𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖...

By onlyNagi

LOOKISM x TOKYOREVENGERS!M/N (only after some chapter) [ON HITAUS] ⚠️EXTREMELY CRINGE, I WROTE THIS FOR FUN... More

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Welcome
Chapitre 3: Korea
Chapter 4: J-High School
Chapter 5: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 6: The festival
Chapter 7: bubble tea
Chapter 8 : the school trip
Chapter 9:You're done
Chapter 10:back to Hell
Chapter 11: The date
Chapter 12: Paprika TV
Chapter 13: Paprika TV II
Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"
Chapter 15 : Study.
Chapter 16: PaceBook FIN
Chapter 17 : Idols
Chapter 18: PTJ ent.
Chapter 19: "Nude pics?Ew."
Chapter 20: His birhtday gift
Chapter 21:Finally,peace?
Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory
Chapter 23: Pain and satisfaction.
Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance
Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction
Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?
Chapter 27:its a prank
Chapter 28: grognasse
Chapter 30:4th affiliation
Chapter 31: you can die for all I care
Chatper 32:faded pink
Chapter 33: rainy day
Chapter 34: red
Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted
Chapter 36: 人魂

Chapter 29: wasted and high

1.4K 58 27
By onlyNagi

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

You were sat in front of the chairman,he looked at you with those piercing eyes-which you find utterly attractive-as his right hand was holding his chin.

"Today,we will have a new member for the 3rd affiliation. Treat him well Haru."Eugene spoke as he used the nickname of your fake name.

°-M/N Gojo a.k.a Haruchiyo Sanzu. Also called 'Haru' by the chairman.-°

"Yes chairman.'' You barely said while standing straight in front of Eugene's wooden desk.

The ray of the sunlight hitting his face gently and making his pinkish lips stand out was a sight that was breath taking.His short black straight hair who were falling on his cute forehead were glowing at sunlight. His piercing eyes that looked through your soul were utterly attractive.

You could totally say it. M/N Gojo was a total
S I M P for Yoon Eugene.

You got out of your thought and got out of his office.

M/N's POV

While walking down there hall,I met a frustrated Aniki.It seemed something was wrong with him so I spoke up.

"Aniki?Are you alright?"

"Ah M/N.It's just that the chairman made an
incomprehensible choice. And can't help myself but feel frustrated!"Aniki said out of frustration.

"If I may..." I said waiting for his approval to speak.Which was a nod from his head That he did.

"Would you mind sharing it with me?"I asked,I was very curious.It's true Aniki get mad and frustrated easily.

But right now it was because of the chairman a.k.a the most perfect person in the world.(Just kidding you are the most perfect🫶)

"Follow me,Sanzu."Samuel said as he made his way to his office.

"So...?"I was getting impatient.

"Before you joined the workers,a certain Daniel Park came here and pretended to be one of the 10 genius.He made a whole mess here and fought all of our members."

He spoke as my eyes dilated slowly, 'Daniel Park, that bitch...'

Aniki saw my reaction and knew what was wrong, I told him everything.

I left his office and stomped to the basement were my dearest friend waited for me.

M/N POV

"Yo,Haruchiyo-kun"

"Hi,Nomen-Chan~"

"Jaaa,I told ya to stop with the weird honorific, call me 'senpaï' instead ."

"Nahh,It's fun messing with your head ~"

"Anyway, I heard you had a day off tomorrow.Wanna drink?"

"You know even if I have a day off,I have to be in the chairman's presence."

"Yeah,but, you don't wake up early like everyday,so you will have time to sober up."

"Hmmm,alrr,you got the things?" You asked and started walking,you looked over you shoulder mentioning to nomen to follow you.

"They are in the bag."he showed you the (typical japenese ) high school bag.

"Ok" you did the 👌 sign and walked while he followed beside you.

Time skip

'Already morning?' You thought to yourself and yawned. When you were about to get up from the bed you felt and sudden headache come, and a hand was stopping you from moving.

The soft pale hand of the, what you'd guess, woman was soft as it tightened around your torso. You turned around only to see that...

The hand was Eugene's. You beloved,your world and your life. He was snuggling in your back.

You turned around,with a jelly smile on your face, and hugged him closer,face in the crook of his neck. Inhaling his natural parfume , you felt his arm tightening around your back.

You took a look at his adorable baby face and exhale the breath you didn't know you were holding.

