Anytime Ever After [IU & KimS...

By time_buzzer

Sage and Alex's journey to EVER AFTER. This is the second part/book 2 of Anytime. More

Introduction
1. day one
2. bubble burst
3. general cleaning
4. second couple
5.
7. big mosquito
8. notes
9.
10. can i redeem it now
11. rashes
12. fanmeeting
13. sage's own battle
14. your song
15. surprise visit
16. Alex brand
17. tyro
18. out of the blue
19. knot
20. star
21. 100th day
22. officially
23. blessing
24. last night
25. vow
26. day light
27. while sage is away
28. marriage tips
29. most requested
30. her 'military service'
31. barter
32. under the table
33. 46 seconds
34.
35. mascots
36. best seller
37. surprise visit
38. revenge
39. childhood dream
40. not part of the plan
41. sexy
42. the encore stage
43. overwhelmed
44. wind beneath my wings
45. love and career
46. announcement
47. wedding preps
48. invite
49. The Wedding
50. vows
51. After the wedding
52. wedding night
53. hello Maldives
54. Sokcho to Maldives ⚠️
55. paradise ⚠️
56. commandment
57. another proposal
58. renovation
59. friendly competition

6. Alex's secret

43 0 0
By time_buzzer

A/N: please read the first part first to avoid getting spoiled 😅 Twitter account: @time_buzzer

====

3rd Person

The couple was already cleaning the bedroom, changing Alex's sheets to be exact, when she read the message from Aira.

"Hey, what is this not my story to tell thing from Aira? What did you tell her?" She asked Sage while pressing the sheets on her end opposite to Sage looking all curious about what he told Aira.

"I just told her to be cautious when you ask anything from her from now on. Because I am concerned about your impulsiveness. What if you decided to apply for a visa while I'm at the military?" he replied with concern in his voice while wiping the bedside drawer.

"Why would I do that? You're inside the military. Even if I wanted to, I can't go there." Alex replied with a hint of sadness in her tone. She was reminded again of his upcoming enlistment.

Sage caught the change in her tone hence, tried to tease her instead.

"I don't know what tricks you could pull off... You are full of surprises anyway. But don't do that again okay?"

"Hey, I only become impulsive when it comes to you. So you don't have to worry once you're inside. I will behave." She insisted while putting her hands in her waist trying to defend herself.

"Wow, should I be flattered? Tell me, Ms. Alex Lee, what else did you do, aside from your US trip? No filter." He stopped wiping and faced her while holding the damp cloth on his waist repeating her previous gesture.

"I also went to Shilla after the awards night. I rode the taxi because I wanted to talk to you, but when I arrived there you already left for the airport. So I just went home with heavy shoulders at that time." She responded as if it was just a trivial matter but Sage was already focused on her riding a taxi late at night.

"Honey... how many times do I have to tell you, not to ride a taxi late at night?" Sage tried to sound as sweet as he could to try hiding his frustration about this news.

Alex knew that he was pissed about her riding the taxi but hearing him with his sweet voice amused her to great lengths. She then closed their distance and clung to his arms as she tried to coax him because the nerves in his forehead are starting to become visible.

"Honey... I won't do it again, I promise." She leaned her head on his arms as she laughed at how cute Sage looked when he just asked her a while ago.

Alex succeeded in pacifying him when she felt him loosen up a minute after. She was still leaning in his arms when he heard him speak again.

"Anything more?" He was already looking at him with investigating eyes. He knows that this is not yet the end of it. So he braced himself for another blow. He just wanted to know how far Alex's impulsiveness can go, and up to what extent.

Alex abruptly recalled what she did when Sage was sick, that was the last of it. But she was hesitant to tell him because something "happened" there.

Sage felt her reluctance, so he moved away from her clinging, and faced her.

He looked at her with an encouraging look and said, "I won't be angry. I promise. I just want to know everything." He pleaded while looking at her intently, waiting for her answer.

She then heaved a deep sigh but her face was slowly turning crimson. She looked down and uttered.

"The passcode in your apartment is my birthday." She replied shyly.

