Hate Loving You [ Hanni x Fem...

By ForkUSoMuch

A girl who hates affection and love, people thinks she's destined for another girl. A girl that is sweet, she... More

Main Character Introduction
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]

[ Chapter 4 ]

1.1K 55 13
By ForkUSoMuch

Haemin's POV
After we ate our food, the desserts were getting prepared. We guys just talked, waiting for the dessert and already pay the bill.

" Hanni, are you interested in someone right now? " Jungkook hyung randomly asked Hanni. Making me who was drinking a wine choke on it, making Hanni's face flustered.

" Kookie, why would you ask that question? That was out of the blue. " V hyung said while patting my back trying to help me, trying not to die from choking. I finally stopped choking and cleared my throat.

" Uh, to answer question... Yes, actually. " Hanni said making Jungkook hyung let out an 'ooh' noice or some shit I don't know.

' That was expected, she litteraly is almost the campus crush if my sister wasn't there. ' I said in my mind, nodding at the same time with V hyung.

Soon, the desserts arrived. We all peacfully ate them, I looked at Hanni who just had a chocolate on the side on her lip. I gestured her that there was a something in her lips, she litteraly wiped everything except the spot that had chocolate in it, making me sigh.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped it off, her face seem a little flushed but I shrugged it off.

I heard the hyungs squeal and I felt it in my bones that they were smirking, so I gave them a cold look making them stop. ( Sorry fullofgaynessindeed no eating the chocolate in Hanni's mouth, I'm a hygenic person🤷‍♀ )

Then the waitress came in with the bill, I placed my credit card in my bill which was the bill for what I and Hanni ate.

I felt my phone ringing, so I check my phone and looked at who was calling. It was Haewon unnie.

" Hey guys, my sister is calling give me a second. " I told them and they nodded, I walked away from the table and answered the call.

You
Haewon

" Hey unnie, is there anything you need? "

" Are you doing something important? "

" No, we're just waiting for our credit cards. "

" Can you pick me up? There's no cabs and I didn't bring a car with me. I walked Lily to her house so... "

" Sure can unnie, just wait for me okay? "

" Yup. "

I hung up and walked back to the table, the waitress showed up and gave our credit cards.

" Hey hyungs, see you tommorow. Haewon unnie needs me to pick her up and I still need to drop of Hanni at her house. " I said

" See you guys tommorow~ " V hyung greeted us and hugged us

" It was a nice dinner, see you. " Jungkook hyung greeted and gave the both of us a high five.

We all bowed then parted our ways, I opened the door for Hanni then once she went inside I closed the door. I went in the driver's seat and started the engine.

I drove to Hanni's house, I parked in front of her house.

" See you at school Hanhan! " I greeted her as she waved and went in her house, I honked then drove to Lily's house.

Once I arrived I parked in front of Lily's house then got out of the car, not forgetting to lock it of course.

I knocked on the door, the door opened by Haewon who had a smile on her face.

" Hey unnie- " I said but got cut off by Haewon unnie's index finger that was now in my lips.

" Shhhh, Lily is asleep. " Haewon unnie said, she motioned for me to go inside so I took off my shoes then went inside Lily's house.

I sat at one of the seat in the kitchen, clearly waiting for Haewon unnie who was getting her stuff.

Soon, she finally got all of her stuff and went downstairs. I saw her carrying a lot of things, so I opened the door for her and once she went out of Lily's house and I went after her.

After we both went in of my car and drove back to our house, I parked in the garage basement and went back inside the house greeted by a kitten, which is MY kitten.

Her name is Vyre, I adopted her when Hanni and I met, she actually just came from Sullyoon which is the friend of my sister's girlfriend. I met Sullyoon before I met Lily, she said she wanted to take care of my cat so I just said yes.

I carried Vyre then brought her to my room, I then went into the bathroom and took a warm bath.

After that, I went outside of my bathroom seeing Vyre peacefully sleeping in my bed. I immediately get my phone that was in my desk and I took a picture of Vyre.

I slightly chuckled while looking at the picture, I was about to tuck Vyre in her little blanket that I bought not until I recieved a message.

From: Hanhan🐣
Did you arrive at your house safely?

To: Hanhan🐣
Yeah, and look I took a picture of Vyre sleeping.

From: Hanhan🐣
Oh my- she's so cute T-T

To: Hanhan🐣
Vyre may be cute, but not as cute as you<3

From: Hanhan🐣
You really are just like your father, you randomly say weird things.

To: Hanhan🐣
Whatever, I'm sleeping with Vyre now. Goodnight.

I chatted Hanni and finally put my phone back to my desk, after that I closed my lamp and tucked myself in, laying with Vyre beside me.

[ To be continued... ]

Here you go fullofgaynessindeed here is tour request, enjoy reading.😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 508 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...
18.8K 1K 33
an nmixx fanfic seven girls. one classroom. one month of detention. they all hate each other. they can't stand being together. will that change as th...
8K 363 15
nmixx is about to have a fansign (yes that one ifykyk) and haewon starts to realize that she had developed feelings for her group mate, lily morrow...
16.5K 813 33
a short story about minji who keeps having the same dream every night, it always ending the same way everytime, as a cliff hanger. the girl in her...