LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

By monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... More

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?

780 32 5
By monkeywa

Quote: Give me a quote to write~ I will put on the one I like the most~

-------- --------- -------- ----

The next day:

Third person pov:

Location: Carlos's Mansion.

In the end the Whitlock family decided to reside at Carlos's mansion. Now, not everyone was happy with the result. But they had to do everything to keep the Crown prince away from their little sister. They still remember how their sister wanted to learn a sword to protect herself and they have heard rumors and investigated Penelope's past quite a lot for them to figure out what kind of relationship she had with the crown prince.

"Ahem, this is very awkward." Diana said.

"I am sorry, I didn't quite catch your name duke." Penelope called as she tilted her head.

"Uh...it's Carlos." Carlos said.
"Oh, okay. I think I have heard that name before...." Penelope muttered the last part to herself.

"*Clap* I know, we can have a girls day out" Diana clasped her hands together as she spoke.

"With knights." Carlos and Augstine spoke together. They both glared at each other intensely.

"Sounds like a good idea. But I think I might have to leave early, my sister might be sad if not." Adriana siad with a small smile.

"Dad! Send a letter to Duke Leopold. PLeaseeeeeeeee." Penelope said the first part firmly and then whined as the last part.

"Yes, yes. It's fine Adriana, you can stay a few nights and leave with us on Monday. I will contact your father." Austin said as he ruffled Penelope's hair. (i wrote head and was like-what? 0_0)

"al-Alright!" Adriana said sternly and Lucas chuckled.

"We can also call Yvonne!" Daina said.

"Right?! Let's go!" Penelope said as she and Diana dragged the shy Adriana.

"Take the damn knights!" This time Carlos and Austin were the one yelling.

"Ugh, never listen." Carlos said flustered as he ruffled his hair.

"I know right. She got lost once and now does she want to get lost again?" Austin said as he agreed to Carlos.

"They will be fine! I trust Penelope with killing anyone! I have faith in my training!" Lucas said.

"You trained her?"

"I don't trust you at all."

Carlos and Aug said it at the same time.

"By the way, you seem to get along pretty well with lady Leopold. Did you think about the Engagement?" Austin asked, ignoring the other two.

"Well! I was thinking and I wouldn't mind getting married to her." Lucas said.

"Lucas, this is about the engagement not a fucken marriage." Augstine said, annoyed.

"Haha. Alright Alright, I will conceal the engagement then. And If possible she will move in with us since she also will be the future duchess and will need to learn some things." Austin said as he leaned towards the table.

"Like manners?" asked Lucas.

Question marks appeared on Austin's head. "Oh, no. She is just fine as she is. I like her. But the other things, like politics and stuff and also I think It will be better for herself to be here." Austin said as he looked at the door. The others just hummed and minded their own business. 

With the ladies:

"...."

"...'

".."

"."

"I thought I only sent the invitation to Yvonne, and not anyone else." Diana said, smiling sweetly. She was annoyed.

"Ya ANd I am here to protect my sister!" Reynold shot back.

"Tsk, you can't even protect yourself, have you ever looked at yourself?" Diana said not with a smile but with a grin.

"Alright, stop it both of you. Diana, let's go and see the play now." Yvonne said, gaining the town's attention.

"Alright! But where's Dira! And Adriana!" Daina said nervously as she looked around for the two of them.

"Oh, they already went ahead. Sister was quite excited to get to know Lady Leopold." Yvonne answered smiling and also dragging Diana in the building.

(I can't think of any play, so we will skip it)

After the play:

"It was so much fun! Right?" Yvonne said as she looked around. Penelope nodded pleasantly and Diana was busy glaring at Reynolds who was busy thinking on what to give Yvonne and Penelope as a souvenir.

"Wait-Where is Adriana?" Diana questioned as she felt someone missing.

Everyone stopped walking and looked at each other.

"Shit-" Reynold siad as the realization hit. They lost her.

Penelope without thinking held onto Yvonne's hand and started running back to where the play was held.

"Sister! There!" Yvonne called as she noticed Adriana's hairpin.

"It has some hair on it." Penelope said as she picked it up.

"Haaa-That ha means it was ha was forcefully ha ha taken haaaa" Diana said as she rested her hands on her knees while she caught her breath.

"Oh fuck-" Penelope said as she ran in the alley. If something happens to Adriana she will probably never forgive herself and it will also ruin the relationship between the Whilocks and Leopolds.

She ran like there was no tomorrow, her heels were already on the floor, the sharp rocks pierced through her skin.

'I can't lose a precious person ever again. I will never lose one.' Penelope thought. She clearly remembers how helpless she was when her mother was sick, she had the money and the doctor was there too but no one and nothing could save her mother from that disease. No matter how much she prayed and took care of her mother, she couldn't stop what was coming.

In the end all she could do was watch her mother wither like a flower. She felt helpless.

Never again, does she want to feel like that ever again.

With Adriana:

Adriana's pov:

I didn't lose them, I was kidnapped. "Ugh!" I groaned as I slowly woke up.

"Are you alrwght?" a cute voice said. I looked around and found a little boy around 4 (?)

"I am. Where?" I choked out, my throat is on fire. It hurts a soo much. It's dark, but I feel trapped. Something...Something on my leg. Ouch.

I flinched as I felt the cold metal. They tied me up.

"Slawe" the kid said again. Slawe? Slave?

"Where are you?" I asked as I looked around for him. "Get near here." It seems the kid is in the same cell as me.

*shakle* I waited for him to move closer. *thud* I was pulled into a hug.

"Hello there, it's fine. We will be fine. You are safe." I comforted him as I hugged him and leaned back on the wall.

He was trembling hard. He is tiny, how did he even survive? I rubbed his back and he soon started bawling his eyes out.

'How are we going to get out of here?' I thought as I looked around to find something sharp.

"Great." I thought as I reached out for the needle.

*Slam* The door slammed open, I quickly hid the needle in my pocket.

"Kiddo, now I want you to pretend to sleep." I said as I put him away from me as I too closed my eyes.

"Hoho, would you look at this? We caught a big one today. We will be rich soon haha." a old man said. 'Damn it.'

To be continued~

A/N: Have fun with the chapter. 

Let's play a guessing game. Guess my fav manhwa I will give one hint~ 

The winner gets to choose who Lucas ends up with. 

Hint:~ She was thrown into a novel and turned into a kid. Decided to escape from her father, (he was the reason the og owner died). 

 HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
747 62 27
She's gone. She's gone. How can she just be gone? She could be hurt or dead, who knows. Fox's vision blurred and her knees felt weak. Fear. Deep...
6.4K 292 20
Penelope Eckhart's world turns topsy-turvy when she wakes up one morning... as a cat! Struggling to make sense of her whiskers and tail, she faces an...
715K 35.3K 66
ㅤ ♔。:*•.─────    𑁍̤ ❛ HAUNTING ―― LINGERS BEHIND . . . 𝘈 𝘚𝘔𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘒 * a fanfiction based on a crossover betw...