Rico's Fantasy Booking: Year 2

By RicoTheLegend

A Continued edition of my prior fantasy booking story, This time including Submitted Superstars from anyone w... More

Wrestler Submissions!!!
(Side Promo) Triple J & Sam-O-Mac
Fantasy Booking Plans
Road to Hell In A Cell
Pay Per View Results - October to December
Women's Royal Rumble - Part 1
Women's Royal Rumble - Part 2
Royal Rumble PPV
Men's Royal Rumble - Part 1
Men's Royal Rumble - Part 2
Raw after the Rumble...
Building to B.R.: Chaos is King...
Bragging Rights!
Cruise Ship Chaos!
NEWS! Two Wrestlers appearace changes!
The Road to No Way Out!
PPV: No Way Out!
Road to Wrestlemania
Wrestlemania 39: A Brutal Opening Contest
Wrestlemania 39: Night 1
Wrestlemania 39: Night 2!
The Raw After Wrestlemania
Building Towards Backlash
Wrestlemania: Backlash
Clash of the Century: Rhodes vs Gedling
The Next Night On Raw...
Extreme Rules PPV Predictions!
To The EXTREME!
😎 Money Talks 😎
The Predator vs The King
Money In The Bank: Pre-Show
What Went Down: MITB
A Rivalry Renewed!
Queen of the Ring Tournament
Biggest Party of the Summer!
Summerslam: Part 2
HUGE Thanks to Give!

Approaching Summerslam...

23 2 6
By RicoTheLegend

Announcement #1:

The following is a message from Your WWE leaders, also known as... Degeneration-X.

It's been made official by Chairman Triple H and Head of creative Shawn Michaels that there will be a Queen of the ring tournament, with the finals taking place at Summerslam!

16 woman will Partake, and the first round matches are as follows:

G

ood luck to all Women involved, may the best woman win!

-----
Announcement #2:

On an Episode of Raw 2 weeks after Money In the Bank, Rico Rhodes defended his WWE Championship against Bobby Lashley. Rhodes was ultimately Victorious, but Rhodes had suffered damage to his ribs from 2 All Mighty Spears and his neck was sore from escaping the Hurt Lock. Ethan Bourne's music hit after the match, and Mr. Money In the Bank cashed in, hitting a Tandem of superkicks followed by his "416" (Called the Four-Sixteen) Hammerlock DDT, Pinning Rhodes to win his first ever WWE Championship.

Weeks later, New WWE Champion Ethan Bourne would be challenged by ANARCHY's Aaron Zamora.

Recently, Buddy Murphy had joined ANARCHY, and He and Rosario were declared officially the tag Champions as Zamora wanted to chase singles gold. (It was believed that Rico had walked out on WWE Following his title loss.)

The match was made official as the Main Event of Summerslam:

-----
ANNOUNCEMENT 3:

A video was posted to WWE's Social Media pages. Rowan Gedling was tagged. Those who Pressed Play were treated to this:

Rowan Gedling stormed through the curtain. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" The angry Aussie demanded. He stared down the camera. "Chris, I had nothing but respect for ya. You were one'a my Heroes as a kid, but now you're nothin' but washed! Ya can't even score a win over me without your f--king Lackeys makin' a save for ya! So How's this? We have ourselves a Rematch at Summerslam. Only, If I beat Ya man Sammy Guevara, The ENTIRE Jericho's Assholes Society is BARRED FROM RINGSIDE... and if ya win, Ya get me. I'll join the f--kin J.A.S. if that's what ya want. Ya can fire me it that's ya wish. Just know, there won't be a way out for ya this time, mate. You lose at Summerslam? And Ya retire. No more'a this Bullsh-t. I'll see ya then, B-tch!"

Jericho would tweet his response: He declined the challenge.

But HBK responded the following night on Raw by announcing the following: -
-If Rowan defeated Daniel Garcia in a steel cage match, he'd earn his rematch.
-Should Rowan defeat Guevara, the JAS Would indeed be banned from Ringside.

As you can guess, Rowan indeed Did win both matches, and HBK said if Jericho lost, he'd have to retire from In-Ring competition. Jericho begrudgingly accepted the terms, as long as if he won, he got the rights to rowan's contract. Both men signed a contract, and the match was made official:

ANNOUNCEMENT #4:

Kyle O'Reilly defeated Sheamus, Apollo Crews, and Solo Sikoa to earn an Intercontinental title shot. In the weeks leading up to Summerslam, GUNTHER said he and Kyle are the last of a Dying Breed: "Hard Hitting Technical Masterminds"... but he then called Kyle nothing more than a "Tag Team Guy". O'Reilly subsequently went on to face Gunther's buddies, Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci, whom he won and lost to, respectively, the latter result coming because GUNTHER Clotheslined him when the ref's back was turned.

Nonetheless, the match is confirmed for Summerslam:

ANNOUNCEMENT #5:

Alexa Bliss won a Fatal fourway (also including Britt Baker DMD and Shotzi Blackheart) by pinning former Best Friend Nikki Cross on Smackdown to become #1 Contender to Raquel González's Smackdown Women's Championship.

Announcement #6:

Damian Priest issued an Open Challenge for his US title. It was shockingly answered by Darby Allin. Priest cheated to win in their first match, got counted out the second time, and Bálor caused a Distraction on the third match, causing a No Disqualifications match to be in effect for Summerslam:

Announcement 7:
Finn Balór said there was no one left who had a Sliver of a chance of dethroning him. Thats when Ricochet stepped up. The One and Only was harassed verbally and Physically by the Judgement day in the following weeks, but a sudden save by The OC (Gallows, Anderson, and AJ Styles) made sure Ricochet avoided injury. The OC decided to make sure the Judgement Day didn't interfere anymore, so Triple H declared Gallows and Anderson as Special Ringside enforcers for the match.

It was then made official:

Announcement 8:

In a Match to determine the new #1 Contender, Bayley and Liv Morgan both simultaneously pinned Doudrop to become #1 Contender. They spent weeks Arguing who deserved the title shot, With the two even trading wins in singles competition, Until Crystal Zamora said the following:

"Ugh, seeing you two bicker over who steps up to get pummeled by me is soooo damn annoying! Yknow what? Let's actually make this worth my time: You BOTH get to be #1 Contender! Liv Morgan... Versus Bayley... versus Crystal Zamora. Triple Threat Match. Raw Women's Title."

Triple H tweeted it was official minutes later.

And that sets up almost all but 1 match for Summerslam...

Why not all of them? Because... you'll see. It requires more set-up and story to it ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 119
Just a collection of stories about wrestlers. I am looking forward to your feedback, so don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy! Startet on June 22...
78.2K 1.8K 48
Fan Fiction. This is Book 1 Neth Bellins love story. ❤ Book 2 - Give Me A Chance
6.9K 91 24
...Read my new latest WWE 2K Universe Gameplay Story Mode Fan-Fiction Book for answers...
112K 2.8K 65
Now including AEW talent!! These are the chapters from my ongoing Oneshots book over on Archive Of Our Own which you can find under "Just your Wrestl...