INNOCENT CUTIE ( JIKOOK/VHOPE...

By Jikook-143

Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

20

2.1K 140 85
By Jikook-143

Think only those images which I shared in last chapter
Exact outfits with exacts hot & beautiful features

Sorry in advance if it's have any grammar mistakes..'

"Wishing you a
season that's merry
and bright with
the light of God's love."♥️

MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄

Enjoy the long chapter ✨
.
.
.

Jimin and hobi are walking front by intertwined their cute fingers..'
On other side jungkook and taehyung are walking at their behind while watching their actions..'
jimin and hobi are looking so excited

It's been already half an hour which they were walking silently..' and jungkook and taehyung are following them like bodyguards their behind😅

Jungkook and taehyung completely lost in their jimin and hobi charms..' while pointing with they cute delicate fingers to the different things and giggling cutely with sparky eyes..'
Taehyung was trying to calm himself when he looking at hobi because somewhat he's feeling about him anger and again his heart was beating so typically.

"Now I'm really regretting to come here kookah.." taehyung stated with boring face..'
but jungkook was completely lost in jimin's charms.
Then he turns towards at him and asked him why..?

"What happened tae tae..? Jungkook asked him worriedly.."
"See actually it's me and you supposed to have time to enjoy..' but we're just doing caretakers task for this little humans..'
Jungkook chuckled at him and caressed his hand..'

"Tae tae don't worry we will go out some other day..' but joonie hyung and Jin hyung asked us to do this right..' so we shouldn't disappoint them..'
Jungkook was dealing so smoothly but the latter was not..' he was getting on his nerves..' but he shouldn't over react for such a small thing. So taehyung was controlling his anger and calming himself by jungkook's calming words.

Taehyung sighed heavily..' ok Come let's go they're
might be "lost" somewhere..' he said while rolling his eyes sassily.
Jungkook smiled at him and followed him.

Then taekook and jimin,hobi heard loud screams from the crowd they were screaming and enjoying..' everyone looked at that direction so curiously.
They took steps towards that direction and looking at with smily faces. It was one artist which he was singing stunningly and dancing with amazing steps..'

taekook can clearly see the Dias because of their perfect height. But these little humans are not even looking after two rows because of their cute short height..'
both are tip toeing with lot of struggle but their is no use..'
jungkook and taehyung was their behind them and they saw their struggles
Jimin and hobi both turned back and looked at their hyungs with their cutest puppy eyes.with slight pouty lips.
Both are just melted into their cuteness taehyung slightly gulped his lump when he looked at hobi's big puppy eyes..'

(A/n; but our hero Jungkook didn't stop their..' he was extreme high level see what he done.😅)

Without wasting any time jungkook held jimin thin feminine waist so securely from back side and lifted him up in one shift.
Jimin was in beyond shock because suddenly jungkook lifted him up he was literally clueless.
Taehyung and hobi also looked at them with widen eyes..' taehyung literally in shock because of jungkook's sudden move..'

"Hyung what are you put me down..' jimin said in low with shaky voice.."
"Now you can clearly see perfect view of their performances jiminaa..you're just struggling to watch them right that's why I lifted up..' don't worry now you can clearly see them. Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

Taehyung didn't said anything he understand what jungkook was doing. He understood his intention.So jimin smiled at him with small blush. He doesn't know how to react..' but his cheeks are turning into crimson red..'

Hobi was fidgeting his fingers but he didn't have any hope. He didn't even to like to ask him.. because he knew taehyung was always fired on him if he ask him he definitely gets mad on him..' so he simply keep quiet and looking front with no use of view. just still peaking up with his toes..'

jungkook looked at hobi how this innocent boy was struggling..' he felt sad about him..' then he looked back at taehyung which he's normally looking at the performance without minding any business..'
taehyung can sense it someone is looking at him. So turned and looked at jungkook which he's already staring at him.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and asked him what..?
Then he moved his eyes direction towards hobi and signal him to lift him up.
Taehyung widened his eyes and shakes his head as "no.."

