๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ เทด ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐”€๏ฟฝ...

By heetual

a depressed mute boy, desperately wanting to end it all. until a popular guy witnesses the boy trip over hims... More

note/intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty (end)
not an update ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sixteen

618 31 52
By heetual

park sunghoon's pov

"he looks fine to me. as long as he's breathing."

"oh my god, you're so insensitive."

yeah.. i don't know what i did but they're mad at me. jake is still breathing fine to me, thats good enough.. besides his broken nose. whatever he did to sunoo HAD to be bad because what caused to fuck him up this bad? it was probably that jungwon kid.. not surprising though.

"sunghoon, go get sunoo. he's outside waiting."

i yawned at the words of heeseung. weren't they just mad at me? i guess they need my help now. i walked carelessly to the door with my phone in my hand and turned the door knob, seeing the pink haired guy sitting there staring at the wall.

he was still bleeding from his nose and other places on his face which made him look like a zombie. he also had this blank expression with his lips parted slightly and his left eye bruised shut. i put my free hand on his shoulder, not expecting him to flinch at my touch and raise his fists at me in defense.

"woah man, are you okay?"

i chuckled. he sighed in relief after seeing who i was and silently muttered an apology.

"those motherfuckers inside want you there. they sent me for you."

he nodded and stood up, going inside the room with a hunched figure. what is up with him?

—————

yang jungwon's pov

i ran. ran farther and farther away from the scene. sunoo just had to beat up jake.. in the middle of apologizing. it was humiliating, two boys next to me in a fight while i was just there on my knees, i don't know what i was doing, either smelling shit or something because i was not moving the entire time.

but lord, sunoo and his facial expressions drive me crazy.

i didn't even care what was going to happen to me, i'd let that man push me against a wall and do anything he wanted.

i'm now in an empty classroom that i randomly wandered into. it was like one of those stereotypical classrooms you'd see in a movie about zombies, because it was all run down and old. i went to a desk that was in the corner of the room and sat down on the chair, letting out an exhale i've been holding then entire time.

the same feeling; its there again.

i don't know what it is.

my heartbeat accelerated faster and faster with each second that passed by, getting to the point where i can feel it hammering my ribcage.

panic attack.

my body was paralyzed in the moment i let myself fall off the chair and onto the hard ground, my backpack also taking an impact on the spot next to me. i was gasping for air as droplets of sweat trickled down my face, some of it getting into my mouth.

i need him. even if its for a few seconds. i need him.

an unknown wave of energy then boosted me to stand up on my legs and run out of the door, heading to god knows where, or where ever my legs took me.

—————

no one's pov

you guessed it, jungwons legs took him straight to the nurses room without any second thought. his desperation really got to him. inside, all of the boys were arguing on what to do to fix the swelling and minor cuts sunoo had on his face. some argued that they needed to clean it first, some argued that they just needed to put a bandaid.

"you're stupid! that cut can easily get infected if it doesn't get treated right."

"do you really have to make it complicated enough?!"

"ugh, move out of my way, bitch."

heeseung pushed jay out of his way and dabbed a cotton on sunoos swelled up eye, making the other wince to the alcohol a bit.

"jesus, sun. what even happened?"

he softly brushed the hair out of sunoos eyes and continued to clean up the wounds while waiting for an answer. he didn't say anything, probably ashamed of what he's done.

silence enveloped the room once again.

sunghoon was watching videos on his phone next to a sleeping jake, riki snoozing on the spare bed, heeseung working on cleaning sunoos wounds, and jay just watching the eldest.

"sunghoon."

jay said sternly.

sunghoon turned off his phone the moment he heard jay, and sat there waiting for jay to say something.

"where did that jungwon kid go?"

sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows at the question, and shrugged.

"i don't know, the fuck? i don't have a g.p.s on everyone dickwad."

heeseung turned to join in the conversation.

"but weren't you the last one to follow us back to the nurse? you could've gotten a glimpse of what he was doing before going."

sunghoons eyes momentarily widened, but he remained chill.

"my memories horrible."

heeseung and jay rolled their eyes in sync at the silver heads response.

"idiot."

jay muttered.

