SACRED KNOT (Completed✔️)

NiranjanaNepol

They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her... Еще

1 Where is Khushi?
2 Their First Meet
3 Lifetime Shock
4 Conflictions
5 Proposal
6 Aman in Mumbai
7 Aman in Action
8 Emotional couple
9 Decision
10 Arnav in Khushi's place
11 Tiny Cicada
12 Patch-up
13 Khushi in RM
14 Ploy...
15 Memories
16 Resemblance
17 Papa's girl?
18 Cause
19 Dad and Daughter
20 Clue
21 Who is he?
23 Anu's promise
24 Targetting Anu Baby
25 The Coin
26 Outraged Arnav
27 Anonymous Call
28 Arnav's stand
29 Furious Fools
30 Princess
31 Malefic
32 Fight
33 Arnav is safe
34 My Princess
35 Thoughts...
36 Cheerful Anu Baby
37 Wrathful NK
38 Suspect
39 The Trio
40 He is the one...
41 Where was NK?
42 Blabber
43 Confession
44 Wrathful Arnav and NK
45 Punishment
46 Anu is alive
47 Anu is back
48 Where is NK?
49 Live Relay
50 Police Investigation
51 Arnav and Baby Anu
52 Proposal
53 Doubt
54 Red Handed
55 Will ASR fail?
56 Grandfather
57 Sorted out
58 Fight and compromise
59 A Father...
60 Test for Damad
61 Surgery Tension
62 Last Part
Epilogue

22 Evil creatures

2.1K 161 10
NiranjanaNepol

Part 22 Evil creatures

Radhika was squeezing her hands as well as her brain.

"What are you thinking?" Kiran asked while drinking the tea.

"We have to do something immediately," Radhika said restlessly.

"What happened? Did you get to know anything?" Kiran asked panicking.

"No... as we didn't expect, Khushi came back again... that too with a baby. It's not good for us" she said thoughtfully.

"Haan, Amma, Arnav seems so fond of his baby. She is also getting close to him slowly. I think he is trying to get close to Khushi through Anu. We should not let Arnav get close to Khushi. before they sort out their issue, we should make it bigger..." Kiran said.

"Yes... we should make Arnav hate Khushi. she is already angry with him. if we trigger her anger slightly, it will burn like hell..." Radhika said gritting her teeth.

"What are you going to do?"

"Arnav is getting close to Anu... he will get angry if something happens to her. His anger will turn towards Khushi for sure. It will create a rift between them again."

"What an idea Mumma...! What and when are you going to do it? And how?" Kiran asked curiously.

"Khushi's friends are here... we should not underestimate them. We should do anything without their knowledge. No one should suspect us. Then we can easily use the situation in our favor" Radhika said.

"By the way, what are you going to do with Anu?" Kiran asked.

"I don't think that little Satan will get close to us. It seems, Arnav made it possible only after putting in a lot of effort." Radhika said.

"Who asked him to do that? What's necessary? I don't like him getting close to Anu. She will be the biggest headache for me in the future for sure. Even though Khushi goes from Arnav's life Arnav would be sticking with Anu it seems." Kiran said irritatingly.

"Why are you bothering, when I'm here? Won't I hunt her as I did with Khushi?" Radhika asked with attitude.

"You are my only hope Amma... I'm sure you would have got me married to Arnav as of now if he would not send us out of RM after Khushi left him" Kiran said disappointed.

"Yes... that's what I didn't expect. I thought we can take the situation in our favor. But he asked us to leave RM... idiot... so what if his wife left him? Doesn't he see how beautiful my daughter is? Such a blind he is..." Radhika fumed.

"You don't worry. I will try to get his attention" Kiran said.

"You should have done that long ago but you missed it"

"Don't I try my best? I have never seen such a tasteless man in my life. Men roamed behind me to get my attention but Arnav never gave me heed. What could I do? Do you want me to fall down on him?" Kiran asked wearily.

"If you want him, you should have done that... who knows, he might have fallen for you if you had done that. You missed doing that" Radhika said shamelessly.

"Won't I get a chance to do that or what?"

"How will you get a chance when Khushi is here? It's risky... be calm... I have another plan to trap him" Radhika said,

"Really? What plan?"

"Will tell you when the right time comes" Radhika said.

Kiran nodded ok.

"Mumma, strictly warn Tribhuvan. He should not come to RM to meet us. If Arnav got to know who he is, he will peel our skins off alive" Kiran said nervously.

"He won't come. Even though he comes I will turn the table against him in a jiffy and put all the blame on him" Radhika said with an evil smirk.

"That's my Mumma... So, now our target is Anu... right?"

