Lord Thomas William Howard, D...

By AnastasiaChristinaSt

Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory is the eldest great-great-grandson of Lord Frede... More

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory
The Heiress
The Churchill Sisters
Lord Frederick William Howard
The Disinherited Son
Lord Andrew Charles Howard, The Youngest Son
The Three Musketeers of Star Base 12
A Bride for Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory
Lady Patricia Charlene Neville nee Howard
Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard
Lady Sarah Rachel Churchill
The Two Grey Sister's That Married The Howard's
Lady Katherine Georgiana Grey
Lord Phillip Edward Howard, The Heir
The First Musketeer of Star Base 12 Dies

Lady Ida Georgiana Grey

3 9 0
By AnastasiaChristinaSt

Lady Ida Henrietta Grey is the youngest daughter of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory and Lady Georgina Spencer-Churchill and she is related to Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill who is the grand-niece of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill.

Lady Ida Henrietta Grey is Lord Edmund Grey's youngest daughter and she was born in 2270 when Lord Frederick William became Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Lady Ida Henrietta Grey was considered even more beautiful than her two older sisters, Lady Katherine Georgina who married Lord Timothy Christopher Beck, the first cousin of Lord David William Beck but in truth they were half-brothers sharing the same father, Lord Edward David Christopher Beck JR, the youngest son of Lord Edward David Christopher Senior and Lord Mary Henrietta Grey, who married Lord Frederick William Howard III.

Lady Ida Grey was considered her father's favorite daughter as she didn't elope like her oldest sister did and she was more obedient than her older sister, Lady Mary.

Lord Grey wasn't disappointed when Lady Mary married Lord Frederick William Howard III but he wasn't too happy when his heiress eloped with the son of a minor aristocrat with no title, property,and money.

Lady Georgina Spencer-Churchill reminded Lord Edmund Grey that her father felt the same way about him when they became betrothed in 2268, but her father warmed up to him.

Lord Edmund reminds Lord Spencer-Churchill " I am Duke of Suffolk Territory through my father, Lord George Grey, and his father, Lord Roger Grey, and his father, Lord Reginald Grey, and his father, Lord Reynolds Grey."

"I am direct descendant of Sir Henry Grey and his son, Sir John Grey and his son, Sir Reginald Grey, 1st Baron Grey of Wilton and his son, Sir John Grey, 2nd Baron Grey de Wilton and his son,Sir Roger Grey, 1st Baron Grey of Ruthin and his son, Reynolds Grey, 2nd Baron Grey of Ruthin and his son,Reynolds Grey, 3rd Baron Grey of Ruthin and his son,Sir Edward Grey and his eldest son, John Grey of Groby who married Lady Elizabeth Woodville and they were the parents of Thomas Grey, 1st Marquess of Dorset and his son, Thomas Grey, 2nd Marquess of Dorset and his son, Henry Grey, 1st Duke of Suffolk, 3rd Marquess of Dorset." Lord Edmund Grey explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles Howard told me that his own grandfather didn't like the Beck's, but his father married his granddaughter to Lord William David Beck who is the older brother to Lord Edward David Christopher Beck JR." Lord Edmund explains.

"What this Lord Beck only has dreary Elmhurst Estate and through his wife, Lady Philadelphia Devereux he inherits White-Hall Manor and she is the aunt of Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux who marries Lord Edwin William Howard as her second husband, but her sister dies and she inherits the White-Hall Manor but Essex is not awarded to her grandson until Lord Andrew Charles become Duke of Norfolk Territory?" Lord Edmund tells his wife.

"My dear Lord Edmund. I would guard your tongue." Lady Georgiana counsels " Suffolk is only the fourth largest territory and Lord Andrew Charles is Duke of Norfolk Territory and our daughter is married to his first cousin once removed."

"The Howard's are very close to each other." Lady Georgiana states.

"Our youngest daughter is about to meet Lord Andrew Charles Howard's first cousin twice removed, Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory." Lady Georgiana states.