"what'cha say? i didn't catch that!"

"nothing! piss off."

sunghoon laughed at jays red face amd continued to do whatever he was doing on his cellphone. it's been a few minutes after heeseung finished with sunoo, and all sunoo needed to do was rest.

"ugh, these kids.."

the school nurse entered the room with stacks of papers in her hands. she had this expression that screamed i-don't-get-paid-enough-for-this and honestly, heeseung could understand where she was coming from. she sat down at the table next to jake and began to examine the boys injuries.

"mr.kim is not going to be happy. i might get fired!"

she said as she dabbed unknown ointments onto both of the injured males wounds.

"are you boys part of this?"

heeseung stood up in authority and slightly bowed, nodding his head at the same time.

"they're both my friends.. i don't know why they fought, it just happened."

she wrote something down on one of the hundred papers she brought in and ripped a note off a notepad, smiling.

"you guys have an excuse to be late to class. go on, have a great day."

"but—"

"it isn't that serious to skip the entire day of school. i'm sure these two boys will be fine."

she waved the four boys off.

"fine.. c'mon guys, she'll take care of them."

heeseung respectfully bowed at the nurse and dragged the three boys out, silently cursing at the woman for being so impolite.

"the fuck is her problem?"

sunghoon turned back to try to argue with the woman but heeseung just pulled his arm.

"i don't know, but you shouldn't be angry at her for trying to do her job."

sunghoon rolled his eyes and glared at the nurse one last time before finally leaving her alone.

"she doesn't have to be a bitch about it."

"sunghoon, enough."

all four of them walked down the hallway silently, before the silence was interrupted by the sound of rapid footsteps coming from infront of them.

"hey.. isn't that jungwon?"

said jay before the dark haired male bolted past them, along with a trail of blood following his footsteps.

"i swear.. this is something out of a horror movie."

"for real! why does that jungwon dude suddenly disappear then reappear with bloodied shoes?!"

"you guys watch too many horror movies. besides, it might be a reason that is personal. we don't always have to know what is going on."

"okay, mr. know it all."

—————

no one's pov

as you may guessed, it wasn't jungwon's blood. it was jakes. he ran through the same area where jake got brutally beat up, and strangely enough the blood was still not cleaned up.

he didn't care, though. the only thing that was important to him right now was solving his unknown desire of sunoo being close to him. he did run past the group of sunoos friends, but he paid no mind to them and made it to the nurses office with no problem.

he opened the door and the first thing he saw was blood on the floor and a lady talking to someone on the phone with her back turned to the door. he discreetly tiptoed to the pink haired male who was peacefully sleeping in the back of the room, almost tripping over a backpack strap.

his heart was pumping at an inhumane rate at this point, and he needed to be in his arms immediately. his hands found their way to sunoos cheeks and neck, gently encircling him in a snake-like grip. he ran kisses down sunoos neck and jawline with his tongue, leaving a streak of saliva from the dark marks he created.

he was lucky the curtain was blocking the view of the nurse, so he continued on doing his thing with sunoos unconscious body. he was leaving purple and pinkish marks on sunoos neck and jawline, finally waking the older up with a confused face.

"j-jungwon..?"

jungwon laid a finger over sunoos lips, silencing the older to let him know that the nurse is still in the room. sunoo slowly nodded and closed his eyes again, letting the needy male do what he desired to do. he knew the younger couldn't last long without him, so it was guessed to have happen already.

by this point, there was marks everywhere on sunoos upper body EVEN on his stomach and chest. he sure was getting turned on by the other but he was strong enough to hold himself back.. for now. the younger was starting to run his lips closer and closer to sunoos, finally getting what he has been craving for the past few days.

he aggressively ran his hands through sunoos hair, twisting his neck to have a better entrance to sunoos mouth. sunoo was whimpering the quietest he could from the pleasure, and allowed jungwon to climb on top of the bed and onto his body.

jungwon was topping the older male and absolutely devouring sunoos entire face while the nurse on the other side of the curtain was cluelessly talking to her friend on the phone about what was going on at her job. on the other hand, jake was awake and listening to the obvious sounds of shuffling and the bed creaking in the booth next to him.

