Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

By DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... More

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!

10.5K 190 299
By DummyWearingAHoodie

"Izuku?! Did you pack some tissue?" asked Inko. Izuku was about to  answer when his mom continued. "What about you hanky? You can't live without a hanky, Dear!" Inko frantically asked, not hiding her nervousness. Izuku could only laugh at her mom.

"Yes mom.. I packed it!" he said as he tied his shoes and stood up. He was about to exit the apartment when his mom called him again, making him look at her. He saw her look at his UA uniform and to himself. He noticed her smile and began to tear up.

"You look so right now. Good luck in your first day!" She said and smiled with tears in her eyes. Izuku couldn't help but give her a smile and placed a hand on the doorknob.

"See you soon, mom. I love you!" he said and exits the apartment in a run. He could hear her mom's voice as she said "I love you too, Izu!" making him smile and feel happy.

Izuku was ecstatic to pass UA. Not only get into the Hero Course, but get the top score in the whole exams. Well, he knew he would ace the written exams and somewhat guessed that he got more points than 65. But what really made him excited to go UA was his new homeroom teacher.

FLASHBACK~~~

After pressing the button of the weird disc, a hologram of a person clad in black long sleeves and pants, yellow goggles and his signature neck scarf. Looking at the hologram, Izuku smiled to see The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head in his usual bored and tired look. But the green haired boy know that behind that scarf was a smile, he could see it in the pro hero's eyes.

"Hello! Izuku Midoriya. How's it been? My name is Shota Aizawa aka The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head. I am here to tell you the results of your Written and Practical Exams." Izuku watches the hero take out a paper from out of nowhere and reads the contents of it. 

"After checking your test papers, we are happy to inform you that you gained a score of 100 over 100, easily acing the whole written test and tied with another student in the same middle school as you..." Aizawa said as it showed in the background his name over Bakugo's name. 

It didn't surprised him to see he and the blond were tied. He would be surprised if they didn't tie in the written test. 'Man, he'll be pretty pissed off when he found out about the that. I can already imagine him exploding on me, figuratively and literally.'

"And when it comes to your Practical Test, you scored 65 Villain Points. Easily making you qualified to enter UA's Hero Course.." Aizawa said and Izuku brightened up hearing that he passed and was in the Hero Course. He was about to jump out of his seat when the pro hero continued. "...however that's not all."

Izuku saw the screen changed into a recorded scene. "Uhh.. Excuse me, Hi." his eyes widen when he saw Uraraka enter the scene. 'What is she doing there?'  

"The moment the exam ended, this girl went to us directly to request to us about her score." as he paused and played the recording. 'So that's why she left.'

"Uhh, Sorry to bother you, but.. Do know Izuku Midoriya? The boy with the curly hair? Has freckles and kinda looks "plain" in a cute way though. Do you know who I'm talking about?" said Uraraka while moving her hands, trying to describe his hair. "Would it be possible to share some of my points with him?" that shocked Izuku. 'W-what?'

"Can you give him some of my points? He saved my life and I would've died there if it wasn't for him!" she said as there was a transition in the screen showing Izuku speeding up towards the 0-pointer and punching the robot with all his might and destroyed the robot. 

"Heroes, yes we fight and capture villains. However what makes a hero a hero isn't a person's "quirk" or the lack of one, but the actions that you do to selflessly ensure other's safety while putting your own in harms way." Aizawa said as a montage of videos of Izuku saving ad helping Uraraka, Toru and the weird guy is shown in the hologram screen. 

"Sorry, missy, you can't share ponts, but don't worry. I'm pretty sure you won't be needing to do that in the first place!!" Present Mic says and pats her on the head.

"Looking back at the deeds you have done and seeing you doing them without hesitation. Me and the judges did the most logical thing to do... It is to give you Rescue Points." He said as a screen pop out and Izuku was beyond shocked of the points he got.