"Lady Ida is twenty years old and some might consider her a spinster." Lady Georgiana states.

"Lady Katherine if you recalled eloped,and Lady Mary married Lord Frederick William Howard III, and he is the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard as Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the second eldest grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Georgiana states.

"Lady Ida will become Duchess of Northumberland Territory." Lady Georgiana states.

"I have made sure that Lady Ida will catch the attention of Lord Thomas William Howard." Lady Georgiana states.

"I do have several other male cousins that need a bride, but some of them have no titles, property, and they are merely the second or third sons." Lady Georgiana explains.

"Lady Katherine will one day become Duchess of Suffolk Territory, Lady Mary is Duchess of Windsor Territory and Lady Ida will become Duchess of Northumberland Territory." Lady Georgiana explains.

Lady Ida Grey is dressed very beautifully when she is presented to Lord Thomas William Howard by his first cousin twice removed, Lord Frederick William III and her older sister, Lady Mary at Beltane Manor.

Lord Edmund, Lady Georgiana and Lady Ida are met outside of Beltane Manor by Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles and with them are Lady Elizabeth aged 5 years old, Lady Samhain aged 3 years and Lord Anthony Christopher aged 5 months old.

Lord Andrew Charles walks up to Lord Edmund Grey along with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Richard William Carey says " Welcome to Bedford Territory, Lord Grey."

"Thank you, Lord Carey. My father had a lot of respect for your grandfather, Lord George Frederick Carey." Lord Edmund tells him.

"How is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR?" Lord Edmund asks Lord Andrew Charles.

"My father is well and he lives out in York Territory with my stepmother and little sister." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"You know my Duchess, Lady Karissa, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Who doesn't know your Duchess, Lord Andrew Charles. There is not a wife that doesn't look up to her." Lord Edmund tells him.

"These are our children, Lady Elizabeth, my father and my heiress, Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster Territory." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Welcome to Beltane Manor." Lady Karissa tells Lord Edmund, Lady Georgiana and Lady Ida.

"Thank you, Lady Karissa." Lady Georgiana tells her " Beltane Manor is beautiful."

"Thank you." Lady Karissa tells her " Beltane Manor was a wedding present to me from Lord Andrew Charles."

"Lord Thomas William Howard is inside of the drawing room waiting to meet Lady Ida." Lady Karissa tells Lady Georgiana.

Lord Andrew Charles with Lady Karissa walk with Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Edmund, Lady Georgiana and Lady Ida and the children into Beltane Manor and they walk into the drawing room.

Lord Thomas William Howard stands up and he bows,and Lord Andrew Charles introduces Lord Thomas William to Lord Edmund, Lady Georgiana and Lady Ida.

Lady Ida curtsy to Lord Thomas William as he is Duke of Northumberland Territory and Lord Edmund asks " Why did Lord Charles Andrew JR named his youngest son after your great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard?"

"My first cousin thrice removed explained to me that my great-great-grandfather was his favorite uncle and he wished to honor his memory but he didn't place JR or Second after his name." Lord Thomas William states.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR told me that when I had a son that I might want to name my son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II." Lord Thomas William explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and my great-great-grandfather were brothers as was Lady Sophia Charlotte was their only sister and Lord Frederick William Howard II was their eldest brother." Lord Thomas tells him.

"Lord Richard William Carey and I are third cousins and we are Lord Andrew Charles first cousin twice removed, and Lord Frederick William Howard first cousin once removed." Lord Thomas William states.

"The Howard's are a very complicated family." Lord Edmund says with a laugh.

"We are very devoted to each other." Lord Thomas admits. " It is our mutual love for Lord Patrick William Howard that keeps us together."

"None of us have any love for Lord Frederick William Howard." Lord Frederick William III explains, "Less alone for Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior." Lord Andrew Charles states " We all love my father."

