The Maid

Par KaylaBabs

Katryna has just finished university two years ago and still looking for a job. She studied drama and perform... Plus

The Maid
Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 again
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter 37
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Fourty
Chapter 41
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45

Chapter Thirty Two

28.8K 1.1K 71
Par KaylaBabs

Uploaded 12/05/2015
Edited 9/12/16

Chapter 32

"We cannot leave the party just now to go to the room kitty Kat." Ashley placed a kiss on my brow holding me closer to him. "Later tonight you shall be mine."

I gave a fake smile as I realised that a lot of people were watching our altercation, I even saw a cameraman in the corner taking pictures.

"We need to talk." I said through gritted teeth. It is about time that the whole truth should be coming out.

He looked down at me confused. I could see a range of emotions rolling through his dark head. "Not now but later. We have a party to attend."

I gave him one last stern look before taking his offered hand to rejoin the party.

"I was wondering where the happy couple went too." Ashley mother came towards us offering me air kisses. "It is understood that Casey has introduced you to the immediate family?"

I nodded my head at her. "Yeah. I did not know you had so many."

My family was not as large as their was. Then again it only includes my mother and her relations.

"I have seen your mother and sister they are so lovely. But let me introduce you to this man. Ashley's godfather, he been like a grandfather to me." She explained taking my hand leading me to the man in the wheelchair that Alyssa was making fun of earlier.

"Charles, this is Katryna." She introduced.

I bent down to offer the man a hug. He looked to be in his late eights, dressed nicely in a black suit. He squinted at me through his spectacles.

"Come closer my child so that I can see you." He beckoned me with a crook of his finger. Even that looked wrinkly.

He moved his hands up to frame my face touching it as if he was a blind man. "Ah..." He smiled showing a full set of teeth. They looked too white I bet they were dentures. "I could see why my godsons would favour you. You are beautiful."

Ashley mum Vivian linked her arms through mine. "Isn't she just."

"Where is it that you are from?" He asked me. "You would need to speak up because my hearing is not what it once was."

"I am from DC!" I shouted in his left ear into his hearing aid.

He nodded signalling that he heard. "I haven't been to Iceland before."

I shook my head. "DC!"

He looked at me confused.

"Washington." I said instead he was probably better at hearing longer words.

"You want to wash what?" He looked at me as I was the crazy one. "I said where you're from young lady."

Vivian laughed. "She from the capital."

He nodded with understanding. "Ahh DC. Why didn't you say?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "The thought never crossed my mind."

"My son use to live in DC." Charles said. "Do you have family there?"

"Yeah." I answered. He seemed pretty friendly. "My mother lives there. She is here now." I looked across the ball room for her.

I found her to the left talking with a former NFL player turned actor. I waved at her over people heads getting her attention. She waved back. I signalled for her to come over. She looked at me but her face seemed to of paled. I saw my sister place a hand on her arm to steady her as if she was about to fall.

"Charles. I would need to get back to you. I notice that my mother does not look to well." I stated my eyes wondering back to my mother who stood there in shock with my sister fanning her.

Charles looked over in my mother's direction. "Tell her to come closer I cannot see her."

Vivian noticed my mother's lack of colour. "You will meet her tomorrow. Just the family are staying at the mansion tonight."

I fast paced to where my mother was seated in the corner. She seemed a bit flushed.

"What's the matter?" I directed the question at Sam.

"I don't know. She just seemed to of gone funny." Sam continued to wave her hand back and forth in some effort to create air.

"I have called Alfred to take you to your rooms so that you can have lay down. It probably from the Jet lags you just flown in today." Vivian was beside me waving at the elderly butler.

My eyes washed over her with concern. She was the only parent that I have. The last thing I wanted was too loose her. Alfred came to assist my mother up out of the chair. She still looked dazed not saying anything just staring off into space.

"Mum." I clicked my fingers in front of her face trying to gain her attention. "Mum are you alright?"

"Why was you talking to that man?" She sneered the last word.

"What man?"  I moved my face into her line of vision. She wasn't looking at me her eyes appeared misted over.

"That man ruins everything he touches."  She said that sentence with such darkness that I shuddered. I always known my mother to be a happy woman. Never saw her to be angry person.

"Come let get you upstairs." Sam came round to take her other arm to escort her from the room.

I took a step behind them to follow when I felt a gently had on my shoulder. "Katryna you need to stay here till the end of the party."

I faced Ashley and his family, I wanted to tell them that it all been a ruse that I am not engaged. I looked at his blue eyes, just who was this man that Donny wanted to warn me about. I have some many question for him. Just what happened to Michelle?

Casey looked at me sadly. "Sorry about your mum." She enveloped me with a hug. "Just half an hour more then you can make a quick get away."

I smiled back mouthing the word thanks to her. Ashley moved closer to me not saying anything but to wrap his arm around my shoulders as if any loving fiancé would do.

"I would like to introduce you to Nathanial. He is Charles son. Been like an uncle to me." He used his left hand to wave over a tall man that was talking next to Charles.

As the man crept closer I could not help but thinking that I knew this man.

