Chapter 9

"36C."

Alicia frowned. She surely must've heard the Victoria's Secret lady wrong. Her breasts weren't C's, they were B's.

"I'm sorry, but I'm a B. I've been that way since I was 14. Can you please measure me again?"

The sales lady smirked, and grabbed her tape measure.

"Sure, hon. Don't worry. You aren't fat. You're just... Curvy. A bit too curvy, but curvy."

Alicia's jaw dropped. What the hell.

"Are you sure you aren't pregnant? Or hormonal? Breasts grow when women are pregnant."

"Yeah. Hips also grow, and mine are still 38 inches."

The lady moved the tape measure down.

"Nope. You're at 40."

Alicia's jaw dropped further. What? That couldn't be right.

"Your new measurements are 36, 26, 40."

Alicia stuttered, and whipped her head around.

No way. It couldn't be.

Alicia grabbed her purse, and ran out.

***************

Pregnant. Pregnant. Pregnant.

All three tests said the same thing. Pregnant.

No wonder. She'd been craving prosciutto, and melon. And she'd vomited 2 weeks ago. But that was from bad fish... Or was it?

Alicia grabbed her laptop, and started googling.

Measurements started changing once the woman was a bit past her first trimester. So that meant Alicia was about 13 weeks along. Barely showing.

Who had Alicia had sex with? Dex. Johnny. Aaron. But in the last few months?

Only Dex.

Before Blair was hired, and when Alicia had first met Dex. It was simple. A month before that first hookup. The timing coincided.

Alicia grabbed her phone, and started texting.

"Blair? We need to talk."