A YEAR WITH THE BILLIONAIRE

By Eaglewoman20

Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
THE END

CHAPTER 100

57K 1.7K 32
By Eaglewoman20

Isabella's POV

Cries, giggles, adult laughter, and chattering were the sound coming from the dining area the moment Jayden and I stepped into his parent's mansion.

It is still as huge as I could remember with antique furniture and high chandeliers with artistry paintings.

It is a mixture of old and modern and I would say this is the largest mansion I have ever seen. Jayden's home is next in line.

When we approached the dining area, the noises became louder, it dawned on me that this dinner is not only for us but for other members of the family.

Jayden is leading me in with his hand on my back instead of the entwined arms locked together the first time we were here and I am glad he has agreed to take things slow.

I still haven't let go of everything totally because I am not done with my course titled "Jayden 101."

He needs to be thoroughly studied before I give in. We have shared a few kisses but I haven't agreed to move back to the mansion yet.

We are taking things slow.

To be honest, I really do not feel like coming over for this family dinner because I feel so tired. I have stressed myself a lot and it's having a toll on me already.

All I just want to do is sleep and eat and watch movies. This time, I know I won't be bored because I am gradually healing from the hurt. 

I am no longer depressed. I don't do things because I need to do them to keep my occupied mind away from his thoughts. Now, I am back to deriving pleasure from thinking about him. I watch movies because I want to and not because I am forcing myself to watch and enjoy them.

I didn't tell Jayden that I don't feel like coming here because I know I should be here. Ever since I hung up on his mother, we haven't seen each other and she hasn't called.

I feel remorseful and I want to use this opportunity to apologize to her.

She was truly looking out for her son. She did all of that because Jayden means so much to her and if I was in her shoes, I would have done the same thing or even worse.

"Isabella!" An excited voice call out, jerking me out of my reverie.

Caroline?

The cries must be from her little boys and her princess.

She appears from nowhere, examines my big belly, and wraps her tiny hands around me, laughing and crying at the same time.

When she pulls away, I only smile at her. It's been a while but I know what these emotions are for.

She must have believed Mrs. Russell that night and now that I am pregnant with Jayden's child, she can't contain her joy. They all thought Jayden would never have a baby or be in love. Even when he claimed to love me, they already gave up on seeing his child.

Now that I am with his baby, they will all love me. They have no choice. Realizing that we got married based on a contract no longer matters now.

The baby matters and the marriage means a lot to them too.

Without a word, she takes a hold of my hand and leads me to the table. Jayden is already there, exchanging pleasantries with his father and Caroline's husband.

Gabriel is also at the table and Sabrina. She throws me a wink and I shake my head. Sabrina was at my place today and she never told me she was coming for this dinner.

We all settle down, the table roaring with laughter and gist. Caroline is trying to start a conversation with me but I am not interested in that. I want to eat and go home.

"Isabella", I hear Mrs. Russell call to me before her hands touch mine. "I'm sorry for all I did. Will you please find a place in your heart to forgive me?" It comes out as a whisper and I nod.

"Forgive me, too."

She chuckles lightly and pecks my two cheeks before looking away. The chatting continues for a while till the maids come out with the trays of food.

"Isabella doesn't know", I hear Jayden say from opposite me. Mrs. Russell is by my right and Sabrina is by my left while the men are sitting across from us.

When Gabriel turns to stare at me, I become curious. "What are you talking about?"

"You don't know what Juliet did?" Sabrina questions, peering down at me.

"Juliet?" I ask and my frown deepens.

"Yes. She tried to blackmail me into giving her some money or leaving Gabriel so she could make him…"

"What?!" I exclaim with a scoff. How is that possible? "Gabriel? Not Jayden?"

Jayden rolls his eyes at me. The last time I checked, she was interested in him, not Gabriel. How the hell did she even know Gabriel?

"Well, we had a thing in the past", Gabriel answers and the table falls silent. I turn to Sabrina expecting a look of anger or jealousy but I see nothing.

"When she found out that Gabriel and Jayden were friends, she thought she could achieve her aim through me. She knew I was his wife and she came to me to strike a deal. I agreed and now she is locked up in prison. So bad she used to be your friend."

"Oh, Goodness!" I gasp, holding onto the handle of the chair I am sitting on as I try to lean forward.

Juliet is in prison. I want to ask her what exactly happened and how she ended up in jail but I feel a sudden pressing to use the restroom.

I get up from the chair slowly and Jayden stands up too with a look of worry on his face. 

"Are you ok?" he asks, approaching me as they serve the food.

I need to pee first before eating.

"Don't worry about me, I just need to use the restroom", I tell him, moving past him to find the restroom. I don't even know if he is still following him because I am too pressed to even think of turning back.

When I find the restroom, I hurry in, my hands on my back and immediately I get in, I zip down my lavender gown and sit on the WC to urinate.

Nothing is coming. And the pressing need is still very much present.

I try to force it out but there is nothing.

Goodness, what is happening? I thought to myself. 

Before I can rise, something pops down and relief rushes through me. After enjoying the relief for a moment, it dawns on me that I didn't urinate yet I feel relieved.

What came out of me? My eyes fly open as I get up hurriedly to see that my water has broken.

With panic and a mixture of horror, I scream. "Jayden!"

****
Our baby is coming💃💃💃💃

💓

One more chapter to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 15.8K 35
#2 in Romance 16/12/2016 #2 ambivalent love series #2 romance12/12/2016 Sequel to Tempting the Billionaire Book1 Sebastian has gotten the help he...
911K 30.6K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
23.1M 562K 44
PUBLISHED WORK!!! 30% OF THE STORY HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN. Available on Amazon in paperwork and PDF (KINDLE) format. You know those kind of stor...
1.1M 27.5K 74
One night of heated passion was all it takes for Zoe Jones to get knocked up. What if she wakes up and her boss Maximus Taylor was the one who she h...