he WAS a little jealous, but he had gotten over the younger male. listening to the noises made him realize how lonely he was and forever will probably be.

when is it my turn?

he sadly turned the other way, facing the nurse and silently trying to hide his discomfort from his bruises and the innapropiate noises.

but it all ended with a loud moan coming from sunoo, guessed from jake, making the lady upfront hang up her call. she shook her head and stood up to check on sunoo, only to see the bloodied footprints on the floor leading to sunoos area.

she speedwalked to the spot amd swung open the curtains, only to see sunoo sitting up in his bed with an OBVIOUS problem going on. his hair was of course all frizzled up and purple marks coating his neck and collar bones, also looking all disheveled.

"are you okay?"

she walked over to sunoo to check his tempature because his face was burning red, and because he looked out of his mind as she was questioning him.

what sunoo was trying to do, he was trying to distract the lady from the open bathroom door that was behind him.

jungwon was in there hiding behind the thick door, heavily breathing because of the claustrophobic space.

"i'm fine, just had a terrible pain on my back.. haha.."

he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and tried to lay back down on his bed, suddenly flinching at the sound of something colliding with the floor.

it sounded like a pipe clashing onto the ground—coming from the bathroom.

"who's in the bathroom?"

she checked to see if jake was still in his bed and he was—making her confused.

"is anyone else hurt? are they skipping classes in the nasty bathroom? i'm about to get fired!"

right when she even thought about investigating, sunoo started violently coughing and dramatically falling to the floor and shook his body as if he was having a seizure. the woman immediately turned her head back to sunoo to the horrifying scene and rushed over to him.

"oh my god! sunoo! kim sunoo!"

she leaned down to the guy but another blonde haired male beat her to it.

"go, call the ambulance or something!"

the woman nodded her head and rushed to her telephone, fumbling with the buttons as she was trying to click the emergency number. sunoo quickly snapped out of his act after seeing the woman run away.

"dude why would you do that?"

sunoo shook jakes hands off of his body, throwing a dirty look at the already tearing up boy.

"listen.. i—"

"i don't have time for your little sob story. i've got something else to worry about now because of you."

sunoo took one last glance towards the female before sprinting to the bathroom, grabbing jungwon and placing a finger on his lips.

"we have to go. that girl is calling the ambulance because of this dickhead who decided to just ruin my plan!"

he threw another dirty look to the other while jungwon gave a sad frown to jake.

"we have to go though, let's go.. quietly."

sunoo was the first one to sneak past the woman, and jungwon followed his track, and so did jake follow them like a lost puppy.

"ah yes, thank you! jaeyun, bring—"

the lady turned around and to her suprise, the room was empty and all what was left was a mess and a strange stain on the bed sunoo once laid on.

her face was priceless.

she quickly went back to her desk, dialing another number, again, with shakey hands.

"yup, this is it. i'm going to lose my job."

—————

no one's pov

the three of the boys walked in silence.

jungwon, who was the most embarrassed because he completely humiliated sunoo while eating eachothers faces off, and it couldn't escape his mind.

jake on the other hand was feeling guilty aswell, causing him to awkwardly walk behind the couple with the hopes of not getting included in any conversation or anything involving the couple in general. it didn't go unnoticed by the youngest, who was feeling bad for the male.

jungwon walked slower and slower to eventually walk beside the blonde haired male and sunoo walking ahead by himself. now that jungwom really thought of it, sunoo is really a mix of sassiness and a tough guy, but the sassiness showed more when he expresses his dislike of something.

it was also visible by the way he walks and talks. the obvious sarcasm and the dramatic impact he had on anything was what jungwon loved about him the most.

but back to the story, sunoo had just now realized jungwon wasn't walking next to him anymore and was walking with the guy he despised the most.

"you're really trying to cause problems huh?"

he halted in his tracks, causing jake to bump accidentally into him. sunoo was even more pissed than he was before because of the colision, so this caused him to angrily shove jake onto a locker, and slam the one with his fist next to him.

"i fucked you up once, and i can do it again buddy."

he raised his bruised fist, taunting the older by slowly squeezing the fist into his chest.