"I don't think anyone ever hated your father, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Edmund states, "He wasn't a tyrant, and he was well-respected."

"How are Lord Patrick and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III?" Lord Edmund asks.

"My brothers are well." Lord Andrew Charles states, "They are both fathers of daughters."

"I have three daughters, myself." Lord Edmund states "You have two very beautiful daughters."

"Don't I know it, Lady Elizabeth takes after her mother and Lady Samhain takes after me and Lord Anthony takes after his mother." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR must be very proud of his heiress." Lord Edmund states.

"My father dotes on his golden hair heiress." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Edmund.

Lord Richard William Carey picks up five year old, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in his arms " She is my third cousin too, along with Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord Anthony, Duke of Lancaster Territory along with Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard and Lord David William Beck and Lord Richard Edward Howard III."

Lady Karissa looks on as Lord Richard William Carey carries Lady Elizabeth over to meet Lord Edmund Grey and he bows to her and Lady Elizabeth looks at her third cousin, "Lady Elizabeth. This is Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory." Lord Richard William explains.

"It is a pleasure to meet the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lord Edmund tells Lady Elizabeth.

"This is Her Grace, Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory and His Grace, Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster Territory." Lord Richard William explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR must be very proud of his grandchildren." Lord Edmund states.

"My father is very proud of four granddaughters and one grandson." Lord Andrew Charles professes " He is proud of his nephew, two grand-nephews, and one great-grand-nephew."

"How are your sisters, Her Grace, The Countess of Westmoreland and Duchess of Warwick and Her Grace, The Duchess of Buckingham Territory?" Lord Edmund asks.

"My sisters are well." Lord Andrew Charles states, "My nephew, Lord Ralph Neville II is Lady Karissa's age and he is married with a son."

"Lady Charlotte Augusta's son, Lord David Frederick William Stafford II is married with a son." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I think Lady Georgette Augusta and Lord George Augusta are now both ten year old." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Where is your first cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck?" Lord Edmund asks.

"Lord David is working right now at Star-Fleet Academy." Lord Andrew Charles states, "He lives out at Chartley Manor in Essex Territory and sometimes he resides out at White-Hall."

"My eldest daughter married his first cousin." Lord Edmund explains, " Lady Katherine is very much with Lord Timothy Christopher and she is expecting my first grandchild."

"Oh Lord Beck, must be very happy." Lord Edmund states.

"Lord Edward David Christopher Beck Senior great-grandchild will become the next Duke or Duchess of Suffolk after their mother." Lord Edmund states.

"I thought you had a brother, Lord George Grey?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I have several brothers, Lord George, Lord Anthony, and Lord Richard Grey." Lord Edmund states.

"Didn't your father make provisions that the first great-grandchild had to take the surname of Grey?" Lord Andrew Charles and "that Suffolk Territory was to remain in the Grey family."

"I would have to look at His Last Will and Testament again, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Edmund states.

"I would do it posthaste." Lord Andrew Charles tells him, " What Suffolk has been in the Grey family since Lord Reynolds Grey traveled with my great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153."

"My great-great-grandfather recorded that Lord Reynolds Grey and his wife, Lady Ida Hastings were on board with the USS Excalibur on April 30, 2153." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord  Reynolds Grey claimed the Southern territory on Star-Base 12 and named it Suffolk Territory in 2164." Lord Andrew Charles states " Lord Patrick William recorded that Lord Reginald Grey was born in December of 2165 and their daughter, Lady Ida was born in 2170."

"I am afraid that my great-grandfather never recorded such events." Lord Andrew Charles admits " My father remembers when your grandfather, Lord Roger Grey married Lady Madeline Pamela Constance Blanche Wyndham and your father, Lord Albert Henry George Grey was born in 2230, and he had a sister, Lady Louisa Elizabeth Grey in 2335 and my father remembers when your father married Lady Mary Louisa Lambton in 2248 and you were born in November of 2250 one month before me." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"Your father has a very good memory." Lord Edmund confesses.

