The Unwanted Wife (Published)

By AnamikaGK

An eminent politician with ties to royalty, Uday Rajvansh had no use for a wife. Any wife. Clamoring for a re... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Note
Note II
TUW Future Plans
Way Forward for TUW
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Password to TUW Chapters
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Password Note
Chapter 37
Note
Chapter 38
Important Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44 (Last)
The Unwanted Wife (w/ Epilogue) is now available for purchase!

Chapter 43

4.4K 427 304
By AnamikaGK

Apologies for such a long gap between chapters. My heartfelt gratitude to the readers who stuck to this story and did not lose their faith in me. This story will be coming to an end in a couple of chapters and I'll try my best to post them in quick succession. For the new readers who are asking for passwords, I have stopped sending them out long back and if you are interested in this story, please wait for it to get published. Also, the Epilogue will only be available in the published version of the book.

Chapter 43 of The Unwanted Wife has been uploaded on my blog Fictionpur for the readers who want to read the story further. Chapter 42 will stay up for continuity purpose. Due to the plagiarism of my work via Wattpad, I am unable to post the story here any further. Hoping for your cooperation.

Please don't forget to come back to this page to Vote and Comment on the story for continued access.

The link to my blog is in the first comment. Also, if you click on 'External Link' just below the orange bar after this post, you will find that it will directly take you to the new post on the blog.

Link to Chapter 43:https://fictionpur.wordpress.com/2022/10/19/the-unwanted-wife-chapter-43/

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 22.6K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
998K 133K 65
Yaduvanshi series #2 A second chance romance If you want to read a story which make your eyes weep and heart bleed but then make you giggle and shy...
668K 62.1K 49
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...
247K 15.1K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...