Are We Enemies?

By oXShimmeringMoonXo

The Purple Dragons was a group of tech geniuses, aka a group of nerds even when they were little kids causing... More

Y/n
Uhm, Oops?
A Dramatic Entrance
Movie Time
A Long night
Time To Cause Some Chaos
Mysterious Criminal Mastermind
Glitter goop
You!?
PFFT Bad Boy?
It's All About Misdirection
That's ME!
Were Villains They're heros
I Am The Girl Anarchism!
You had THE NighT!
Am I not good enough?
My little Robot
Pie... with a side of depression.
Familys... complecated
Eavesdropping

How I missed this

1.5K 44 52
By oXShimmeringMoonXo

                                         *BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I Groaned with my face in my pillow. "Good morning Ms. Hex how did you-" I then smashed the alarm clock with my right hand before it could finish. My sluggish hand sat on top of the alarm clock refusing to move. "UUuGGGhhh."

I could feel the sun on my skin. It felt warm and comforting, almost like someone was there with me to hold me to make me feel... loved. Pfft loved yeah right... Maybe that's not so bad.

I peeked one of my eyes open to see the sun shining through my window. My curtains hung to where they were just barely touching the floor. They had constellations that I drew on them. They were messy, almost scribbled. It looked like a child had done it but I liked it that way.

The window was slightly open just enough for a small breeze to fill the room. I felt it tickle the small hairs on my arms. Some tissues on the floor flew up and down.

Was it already time to wake up? I felt like I only slept for 20 minutes. I nuzzled my head into my pillow and groaned again.

I slightly lifted my head towards my alarm clock trying to see the damage I had done to my precious invention. My hair was sticking to my face. I moved it to reveal the alarm clock. The damage wasn't that bad. It could take me 10 minutes to fix tops.

My fist still sat on top of the alarm clock. I tried moving it but I was so tired. Eventually I was able to move my hand as I then started searching for my phone on the end table.

I felt the smooth phone case and attempted to pick it up. But it fumbled out of my hand and onto the cold hard wood floor.

"Noo Ugh" Is all I managed to get out. I just layed there in silence for a moment. I could hear the birds chirping and the rush of city traffic, horns honking, people shouting, kids cheering. I moved my hair behind my ear this time, and sighed.

I pushed myself to where I was sitting up on my bed. I let my hands wander around the bed to feel the soft fluffy blankets. I wish I could stay here forever stargaze and invent... sadly stargazing wasn't an option since the light of the city made the stars unable to be seen unless used by a telescope yes that was nice but it was also nice to just sit back and watch the stars and meteors while laying on a soft blanket.

I stopped moving my hands to where I could let them push me towards the end of the bed. My legs felt lifeless as I tried to stand up.

I then walked over to where my phone had dropped, searching for it under my bed when I finally found it behind my telescope. I grabbed it and unlocked the phone. I saw that Kendra had messaged me about 10 minutes ago.

_-Kendra-_: Hey since you're not sick anymore tomorrow we're all going to meet at the hideout and fill you in.

—-------------------------------------

Wonder what they needed to fill me in on well I was sick for 2 weeks maybe they wanted to pull a new heist with some of my inventions

—-------------------------------------

⋆ ☾⋆⁺Hex: Alright it will be nice to finally get into some action again.

_-Kendra-_: Ok we will see you then.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone in my pocket. I slowly walked towards my bathroom door stretching my arms up and yawning. I walked in and looked in the mirror. I placed my hands on the bathroom counter just looking at myself. I stare at my messy hair as I try to fix it.

"School is going to be shitty today." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my toothbrush, I then started brushing my teeth.

I started thinking about a bomb I was planing while I was sick. "Well if I attached a bunch of those doohickies to those circle thingies then it could work." I talked to myself but then began to argue with the people in my head.

"NO it will work! How could it not, I made sure to calculate everything accordingly!" I spit out the toothpaste. And then gargled water spitting it out as well. "DON'T TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME."

The people in my head were acting up today questioning MY inventions? Please. I properly fixed my hair this time making sure it wasn't an absolute mess. Then, as I yawned again, I slowly made my way out of the bathroom.

My attention was drawn to the door when I heard footsteps approaching. Rather than stomping, they walked in a tired and lazy manner. After that, the door creaked open.

"Ok sweetheart I'll be back in 2 weeks make sure you take care of yourself." Dad peeked his head through the door. His work transferred him to California so he was rarely around.

I couldn't blame him though. It had a huge raise if he transferred, he had to. And if he didn't travel back and forth I would have to move to California and I did not want that.