Jungkook just pleaded him with his eyes to lift him up..'
Taehyung looked at hobi which he's looking at the crowd with innocent eyes which he can't able to look them properly..'
jungkook one more time pleaded him..' and this time taehyung give up..' he looked at hobi and sighed heavily.
Hobi was looking at front and suddenly he felt like something he was floating in the air..' then he looked back at taehyung lifted him up in one shift..' at first hobi felt tensed and later he felt so excited when his crush lifted him up..'
Taehyung was totally pissed off when he lifted up hobi ..'he was really feeling so irritating..'

"But this innocent hobi was didn't have any clue how taehyung was feeling about him.."
Hobi cutely clapping his hands when he saw the amazing performances.

Taehyung slightly.., just normally looked up at hobi..' then he captured beautiful sight from hobi..'
"Which he was beautifully smiling with his famous sunshine smile..' totally glow was clearly visible in his face. Which it's show lot of peace and calm..'
taehyung mesmerised by hobi's beautiful smile.
Small smile plastered on his face..' and his heart felt so warmth by seeing hobi's face
hobi vanilla mist hits to taehyung's nose which he felt like slightly dizzy..' his fresh fragrance was so nice and it's perfectly suits this sunshine innocent boy. Taehyung thought himself
Hobi was looking so small compared with taehyung big posture. He's so tiny like jimin which taehyung was comfortably carrying him.

Hobi holds taehyung's hand when he held his thin waist tightly..' hobi felt tickles when his large hands wrapped around his waist. His body felt so heated when his crush held him..' he really felt so blessed.

(A/n; in this way..' 👆🏻I'm sorry I didn't drew in jikook version..' 🥺)

(A/n; adjust with this art..👆🏻)

Jungkook pov;

Gosh I'm holding jimin in public ..' i felt like a it's dream..' how can I get this much of courage..? Right beside my boyfriend is their but still I lifted him up..'really now a days I got lot of courage after jimin came to into my life..'
I felt like I was holding a feather..' jimin was too light weight..' my big veiny hands are perfectly covered his curvey waist..' his thin waist was so delicate to handle it. its really so smooth and to handle
I really liked it a lot..' his smooth back was touching my hard chest..' I felt like is he feeling pain for my hard chest..' because his back also so soft and smooth..' sometimes I felt like did he have bones or not.?
Now I can clearly say that.' No girl can't defeat jimin's beauty. He was really like a fallen Angel..'
Whatever I was enjoying by holding this little beautiful doll in my arms..' I'm so lucky..' then I snuggled my head in his back so tightly to inhale his peaches fragrance.
end of jk pov..'

Jimin pov..

Jungkook hyung was holding me tightly..' I feeling so nervous at the same time it was really good..' because he's something different from others..' he will always treat me in different way..' I was so greatful to have him in my life.
I know he care about me but I didn't expect this from him. Because his tae tae hyung was right beside us than how can he lift me up..? Somewhat I felt nervous but after I saw taehyung hyung face I felt relieved.
His veiny hands are carefully encircled to my waist..' it's slightly firm tight on my waist but I'm feeling like some butterflies are tingling in my stomach.
His hard chest poking in my back..' I felt like how his body look so huge..? Will he over workout..? I can't get proper biceps..' because my arms look like so thin with slight fat surround in my arms..' my mom friends thought I was a girl.. hmphh..' am I not get biceps..? No need the way of look of mine is enough to me..'

But anyway jungkook hyung was holding me so carefully..'

End of jimin pov..

Jimin and hobi looked at eachother and smiled together shyly..'

After sometime they're both make put them down carefully..'
they're both faces are turned into crimson red and even taekook face too..' now they're felts like empty..' till now they're enjoyed a lot when they held them by their waist..' But now they're missing..'

Four boys are looking with flushed red faces.

So taehyung break the silence. "Guys I'm feeling hungry.. can we eat something..? Taehyung asked them.