--------------------------------------------------------

1ST. IZUKU MIDORIYA /VILLAIN POINTS: 65/RESCUE POINTS: 70

2ND. KATSUKI BAKUGO/VILLAIN POINTS: 77/RESCUE POINTS: 0

3RD. EIJIRO KIRISHIMA/VILLAIN POINTS: 39/RESCUE POINTS: 35

4TH. OCHACO URARAKA/VILLAIN POINTS: 28/RESCUE POINTS: 45

5TH. IBARA SHIOZAKI/VILLAIN POINTS: 36/RESCUE POINTS: 32

6TH. ITSUKA KENDO/VILLAIN POINTS: 25/RESCUE POINTS: 40

7TH. TENYA IIDA/VILLAIN POINTS: 52/RESCUE POINTS: 9

8TH. TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU/VILLAIN POINTS: 49/RESCUE POINTS: 10

9TH. FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI/VILLAIN POINTS: 47/RESCUE POINTS: 10

10TH. YOSETSU AWASE/VILLAIN POINTS: 50/RESCUE POINTS: 6

--------------------------------------------------------

"70 Rescue Points?! If that is added to 65, then I get.." he mumbled to himself

"And due to her wanting to give you her points, we decided to give her 45 Rescue Points. Congratulations kid! You not only got 1st place but you beat All Might's Record of  50 Villain Points and 50 Rescue Points by 35 points," Aizawa then pulls his scarf down and gave him a genuine smile. "You passed the UA Entrance Exam and will be in Class - 1A. Welcome to your Hero Academia. I'll see you in class." and with that the hologram faded leaving a crying Izuku.

FLASHBACK END~~~

After seeing the results, he told his mom that he passed and instantly regretted it. Well, let's just say in a sunny day their whole apartment was flooded in just 2 seconds.

Entering UA, Izuku began jogging his way in the hallways trying to find where 1A's room is. "1A.. Where the heck is 1A.. Man this place is too big." he said as he look around searching his classroom.

It took him 10 minutes to find his classroom and he was amazed of the size of the door with a large "1-A" written on it. 'This door is ginormous! Probably for students with quirks like Mt. Lady's Gigantification Quirk.' he thought as he began opening the door. 

He silently prayed to every God he know as he thought of Bakugo and the tall guy with glasses in the Entrance Exam. 'I wish those two end up in 1-B, I'll be very grateful--'

His train of thought was cut off when heard voices he very much knew and cursed his luck. He open the door and he heard it clearer.

"Don't put your legs on the desk! Don't you think that's disrespectful towards your upperclassmen!?" said /scolded the tall guy to Bakugo who wasn't even fazed about what the tall guy said and kept his leg on the desk.

Bakugo just scoffed. "No, As a matter of fact, I don't really care. Which middle school are from anyway, you two-bit extra!?" Izuku just rolled his eyes. 

"I'm from Soumei Junior High School. The names Tenya Iida." said the tall guy, now known as Tenya Iida. 

"Soumei?! Well aren't you an elite. Seems I've got a reason to fucking kill you after all!" Bakugo said smirking maniacally making Iida flinch incredulously while Izuku just decided to enter.

"A reason to "kill" me?! Do you really want to be a hero?!" he gasped and stepping back. He then looked at the door when Izuku finally began walking in. Iida walked toward Izuku.

"Hello, I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei--." he was cut off when Izuku was tackled by a blur of UA uniform. 

"IZUKU!! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU!!" said clothes were Toru, the other girl Izuku saved in the Entrance Exam. "I'm so happy you passed and we're classmates. Let's enjoy this whole year!" said the invisible girl as she squeezed the hell out of Izuku.

"Y-yeah right. I'm also happy to uhm.. see you." Izuku said as he scratched his head sheepishly making Toru giggle. He was happy to have at least one friend in a 

"Ahem!" Iida coughed catching the duos attention. "As I was saying. Midoriya, I must hand it to you." he said confusing the green haired boy. "You actually saw the true nature of the Practical Exam, Didn't you. I.. was unaware of it and I completely misread you! I hate to admit it, but you are the better man." he said in a comically hurt tone making Izuku and Toru sweatdrop. 

Izuku then saw Bakugo looking at him with narrowed eyes. "Deku..."

Before Izuku could respond to Iida, the door of the classroom opened making them look at the person there. "Ah! Midoriya! I knew I saw that mop of green hair somewhere! I'm glad to see you!" Uraraka said walking close to Izuku.

Izuku saw her and smiled at her while noticing her uniform looks good on her. "Glad to see you too, Uraraka. Oh by the way, This is Toru Hagakure and Tenya Iida." he said while pointing at Toru who still hugging him, waved  and Iida who bowed to the bob haired girl.

"Nice to meet you! I'm glad you got in. I guess Present Mic was true..." she said getting closer to Izuku making the boy back away a bit and Toru pout, not that they would notice though. 

"That bastard! He gets two girls in the first day of school." said a kid with purple balls for hair with hate and jealousy in his voice as Bakugo was still glaring at Izuku.

 Said blond was furious of Izuku passing UA, and remember the day they were congratulated by their homeroom teacher.

FLASHBACK~~~

"This means two kids from our middle school got into UA. Two. And Midoriya's acceptance in particular is a miracle among miracles. Congratulations both of you!" said their homeroom teacher and the duo bowed and left the teacher's lounge.

When they got outside, Bakugo grabbed Izuku's uniform collar and pushed him to a wall. "WHAT GODDAMN TRICK DID YOU USE TO PASS THE EXAM, YOU BASTARD!?" he was furious not liking the fact that Deku passed the Entrance Exam. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FIRST TO ENTER UA FROM THIS SHITTY SCHOOL! ME ALONE!! YOU RIPPED MY FUTURE GLORY  TO PIECES AND--OW!!" he couldn't finish his sentence when he felt his wrist was being squeezed and hard. He looked at Deku who was gripping his arm like it was a lifeline making him grimace.

"You really need to shut the fuck up!" Deku looked at him deadly in the eyes, making him flinch a little. "I got in UA using hard work and training I did for 8 months. And you're stupid if you think I can bribe the Best Hero school in Japan?" he said pulling off Bakugo's arm off his collar and looked at the blond straight in the eye.

"And what glory? Get a hold of yourself. You're a kid with an Explosion Quirk. Yeah big deal but in UA no one cares about you or your sweaty quirk. The world doesn't  revolve around you, Bakugo. And grow up. You're looking so pathetic whining just because your 'quirkless' classmate passed the Entrance Exam of UA." he continued slowly walking away.

 After a few steps, Deku stopped and looked at him with cold eyes. "I'm heading to UA and you can't stop me, Kacchan." finished and walked away not seeing the raging Bakugo he left behind.

FLASHBACK END~~~

He growled remembering Deku's face and words. It infuriated him that a quirkless loser like Deku was able to get to UA. He knew that the loser cheated his way in, but he just can't prove it. 

'He probably bribed his way in. Whatever he did I'm gonna destroy him like the pebble he was.' the explosive teen thought as he glared daggers at the green haired boy.

"If you're here just to search for friends, do it elsewhere." a gruff voice said, making everyone look at the door. There was a yellow sleeping bag with a man inside it lying on the floor. Izuku had to suppress a smirk when he saw and recognized who the person was. "This is the department of Heroics!" he said as he took out a juice box and empty it in one go. 

'Who the hell is this guy?!!' everyone minus Izuku thought simultaneously as the person in the stood up and began to come out of the sleeping bag and looked at the class for moment.

"Hmm, it took you all 8 seconds to quiet down. Quite disappointing but its a start." he said and looked at Izuku and nodded slightly. "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Pleasure to meet you." Aizawa said in a tired voice. 

'There's no way this guy hobo is the homeroom teacher!!' thought everyone with wide eyes except Izuku who was staring at Aizawa who was rummaging in his sleeping bag, looking for something.

The hero then took out a standard UA P.E. uniform(A/N: You know what the P.E. uniform in UA looks like, no need for me to describe it :D). "Wear these, immediately. And then quickly go to the training grounds in 15 minutes." he said as he hand out the P.E. uniform to them and quickly exits the classroom. Izuku and the others quickly went to change into their P.E. uniform and went to the training grounds.

Izuku being the first one to change and arrive to the grounds. There he saw Aizawa looking at him with an approving smile. Izuku gave him a smile and a bow. A few second later, the rest of the class arrived the UA  training grounds led by Bakugo who was scowling at Izuku and followed by the rest of the class who were talking to each other.

"Now that everyone is here, we will be having a quirk apprehension test." Said Aizawa looking at them with a bored look.

"A QUIRK APPREHENSION TEST!?" exclaimed Class - 1A

"What about the Entrance Ceremony!? And the Guidance Counselor Meeting!?" Uraraka asked confused why they are in the training grounds instead in the Entrance Ceremony where every student should be in.

The pro hero just shrugged  "If you want to be heroes, there is no time for that kind of leisure activities." He looked back at the class. "UA is famous when it comes to freedom for student in the campus. That also applies to us instructors." he said still confusing the students.

"Softball Pitch, Standing Long Jump, 50 Meter Dash, Endurance Running, Gripping Test, Sustained Sideways Jumps, Upperbody Exercises and Seated Toe-Touch." he said and faced the students. "These are the activities you know from middle school. Physical tests where you were barred from using quirks." Aizawa said as he walked towards a basket full of softballs. "The country still hasn't gotten around to standardizing those kinds of records or keeping track of average performance levels. Well, you can blame that on MEXT.(A/N: According to the manga,  MEXT stands for Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)" he said as he took out two softballs and face the class.

"Bakugo, how far could you pitch a softball in middle school?" asked the tired man.

"67 meters." Bakugo said and caught a softball.

"Try using your quirk thid time. As long as you don't exit the circle, anything you do is fine." Aizawa said and took out a device from his scarf. "Don't hold back." as soon as he said that Bakugo smirk like a madman and prepared to pitch the ball.

"You got it." he said as he cocked his hand to his back and threw the ball enhanced by Explosion. "DIIIIEE!!!!!" and with that the ball propelled to the sky while sending shockwaves that is hear throughout the training ground.

'Die?' thought the rest of the class while Izuku just sighed and shook his head. 'He never changes.'

As the ball landed to the ground, the device Aizawa took out beeped! and showed '705.2m

"Impressive throw, Bakugo. It's important for us to know the limit of our quirk and how to channel it properly" Aizawa said as he showed Bakugo his results. Said blond smirked and looked at Izuku who was indifferent, which made him angry for not seeing the reaction he wants Deku to show.

"Now, Midoriya. How far can you throw?" Aizawa said as he threw a softball to Izuku.

"45 meters, sir." Izuku said as he caught the ball with one hand.

"Go to the circle, like I said with Bakugo. Use your quirk and don't leave the circle." he said and resets the device. Izuku nodded and made way to the circle.

But before that Izuku walked towards a girl with dark purple hair with an asymmetrical fringe and two chin-length bangs on either side. "You might want to cover your ears for this one. This is going to be loud." he whispered to the girl who was confused at first but covered her ear and Earphone Jacks.

As Izuku was walking to the circle, Bakugo just scoffed at the green haired boy. "Heh. He's gonna embarrass himself." he said with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean embarrass himself?" Iida asked him with a raised eyebrow. Curious why Izuku would embarrassing himself.

"He's fucking quirkless." Bakugo said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Are you sure?" Uraraka asked getting Bakugo's attention. "because he was in our section and he destroyed a 0-pointer with ease." she added and both Toru and Iida nodded, then flinching when Bakugo looked at her in a glare.

"What are yo--" Bakugo was cut off when Aizawa talked.

"Don't hold back, Midoriya." he said inwardly smirking. 'Bakugo is going to eat his words.'

Izuku nodded seeing the message and started to channel biomass on his right hand and black tendrils began to sprout from his pores and turned his whole arm into Musclemass shocking Bakugo. He cocked his arm to his back and used all his strength to throw the ball as hard as he can.

The ball propelled through the sky in great speed, breaking the sound barrier in the process sending as shockwave stronger than Bakugo's.

The rest of the class were amazed of Izuku's throw. Kyoka Jiro, the purple haired girl was thankful to Izuku for warning her to cover her ears. If she didn't she would've been deaf. 

"Way to go IZUKU/MIDORIYA!!" Toru and Uraraka cheered while Iida clapped. 

As the ball landed, Izuku retracted his quirk back to his body and shakes his arm since it become numb because of the throw. 

'What the fuck..!! A quirk manifests by age of 4 at the latest! It's impossible.. and yet.. He has a quirk! AND HE DIDN'T TOLD ME?!'

"DEKUU!!! YOU BASTARD!!! WHAT WAS THAT!? EXPLAIN NOW YOU, SHIT!" Bakugo propelled toward Izuku with great speed using his quirk. He was about to destroy the greenette.... 

That is when he was stopped by a strong strand of cloth. 

"GAH!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING?! And why can't I use my quirk." Bakugo struggle and tried channeling his quirk but to no avail. 

"It's my special "capturing weapon", a steel wire alloy woven with carbon nanofibers!" Aizawa said with red eyes and his hair floating, indicating him using his quirk. "As for your quirk, I erased it. Though it gives me dry eye, so I advice to you to not let me use my quirk too often." he retracted his scarf and showed them Izuku's score.

"1,032.34m"

"1 kilometer!? That's so manly!!"

 "We can really use our quirks now!? That's the Department of Heroics for you!"

"This is going to be fun."

Aizawa scoffed. "Fun, you say?" his hair shadowed his face. "So you all were planning to spend your three years here having a good and fun time? What happened to becoming heroes?" He said ominously intimidating even Izuku and Bakugo. "Alright then. In that case, New Rule: the student who ranks last in total points will be instantly expelled." he said shocking everyone and scaring some.

"Our "freedom" means we dispense with students as we please!" he said with a eerie grin plastered on his face. "Welcome to the Department of Heroics!"

"What?! the guy who ranks last.. gets expelled?!" exclaimed Uraraka. "This is our first day here! And even if we weren't that's just so unfair!"

"Natural disasters, accidents, villain attacks... All kind of calamities can happen when we least expected. Unfair is not a valid reason" he paused. "And it's our job as heroes to reverse it all. If you were counting on a friendly chat at a local McDonald's after school, that's too bad. From now on, for the next three years all you can expect from your life at UA is one hardship after the other. I expect you all  to overcome these trails and climb to the top."

"This is PLUS ULTRA Style!"

 Izuku calms himself and put on him game face on giving Aizawa a 'Give-me-your-best-shot' look. Aizawa saw this and smirked. 'This will be interesting!'

-------------------------------------------------------

SOMEWHERE IN UA~~

"I can't believe our class has to go to that boring Entrance Ceremony while not a single person from Class - 1A was there." said a blonde haired guy with a smug/arrogant expression on his face as he enters their classroom. "They're so high of themselves, it's just the start of the year!"

Everyone just ignored him but they were confused why no one from 1A was present in the Entrance Ceremony. 

"They're probably doing a Quirk Apprehension Test." said Vlad King, Class - 1B homeroom teacher. He knew that Aizawa would let his class skip the Entrance Ceremony just to expel them. He wouldn't be surprised if he expelled his whole class.

The whole class then heard a weak explosion coming from somewhere. They know it was Class - 1A doing their Q.A.T. so they shrugged it off. 5 minutes later the whole class plus Vlad King were jolted when they heard a loud explosion and felt the shockwave. 

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?" exclaimed a girl with dark moss green hair. Who was unintentionally split herself into pieces.

"I don't know, but whatever that was. It was so manly!" yelled a silver hair guy with weird eyelashes. Making everyone sweatdrop.

Vlad King on the other hand was curious. 'That was a loud explosion. I wonder who caused that. I better ask Aizawa after this.' he thought as he continued to explain the rules of his class. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO CLASS - 1A

Izuku stood back with his class as he watched his Pink-haired/skinned classmate with horns and black sclera and yellow irises, named Mina Ashido use Acid on her feet to run pass her partner the weird guy in the exams named Yuga Aoyama as he lands when he landed to use his quirk once more. Izuku had to hold a sweatdrop when said guy didn't even care he lose and think he was still "shining". 

The green haired teen had finished some of the tests and was satisfied on how he performed. First was obviously the Softball Pitch, where he was scored 1,032.34m, second only to Uraraka who got Infinite as she made the ball weightless and let it float up to space with her Zero Gravity.

Second, was Standing Long Jump, where he run towards the edge of the sandbox and channeled biomass on his legs to jump and used Glide to propel to the end, clearing the test. He watch Bakugo propel himself in the air and clear the test. As soon as he lands, he sent a glare at Izuku's direction who completely ignored him making the blond furious.