"Alright dad see you then." I waved to him. "I love you Y/n." That word 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚. People just threw it around so easily and they never really meant it.

"I have a deep regard for you as well, Father." Of course I loved him... Maybe... I don't know... I've forgotten how to love entirely. He sighed and closed the door. I heard his footsteps start to disappear.

I walked over to my closet. As I then grabbed my clothes and changed into them. I looked around realizing my room was a mess. My beds blankets, and pillows were all over the place.

Then my desk that sat across the room had books, pencils, pens, and papers, scattered all over it. There were tons of coffee mugs sitting... everywhere. There were also tissues scattered across the room.

Ugh I really was slacking while I was sick. I grabbed my school books and placed them in my bag I also took my invention that held my potions and bombs. It was a small box but when you opened it. It was almost infinite.

I made it with some of the mystic objects I found a while ago when I was on a mission with the purple dragons. This bag turned out to be very useful for me. Now I can have my potions and bombs at school just incase anything happens.

I picked up my bag and placed it on my shoulders. My first instinct was to open the door, but I turned back and looked out the window instead. "Eh, doors are old school." I said to myself as I walked towards the window and opened it.

I then hung my feet off. I was 6 storeys up. I wanted to give myself a challenge and not use my hoverboard. I grabbed a metal pole that was next to the window.

I slid down till it stopped and then started grabbing onto the fire escape after a while I dropped to the ground and I did a roll.

"I still got it." I said proudly. "I did not mess up the landing!" the people in my head tried to bring my confidence down. "Pfft whatever I totally did a good job and you can't change my mind."

I started walking out of the alleyway and onto school. The sound of rushing traffic filled my ears more than before. My hair was blowing in my face because of the stronger wind out here, so I tried to move it out of the way but to no avail.

I huffed and made my way out of the alleyway. Ah New York the place of so many mysteries and so many possibilities. Home sweet home I could never leave here. I couldn't imagine a better place to be.

___________timeskip__________

I arrived at school and looked at the campus. I sighed and walked to the stairs that led to the entrance. I skipped around the hallways looking for my locker. I found it and then did the lock combination. It didn't work, I tried again, but it didn't work.

I lightly punched the locker and it flung open. "That's one way to do it." A familiar voice said I looked towards the person.... It was April. She and I have known each other since we were infants.

But after I joined the purple dragons I distanced myself from her. She was like my sister. I didn't want to hurt her in any way unless necessary. "Oh uh Hey April what brings you to my locker?" She sighed

"I want to talk, it's been forever and I miss you." She missed me? Hm, that seems reasonable but I can't. "I'm not sure if we should talk-" She interrupted me. "Please I even have some new friends to introduce you to."

April new friends? Oh please like I would believe that... What if she's telling the truth? Hm well why would she have a reason to lie to me? I suppose catching up with her wouldn't hurt.

I was lost in thought so April spoke "One of them is also really into inventing just like you. I think you would enjoy spending time with them a lot. I just have to make sure he actually hangs out." that last part April mumbled.

I thought about that for a moment. Huh they invent, it would be nice to have someone else to invent with that wasn't the purple dragons. After all they were nowhere near as smart as me. So they weren't able to keep up with my inventions.

As I was still lost in thought, April spoke again "and one of them loves to make cheesy jokes. Your favorite kind." A very light laugh escaped me. "I suppose those kinds of jokes are my favorite. You should know of all people, alright I'll hangout."

I reached into my bag and gave one of my inventions to April. "What's this?" I smiled softly. "That is one of my inventions. If you press this button here it alerts me that you want to talk and this button right here says that you have an emergency."

April looked at it curiously. "Can't I just text you?" I closed my locker and crossed my arms.

"I always have my phone on, do not disturb so I wouldn't get your message anyways. Besides, this alerts me if you have an emergency so I would be over immediately." She held the object to her face and examined it. "Wow my friend D-.... Von Ryan would love this thing."

"Well I can't wait to meet them... I know we are in the same class so wanna walk there together?" April's face lit up. "I'd love to Bubblegum." I laughed a little. She gave me that name when we were kids since I always had my hair pink and also loved bubblegum.

We started walking off to class giggling at stories we told each other

                                                               Oh how I missed this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
81.1K 2.8K 75
Donatello x Reader Cross-Published on AO3 What happens when a good friend of yours invites you out for a night of "Cannonball" with a few of her own...
61K 1.8K 55
*BANG* I felt a sharp intense pain in my leg. I screamed a blood curdling scream. "THEY SHOT ME IN MY LEG. MY FUCKING LEG!" I screamed to myself...