"My father married me to Lady Georgiana Frances Spencer-Churchill in 2268, I was only 18 years old and she was only 16 years old." Lord Edmund states.

"I can speak frankly, we have a very good marriage and I have no regrets." Lord Edmund states.

"I have no regrets marrying my Duchess and I have three children with her and we still have two more to go." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"Andrew Charles Howard. This was arranged so that Lord Thomas William could meet Lady Ida Grey." Lady Karissa tells him.

"They seem to be getting along very well." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Gentlemen. Lady Georgiana, the children and I will depart from the drawing room and let you conduct your business." Lady Karissa explains and with that they exit the drawing room.

Lord Edmund asks Lord Thomas William Howard " How much dowry do you want?"

"It isn't so much about the dowry." Lord Thomas William tells him " I accept any reasonable amount?"

"I will be glad to give you 60,000 credits once the marriage is performed and consummated." Lord Edmund states.

"I know that you live in Northumberland Castle, but I have a small country manor in Suffolk Territory for you two." Lord Edmund explains.

"The big question is Lady Ida fertile and can she give me an heir or heiress to secure my Dukedom?" Lord Thomas asks.

"My eldest daughter is expecting a child, and Dr. Crusher assures Lady Ida that she is fertile and capable of having children, but I must ask that you don't place my daughter's life in jeopardy." Lord Edmund explains.

"How many children do you want?" Lord Edmund asks.

"I think Lady Ida and I need to discuss that and Lady Ida walks over to where Lord Thomas William and her father are talking and she tells Lord Thomas William and her father " I want three children."

Lord Thomas William smiles, " Three is a good number." Lord Thomas William answers.

"What guarantee do I have that if our first child is a daughter that she won't be replaced by a younger brother later on?" Lady Ida asks.

"Lady Ida. Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles had changed the laws of succession and do you think Lady Karissa would let our daughter be replaced by a son later on?" Lord Thomas William asks.

Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Ida " My wife will never let that happen and neither would Lord Thomas William Howard's third cousins, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud or Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory."

"Lady Karissa has told me time and time again that "MY ELIZABETH will become Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lady Karissa walks in and Lady Ida asks " My daughter will have the right to succeed as Duchess of Northumberland Territory?"

"Absolutely, Lady Ida. No younger son may replace his older sister now." Lady Karissa states, " When your daughter comes to age, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain will protect her rights along with Lady Frederica, Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud."

"If you have a problem, contact me and I will help you." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Thomas William Howard agrees to marry Lady Ida Georgina Grey in 2282, the very year that Lady Karissa gives birth to Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, future Duchess of Bedford Territory.

Lady Ida gives birth to a son, Lord Phillip Edward Howard in 2285, and she gives birth to Lady Ida Georgiana Howard in 2290, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II in 2295.

Lord Phillip Edward Howard is born shortly after his third cousin once removed, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory is born, Lady Ida Georgiana Howard is born shortly before Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory is born and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II is born shortly after the birth of both Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, and Lady Karissa Ann Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard IV.

Lord Frederick William Howard IV and Lord Phillip Edward, Lady Ida Georgiana and Lord Andrew Howard III are first cousins through their mothers, Lady Mary and Lady Ida.

Through Lord Frederick William Howard they are also related through one of his sons, Lord Frederick William Howard II, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior.

From Valhalla, Lord Patrick William Howard thanks Odin, The Almighty Father for increasing the number of his descendants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 1.3K 63
Lord Andrew Charles Howard is caught up in his late grandfather's Competition to become Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 but he will only as...
1.4K 59 32
The people who live on the Island of Niapachad are a throwback to the past, thus there are stories and mysteries there that will transport you back i...
207 305 22
This is a part of The Noble House of Howard Saga and this novel will cover Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, the eldest s...
3.1K 129 36
so this book about Malaysia who are in royal family (British family) because malay got he independence from UK And this book a about other my country...