OnlyOneOf Female Member

By heyitsminipark

Choi Jiyoon is the seventh and only female member of the boy group OnlyOneOf. Throughout the story you will s... More

Jiyoon Profile
Relationship W/ Members
Relaxing before Debut
Libido + Covid Days
All of us Are Dead
First Kiss
Car Accident
Jiyoon's Phone Contacts
Car Accident + Possible BF?
Meeting w/ 8D Creative's
8D Creative's Statement
First Night Together
Hickey Accident
Dance Practice from Hell
Should I stay or Should I Go?
Welcome Home Cheater
8D Creative's Official Statment
Blind Date after 3 Months
Blind Date Pt. 2
The Happiest Time Gone Wrong
Escape of the Century
You Got the Part
Profile 2023 Update
One-Year Ann. Surprise
Anniversary Surprise Pt. 2
Post Proposal + Weekly Idol
Love Me Better - Solo
Moonbin
Defensive Boyfriend

Serious Meeting

115 2 1
By heyitsminipark

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning to Chanyoung cuddled up beside me.

"Chan, it's time to wake up," I said shaking him slightly and getting up off the bed.

I walked to our closet and picked out something to wear for my meeting with the CEO and my members. I noticed Chanyoung slowly roll out of bed and onto the floor making me giggle.

I walked to the kitchen and put some toast into the toaster, before going to make ourselves some iced coffee.

"Hey princess, you look very beautiful this morning," Chanyoung said wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my face.

The two of us had breakfast and made our way to the entertainment.

When we got there, we made our way up to the conference room to meet with my CEO and members.

I walked in and saw everyone already there.

"Ah, Miss. Choi, please sit," our CEO said.

Chanyoung and I walked to the table and sat down.

"Now, what is it you would like to talk about?"

"Um... I want to leave OnlyOneOf," I stated making the members gasp.

"Yoonji, please don't leave," Wookjin said with a sad tone.

"I'm sorry, there has been so much going on, that I just need to leave. I would love to continue being an artist here, but I can't mentally handle everything that has been happening."

"Ok, We will all give you till Friday to make sure this is what you want to do, and then we will release a statement about your departure from the group if that is what you wish to happen," Our CEO said and I nodded.

"Thank you," I said shaking his hand.

"You may leave, just call if you change your mind before Friday."

I nodded and Chanyoung and I left the room.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chanyoung asked.

"Of course I'm okay. Why would you ask that?"

"Because you are crying right now. Princess if you don't want to leave, then don't, no one is forcing you to leave."

"I know it just hurts. I can't stand how Kyubin has been treating me, it hurts because we were so close prior and he just threw that all away. I- I need some time alone, I'll be in the studio alone. Just go home, I'll be back later."

I left Chanyoung standing in the hall and made my way to the dance studio.

I went and put my music on shuffle to dance my stress out. As I was dancing I noticed a figure standing in the doorway through the mirror.

I stopped and saw Kyubin standing there. I walked over and stopped the music before facing him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To listen, please," Kyubin said walking further into the room.

"Fine, what do you want to say?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I saw Chanyoung cheating on you the day before he stayed the night over at our dorm, here I took a video. I was with Wookjin filming a vlog when we saw it," Kyubin said pulling out his phone.

[Video]

Kyubin: We are almost at the cafe, so we will grab some coffee before we head out to go shopping.

Wookjin: Yeah, I'm excited because I need a new jack- hey is that Chanyoung over there?

(Camera angle changes to show Chanyoung)

Kyubin: Yeah, where is Jiyoon?

Wookjin: Wait look there is a girl!

(A girl walks up to him and they kiss as he wraps his arm around her and they walk away.)

Kyubin: We need to tell her before things get too serious between the two

Wookjin: Agreed, let's do it tonight.

[End of Video]

Tears ran down my cheeks as the video came to an end.

"I only acted that way because I wanted to protect you from not getting hurt. Chanyoung is a horrible person who cheated on a beautiful girl. I'm sorry for saying all these rude things to you, I just didn't know how to handle the whole situation," Kyubin said.

"I'm sorry... I'm glad you told me about it... I just now don't know what to do..."

"Your room is still the same with all of your furniture still there, we didn't touch it," he replied.

"The only reason I wanted to leave was because of the whole situation with the two of us. But now that it's settled I would like to stay in the group, I think I just need to go on hiatus to deal with everything."

"I understand Princess, come on, let's go talk to our CEO."

*Time Skip*

We talked to the CEO once again when I got a message from Chanyoung.

Chanyoung: Hey, I took a cab home so I wasn't taking your car. I will be late because I needed to stop by my mom's house for the night.

I sighed and made my way out to my car. I started it and made my way to our apartment.

When I arrived back at the apartment, I looked around at the memories we made together. Those now ruined memories for me, and out of frustration, I ended up trashing the apartment.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a few of the bottles of Soju that were there bringing them to the couch.

I opened one and started to drink while crying. I feel like I wasted my time with him when I could have spent this time still looking for someone else.

About 4 bottles down I was starting to lose my mind and called my 01 Line group chat

[Phone Call]

Keeho: Hey Yoon.

I.N: Hi

Mashiho: Hey Yoonie

Daehwi: Yoon, what's up?

YeChan: Hey are you okay?

Romin: Jiyoon, hey.

Jiyoon: Can you guys come to my apartment (hiccup) I-

Keeho: Have you been drinking?

Jiyoon: No (hiccup) I'm fine.

Mashiho: Are you sure?

Jiyoon: (cries) yeah, I'm fine.

I.N: I'll be over in 5 minutes

Keeho: Me too.

Mashiho: I'll be there too.

[End of Call]

After about 20 minutes there was a knock on the door. I got up and stumbled my way to the door, opening it to reveal Keeho, Mashiho, and Jeongin.

"Heyyyy, what are you g-guys doing here!?" I slurred before letting my body fall onto Mashisho.

"We are here to take care of you, what happened Yoon?" Keeho asked. 

The three walked in and looked around at my trashed apartment.

"Chanyoung cheated on me," I said as I drunkenly laughed and threw the soju bottle at the wall.

"He did what!?" Jeongin asked shocked.

"What do you mean he cheated on you?" Mashiho asked.

"Check my messages with Kyubin Oppa, he s-showed (hiccup) me a video."

Keeho grabbed my phone and the three of them watched the video in shock. That is the only thing I remember before I blacked out.

Words: 1085

November 8, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1K 39
Huening Mika is the only girl member in the kpop group Enhypen.
31.1K 407 24
Highest Ranking : #1 in 'cl' (jan 12, 2019) #3 in 'cl' (feb 8, 2019) #12 in '8thmemberofBTS' (mar 22, 2019) #1 in '8thmemberofBTS' (dec 16, 2019) "안...
5.6K 403 122
An OnlyOneOf groupchat... What shit's gonna go down There's no specific story line, just whatever tf comes up in my mind (ok that was a lie there kin...
105K 2.7K 31
you're the one that i want, only you...