Sex, Love, and Other Mishaps

By BeautifullyGold

When frumpy, unemployed Blair Davenport catches her fiance cheating on her, she finds herself in desperate ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 11

147K 876 52
By BeautifullyGold

Blair walked into work the next day. Well, ran, since she was almost late.

Dex had given her a very generous raise at the end of her probation, so she had splurged a bit on some new clothes.

Well, Alicia splurged for her.

She ran in wearing a new pencil skirt, black stiletto heels, a red ruffle blouse, and a blazer. She couldn't button it. Her breasts were much too large. She hated her 36D's.

"Dex, I'm so sorry I'm late," she said breathlessly. She hadn't had time to properly do her hair, so the natural curls were cascading past her shoulders, her highlights showing. Dex's pupils dilated slightly when he saw her. She blushed.

"Uh... Blair?" She nodded. "What are you wearing?"

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't be. It's extremely attractive," he admitted. "But, certain workers-married workers-are looking over."

"Alicia forced them on me," she said quietly. Silently she added, when she was talking to me...

He chuckled.

"Come into my office. You can work there today."

She thanked him and bent over to grab some files from her cabinet. It was behind her desk, so no one could see her ass.

Once she stood, she found a flustered looking Dex, holding a binder against his crotch. "Umm... Yeah..." He nodded and walked into his office. She trotted along behind him, files for the new project in her arms.

"I'm sorry. I don't have any other desks. I need to work at mine, but you can sit at the couch and I'll bring you a laptop."

"That will work just fine," she thanked him. He nodded and walked off to get her a computer from his closet.

"So," he said bending over. She gasped when she caught a glimpse of his backside, which was amazingly delicious. She felt herself become extremely turned on. "What's with the new outfit?"

"Alicia took my raise and bought me a gift. With my own money."

He laughed. "Your friend is quite the character."

"Tell me about it," she said nervously as they laughed. She couldn't take her eyes off if him. It was suddenly hot, so she unbuttoned a button from her blouse.

"Found one," he said. He stood and strode over to her. His eyes flashed down to her breasts. "I'm sorry it took me so long."

"I didn't mind," she blurted, seductively. He raised an eyebrow, confused. He still held the binder in front of his crotch and his eyes still lingered over her breasts. "My eyes are up here, Dex. And why are you holding that binder so awkwardly."

"Because it'd be awkward if I took it away."

"It's fine. We're both mature adults."

He sighed and shook his head. "Blair. I don't think that's necessary."

"It's weird."

"I'm not moving the binder, Blair."

"If you don't, I will," she challenged. Just to prove her point, she stood and grabbed the binder.

"I really suggest you don't do that. That would be a very... big problem."

"Dex," she said. "I'm sure it's not that big of a problem."

"Oh, it is. Trust me."

"Dex."

"Blair."

"Dex."

"Blair," he warned.

"Dex," she said, and yanked the binder. She flew back and hit her head against the floor. He suddenly was above her.

She got a very strong glimpse of his problem.

"Oh. That's a very big problem," she said, staring at his rather large erection.

"Yeah. And the bra isn't helping."

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked down. Her buttons had undone and flown all over the floor. Her bra was showing. Her strapless, black lace bra, with her 36D cleavage exposed.

"I'm so sorry. I, err, I, why, umm..." She became utterly flustered and rather turned on.

"Blair. Are you okay?"

"God knows...," she murmured.

He came closer, his crotch against hers. "Blair?"

"Oh," she moaned unintentionally.

"You must have hit your head really hard."

"No man should put that against any woman's body," she advised, pointing to his erection, as he assisted her in standing. She backed up a bit.

"And why not?" he questioned quietly, walking towards her until she hit a wall. Next thing she knew, he was up against her.

"Dex, you really shouldn't do that." She slid over, but only met the corner. Damn it.

He pressed against her again, this time, holding her waist. His crotch dug into her throbbing core through the cloth. She gasped and tossed her head back, moaning. Her body had taken over. She rode against him. He groaned in the back of his throat.

"Blair... I don't think we should do this."

"It's so wrong..."

"Yet so right..."

She looked up at him. Dex's eyes searched her face. They were both thinking the same thing. It was obvious.

"Just this once," he said. "But that's it. We can't let anyone find out, okay?"

She nodded, not able to speak. He locked the office door and shut all the blinds.

Once they were in complete privacy, Dex had Blair up against the wall again. His lips didn't touch hers, but rather traced her jawline, teasing her. She moaned and grabbed his zipper, pulling it down slowly, her fingers tracing his crotch. He pulled away and watched as she pulled down his pants slowly, teasingly.

She met his hard-on and smiled, kissing the area around it, through his boxers. Once he was pants-less and without boxers, she quickly unbuttoned his shirt. He smiled, tearing off her clothes quickly. As fast as he was moving, Blair was beyond anxious.

He slid her panties down, finally, and pressed his lips to her.

"Wait," she said, stopping him. She didn't want what happened to Alicia to happen to her. He raised an eyebrow. "Do you have a condom?"

"Yeah. One second..." He removed himself from her and went over to his desk, opening a drawer and pulling one out, quickly sliding it on.

He walked back over to Blair and said, "Wouldn't want any mishaps, if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean," she said as she kissed him. She wouldn't want what happened to Alicia to happen to her. She decided that after work, she would go and (at least try to) work things out with her nearest and dearest friend.

He slid into. He was extremely big and she was tight as a virgin, so tears streamed down her cheeks. But he kissed away every tear. She smiled as his lips met hers again.

Too bad this was just a one time thing. He was amazing...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blair knocked on Alicia's door. "Alicia, open up... Come on. I know you're in there. I can hear David Beckham's voice on the computer."

She stood for a second until her friend, tear-streaked, opened the door. "Blair."

"Alicia. What's wrong?" Blair asked. Alicia turned her face.

"Nothing... Why are you here? I need to work on my lesson plan for the first week."

AP Calculus teacher for advanced students... Not an easy job for anyone, but somehow, Alicia managed and loved it.

"You can't lie to me, Alicia. I've known you since high school." She grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her inside, sitting her down with a box of tissues. "Now, you know the only way you'll feel better is by telling me what's wrong, and then I'm going to play our favorite movie and give you some of your favorite ice cream. That always cheers you up."

Alicia tried keeping a straight face, but a small sign of a smile cracked her expression. She sighed and looked away. "I had a miscarriage," she managed before bursting into tears. "I was thirteen weeks."

Blair grasped and grabbed her friend, pulling her into a tight embrace. "No, shush... It's okay. Don't cry, love. I'm here for you."

Alicia cried and cried until she couldn't cry anymore. That was when Blair said, "Thirteen weeks? That's three months. How could you not know?"

"I only skipped my period once. It's not impossible for a woman to get her period at the beginning of her pregnancy. I only skipped it the third month, not the second and third. I thought it was just stress that I skipped," Alicia mumbled.

"That's true... Well, I want you to know that I'm always here for you... Whenever you need me."

"Thanks, Blair."

"And I'm sorry I'm a judgmental bitch..." She squeezed Alicia's hands. "I can't help it, you know."

Alicia laughed. "I know. And I'm sorry I'm a slut. I can't help it, you know."

"I know," Blair laughed. "Wanna watch the movie?"

"Desperately Seeking Susan?"

"What other movie would we watch?" Blair teased. "I have the ice cream in my car."

"That's gross."

"In a cooler full of ice."

"That's better."

Blair smiled and ran out to get the frozen treat. She came back with five different ice creams. "So, do you know who the Baby Daddy was?"

Alicia glanced over, searching Blair's face. She opened her mouth, then shut it. Blair knew this. She was about to lie. "No, I don't."

Blair sighed and served the ice cream in a cup. She wasn't going to force the truth out of Alicia. That would be useless. Alicia would tell her when she was ready, if she ever was.

She gave Alicia the cup and played the movie.

Throughout the entire movie, her thoughts lingered to Dex as she licked the ice cream off her spoon. If only they could relive their "private conference" one more time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 2.3K 31
Anabel has never had a relationship, never had her first kiss, never been in love, but all that changes when she meets the man of her dreams, Lewis...
18.7K 62 2
Yes, you read that correctly
8.8K 243 17
“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, its not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel alone...
2.9M 239K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...