"Yeah even me too..' come on let's go..' jungkook said

The four boys are searching for perfect food stall..'
hobi was walking beside taehyung and jimin was beside jungkook.
Hobi was looking at taehyung frequently he was blushing so hard for previous moments. He was in cloud nine..' he didn't even expect in his dreams..' it's enough to him..'
"Poor innocent excited boy..' 🥹

Finally they're found one food stall ..' taekook said to jimin and hobi to sit on the chairs they're said they will bring food for us..' these two cute boys are nodded their heads like obedient kids..'

then taekook went to counter to order the food.

"But did they know some group of boys are following them"

Hobi and jimin are waiting for their Hyungs which they're went to bring the food for them.

Jimin looked at hobi which he lowered his head down and thinking about taehyung with blushed face..'
jimin understand about what hobi was thinking.. so smirk plastered on his face..' to tease him so he cleared the throat before he's saying..'

"Hmm I think someone is in cloud nine.." jimin said in teasing tone..'

"Hobi looked at him with blushed face..' he didn't said anything..' and smiling at him..

"Tell me hobaaa" jimin asked him again.

"Yes jiminaa" no words to explain .. I was really happy..' hyung lifted up me..' and it's first time hyung and I'm was nearly so closed eachother I didn't expect this jiminaa..' he always shows anger on me but today he hold me so securely..' I'm so happy..' hobi said with excited tone..'

"I'm so happy when you're looking so happy hobaa.' Jimin said with beautiful smile..' while caressing his hands which he placed in the table.

"Thank you mochi.."

"Then what about you huh..? I think you too enjoyed a lot right..' hobi said with smirk face..'
"No not at all.." Jimin just hiding his feelings, he's not showing up to hobi.

"Don't lie to me mochi your eyes can say to me..'
then jimin looked at jungkook from far away which he was talking with server.." something he was ordering the food..'
"Just don't hide it chimmy..' I can sense it.

Jimin lowered his head and smiling cutely..'

Then they're both looked at taehyung and jungkook. Which slightly felt sting in their heart..'

Taehyung hands wrapped around jungkook's arms. And smiling eachother so lovely..'
hobi smile suddenly dropped off..' and even jimin smile too.
They're just enjoying for some time with their loved ones. But they'll will not be their side for life long. At least they can spent sometime with them. this is what hobi and jimin thought.

After sometime taehyung and jungkook came with food trays and four boys enjoyed the food a lot..' they're discuss at which place they can visit now..' but members said differently..' so they think for solution for what should they're do.

At last jimin and jungkook and hobi taehyung split in two gang and went to different places at last they have to reach at one spot after visiting different places and playing different games..'
at first taehyung didn't like the idea to spend time with hobi..' but what can he do it's only this one day after that he no need to tolerate hobi's presence. Taehyung thought himself.
And coming to jungkook he felt so happy he thought he can spend some time with jimin..'
jimin felt so nervous and shy too he know if he spend alone time jungkook, his heart beats so faster than normal. His cheeks became crimson red.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was walking slowly by seeing jewels stalls jimin like classic jewellery a lot so he was looking for some chains and earrings and admiring each and every jewellery..'
jungkook was walking so slowly by placing his hands in his pockets while seeing jimin's beautiful smile. His eyes totally changed into hearty eyes which he can't able to explain his own feelings while seeing jimin's angelic face. He completely drowned into Jimin's beauty.

(A/n; like this way jungkook was looking at him..")

At one stall jimin stopped in his tracks. He eyes caught at one specific jewellery which it's so amazing. It's rose gold chain with three layers chain with small heart white stone locket. He liked a lot then he asked the chain to shop keeper.
He handed him that beautiful chain to the beautiful boy.
Jungkook was leaning to the wall and looking at gorgeous boy which he was trying to wear the chain by looking at mirror.
Jimin looked at jungkook through mirror which he smiled at him shyly..'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was walking normally while looking at phone he was not caring about hobi at all. He was casually walking like a Greek god with cold face with out any expressions.
But here sunshine boy was totally fell in love with taehyung posture.
Hobi was completely following taehyung like a lost puppy but the older was not taking care about him.
Hobi heard some shooting sounds so turned his left side which it was shooting game ..' hobi eyes became sparkle because he liked a lot that game..'

"Hyung.. hobi held taehyung hand suddenly

Then taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at hobi with uninterested face.

"What..?"

He pointed at shooting game "Hyung come let's play that game.." he said excitedly.

"What..? Are you kid or what..? Who will play those games at this age..?

"Uffo c'mon hyung..' anyone can play those kind of games it really so fun. "Come let's go..' he held taehyung's hand and drag him to that shooting place.

Taehyung paid money and took one gun to shoot the balloons..'
hobi was excitedly looking at taehyung which he held the gun and focusing on target..' to shoot the ballons

"All the best hyung" don't miss any of those balloons..'
Taehyung gave sharp glare at him..'

"Don't underestimate me you kid..' I know how to play this game..' it's just piece of cake to me. just keep silence and watch it..'

"Ok ok..' he gave thumps up.." taehyung with bright smile.

Taehyung pull the trigger to shoot the ballon but he miss the first chance..'
taehyung was shocked at first how He missed the chance..? Then he slowly looked at hobi which he was already looking at him  and then hobi suddenly burst out into loud laugh.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was trying to hook up the chain but he couldn't because it was hard and difficult to keep the hook.
Jungkook looked at his struggles so he slowly walks towards jimin with cute smile..'
then jungkook stand behind and looking at jimin with lovely eyes
Then Jimin suddenly looked at jungkook..' the intense tension going between jungkook and jimin while staring eachother. Jungkook was really closed at jimin's back. His hot breath was hitting to jimin porcelain skin.

Jungkook didn't break his eye contact with jimin which he completely lost in his honey orbs.
Then jungkook slowly took chain from jimin's chubby hands without breaking his eye contact with him. He hold the chain and hooked up the link.
The chain was perfectly fitted to the jimin's milky white which it's looking so extra gorgeous on jimin's porcelain neck.
Now he looking so gorgeous in simple jewellery.

"It's so beautiful on you jimin" jungkook said to jimin with amazed face.

"Thank you hyung jimin thanked him while looking down because of his hard blush.."

"How much..? Jungkook asked to the shop keeper

Jimin looked at him with widened eyes. "Hyung you no need to pay for this I will pay for it. Jimin said to him.

"No I will pay for it jiminaa.." no need ..

"No hyung please jimin literally kept cute puppy eyes.
"Now this puppy eyes will not help you jiminaa.." so no more words.

Jungkook took his wallet and pay the bill for jimin's beautiful chain.
And when he pay the bill and turned around to look at jimin which he was looking at him with angry pout.
At first he didn't understand why he was looking angry on him..' then its strikes to his mind. A smile plastered on his face.
Jungkook smiled at him because even with angry pout jimin was looking so cute and beautiful.

"Why mochi was looking so angry..? Jungkook asked him while pinching his bridge of his nose."

"I already told you...you no need to pay for it hyung.." he folded his arms and looking at jungkook with angry pout..'

Jungkook chuckles at him and again he pinches his rosy chubby cheeks "hey Minnie what's their..' can't I give you what you "loved"..? Jungkook asked him while getting closer to him
Jimin eyes Turing into soften when jungkook talking with him lovely.'

"Y..Yeah but it's my chain so you no need to buy it for me right.." he said while pouting and lowered his head down.
Jungkook smiled at him and place his finger in his chin and lifted his head up and looked at him with hearty eyes.

"I want to see happiness in your beautiful face that I will do anything for you to make you happy..' and think it as my first gift to you...so please take it.." jungkook said with pleaded voice. While caressing his rosy chubby cheeks.

Jimin melted to his words so he didn't said anything and smiled at him and nodded his head.
"Good boy..." jungkook said with his famous bunny smile.."
Then jungkook held jimin tiny chubby hands and going further places.
While walking jimin suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked at jungkook.."

"Hyung just wait for minute I will be back in few minutes."

"Where are you going..? Wait let me come with you.." jungkook said in tense voice..

"No need hyung just few minutes you wait here."

Than jimin ran from that place which he like drop something.." but jungkook stayed still in that place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hobi held his stomach and laughing so loudly..' which taehyung was looking at him in disbelief expression because hobi never laughed like this before.
"Some one said don't underestimate me.." see now what happened.."

"A..are you making fun on me..? Taehyung asked him while stuttering
He cursed at him why he stuttered..?

"No I'm just repeating the words which you said before.." he said while holding his laughs.

'It's hurts a lot.. taehyung's pride and ego hurts a lot..' now he shouldn't be fool again at infront this sunshine boy..' I will show to him what I am..' taehyung thought himself.

"Look now it will never the target.." taehyung said while glaring at him.

Hobi cupped his mouth and laughing silently.

Then taehyung again focused on his game very seriously he doesn't like the way hobi makes fun on him. So he took so seriously this time.

Then taehyung pulled the trigger and start shoot
The balloons. He didn't miss the chance now.. he continuously shoots the balloons without missing now he nearly shoots the balloons around 30+

Hobi widened his mouth in shock taehyung didn't miss single target which makes him shock.
Finally he completed the game and looked at hobi with proud face.
"Now what will you say kid..? Taehyung asked him with smirk face.."
"Great job hyung.." you did great in second attempt otherwise you have to miss the chance till last.
hobi said while giggling.

"Yaaah how could you say that..? Can't you see properly ..? I just missed only first one after that i blasted so many ballons.." taehyung was whining like small baby.

Hobi smiled at him which taehyung suddenly behaving like a small baby..how the hot boy suddenly turns into cute..? Hobi thought himself.

"Awww don't get mad hyung.." you did great.. hobi said while ruffling taehyung's buffy hair.
Taehyung looked at him with widen eyes but he liked it when hobi did like that..' it's like something new feeling in his heart.
Hobi also didn't think second he just normally ruffled his hair..' then hobi realised what he did to taehyung. hobi hand was still in taehyung hair they're both staring at eachother without blinking their eyes..' taehyung lost in his eyes which it's showing something magic in his eyes.

Then their beautiful moment interrupted by shop keeper which he called taehyung.
then taehyung and hobi quickly looked away then taehyung looked at shop keeper and asked him what..?
Then which he gave big "flamingo" plushie to taehyung. It's really huge because he blasted so many balloons so he won huge plushie.
Taehyung took that flamingo plushie from him and thanked him.
Then they're both walk out from that place in awkward silence.

"Here take it.. taehyung gave that plushie to hobi.."

Hobi was shocked he didn't expect that..' he thought he will have this plushie to his boyfriend jungkook.

"For me..? Hobi asked him in disbelief..'

Taehyung didn't said anything he just hummed at him.
Hobi didn't asked any further questions he took big plushie from taehyung's hands.because it's dirt gift from taehyung he didn't expect this all..'

"Thank you hyung.." hobi said with sparky eyes which it's showing lot of happiness.
Hobi hugging his flimingo plushie so tightly like his life depends on it.

Then taehyung slightly chuckles at him..' without hobi noticed at him.

Taehyung heart beating so faster..' because hobi face was showing lot of happiness and warm "he liked it"his big eyes his thin lips especially his beautiful face which it's makes stings in his stomach while looking at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After few minutes jimin came back to jungkook which the bunny boy was looking at his watch frequently..'
I'm back hyung..' jimin said which he was his behind. Jungkook turned back and looked at him with relief expression.
Suddenly jungkook held jimin chubby cheeks. And asked him
"Where did you went jimin..? Jungkook asked in worried tone.

"Hyung relax I'm alright..' I just went to that jewellery stall..' jimin said with cute smile..?

"Why..? Do you want something..? You can tell me..' right I will buy it for you..'

"No hyung..' no need ..' actually I went to that stall for buy something.
Jungkook knitted his brows. "If you ask that time means I can buy you their only know..' then why did you go back..?
Jimin smiled at him and held jungkook's hand with his cute chubby hands.
Jungkook just normally looking at him with confusion face.
Then jimin took a beautiful bracelet from his pocket and Then he carefully tangled that bracelet to jungkook's veiny wrist.
Jungkook looked at that bracelet with widen eyes because jimin wear that bracelet to his wrist it's in gold colour which it's engraved with "J" letter. He really surprised by jimin's gift.

