Chapter 27

Blair chewed her bottom lip nervously, scouring the place for Dex's handsome face, with his comforting yet stern glare and prominent features. Her hair was newly cut and blonde highlights framed her pale, round face. Her amber eyes were accentuated by her smokey day makeup and her cheekbones were made more prominent by the bronzed she had used.

Thanks to Dex's generous paycheck of $30,000 a month (which had been $20,000 a month when she first began) and Alicia's amazing fashion sense, Blair wore a brand new pair of Jimmy Choo heels, an Alexander McQueen black pencil skirt, a Karl Lagerfeld silk blouse, and a Michael Kors tote bag. She tapped her foot, nervous and aware of the eyes of every male walking past her and around her. She sat up straight, ignoring it, but knowing the scent of her vanilla perfume drew them in closer.

Blair knew her tactics were risqué, but she knew that Dex wouldn't be able to resist the sexy clothes that showed her every vivacious curve and the lingering smell of sweet, innocent vanilla. Once she got close enough for him to smell her light yet inducing perfume. Plus, with Dex's plan and Alicia's plan, she would have him again all to herself and they would be away from Dianne.

She sighed, tapping the toe of her stiletto heel, impatiently waiting for Dex. She looked at the time and saw that it was a minute to eight. Dex would arrive any second. But, each passing second felt like an eternity as Blair waited. She had absolutely no work at the moment, except for needing to tell Dex that Daniel McDower was waiting for him to call back about a private conference.

The elevator door dinged and Blair straightened, watching Dex and his prominent features, his stern, cold eyes, and his proud walk. She knew that these were characteristics that usually drew her away, but right now, it took everything to look away. But, she didn't want to look away. She kept watching Dex in all of his magnificence.

Blair cleared her throat. "Mr. Richards?" she said, seductively. She saw the muscle in Dex's jaw pulse and she smirked victoriously. He looked over, his pupils dilating for a sixth of a second. "Can you come here?" she asked, biting her lip and motioning him over with her index finger. He walked over. His face seemed to remain stern, but Blair knew him better. He was weak. He had fallen into her trap. His motions were robotic, automatic.

"Yes, Ms. Davenport?" he asked. She knew him all too well. He was trying to respond to her sultriness, but she was strong and had the upper hand. He scanned her and sighed. "Please, come into my office and bring your necessities."

She smiled, her plan unfolding perfectly. She followed him into the glass room and he mentioned to the windows. Her smile grew and she closed the blinds that allowed employees to stare in directly. The room was darkened aside from some light sneaking it's way in from outside, but that soon changed when Dex turned on his own solar-powered lights and closed the curtains completely. Blair raised an eyebrow and strutted over to Dex's desk where he sat, watching.

"Mr. McDower called, sir," she said, sultry as could be. He inhaled raggedly as Blair placed either hands on his desk, her arms close to her chest, exposing her excessive cleavage. She hit her inner bottom lip. "He wants a private conference."

Dex looked up, his eyes slowly glazing Blair's breasts. "Uh, sounds good. Hey, I have a question?"

"Hmm?" she asked, purposefully making it sound like a moan. Dex's Adam's apple visually jumping as he became more sexually aroused by the small sound.

"Can pregnant women have sex?"

"Of course," she said, strutting over to him. "Why? Does Dianne have cameras set up in here?"

"No. Of course not. And I have a very good, straight, female friend of mine as security guard of my office when I'm not here, so..." He stopped, grabbing Blair and taking her to his secluded room.