"Yes... we will be waiting for the right time to implement our plan"

"I'm always ready," said Kiran.

.......

On the other side, Manorama told Aman and NK about Tribhuvan and sent his photo to their mobile phones.

"Look at him thoroughly. Catch him if you see him anywhere" Manorama said.

"Where did you meet him?" Aman asked.

"In Shiv Mandir. He blabbered about the phone call, unaware of who I'm" Manorama said.

"Why not we visit the temple often? He may come there and get caught" NK said.

"I think we should talk about it to ASR," Aman said.

Cutting him,

"I already did," Manorama said.

"Whaaaat? Did you talk to him? But you said he should not know about it?" Aman asked with confusion.

"Yeah, Khushi is the one who didn't want him to know but she herself told him everything," Manorama said smilingly.

"That's ASR's effect" Aman chuckled.

"Khushi doesn't want any misunderstanding between them again... I suppose" NK said.

"Yeah... anyhow she told ASR about their wicked plan. That's nice to hear. Let me talk to ASR then" Aman said.

Manorama nodded ok. Aman walked to Arnav's room.

In the meanwhile,

Arnav was working on his laptop as he wanted to send an important email to his client. Khushi made Anu play with the new toy which Manorma brought for her. Khushi gave only one toy to Anu as she will get bored with all the toys soon. So, Khushi decided to give her one by one. Anu played with the *Ice cream-selling Teddy* toy for a while. She enjoyed its colorful lights and sound. As Khushi expected, she got bored as the batter of the toy got finished. After that, she looked at her father who was working on his laptop sincerely.

"Va dha..." she called him.

Arnav looked at her and smiled while typing.

"A few minutes, Baby... Papa will come, finishing my work" he said not taking his eyes off the monitor.

"Va dha..." she again called him but Arnav didn't respond to her.

Anu crawled onto the bed and pushed the pillows on the floor. Then she slowly got down from the bed clutching the bedspread tightly and landed on the pillows safely. Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Arnavji, look, what she is doing," she said hurriedly.

Arnav was stunned, seeing her skill.

"What the... I just helped her to get off the bed only one time, pushing the pillows down, Khushi. See, how she caught the point...! it seems, we should be careful in front of her. She is easily observing everything." Arnav said smilingly.

Khushi nodded yes and was about to pick Anu up,

"Leave her... let's see what she does" Said Arnav.

Anu came to Arnav crawling. She stood up, clutching his pant, and tapped his thigh.

"Va dha..."

"Wait.... Wait..." Arnav picked her up and made her sit on his thigh.

In no time, Anu hopped toward the laptop and pressed the keys with her index finger. Arnav rolled his eyes high sighing whereas Khushi laughed.

"This is why I wanted to stop her... see, what she does?"

Arnav saved the mail and let her tap the keys. She started hitting the keyboard making a cheerful sound.

"Arnavji, be careful... the laptop will spoil," Khushi said.

"She will start crying if I stop her... let her play for a while. Afterward, she will get bored automatically" Arnav said.

That was when someone knocked on the door. Khushi opened the door and took a step away from the path. So that, Arnav could see the person who was at the doorstep. Arnav smiled at Aman and gestured for him to come in. Aman came inside closing the door. He smiled, seeing Anu sincerely typing on the laptop, sitting on her father's thigh.

"Anu baby... you too started working for AR it seems?" Aman smiled.

"Sit, Aman"

"ASR, I want to talk to you"

"Tell me, Aman"

"ASR, Manorama aunty told me about Tribhuvan"

"Yeah... I too was trying to recollect who he is"

"Do you know him...?"

"It feels like I know him but I can't remember when and where I saw him," Arnav said, sighing.

"I think we will get a clue if we find him," Aman said.

"I too think the same... if he is not related to our separation, why would he and Radhika panic and blabber seeing Manorama aunty?" Arnav questioned.

"Exactly... he must be the one who called Radhika today morning. If he is the one, then he must know everything about these women's previous plans"

"Yes... finding the guy is the main thing to take the next move"

"Do you have any idea, how to find him?"

"Yup... I think we should use our source to search this man that we used to search Khushi"

"I too want to tell you the same. I will trigger them to start the process"

"Ask them to search the temple area first," Arnav said.

"Yeah..."

"If he got caught, ask our men to bring him to AR's godown"

"Ok, ASR" he smirked. He knew what was the meaning of bringing him to the GODOWN was. He will be peeled his skin off alive until he said the truth.

To be continued...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Father takentoday

Фанфик

49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
225K 13.7K 61
She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling in his arms, he didn't know she will mak...
454K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
2M 90.9K 109
Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage".