What A Fate? | Neirohi💜

By hxnx_03

(ON HOLD) When Fate decides to play with Neil Birla & Aarohi Goenka, their life turns upside down. Many thin... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Not an Update
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
One shot of Neirohi
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Two

928 68 1
By hxnx_03

Everyone gathered in Goenka's house, talking about something. Aarohi walked inside the house and saw the ladies super happy and excited. She also saw bade papa talking to someone but AG can't be seen.

Then she was confused to see Vansh blushing. 'Okay something is going on she thought.

"Ahem!" She cleared her throat gaining attention. "What's going on?" She asked them.

The ladies smiled and Vansh blushed more as his face turned into a small red tomato. Bade papa who finished talking on the call, came and sat on the couch.

"Beta, we have sent a marriage proposal to Reem's family." My eyes went wide hearing it, I turned to Vansh bhaiya and he was blushing more.

"And they agreed" bade papa continue. Everyone was pleased to hear that and cheered. I hugged Vansh bhaiya and congratulated him.

"Tomorrow, we will be going to their house. So everyone gets ready and Miss Aarohi will you be coming?" The question made me smile like an innocent girl as I always won't attend to this kind of matter.

Not like I don't want to, it's just being a doctor is not that easy man! "I'll try bade papa," I said looking down.

"No Aaru! You need to be there, at least for me" Vansh did a puppy face to convince Aarohi to come tomorrow. And he succeed as Aarohi melted seeing her bro like that. "Alright, I will come. Happy bhaiya?" Vansh nodded happily.

.
.
.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you free?"

"Umm now?"

"Yeah"

"Well, kind of. Why? Anything serious?"

"No. Can you come to the hospital at 4 pm?"

"The same one?"

"Yes"

"Alright see you then"

"See you too, bye."

At 4 pm, I reached the hospital and went in.

.
.
.

I sat back on my chair, looking at the paper in front of me. How exhausting it is to draw something. Not that I don't like it, it's just my favorite thing I always do but drawing some simple and small things a way different than drawing something according to your clients' like.

Yes. Right now, I'm in my office trying to finish this project that I got. As I said before, I got a job which is in Reem's didi company as an event manager. Assistant sorry.

Since I like organizing and decorating I choose this career. But hey, don't think it's a waste of time or whatever. It's very peaceful yet stressful yes but only if you can't manage time. Otherwise, it's a beautiful experience if you ask me.

So back to my job, right now I need to finish these as the due date is in two days! I closed my eyes and rubbed my temple massaging them a bit to lessen the pain in my head right now.

Not working out, I stood up to have some hot tea which will clear my headache. I walked out and went down to the cafeteria. After getting myself a coffee, I went and sit in a corner enjoying the view outside.

Then, someone came and sit in front of me, not caring who I didn't look.

"Hello," I turned and saw Tina sitting, smiling endlessly.

"Oh hey," just that. Everyone knows Neil Birla is a cheerful person and friends want them. But I for myself don't know, why I don't feel that excitement when Tina is around me. It's like some kind of bad vibe. Sorry, Tina.

"Not feeling good?" Tina asked me worriedly. I appreciate her care but right now not in the mood.

"Just a little headache" I still managed to reply to her, since it would be really rude not to talk back with someone caring.

"Want me to massage your head? It really will be good" I really got shocked at her offer but quickly covered it with a smile.

"I appreciate it, Tina. But no, thank you. I'm fine now"

We fell into silence, I was sipping my tea while looking out. But I can feel Tina's gaze on me. Finishing my tea, I stood up and left saying bye to Tina. Not hearing her reply I head back to my desk.

After hours, I finally finished it. I went and gave it to the manager, After getting his approval I went back to my desk and cleaned the mess. While cleaning my phone rang, picking it up I continued to clean the place.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello, my choti Bhai! Kya kar rahe tum?" Bro asked me.

"Cleaning my desk. What's the matter bhai?" I asked back. He knows at this time I will be in the office even though my work has finished. He must have a reason to call me during my work hours if not he won't.

"Well, come back home fast as we need to go somewhere"

"Where?" I stopped cleaning and asked him.

"Arrey kaha na, somewhere! Ab jyaada savaal mat poocho bas jaldee ghar aa jao!"

"Ha ha theek hai bro" cutting the call. I quickly finished cleaning and ride off home on my bike.

...

Reaching home, I went into my room after greeting mother. Taking a cold shower, I wore a pair of black jeans and v neck shirt. I laid down in my bed and scrolled down insta.

"MERA PYAARY BHAI!" Bro's sudden shout made me drop my phone on my FACE!

Ouch! It hurts man.

Getting up, I rubbed my nose and glared at my brother. "Thanks for breaking my nose bro!" I sarcastically told him. He came and sat beside me hugging me sideways.

"Aww, sorry bro. Just got a little excited!"

Exited? For what?

"Why? Aap paapa banne vaale hain ya kuch aur?" That made me earn a smack from him.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my back neck, "No idiot!"

"Then?"

"You and me, just the two of us gonna spend some bro night out!" He claimed and danced around while I was sitting and processing his words.

Bro night out? What made him plan this?

I looked at him curiously and asked, "But why suddenly? I mean even if we are gonna spend some time, you always choose daytime, not night. As you always wanted to be around with your patni especially at night doing romance"

And for that, he throws a pillow on my face. The first phone, and now pillow!

"Shut it, Neil! Don't you like spending time with me?" He pouted, and I chuckled seeing him.

"I do bhai but tell me the truth" he knew what I wanted to hear, as he will agree with me that he can't be without bhabhi at night.

"Akshu is going to Goenka's house. She said she wanted to spend time with her sister and since tomorrow they all will be going to Reem's house, she said she will follow them together." He said it laying on the bed.

I smiled, so that is the matter. Before I can talk, he cut me and confined saying. "Don't think just because she's going, that's why I planned this. I'm the one who told her first about my plan then she added her idea." His voice seems down since his wifey won't be here.

"But the night plan? Is it before or after telling bhabhi?" He sighed and murmured saying after. I smiled.

"Alright bro, don't be sad. Your choti bro is here to cheer you up!" I tickled him making him laugh.

Then, the tickling war started and ended in a while. Both of us laid back and laughed.
.
.
.

Coming out of the wardroom, I turned to her.

"We need to act fast. There's time but I think the quicker we do the best will happen." I told Aarohi.

"I understand. Trust me, I will bring him soon. We just need to go according to our plan."

"I hope so" we both looked at the ward door.
.
.
.

Afternoon (Next day)

After coming back from Reem Didi's house, we went to our respective rooms to rest. By god grace, the wedding is fixed and there are 3 months more for the wedding to happen.

Yeah, people may think it's too fast, but as per their horoscope, they have to be wedded according to something. I don't know much as I don't believe them.

But the important thing is, they are getting married that's it! I lay on my bed, switching off all the lights. I need to sleep since later we all will be going shopping for DIWALI! Yes, tomorrow is Diwali and we haven't gone shopping especially me. The 'we' also not many, only me, Akshu & Neil's SIL is Shefali didi.

Don't want to think much, I closed my eyes and the moment my back touched my comfy bed, I fell asleep.

...

"Aaru! Wake up!" I felt someone shaking my shoulder and tapping on my cheek.

"Mmm. Let me sleep Akshu" I replied as I recognized the voice.

"Utho Aaru! Yadi nahi, toh main vahee karoonga jo mainne pichalee baar kiya tha!" Hearing the threat, I jerked up and rubbed my eyes.

"Do not!" I warned her getting up from my bed. She just chuckled and pushed me inside the bathroom asking me to come out fast.

"Jaldi aao! Hum neeche tumko intajaar kar rahe hain"

Hum? "Kon hum?" I asked her.