Third was the Grip Test where he passed the test, not without breaking the dynamometer. He was surprised for the fact that he wasn't even channeling his quirk and it scared himself knowing he has to do more training to fully control his quirk. The second place was the Mezu Shoji, the guy with the six arms  in the exams, with 540kg. Izuku had to keep himself from punting the kid who said "Tentacles are hot". 

Next was the Repeated Side Steps, like in the Standing Long Jump, he used his quirk to channel biomass in his legs and side stepped as fast as he can. Getting third place behind Iida and the grape haired kid, named Minoru Mineta. Who used the 'balls' in his head to his advantage. Izuku was impress on how clever he used his quirk. But he still want to punt him to the moon.

Sit Ups and Seated Toe-touch, where Izuku used the biomass in his body to make him more flexible and pass the test with ease. Distance Run where he was running side to side with Iida, only behind a girl named Momo Yaoyorozu who was using a freakin' motorbike she created using her Quirk: Creation to speed past them. Izuku was impressed. He can say that girl was smart, using a motorbike in a distance run and a cannon, yes, A FUCKING CANNON in the Softball Pitch.

Izuku was cut-off from his thought when Aizawa called him for the 50-meter dash. He walked to the starting line as did Bakugo, who was still glaring at him. 

Izuku knew why the blond was angry but he couldn't care less. He has a test to pass and he wasn't gonna waste his time arguing with a guy who obviously is angry for Izuku entering UA and having a quirk and jealous because the Deku he pushed around in middle school was completely crushing him in the Quirk Apprehension Test. 

As Aizawa start the timer, Bakugo being Bakugo, used his quirk on Izuku to somewhat blind and damage the greenette's eyes to fail the test and propelled to the finish line. Izuku was startled of the attack and if it wasn't for his quirk he would've been blind now. After shaking off the cobwebs in his head, Izuku again used his quirk and channel biomass to his legs and sprinted past Bakugo making the blond loose balance with the speed the greenette is in.

Izuku sprint passed the finish line and fell on one knee as he breathe hard. "Damn.. it... I-I used.. too much.. biomass." he gasped out in between exhales as he took out a energy bar out of his pocket, unwrapped it and ate it in one go. He then felt his energy back and stood up to look at his score. He got 3.43 seconds and Bakugo got 4.13 seconds. 

When he turned to Aizawa, he saw his teacher with his quirk active and scarf wrapping on a struggling Bakugo. 'Looks like Bakugo got himself in trouble. I wonder why.' he thought sarcastically unconsciously rubbing his eyes. "I don't care what you and Midoriya's history are, but here in UA we don't tolerate bullying. If you ever attack a classmate again, I will expel you and ask the principal to put your name in the Blacklist, not even your old middle school can do anything about it." he threatened the blond teen, who was still scowling but was visibly shaking in fear. 

After releasing the blond and applied eye drops on his dry eyes, he got the last two student to do the test, Aizawa gathered them and stood in front of them, still looking tired and shaking. "Time to present the results." he said making some of the students flinch, not really excited to know their scores. "The total is simply the combination of your individual scores. Reciting them all one by one will take forever, so let me show you the results." he said tiredly as he press a button and a hologram screen pop out of the device.

"There you will see the results..." Aizawa says and the class scanned the results

------------------------------------------------------------------

1st. Momo Yaoyorozu

2nd. Izuku Midoriya

3rd, Shoto Todoroki

4th, Katsuki Bakugo 

5th. Tenya Iida

6th. Fumikage Tokoyami

7th. Mezo Shoji

8th. Mashirao Ojiro 

9th. Eijiro Kirishima

10th. Mina Ashido 

11th. Ochako Uraraka 

12th. Koji Koda 

13th. Rikido Sato 

14th. Tsuyu Asui 

15th. Yuga Aoyama

16th. Hanta Sero

17th. Denki Kaminari

18th. Kyoka Jiro

19th. Toru Hagakure

20th. Minoru Mineta

-------------------------------------------------------------

The students saw their results and mixed emotions felt in the training grounds. Satisfaction, Relief, Anger, Disappointment, Joy and Depression

Bakugo was furious of getting 4th place and began glaring at Izuku, Momo and the guy with red and white hair that was evenly split between colors, heterochromia eyes with a scar on his left eye, who was named Shoto Todoroki, son of the Number 2 Hero: Endeavor. Said teen was looking at Izuku with narrowed, analytic eyes.