"Did you like it hyung..? Jimin asked in calm soft tone.

Jungkook looked at him with bunny smile..' "I loved it minnie" he said while caress his bracelet. it's really beautiful.

Jimin was satisfied he thought when he saw that bracelet he remembered jungkook veiny hands because it's perfectly fit to that hand.

"Glad you like it hyung.."

Ok tell me what is this Minnie..? He asked about "J" letter.
"Jeon jungkook" Hyung..' jimin said with cute smile..'

"Oh I thought something else.." jungkook said with pouty lips.

"Haha what do you thought hyung..? Jimin asked while chuckling at him.'
Then Jung kook came closer to jimin and pulled him by his waist.
Jimin gasped when jungkook pulled closer to him..'

Jungkook started caressing his rosy chubby cheeks. jungkook leans to jimin's ears and slowly whispered.
"I thought someone's cutie name.." jimin's body became chills due to jungkook's deep voice.

Jimin blushed and lowered his head.
Jungkook chuckles at jimin's cute blush smile.
Then he held his cheeks and came near to his face. Both are staring into their eyes so deeply..'
"Thank you jiminaa" for wonderful gift..' jungkook thanked him with hearty eyes..'
"Glad you like it hyung.."
jungkook smiled at him he was slowly leaning closer to his face.... Then he placed soft kiss on his forehead. Which jimin leans to his kiss and closed his eyes and feels jungkook's thin lips and warm kiss on his forehead.

Then he detached his lips from his forehead and held his cute hands..'
"Come let's go.. we have to play some more games right.. jungkook said to jimin
Jimin nodded his head cutely..'
"Let's go.." jungkook said while smiling at him and then they're both went to some games and played together some time..'
.
.
.
.
Taehyung and hobi are walking slowly to other spots for playing games..' at first taehyung didn't have any energy to play or walk..' he really needs to go home so quickly..' he didn't expect which he will spend his half day with hobi..' at first he feel irritated but later he thought somewhat he's good company..'
hobi was hugging his flamingo plushie so tightly and walking beside taehyung.
He really enjoyed a lot with his crush..' it was best memorable day for hobi.

When they're were walking slowly.. some group of boys are walking behind hobi they were like bad boys..
They were observing hobi from starting onwards but taehyung and hobi didn't observe them.

"Why are you hugging that damn plushie baby boy..? Why can't you hug me..? One of the boy said loudly which it's clearly audible to taehyung and hobi.
Hobi just lowered his head lightly his eyes are turning into glassy..'
But taehyung didn't mind them..'

"Is your "boyfriend" didn't taking care of you..? Can I take care of you..? Baby boy...? Come with me..' I will give you perfect pleasure tonight. they said while laughing so loudly..'
and that's it..' the next minute hobi heard a loud sound from his behind..' he looked beside to see taehyung but he's not their..'
then he turned back to looked at them his eyes widened when he saw taehyung was punching out of them so badly..' blood was oozing out from their damn faces which taehyung was hardly punching on their faces.
Hobi quickly run towards him to stop their fight.
But taehyung was so strong compared with hobi.
Hobi was trying to sepu them but taehyung didn't even move., hobi was panicking while looking at their fighting. He doesn't show to stop them..' tears are falling down from his eyes.
Taehyung eyes are completely turned into dark with lot of anger..' hobi never saw him like this before it's completely different so scary and dangerous. Even hobi gulped his lump while looking at taehyung red angry face.

(A/n; in this way.. but with more angry face..")

Taehyung was punching them so hardly..' he doesn't know why he suddenly changed into this much of violent..' at first he try to act normal.. but after what he said it's make his blood boiled at peaks..' he can't control himself from his anger. So that's why he shows the hell to them.

Then hobi make him stopped from this mess which they're created. He afraid of fights and everything..' finally taehyung stopped the fight with them after he showed a death to them. And they're ran out of from their when they saw taehyung's dangerous angry and hard punches.