She glared at me, "Ham! I and Shefali did! For shopping Aaru!" She shouted getting irritated.

Oh! Shopping! "Shit!" I cursed.

"Language!" Telling sorry, I quickly showered, got ready, and went down.
Telling a quick sorry to them, we trio got in the car.

After sitting, I smelled a familiar scent. This smell...I know it! Looking at the driver's seat, I saw Neil.

"Tum!" I asked a bit rudely.

I knew she will act like this when she see me, so I just rolled my eyes. A habit I got influenced by her.

"Kya hua Aaru?" Shefali didi asked.

"Yeh kya kare hai yaha?" Pointing at me. If only I can cut those fingers.

"Coming along with you all for shopping." With a duh tone I told her.

She wanted to answer back, but Akshu bhabhi stopped her. "You two stopped it! Aaru, we are already late and I don't want to be late anymore." She shushed her and turned to me" Neil just start driving." I nodded at her.

While driving, I saw Miss. Chipkali is murmuring something. I chuckled seeing her face not liking bhabhi shut her up not me. She must be upset right now. All the way, I checked on her through the mirror. Half of the way, she fell asleep.

Once we reached, my two bhabhi got out of the car. Before Akshu bhabhi woke up chipkali, I told her I will bring her. She nodded and just left as they were too excited to shop!

Seeing them gone, I opened the door and sat beside chipkali and admired her sleeping. Half of her hair was hiding her face, so I gently pulled them and put it behind her ear.

She has placed her head on the door place, where I'm sure it hurts. So I put my hand under her head and slowly lift her head. But the movement made her wake a little.

However, she didn't open her eyes but moved closer to me. She hugged my right arm and placed her head on my shoulder. That act of hers made me freeze. I swear, I couldn't move or think about what just happened.

I looked down at her, to see her sleeping comfortably on me. She does think I'm her pillow, doesn't she?

Then, my eyes went to her light pink lips. It was parted a bit, which made her look cute. I just smiled, enjoying the moment. But I knew it can't last long, so for the last time I looked at her and woke her up.

This gonna be awkward when she wakes up.

I woke when someone gently, shook me. I opened my eyes and looked beside me who the person is. Only to see chamkadar's face, that also close to mine! For the first time, I was close to him like this.

We both looked at each other for a moment, then our eyes looked at each other's lips. Mine came back to his eyes but he was still looking at my lips. Feeling awkward, I yanked back realizing I was hugging him all the time.

We both turned our heads, avoiding to have eye contact. I'm sure my face went red by now! My god!! "Where's Akshu?" I asked without looking at him.

"Inside the mall. You were sleeping, so I told her to go first then I will bring you." I just nodded even though he can't see it. Not able to bear the awkwardness, I got out of the car and went inside the mall not looking at the back.

She just walked in, not even glancing at me. I'm sure she is upset. I sighed and mentally slapped myself and followed her, having no idea how to handle the awkwardness later.

Great.

.
.
.
.
.

Hello, how was today's chapter? Hope you guys liked it. About Neil's job, I had no idea about it. So I just made him work under an event company. So yeah....anyways tmrw is Deepavali.

Happy Deepavali guys!🎉🎉

So....there's another new character called Tina! What do you guys think about her?

Do share, vote for sure, and comment freely guys!

Thank you for reading💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 5.4K 36
What if neil come back and confront Abhimaniyu and manjari and whole goenka as well as birla family for leaving alone his wife and daughter and what...
45.8K 2.9K 26
Aarohi Goenka and Neil Birla - these two names don't go together right ? Ask Abhimanyu Birla, the brother of Neil ,and he will answer it with a big y...
47.3K 3.2K 42
Status:Completed ✔️ Akshara Goenka blamed since childhood met a man who understands her But on the white day on which he should have been there for h...
78.6K 4.5K 62
What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted parents. Whether it will a fresh start...