That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By BlameMyGamingChair

《DISCLAIMER》 The following is a non-profit fanfiction parody. Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and Tensur... More

Reincarnation and... suicide???
The Undead
Bunch Of 12(2) Years Old
Jashin
Will Of The Livings
Kabuto Yakushi
Kabuto Yakushi (2)
Otherworlders
The Pure and Impure
Hope and Desire
Comrades
Suffering
The Side That Kills People
The Side That Saves People
The Root
The Root (2)
The Root (3)
Ideals
Schemes
Hatred in the lights
Same and Different
Human and Demon
Hatred in the dark
Unstoppable Hatred
The Start of a Fight
Natural Disaster
In order to save this world
Good bye
Hatred
Guilt
Good and Evil
Guilt and Hatred
Redemption
Changes
Balance
The Devil
The Human
All forces from the shadow
A side to choose
Another World

Truth

257 15 27
By BlameMyGamingChair

"You— Root's leader--!!!??" (Sasuke)

Rimuru stepped forward and look at Naruto; "So the winner is the one who carried resentments and hatred for four and a half years— Sasuke-kun..."

"I can simply make an excuse I only had a year and a half to train Naruto-kun but— a loss is still a loss... Seriously now, I've lost face..."

"Naruto-kun, You're fired"

With a calm tone and a smile disappearing from her face, she stated.

Naruto closed his eyes; "understood..."

He knows exactly what his "mother" Wants; a subordinate with loyal and highly intelligence; those who won't be consumed by the beast within themselves.

Yet until now, the only thing that he do was try to shred Sasuke into pieces while shouting the same words over and over; to keep his promise to Iruka sensei; exactly just like a mindless beast.

He regretted that fact but--- just as he was thinking to himself about how he would be executed due to the Organization's rules, He heard a voice.

It was his "mother", she came close to Naruto and whispered one thing; "Live in the outside world instead, I've arranged for someone to take care of you, make your way to the world of light. Together with Karin-chan and Satsuki-chan"

"Wha—!?" Naruto's eyes shot open. Having his body regenerated back from the bruises and holes; He gets up to find Rimuru heading towards Sasuke.

And then... "You— What is the meaning of this!?" Sasuke's eyes spun, and the red Sharingans were shown once more.

Purple chakra rages like waves, even though Sasuke realized the opponent in front of him is not someone he can underestimate; the rage from the past still engulfed him with hatred.

"You led me here today; You used the letter, used Satsuki as bait... But if you only wished to kill me, there must have been a simpler way to do so." (Sasuke)

"What do you want from me??" (Sasuke)

"After today's battle, what do you see!!??" (Sasuke)

His susano'o attacked Rimuru while she erased the whole thing without so much effort.

Then with a calm smile, she says; "Today? You're mistaken, Sasuke-kun..."

*Step*

"You mean 'since four and a half years ago'. That's right..."

*Step*

"From the day I separated you from your sister, all components have been designed for the sake of achieving these circumstances today."

"Even Naruto-kun's training... Even the Root's expansion of power..."

As Sasuke looks at her with disbelief, he can only utter one word; "...What?"

Rimuru walks away from Sasuke; towards the sunset.

She stopped at the edge of the building as she explained everything.

"Otherworlders... Are you aware of them?" She suddenly asked.

"Otherworlders... Those who came from another world?" Sasuke muttered.

"That's right... However, there are many kinds of otherworlders... Among them stood a 'variant' with a unique but common trait, they claim themselves to be 'those who came from the Fourth Wall'... "

"Fourth wall...?" (Naruto)

"In a certain world, there was a book... No, a story if I were to put it like this; a story about two boys with hatreds revolving around them..."

The two of them listened to her silently.

"One of them is the Jinchuuriki that sealed the terrible beast with nine tails away, yet he was hated among his peers and villagers..." Naruto's eyes widened.

"While the other one, even though everyone looks at him with respect; his clan was slaughtered by his own brother who he loves so much." This time, Sasuke perks up.

"It was a story of rivalry... Those two can only understand each other if they are fighting... Quite sad, don't you think?"

"This story--- what are you...?" (Sasuke)

"I meant to say that we; Fourth Wall-ers had the ability to read this world's future." (Rimuru)

"To read... The future?? So mother was—" (Naruto)

"That's right... I'm one of them"

.
.
.

[With Kakashi]

"Shisui..." Itachi suddenly muttered.

"As I thought it didn't make any sense in the first place; how did that guy named Lelouch enter Konoha and get control of me in the first place? How did Madara die?

What is of Zetsu now that he disappeared?

Why did Nagato and Konan surrender to her so easily and died?

And lastly... Why did shishui died that day...?

Either we're aware or unaware...  I realized it; it was all within that evil goddess's palm."

Itachi closed his eyes.

"Once, she gave me a mission; to send a letter to Kumo's Raikage... At that time mind control has been lifted up...