"see this fist? even though it's on the verge of breaking, i'll still crack your skull with it."

jungwon felt his heart beat alarmingly fast again with each second that passed just by watching the scene between his ex-bestfriend and his boy.. friend. he didn't like violence, at all, even though his life was full of it ever since he was a child.

"hyung... that's enough. leave him alone."

"alone?! leave him alone?! this motherfucker has caused you so much trouble and yet you still defend him!"

"..."

jake didn't hold eye contact for more than a second from his guiltiness. his gaze had been on the ground the entire time sunoo blasted insults to his face which made him feel even worse about himself than he already did.

"hyung, please.."

jungwon held sunoos arm and pulled him away from jake, standing infront of jake to get sunoo away from him.

"jungwon, move."

he spoke deeply with a hoarse and scary voice, scaring jungwon but he still chose to stand up for his ex-bestfriend.

"he apologized to me..! he in no way tried to hurt me..."

jungwons eyes darted between the blonde and pink haired. the ignorance of the whole situation by sunoo was really ticking him off and he was on the verge of also yelling.

"he was apologizing to me before you came and interrupted it! that's why he was hugging me!"

those words echoed through sunoos hollow mind finally hitting him that jake wanted no trouble. he released his grip roughly from the blondes collar, jolting the other in the process.

"you're lucky i wasn't angry enough to bash your head in."

jake internally sighed in relief and gave jungwon a thankful glance that he has never given anyone before. he decided from that day he forced jungwon to talk and went out to have dinner with sunghoon, that he has had enough of his own bullshit. he's caused too much trouble and hurt too many people. especially the one he used to care about so much.

the trio trotted down to the school gymroom, since they all had the same gym period. sunoo lead the way with a scowl that has been sketched on his face for the past thirty minutes to the locker room, looking for his friends that should be changing.

"sunoo?"

a confused sunghoon, who had no shirt on was the first to spot sunoo in the crowded locker room. his astonished expression was seen by heeseung and jay and they both turned their heads in sync to the younger pink haired male who still had his injuries in tact.

"dude, why are you here? why is jake here? why is jungwon here? what's going on?"

sunoo looked back at the guys behind him and sighed.

"i'll explain later. me and jungwon are going to skip."

"woah woah woah woah. you're not just going to leave us here, right?"

sunghoon asked as he put on his physical excerise shirt as long with his running shoes, slightly brushing his hair out of his eyes as he waited for sunoos answer.

"yeah, we are. we've.. got something to do."

sunoo interlocked his and jungwons fingers and pulled him out of the steamy place filled with naked bodies, and into the bathroom that was across the hall from the lockerroom entrance.

meanwhile, heeseung, riki, jay, jake, and sunghoon were staring at the now shut door with the same exact reaction sketched onto their faces.

"that hoe!"

yes, it is who you think who is who loudly interrupted multiple conversations in the room, causing a small blush appear on sunghoons face. he liked attention on him, but not that kind of attention where people stare into your soul with the power to embarrass you and make you not go out of your house for days.

he instantly held back a curse at the amount of attention now on him, so he just awkwardly waved them off and muttering an apology. jay chuckled at his embarrassed friend.

"that's why you don't yell out stupid insults."

he pat sunghoons back in a
not-so-comforting way, but it still etched sunghoon to go on to whatever he was going to say.

"fuck you. anyways, that dickhead just thought to just leave us here.. alone with these teachers that probably don't even know what they're doing. he's pretty much the life of our group."

"hey! what about me.."

"you? oh buddy, you're the annoying one."

riki slapped the back of sunghoons neck playfully only to get pushed, almost falling, by the tired and rough guy.

"c'mon guys, we have to go before the coaches yell at us."

heeseung waited for all of them to get up from their seats on the benches. he watched all of them get out one by one, jake being the last one out with his head hung low and his hands tucked in his pockets.

"are you okay? i'm.. sorry that sunoo has to be an asshole. but thats how he can get sometimes."

heeseung shut the heavy door of the area and speedwalked to catch up with jake.

the younger looked at him with starry eyes and a small frown, earning a little side hug from heeseung.

