noticing my gaze. She looks down at her wrist and pulls the sleeve up over the rune.

"Oh, that... Yeah... my parabatai was killed in battle with a demon... one named Yanluo..." She says. I clench my jaw at the name, taking a deep breath in.

"That demon is a bastard..." I whisper, rubbing her back some more. She pulls back from my embrace and stands, wiping her eyes with her sleeves.

"Th-thank you for letting me cry it out on your chest... sorry about your shirt..." She whispers, looking at me with bloodshot eyes. I look up at her and purse my lips.

"I-I should probably go... I'll see you at dinner." I say, standing and walking out of her room, not noticing how she looked at me longingly, her (E/C) eyes full of sorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! I'll be writing another part to this probably tomorrow. Keep an eye out!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...
9.7K 62 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
20.5K 225 19
Just some one shots and headcanon for my favorite MHA ship!
3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...