"Have we met?" We both said in unison then laughed.

I shook my head as I tried to rack my head from where I might recognised this man from.

"Your dad said you use to live In DC?" I invited maybe it was there that I know him from.

"I moved from there over twenty years ago. Only go there for business nowadays." He answered cocking his head to the side looking at me.

"What is it you do Kathryn." He shook my hand his green eyes looking brighter.

"Its Kat-" Ashley butted in trying to correct him for the mistake of my name. I elbowed him in the ribs. I am able to fight my own battles. I gave him a sharp look turning back to face Nathanial.

"Sorry Kat?" Nathanial said my name with some uncertainty.

I didn't have the heart to correct him for a second time. He hasn't been the only one that thought Kat was short for Kathryn. In my mind those people should be called Kath as it is the first syllable that people say.

"Yeah I do prefer Kat." I smiled at him. His whole body demeanour just has me relaxed.

I saw the breath that he was holding in come out in a rush. "Thanks, I can tell you mean a lot to Ashley. I did not think that I would see the day that he would be settling down."

Ashley placed his arm around my shoulders again relaxing the side of his body against me. "I was waiting for her." He looked me dead in the eye. For some reason I could tell he was not messing about. "I was waiting for her. From the moment I met her I knew she was the one to marry."

"Your mother mentioned that the wedding was to be in two months." He looked to me his eyes dropping to my stomach. "That is a bit quick. Is there something that I need to know?"

I blushed catching on to his meaning then shook my head.

"Nothing that you are implying. The sooner I get her off the market the less I have to worry bout others..."  His last word drifted off as his eyes scanned the room noticing that Donny was over in the corner giving him a lop sided smile. He raised his champagne chute in the air as a mock toast blowing a kiss in our direction.

The palm of Ashley hand slightly tensed on my shoulder. Seems like my theories were correct Donny was not an invited guest after all. Lexi was glued to his side staring at me with hateful blue eyes.

Nathanial twisted to his left to peak over his shoulder to see what all the staring was about. "Ahh..."  He tapped his finger against his lips. "I heard from your father that you pinched her off Donald Sunderland."

"No." I gasped in outraged my mouth forming an 'O' out of shock. "No one pinched me from anywhere. Donny cheated on me for over a year with Lexi."

"And you happened to of moved on with his best friend?" Nathanial raised a dark eyebrow showing amusement of the situation on his face.

"Well he moved on with my best friend first." I explained. Well technically she wasn't my best friend but he didn't have to know that technicality.

He took a sip of his champagne. "I keep racking my brain from where I know you from. I heard you were in the film industry. What movies have you done?"

It was my turn to grimace at the man. The only film I actually done was an x-rated one. I doubt he watched that. "I haven't done a movie yet. Just a couple of appearances on some television programs."

"Since Ashley has almost full control of the business back you should go the production with him. There are plenty of writers ready to sell their work. You should ask him to look over some and if there is any that you like I see if there is an opening for you." His eyes flicked back to Ashley who was not even listening to our conversation but was still locked in a staring contest with Donny.

"I will ask him." I tugged on his arm moving him away from what he was doing. "Come with me. I had enough." 

I carefully took his arm off my shoulder so that I would not alert the others to the ongoing hostilities that I am having with my so called fake fiancée. I pretended not to hear the other guest calling us over for a chit chat. The time has come for me to demand some answers.

We walked in silence up to his east wing not passing a soul as we entered his grand bedroom.

I stopped at the foot of the bed releasing his hand.

"Was Michelle a maid?" I asked. That thought has been bugging me all day.

Ashley paused in the process of shrugging of his black jacket. He looked at me like a guessed a the number to the lottery. "Yes." He then proceeded to take off his jacket then began to unbutton his dress shirt.

"Do you have a thing for maids?" The question fell out my mouth with such bitterness I couldn't help it. I thought that I was... Different I guessed. Special.

He reached the last of his button opening to reveal his hard muscular chest. "Some maids. You in particular." He carefully laid the shirt over on the chair where the jacket resided.

I gulped looking at his body. He always had this effect on me. This hunger that comes out of nowhere when I look on him. When he looks at me brings me butterflies in my stomach. I felt a tightening in my womb followed by a pool of wetness gathering between my thighs. I clench my legs together to stop him from having this perverse effect on me.

I forced myself to look back in his face. I gave myself a mental shake, Katryna get your head back in the game.

"You said you loved Michelle." His hand reached for his belt, I gulped. "Was that true?"

"Yes."  He undid his belt sliding it out from around his waist. He then folded it in two stretching it together so it made a loud sound.

I jumped out of my skin. His eyes seemed to of gone to a darker shade of blue. He took a step closer to me as if one would do with a prey.

I took one back feeling the bed on the back of my knees. I fell backwards on the soft bouncy bed scooting at the way back to my heard reached the head board. I held my breath as he walked along side of the bed eyeing me up.

"How did she betray you?" I asked him trying to snap him out of this red mood of his.

He blinked I could tell he was caught off guard by that question. "She lied to me." He began to unbutton his trousers. "She tried to manipulate me." His trouser fell to the floor. "She took from me."

