ʜɪs Omega (Yoonkook)

De btsarmyieee

Once a maid, omega- too scared to fall for the great alpha Jeon And that alpha- filled with fears and forbids... Mais

character introduction and warnings
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
I don't know what to do y'all save me

chapter 15

483 41 2
De btsarmyieee

Author POV

Finally the morning came. The breezing wind, bright sunny day, the flowers still blooming with their beauty as always, the leaves of the willow tree dancing by the wind, leaves falling around, pretty birds all around - all was a beautiful day in the fall season. Only if it could be enjoyed and appreciated.....

The horrible night went by.... Yoongi didn't sleep. He didn't even shed a tear. Somehow he just felt numb, too tired, he needed to progress all of it. Even rejected his Jin hyung's offer to cuddle. Just emotionlessly passed the whole night alone, trying to understand his own life

Jungkook wasn't any better either.
He couldn't shut his eyes for a second. Talking to his father on the phone and pulling his own hair... didn't make anything better. His loud growls could be heard outside his door. His room was a complete mess. He threw things here and there out of frustration, as if it'll make anything better.

Jin was the first one to wake up. He and Namjoon spent the whole night talking about the new "trouble". Namjoon explained everything to him, it was cleared there's gonna be another huge strom. He couldn't get sleep either....his and Namjoon's bedroom being near Jungkook's room- they could hear the growls the alpha let out. It was painful for them too...they knew Jungkook and the Jeon family since forever. Jungkook is more of a little brother to them..... knowing about Yoongi too- it's was too messy.

Jin told the maids to make breakfast and went to wake Yoongi.
He's been concerned and the little omega all along. He couldn't help but his heart aches everytime he sees the younger upset.

The reached the omega's room and opened the door. Expecting the younger male to be asleep but he was sitting on his small study table next to his window, looking outside.

Jin frowned and walk inside the small room.
He approached in front of the table but Yoongi didn't notice or budge.

Jin sighed and gently placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder

"Yoonie"

-Yoongi turned his face to look at him. He didn't look surprised. No emotion. His energetic and joyful spirit in the morning- it's nowhere to be found. His eyes are not teary or red, he seemed normal- which amused Jin.

"Yes hyung?"

-He looked as if nothing happened. But Jin expected him to be upset...ever since last night, he didn't cry.
Jin wanted him to cry, to let it all out
But he seems to be holding it. Jin smiled bitterly, knowing what's going inside the little omega.

"Good morning baby"

"Good morning hyung"

"How are you up so early? I thought you'd be sleeping"

".....I.....I couldn't sleep hyung "

- Yoongi said and looked down.
Jin didn't say anything further, understanding the situation.

He sat down and slowly hugged the small body beside him. Gently stroking the younger one's hair.... Yoongi breathed deeply and closed his eyes feeling the warmth

They stayed like that for few minutes until Jin said something....

"Yoonie baby, do you wanna sleep honey?"

"Hmm....no hyung, I can't. I'll go to the kitchen and help you"

"Okay, as you wish."

"But hyung.....can we stay like this for some more please? I feel good like this "

"Of course, whatever you say"

   ......

Jin, Yoongi and the maids were in the kitchen few minutes later Namjoon came down too. Jungkook skipped breakfast again and went to his office.

"Hyung, is breakfast ready? I need to leave soon"

- Namjoon yelled while fixing his tie

"Yeah almost!"

Jin yelled back

"Oh great" - Namjoon came and sat at the dinning table. The food was surved by Yoongi. Namjoon mumbled a small 'thank you' with a whole dimple smile on display and started to eat.

After a few, an unusual figure came. Everyone's head snapped at the noise of hills creaking announcing someone's presence.
Of course, how could they forget the guest....

"Good morning Jin oppa"

- Lisa said with a smirk looking directly at Jin. Jin frowned in annoyance

" I fucking told you not to call me oppa! You're disg-

"Good morning Namjoon oppa"
- Lisa cut Jin off

Namjoon dropped his spoon and rolled his eyes

"How could morning be good when I know I'm breathing the same air as you"

"Oww, don't be so mean oppa!"

- Lisa fake grumped at the statement.

Namjoon got up leaving his half eaten food
"Jin, I lost my appetite. I'm leaving.

"You're suite looks really good on you oppa. You look amazing"
-lisa said in a flirty voice leaving challenging gazes at Jin

"You fucking dare to look at my man and say something like that one more time I swear to fucking God I'll fucking kill y-

-Namjoon held Jin and calmed him. He whispered something to him and he calmed down.
Namjoon kissed Jin's cheek, they did their good-byes and he left

Jin almost fired up at Lisa. He was still gazing at her with full hatred....

"Ahhh, hurry up! Where's my food?!"

-lisa yelled in a ordering voice and pulled one of the chairs to sit

"You do not fucking yell in this house"

- Jin said with through his gritted teeth

"Ah yeah? I'm the future Luna here! It's technically my house! I do whatever I want to! Who are you to talk over me?!"

- everyone gasped hearing her. All the maids there froze in place hearing the iconic insult about the head.
Jin just stood there unable to utter any words. Eyes big and cheeks red in amusement.

After Jungkook, Jin was the one to be ruling the mansion. Everything would happen just as he said. He even talked over Jungkook and gave him advice as he is the eldest and most experienced here.
No one ever dared to talk against him and never point any disrespect at him.

By Lisa asking him his worth, there was a lot to say but Jin became speechless at the sudden humiliation.

However, no one said anything... everyone was loss at words.

But then someone fired up....

"Listen here, we didn't know when and how you will be our Luna but you're only a guest right now, so act like a guest. And who Jin hyung is?....well, you should just know that whatever he is, he is worth way more than any of us here. He's the head, without him- we are blind. Even the alpha Jeon relys on him. So, you should not be questioning his worth here. Stay at your place Miss. Lisa. I don't want to disrespect you" 

- Yoongi spoke with full force, looking directly at Lisa's soul.

Lisa gritted her teeth in anger and sat on the chair mumbling
"you will fucking pay for that" under her breath.

Jin looked at Yoongi shocked. He never thought the younger male would step up for him so bravely.
The other maids had a smile on there faces, satisfied at the statement.

Jin didn't say anything tho, just looked at the younger male with pure adoration who went back doing his work as if nothing happened.

Jin quickly wiped his almost falling tears and focused on what he was doing.

Moments passed, Lisa didn't miss her breakfast after whatever happened......finally got her breakfast and ate it, like she didn't just got snapped back

After she finished eating, she got up and started walking towards the kitchen.

"I'm going to Jungkook's office, call me the driver"

"As long as you are out of my sight"

- Jin said and called the driver

Lisa was about to leave but Yoongi called her back

"Miss Lisa"

- Lisa turned around and frowned. Definitely not pleased by his call

"Sir didn't eat his breakfast and left early. He probably won't eat his lunch in office too. I made something for him to eat.... you're going anyway, so it'll be nice if you give it to him"

- Yoongi approached her holding a blue lunchbox.

Jin protested Yoongi not to hand it over to her but Yoongi still did

Lisa looked at the lunchbox with disgust and opened her mouth to protest but took a few moments before speaking, like she just got an idea

She snatched the lunchbox out of Yoongi's hold and walk out with the driver

"You shouldn't have gave it to her Yoongi. I don't even know if she'll give it to Jungkook"
- Jin asked approaching behind him

"Whatever...... forget it hyung "

- Yoongi said and walked to the now empty kitchen and started washing the dishes.

Jin sighed and looked around, making sure no one is there

"Are you okay Yoongi?"

"Haha..... I'm fine hyung"

- Yoongi laughed bitterly.

Jin stood beside him and leaned on the kitchen counter. Folding his arms over his chest while looking down

"About Jungkook and Lisa........"

- Yoongi visibly stopped in his tracks then sighed, knowing his hyung is serious now

"Yeah, what about them hyung?"

"Are you okay with everything? Look, I know you like Jungkook. Even tho no one noticed, but I did. Yoongi I'm your hyung, your so close to me. I know your feelings. You hide it, but I know you like him...... you always did"

"...... what are you talking about hyung? It's nothing like that"

"......... don't lie to me. You're fooling no one here. There's no crime in falling in love. No need to deny Yoongi"

"..... hyung"

"Yoongi, please have patience. I know it's hard but trust me, everything will be okay "

"Who are you giving hope to? Me? A maid? Someone like me? You are giving a maid hope to be mate of the Jeon Jungkook....... we both know that's funny "

"Yes, I'm giving you hope. I was a maid too but look, I married Kim Namjoon. Their Kim family is one of the highest in Korea "

"The story is different "

"The story is different, I know. Still Yoongi.....I want you to hold on, promise it'll be better. The bad time will pass. Don't lose hope "

".....I never hoped something like that anyway. It's not ment to be. I don't care what happens now, it's all my fate"

".........but you can't let him go"

"........ can't let him go?.....as if he was ever for me to hold?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~~~

Hey guys! Missed me?

First of all, I can't be the only one who cried a river knowing about BTS joining the military. They'll be back at 2025. I'm wondering how I'll survive those two years but whatever.... let's hold on to all the beautiful memories we have and wait for them. Two whole years are long but let's wish the time will pass fast, so we can grow stronger. We are so proud of our boys, right?
Our 7 kings will be back soon but more braver and stronger.
The best is yet to come~

Stay strong Armies! We got this!
Fighting ~~~

Have a nice day. Love ya<3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57.2K 3K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
1.2M 66K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...
6.9K 387 2
"Oh Kook, there comes your omega," Jimin teases, glancing at the raven-haired alpha, who appeared unconcerned. "Come on, Jungkook-ah, you can look at...
28.3K 1.7K 39
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...