Minoru Mineta was openly crying seeing as he was last placed. He was mumbling things about not having a chance to get a girlfriend or touch a boob. Izuku was about to dropkick the pervert when Iida began holding him back, saying "It is against the rules to attack your classmates."

Momo Yaoyorozu was looking at this and shook her head. 'It was obviously a logical ruse to make us perform at our best.' She thought and was about to say what she thought when Aizawa spoke up. 

"Hmm. Looking at the results of the Quirk Apprehension Test..." he paused and looked at his class. "...it is decided then, Minoru Mineta pack your things and go to the principal's office. You are now expelled from the Heroic Department." Aizawa announce shocking everyone except Izuku, who knew he would expel someone in the class. Mineta just cried and walked away toward the locker room to get his stuff.

"I-I thought it was only a logical ruse.." Momo said quietly, still shaken from the fact that she was wrong. She can't believe that their teacher just expelled one of her classmates without hesitating.

"It wasn't really surprising.." The class turned their head toward Izuku who was still looking at Mineta as he walk away. 

"W-what do you m-mean, I-Izuku?" Toru said nervously, not really comfortable being 19th place and almost got herself expelled.

"I mean, our teacher is Eraser Head. And he is know to expel students who he doesn't see potential. Seeing he only expelled Mineta, we're lucky." the green-haired boy said pointed to Aizawa, drawing looks of confusion. He saw his classmate's confused looks and continued. "We're lucky because unlike today, he expelled his whole class last year in the first day of class." Izuku finished, he and Aizawa smirk inwardly as the whole class jaw drop and paled.

"Putting that aside, you can change to your uniforms and go back to class and grab the curriculum sheets on the table in the classroom. I'll see you all later." he said as he walk away. 'This is going to be a long year...' he said sagely and smiled. Disappearing from the sight of his students.

Izuku was about to walk to the classroom when a hand gripped his shoulder. "DEKU! WE'RE TALKING! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!" said Bakugo as began popping explosions on Izuku's shoulder. Said greenette just looked at him and to his hand and back to him with a bored face.

"I don't think so.." he said boredly flicking Bakugo's hand away and walking away. Not even looking back as the blond's Explosion echoed in the area. As he was walking he sensed someone watching him and looked around. When he didn't find anyone, he used his Thermal Vision and saw a bulky figure not far from his location. 

Knowing who it was he glared at the figure and walked away. 'It's almost been a year, but I still can't forget what you said nor can I forgive you... ALL MIGHT!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND CUT!!

IZUKU'S QUIRK NOW SEEN BY BAKUGO! PERVERT GRAPE BOY EXPELLED FROM HERO COURSE! AND ALL MIGHT SPYING ON IZUKU!?

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPTER. DID SO MUCH RESEARCH ON THIS CHAPTER AND SOME OTHER THINGS. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? DID I OVERDUE IZUKU'S COLD ATTITUDE WHEN IT COMES TO BAKUGO OR ALL MIGHT IN THIS STORY?

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. NO DECIDED CHAPTER TITLE YET, BUT BASICALLY IT WILL BE ABOUT THE BATTLE TRIALS. SINCE THERE ARE ONLY 19 STUDENTS LEFT, IT'D BE RATHER ONE STUDENT WILL GET TO FIGHT TWICE OR HANDICAP MATCH. AND SINCE I LIKE WWE, A HANDICAP MATCH WILL BE HAPPENING!!

HAREM LIST WILL BE: Momo, Toru, Midnight, Mandalay, Mirko, Ryukyu, Shiozaki, Pony.

UNDECIDED LIST: Ochako, Jiro, Setsuna, Itsuka, Fuyumi, Burnin, Toga, Yui.

Also MokumaReads thank you for the follow! Two people following me is better than Zero!

okay that's all byeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 173 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
423K 11.1K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
270K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
119K 3K 47
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...