The sun was trying to make his way inside your room but luckily the blinds were closed. You snuggled closer to Eugene, every part of his body was claimed yours.

You felt the chairman move and guessed he had woken up. You played with his hair as he slowly looked at you.

"Good morning,Haru."he simply said but it made your heart race.

"Good morning, chairman." You replied as he suddenly punched you away to get away from the hug.

"We aren't at work right now, so call me by my name. 'Eugene'!" He exclaimed slightly annoyed.

"Ha'i, Eugene"you simply smiled and kissed his temple.

"Yesterday,..." he started,you sweat dropped since you didn't remember anything.

"You were completely wasted and high, I had to accompany you to your hotel but you didn't had the key,so I took you at the Vila."

You sighed of relief because you didn't do anything embarrassing.

"But,you did quite a show here. You started saying how much you could do for me,and how long could you wait for me." He let out a small chuckle and it made you blush of embarrassment.

You then remembered how you disappointed Eugene last time and how he yelled at you.Your small smile disappeared slowly and the chairman noticed it.

An uncomfortable silence was drowning your thought.

"Haru,I'm sorry for yelling at you last time.Just understand that Vivi's club was pretty important to the Workers..."he said and caressed you cheek.

He played with what was left of your emotion but you'd don't mind,at least, you'd didn't notice.

You just smiled again and hugged him again, unaware of the evil smirk plastered on his face.

Time skip

You had taken a shower and were dressing up,Eugene was in the bathroom taking a shower.

You took a black oversized chemise and wore it.you took a random black pant with grey stripes and put it on. You added some silver jewelry and some nike air uptempo white shoe.

(Fricking love those sneakers 😻😻)

You stepped inside The kitchen and waited for the butler to make your coffee, guess who's the butler?? YOU GUESSED IT!

ITS MEGUMI FUSHIGURO!!!

"Here is your coffee,Haruchiyo-sama"

[ Megumi Fushiguro ]
19 years old
Personal butler of the 4th affiliation manager
Main butler of the Vila
  Devoued servant of 'Sanzu [ Haruchiyo' ]

"Thank you,Megumi."you then drank the cup of coffee and waited for Eugene to go downstairs.

Time skip bought by kid Megumi's cuteness

The chairman and yourself were inside the car with your personal driver,Itadori Yūji, that also started working for the Workers.

[ Itadori Yūji. ]
19 years old
Personal driver of the 4th affiliation manager and driver of the workers' chairman
[Loyal servant of 'Sanzu Haruchiyo']

The car engine started and Yūji drove you guys to the HQ (headquarter).The drive was silent and comfortable. You had you katana in your right hand and looked by the window.

Without you noticing, you arrived and you quickly got out of the car to open the door for the chairman.

He simply nodded his head as a sign to say 'thank you'. You closed the door and bid goodbye to Itadori.

The chairman and yourself walked in the silent hallway. You passed by the president office but didn't dare to spare a glance. You focus was on the chairman,you had to stay on guard even if you were inside the building.

"So, Haruchiyo. How are business on your sides?"He asked curious.

"The business is doing great.Our economic curve is exploding. We have more and more people who want to work for us. However,I heard that,what was there name again,you know the crew once led by Eli Jang."you started but were confused since you didn't remember their name.

"AH right! Hostel,so I heard hostel has been causing  some trouble at Gangdong.I think we shall take control or even have aliance with them to take control of the east of the Han river." You explained.

"I will think about it,but for now they aren't a big deal.We shall focus on the workers.

By the way,I forgot to tell you,Haru.Daniel Park will be joining us in some times,Im sure of it. I'll convince him to. I'm not sure of his loyalty so you have to keep an eye on him." He warned you with those piercings eyes.

You nodded and tighten your grip on your katana. You will have to go in the basement, floor -10. Some traitors had been caught and now you will slaughter them harshly and torture them.

And with that, you journey passed by. The scream of the traitors filled your ears like music,I can't stop me by Twice was playing loudly with you singing along.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1417 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.2K 55
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stro...
8.6K 395 15
Y/n solon who came from Japan, her father is a Yakuza doing illegal activities except for human trafficking and drug operation and the strongest Yaku...
2.2K 135 16
This is Y/n, just a normal girl with a normal life! Well, that's untill Truck-kun decides that he doesn't want that anymore, ig u prolly get what I'm...
201K 12.5K 55
A person with common sense would know what to do after acknowledging the situation and fully understanding what events will occur in the future if th...