"You mean, you already came to my apartment? How come, I could not recall you coming over?" He replied with creased eyebrows. As he lifted her face with his fingers to look at him, he was smiling.

"I came when you were sick. I rang your doorbell for the nth time but you were not answering. I was worried about you so I asked Hans for your passcode. You just ate cup noodles and drank milk at that time. Yaah! You did not notice that everything was clean when you woke up?!" She answered with widened eyes while trying to evade "that part" but she thought there was no turning back now. Her breaths are starting to become heavy.

"You just came to clean my mess? That's all? Nothing else happened?" Sage knew that there was more to it. He recalled that incident because that was the time he "dreamt" of her. And now he's starting to wonder if it was just really a dream.

"Fine. Fine. YOU kissed me in your sleep. Happy?" Alex said it with sarcasm. She emphasized the word YOU. She was trying to hide her shame but well, he deserves to know what happened.

"Oh, so you took advantage of a sick man? I felt violated, my dear." Sage glared at her but he could not hide the enjoyment in his face.

"Excuse me? I'm just trying to help because you were delirious that time, so I hugged you. I was about to go when your fever went down but you grabbed me first and I couldn't break free anymore. So technically, you were the one who took advantage of me first."

"Uhuh? But you could do something... You were the conscious one..."

"You were insisting. And for a sick man, you were still strong, making me helpless. I just...I just... responded. That's all." Alex interrupted and closed her eyes tightly when she said the last word. She wanted the floor to break open and swallow her whole after realizing how embarrassing she sounded and wanted to flee but Sage stopped him just in time.

"And mind you, if you were not burning, it made me think you were conscious." Alex is still trying to defend herself.

He was trying his hardest to control his laugh. She looked so mesmerizing before him that he couldn't control himself and pinched her slightly chubby cheeks. "Fine, fine. I'm the one who took advantage of you. Guilty as charged." He said while raising his two hands as if admitting his crime.

"But I'm conscious now. We're currently in the bedroom and we just changed your sheets. I don't mind taking full responsibility. Didn't I deserve a reenactment? It's unfair that you were the only one who knew." Sage started teasing her and wanting to take his chance but Alex was quick to dodge him by yawning.

"Babe, can I take a nap for five minutes? I'm tired. You can continue cleaning, I'll just sleep for five minutes." Then she slumped to the bed, leaving Sage laughing as she immediately closed her eyes.

Even if they already "did" it, she still felt shy especially in broad daylight.

"Okay babe, five minutes. Sleep tight..." Sage then continued arranging her stuff while maintaining their places. Alex wanted her things to stay in the places where she put them, so, he just vacuumed everything and put them back to where they were placed.

He then placed the old sheets into the laundry machine and gave them a spin. Alex's five minutes became two hours. He placed her properly in the bed so she can sleep well while he on the other hand put the sheets on the dryer.

Alex was sound asleep so he did not wake her up. He cooked their lunch and took a shower after. He started setting the table for their meal and when everything was ready, he woke her up so that they could eat their meal together.

"Omo! Did you finish everything already? I'm sorry, it was just supposed to be a nap but I overslept." She then hugged him to show her remorse.

"No biggie. I know you're hungry so let's eat."

"These foods look delicious. And you smell delicious too." Alex teased him after realizing that he already took a shower. She stayed in his hug and smelled him more...

"Another privilege of being his girlfriend now. She could do this, anytime." she chuckled with her thoughts.

"Well, I don't mind having an appetizer..." He winked at her.

"We should eat the food while it's hot, thank you." She then started digging in leaving Sage laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
34.4K 1.7K 37
"I'm ready to love Tell me, can we stay together? Can we stay together? I'm a fool of love for you My heart by your side forever, by your side foreve...
50.9K 2.8K 67
Taehyung and Kyomi promised each other forever.. .. but sometimes forever can end in an instant.. This is the sequel to my book SERENDIPITY. I sugges...
95.2K 4.1K 33
"You think you can waltz back into my life as if nothing happened?" Book 3 of Idol Series ━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 Enhypen's Lee Heeseung Fan Fiction Starte...