I suspected they were working together but--- She knew I would leak the intel to Hokage-sama. In that letter was false information regarding Root's treaty with Kumo.

Under the shadows, the clouds surrendered themselves under Root's flag.

Ultimately, she was using that chance to inform the fourth Hokage; 'Minato-chan~~ Meet me at Kumogakure, If you don't want to--- then your son is dead, capiche~?♪♡' that was written at the very bottom along with the other 'PS' or so she wrote...

Behind that beauty lies the bloodied face of a sinister laugh..."

"Rimuru..." (Kakashi)

"She could predict and control someone without even meeting them; A slight change of the environment with the right timing or by making a third party interfere; those are the only ways I could come up with.

But her? By making Lelouch meet Madara; he join Madara and controlled me, ultimately leading to me slaughtering my clan as well as approaching Sasuke.

(A/N: Madara is Obito here; remember that Itachi only knows him as Madara)

By that otherworlder; Kyoya Tachibana met Mizuki, She (Rimuru) knows Kyoya Tachibana would lie about Orochimaru... He told him he was still alive and Mizuki will be able to join his ranks if he stole a forbidden scroll... That Kyoya guy doesn't even know he was controlled. Ultimately, Naruto went berserk; both he and Mizuki died at Naruto-kun's hands...

Otherworlders came to light and the Root is monopolizing them... Of course, that's not the exact reason she tries to get them.

They were all famous fighters by their first encounter in this world, but slowly they disappeared... That too; was her doing.

All that it takes for her to change anything and everything; was moving a chair or a pencil... You've underestimated her too far, Kakashi."

Kakashi closed his eyes.

"No... " Kakashi suddenly muttered.

"It's not that I underestimated her... It's just because... "

As he open his eyes he announced his voice.

"I am a bad friend."

.
.
.

---Rimuru's POV---

"To read... The future?? So mother was—" (Naruto)

"That's right... I'm one of them."

At last... The last stage; is my explanation.

"A few otherworlders may have wished to live quietly, some want to get a better life... But you can't deny the fact there are those with great ambitions, for example; ruling the world."

Another example; some wished to get a harem while minding the first example too...

It...

"It would be chaos."

That's right...

"Furthermore, this world has its own important figures that should and shouldn't exist... Some of them are the product of the transmigrators... Others are killed by otherworlders, and few joined hands with the otherworlders..."

"The truth of this world should've been revealed after the next 5 years, but due to those otherworlders; all important figures are now dead. That's why I forge a plan... We need another force."

"I'm sure you've seen the singularity that happens when your attacks clashed... That's right, Naruto-kun... Sasuke-kun... It was all to protect this world."

There... I finally said it.

"You— why are you so fixated on this world so much?" This is Sasuke's voice.

I closed my eyes upon that question.

Fixated?

No no...

The moment I realized Kabuto died peacefully and Kakashi would mind his own business; I feel nothing.

I wanted nothing else from this world as I understood that it doesn't make any difference; that nothing would make me happy.

But then... "You've tried living with the one who kills people then... What about the opposite?"

Of course, I don't believe such a thing could make me happy. It's just a better word for hypocrisy...

But—

Looking at the shadows of him; taking care of the orphanage, and finally starting his debut as a writer...

"A world like that..."

I opened my eyes, and a pure smile brought itself to my face without my consent.

As I smiled I looked at the two wide eyes boys and words then escaped from me.

"I can't let a world like that disappear now, can't I?"

*step*

Slowly, I stepped backward.

"... Mother, we get now so--- please don't stand so stray away to that side. It's dangerous!" Naruto told me that in worry.

Haha, even though your face is bloodied, my son?

Ignoring him I say; "There are at least 6 otherworlders left... I've brainwashed one of them; the fifth Kazekage, and let 2 of them have their memories. Well, She'll let you know about it if she wants it later..."

*step*

"Mother, please stop right there..." (Naruto)

"It would be dangerous if more people were to find out about this whole thing so--- make sure you keep it to your self okay?" I said it while smiling at my proclaimed son.

*Step*

"Mother! please--!"

Well, I'm not a good person so... there's no way I could be a good mother too...

Ahh, how long I've waited for this day...

Even though I do have one regret; it is the fact that I won't be able to read the book you finished... Kabuto--- no, it was Kurota.

"NOO!!!"

I let the gravitation takes away my freedom, and both Naruto and Sasuke rushed toward me; both tried to reach me even with the little amount of chakra inside of them.

But they stopped at the edge of the building... I already know they ran out of chakra to perform wall walking to save me. Exactly the reason why I only showed up now.

But something else caught my eyes; a silver blur-- no? a flash of white?

That "thing" blinked on the edge of the building, but it--- no, he ran on walls... towards me.

His clothes are tattered, his body is full of the bruise, and he wore a mask that only let me sees his onyx eye and the sharingan on his left eye.

"RIMURU!!!"

.

.

.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
121K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
287K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...