"...although we're not the best of buddies, i know you're not doing the best. but i'm always here, for my friends, if they ever need anything. you can always count on me if anythings going wrong."

jake heard the sincere words coming from heeseungs mouth, so this encouraged jake to atleast give him a piece of thankfulness. he embraced heeseumg and a tight one too, afraid to let go and look at the olders face. he doesn't know why he hugged him—yes he had to show he was appreciative in some way. he could've done it another way, but there was too much going on to even think.

on the other hand, heeseung was shocked at the sudden warmth his body was currently experiencing but he hugged the younger back, running his hands through his hair in some sort of comforting way.

"you know, no one is perfect. celebrities, politicians, influencers, businessmen, everyone has problems. even some of the teachers at this school. there are people who pretend to be tough to impress others, but in reality, they're little weaklings who still yearn for their mothers approval for everything."

heeseung started as they waited for the coaches to set up for whatever activity they were about to do. the older dragged jake to one of the benches facing the soccer field.

"some kids want popularity so bad that they go as far as doing drugs and.. you know, killing someone. all for the approval for the people around them. it's pretty sad."

a small frown sketched the lips of heeseung. jake listened attentively without muttering a single word. he knows whatever comes out of his mouth will be nonsense, so he just chose to stay silent.

"but eventually those kids will realize they are hurting the people around them and get influenced by the wrong people. and soon enough, they become lonely as they realize some friends are not as loyal as they seem to be. then they turn depressed, become desperate for a friend so they go back to their ex-friends, but get a punch in the face in return. then that kid becomes suicidal. are you seeing this cycle?"

jake nodded his head and looked down to his hands. he wasn't liking how heeseung was relating this story similar to his. how does heeseung know all of this?

"that kid realized that he turned into something he never wanted to turn into. he just did it for temporary popularity. he was really sweet, generous, and harmless. he just turned out to be an attention seeker."

a sigh left heeseung lips.

"are you referring this whole story to me..?"

heeseung wasn't surprised when he heard jakes small voice wince out that sentence. he purposely made the story sound similar to jakes to get something out of him. the older smiled and nodded.

"yeah. it's so typical these days that a guy like you got manipulated. but, i'm glad you apologized to him."

"how do you know i apologized to him..?"

"why else would you go up to him, jaeyun?"

"w-well, i could've bullied him like always but—"

"you were hugging him. is that a new form of bullying?"

jake rolled his eyes.

"no obviously not. not everyone thinks the same as you."

"yeah, like sunoo i'm guessing? did you apologize to him too?"

"no, i tried to but he kept pushing me away. jungwon eventually apologized for me though.."

heeseung nodded his head at the words of jake. he was still curious on that day when he was crying in that bathroom stall and the origin of those scars on his body. he obviously knew a small boy like jungwon couldn't have done it to him, it looked like he got slashed by a claw or something.

"where are those marks on your body actually from?"

jakes eyes were perplexed at heeseungs sudden question. he didn't expect him to remember such an incident that happened a long time ago that even he forgot about it. but he hesitated if he should tell heeseung or not.

"a-ah.. i got them from my uhh, old group of friends you could say. they got mad when i didn't do something they asked for so.. they beat me up."

the way jake said this so casually shocked heeseung a bit. he didn't even know what to say because,

what the fuck?

"see, you should've left the second they did that to you and contacted the police!"

"my mom was at their hands.. they couldve stopped paying for her medical bills.."

"oh.."

heeseung awkwardly scratched the back of his head. of course jake would leave, but he wouldn't expect the reason he was forced to stay.

"is.. your mom okay now?"

"no, she passed away a few days before school started."

"oh.. i'm so sorry for your loss.."

"no it's okay, i tried. i tried to keep her alive but now her suffering is over now!"

"yeah..."

the air around them was tense. how did a conversation about character development suddenly turn into a depressing conversation about death?

"thank you hyung, i really needed your words."

he awkwardly released his grip off the older, who was smiling widely right when he saw the olders face and this made jake a little flustered from his gaze.

"you're welcome. you can always count on me."

"boys! on the field now!"

—————

"fuck, you drive me crazy..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
254K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...