𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍

By ufwKalei

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟐 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟑 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓 . 𝟒 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟓 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟔 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟕 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟖 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟗 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏𝟎 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏𝟏 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏𝟐 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏𝟑 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏𝟒 ✰
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏𝟓 ✰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓. 𝟏 ✰

3K 87 10
By ufwKalei

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐊𝐀𝐒
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟕𝐏𝐌
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀

The night was still young to me. We just made it to club ONYX and it was lit. My section was poppin bottles, dancing to the music, and spending money on the strippers.

Tonight wasn't just any night. My boo here making his appearance to the stage after an 11 month absence from the music industry. I'm so happy for him but also scared cause I don't know what's gone pop off tonight.

"Kaaaassssss!!!"I turn to see my bestie holding her phone like she was taking a picture of me. I pose for a 6 seconds seeing the flash capturing my eyes. "This one!!"

I looked at the picture smiling. "Send me that one Amari"I took a sip of my ciroc twerking a bit. I look to my left seeing my boyfriend talking to his ex. I didn't know what to think. Why she here? What she want? Why he talking to her?

"Amari"I called my bestie over so she can know what's going on right in front of me. I pointed to my boyfriend and his ex girlfriend having a flirtatious conversation.

"What the fuck he doing?!"amari chanted. My other two best friends came over with a confuse look.

"What's going on?!" Tyler ask. I shook my head not wanting to talk about what the fuck I just saw. I grab my clutch bag, phone, and some cash I left on the table. Amari and Tyler followed me out the club while my other best friend Cora stayed in there. Knowing Cora she will fight my boyfriend ex and fuck up his show.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. What happened?!"Tyler ask again as she was tryna keep up with me and Amari.

"She caught Buck with his ex before his show"Amari explained. Tyler eyes became big staring at me and amari. "Where's Cora?"

"She was just behi..."Tyler looked behind her seeing Cora with some her shoes off stumbling. "Bitch what the fuck happened?!"

"Shhhhh. Can we go to the car"Cora slurred trying to keep her head up.

Me and Tyler both rolled our eyes. Amari grabbed Cora hand pulling her as we walked away from the club. I unlocked my Mercedes Benz opening the passenger door for Cora. "No let her ass sit in the back!"Tyler loud ass yelled.

Amari helped Cora getting in the back seat fixing her dress and hair. "Thankkkkksssss boooooo"

"What the fuck she took?"i ask Tyler.

"Every bottle we bought"Tyler shook her head. Once Amari hop in the car, I wanted to break down and cry. But I held my head high and just drove off. "So wait..."

"Tyler I don't wanna talk about buck and his hoe"I sigh heavily.

"Word on the street is,she pregnant"Cora blurted out.

"Cora she ain't pregnant"I corrected her.

"I think this the best time to listen to me"Cora wiped her mouth. "Buck told one of the girls at the salon that he was going to the store for his baby momma. Somebody said 'I didn't know Kaiya was pregnant' and he said 'oh not Kaiya, Taylor pregnant' and the nigga said it in front of me like I wasn't going to tell you"

"When was this though?"amari ask.

"Bout like a month or 2 ago"Cora nodded her head. "I didn't know how to tell Kaiya and I honestly didn't want to see you hurt sis but I guess since you finally saw his broke ass with his baby momma, might as well"

"Cora we should throw yo drunk ass out this car"Tyler shook her head.

"No don't do that. I can't survive on the streets"Cora laugh.

The whole ride was filled with conversation about buck and his baby momma. I drop Tyler and Cora off first since they lived closed to the city. Amari sat in the front seat pulling out her phone checking her notifications.

"Kaiya are you okay? Really"Amari ask.

"I'm taking everything in"i croaked.

"No you're not. Kaiya just come to my house and stay over"amari acknowledged.

"I don't have no clothes Amari"I cried.

"You can wear one of my maw maw gown. I'll wash your dress for in the morning and then we'll go pick up some clothes from y'all house"Amari smiled.

"Thanks Mari. I wouldn't know what to do without you"I smiled at her.

"Probably stay at the club and fight the alleging baby momma"Amari laugh.

"Bitch I wasn't even going to touch that hoe. Just let her take buck old ass"I scolded.

"Buck too old to be making kids right now. Ain't he 43 with 4 grandchildren?"amari ask.

"Girl yes. I was a grandma"

"A 30 year old grandma. That's something new"Amari chuckled.

It's time for a change. I don't need to date buck old ass. I need someone fresh who can love me and please me for a long time and not 30 minutes till he get tired.

Why the fuck I even did this to myself?

_________________________________

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈
𝟐𝟗| 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌: 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐀
𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝟑𝟒| 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌: 𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐑

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀
𝟐𝟓|𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌: 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓/ 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 58 15
Loving you is like a battle And we both end up with scars- Mrs.Lauryn Hill
1.1M 51.8K 45
▃▃▃ A MIAMI NIGHTS SEQUEL▃▃▃ Completed 2019.
788K 32.4K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
104K 6.4K 16
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.