Hobi felt relieved when they're finally stopped the fighting..' then he looked at Taehyung hand which it's fully covered with blood. Hobi tensed when he saw his hand..' then he quickly took his hand kerchief from his pocket and slowly wrapped around his wound while blows slowly. Taehyung didn't cool down..'he was still angry. If he saw them again he will surely kill them. He was too much anger issues than jungkook.

Taehyung hand was still in hobi's hand which he carefully wrapping the kerchief. Then taehyung looked at him and suddenly yanked his hand from his hands so forcefully.,which hobi was jolted up.

Now taehyung looking at hobi with anger eyes.

"This is all because of you.." taehyung said angrily..while pointing his finger on him.

Hobi looking at him with teary eyes. "What I did hyung..? Hobi asked him innocently with teary eyes.

"If I didn't come with you..' it shouldn't be happen. They're just followed you..because of you improper outfit..' that's why this mess happened now..?

Hobi was holding his tears he didn't expect the harsh words from taehyung..'

"B..but I didn't said to you to fight with them.."

"Just shut up.." if I didn't fight with them they will create a big mess then I have to say joonie hyung.." because of you I can't make them worry right.."

"Now I'm regretting to come with you.
I already told to jungkook before but he didn't listen to me..' it's all my fault..' next time I won't come with you.. if you're coming anywhere than I will drop off. You're such a trouble maker..' it's really so hard to tolerate you..' taehyung said so harshly without thinking for once. Which hobi hearts breaks into pieces because of taehyung's words.
Hobi was so sensitive because he had horrible
"past traumas"

With that taehyung said harshly..' and walking so angrily from that place.

Hobi didn't have any choice so he was following him like a lost puppy..'
then suddenly hobi's breath hitched when he saw those persons..' his heart beat was increasing his forehead was sweating..' he was shaking so badly while looking at them..' he clutches the flamingo plushie so hardly..' his legs are shaking so badly.

Taehyung was keep walking without taking care about hobi. He doesn't even care is hobi walking his behind or not..' but somewhat his heart was aching when he said those mean words to hobi. He was regretting now..' actually he didn't have any anger on hobi. He was anger on those boys. To be frank hobi was looking deadly gorgeous in simple cute outfit. He even observed from starting onwards, when he walking beside hobi so many members are looking at hobi with lustful eyes. He can't tolerate that. So he showed all his anger on those boys and hobi.

Without knowing hobi bumped to taehyung.
Taehyung stopped in his tracks and rolled his eyes. He turned back to look at hobi. He was ready to scold hobi..'
Can't yo... taehyung words cut off when he saw hobi's condition and his eyes widened.
Hobi was literally shaking he was about to fell on the ground.. taehyung quickly held him securely.

H..hey hobi what happened..? Hobi look at me..' what happened hobi..' taehyung voice suddenly changed into calm and concern voice when he looked at hobi.
Hobi eyes are rolling with tears slowly sliding down from his eyes.
Taehyung was feeling so nervous..' he thought because of him. Taehyung was shivering because of hobi's condition.

"Hobi please what happened tell me..' please talk to me..' he was literally begging him.

"C..clowns..." hobi was saying in shaky voice.

What..? Taehyung asked him.'

"Clowns.. then hobi showed him which a bunch of clowns are playing with kids..'

Taehyung didn't understand why hobi was afraid while seeing them..' it really makes him so worried..'

Hobi heart beat was getting faster..' he was badly sweating. He was breathing so heavily..'
Taehyung doesn't know what to do..' hobi was in panick state..'
then without wasting any time... taehyung smashed his thin lips to hobi heart shape lips.

TBC....

Uff finally I updated the chapter..' tell me how's the chapter guys.' It's like Christmas gift to you all hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Tell me your thoughts in comment section

Keep voting
See you in nxt chapter ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.9K 32
A story in which a heartless demon captures two Angels. He wanted to make both of them his slaves but his heart wouldn't let him. What will happen w...
1M 77.8K 64
"What is this?" V asked, eyeing little Jungkook with confused gaze. "A baby, duh." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Woo~ Another Tae!" Jungkook gaspe...
29.6K 3.9K 28
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
5.8K 212 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...