I breathing started to become more rapid. "I lied to you as well." The honest words fell from my lips. "I took from you as well."

He kneeled on the bed with his white Kelvin Klein boxers with the belt in hand. He reaches for my arms lifting them up to tie them around the bed. "Then you need to be punished."

My eyes went wide. Just how would he punish me? Would it be the same way he done with Michelle?

He got off the bed once he knew that I was secure to walk into the Red room. He came back in with a long thin riding crop that had a small reticular tip.

He hovered over the bed to lift up my long ball dress to my neck to then cover my face so that I would not be able to see anything. I felt trapped. I struggled with my bonds but each time it felt like they were getting tighter.

I held still when I felt something smooth roll across my skin. Starting from my left leg working its way up to my groin.

I shivered getting Goosebumps all over the trail it left behind. It hovered above my p'ussy. I wantonly opened my legs further displaying all my assets.

"You naughty kitty Kat."  Ashley tutted trailing my right leg with the crop. "You went downstairs in front of hundreds of people without any panties on."

I gasped as I felt a sharp slap on my pelvic bone the little triangle coming to slap right against my p'ussy.

"I bet you got a rush out of it." He slipped the crop along my slit opening me up further to his eyesight. "Pretending to be a lady in these fine clothing when really you're a slut."

I shivered at his dirty term for my behaviour. Maybe I was a slut. That is what slut does. Walk around with no underwear.

"You're wet already." His voice sounded surprised as he continued to stroke me with the big stick of his. "Good thing cause you brought me up here before I could have a drink of Champagne. All those people downstairs drinking my exotic drinks."

I heard him shuffling around. "Do you have anything that could quench my thirst maid?" He sneered the last word like it was something bad,

I nodded my head. "Yes sir, Right here sir." I opened my leg wider holding them in the air so he gets the impression where I wanted him to drink.

"Why should I drink that?" He enquired. I felt the bed dip near my waist. "What so special about that."

"I been told it's the taste as sweet as the nectar from the gods." I smiled under my royal blue dress. "It's called ambrosia."

I felt his strong hands take a hold of my legs. Prying them apart further than I thought possible. I heard him sniffing. "Smells good. Wonder if it tastes as good."

I shuddered when his tongue snaked through to lick me from my ass to my bud. It swirled around my c'lit. I groaned in response. Ashley was such a master at eating my p'ussy. Donny was always a sloppy eater I had to tell him where to eat.

Ashley zoned in on my pleasure spot almost causing my butt to jump off the bed. He used his two strong hands to hold me in place. He tongue started to dart out of his mouth quicker flicking quickly on my c'lit. My womb began to clench.

"Right there." I moaned. Fighting against my restraints. I wish I could hold him have some sort of contact with him. At that moment I felt vulnerable, he owned me deeply. "Lick it."

He lifted his head up from my pussy bringing my pleasure down. "What was it that you lied about?"

I moved my hips higher in the direction I could feel his breath coming from. "I cannot think right now Ashley just eat me."

"What did you lie about?" He said more forcefully. "Then I lick you wet p'ussy."

"It wasn't a direct lie. It is too complicated to talk about night now." I lifted my hips further up bracing my self on my arms. "Yes." I moaned my vagina came into contact with his mouth. He latched on to me like a thirsty man in the Sahara desert. 

His tongue came out to lick me for a few moments before the damn bastard raised his fucking head again. I was beginning to get more than frustrated.

"What was it that you took from me?" Ashley breathed against my moist skin.

"A Damn Charmed bracelet that I found in your red room that belonged to Michelle." I all but shouted it at him. "No fucking finish what you started." I opened my legs wider for him to fit in between them.

I was momentarily blinded by the light as he roughly pulled the dress further up my arms so that he could peer angrily in my face.

"What did you do with the bracelet?" He asked me coldly. His blue eyes turning into an icy stare.

My p'ussy dried up in a instant, looks like I was the one in the SaharaDesert now. "I... I"  I began to stammer. "I gave it away."

He punched the wall above my head leaning closer to my face. An inch barely separated us. For the first time since I met this man I felt fear.

"To who?"

I gulped. "Just what happened to the maid?"

"She is dead."

A/N

Thanks to you wonderful readers. Just a quick question. Is Ashley a bad guy or a good guy? Just so I know how my writing is portraying the characters.

Xx Kayla

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

446K 22.3K 31
"There's no way in hell I'm going to leave my fiancee for someone like you so wake up and stop dreaming!" he shouted to her. Anna Wells was a young...
2.5K 62 12
A CHRIS EVANS FANFICTION Life is hard; you make a plan, and life says 'no'; that's not what will happen. Life is not very merciful or considerate; th...
320K 9.1K 42
Sasha works as a maid for the Jefferson's, she gets bullied by the only daughter of the family, Ashley both at home and in school since they go to th...
1.6K 27 10
After losing her mother, Lydia's father takes a big step just to pay off his debt putting Lydia's life at risk. But tables turn and Lydia is saved by...