I will never stop loving you...

By jezzy1901

Alex is the new kid in town. He is the old fashion type, waiting for the right girl to come along. He's what... More

Part 1...The move
part 2...bell's POV
part 3...school
part 4...should I?
part 5...trust
part 6...what do i do?
part 7...the truth
part 8...you can't be serious!?
part 9...prove it
part 10...meeting the parents
part 12...a test and more?
part 13...mother's day
part 14...the beach
part 15...a sister, a test, and falling?
Part 16...changes can be good, and a love revealed?
Part 17... red and powerful
part 18...A new plan forms
part 19...teasing
part 20...An inner wolf thing?
Part 21...Jealous?
Part 22...teasing
part 23...Party part I
Part 24...Party part II...the Surprise
Part 25...A date & an uh oh!
Part 26...dreams come true
part 27... seeing red
Part 28...only the beginning
Part 29...help?
Part 30...The end <3

part 11...the dreams

3.2K 31 3
By jezzy1901

enjoy <3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~RE CAP~*~

~*~Mystery's POV~*~

When I got back to our hide out I saw my boss talking with someone on the phone.

"Ok, Will do bye." And she hung up.  She looked up at me as if he knew I had bad news.

"Boss, She has a mate."

"She has a WHAT?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~still mystery's POV~*~

I can't believe she found a mate!  Boss was so mad when she found out! 

We are going to have to plan this out if we are to be successful with our plans.  We need to be able to get her alone, but how?...

Maybe we should invite her to a lunch date?  But I doubt that she'll come out to lunch with someone she does't know...hmm maybe boss can put her real name on the invitation?  With bell knowing who sent the invite it's almost a 100% sure thing, but will be agree?

I must run this by the boss and see if she is willing to go this far to get Bell.

~*~Bell's POV~*~

*Bell's dream*

*age 5*

"Mommy, what are you doing?"  Why has mommy been acting so weird?

"What are you talking about sweetheart?" She looked up from what she was doing and looked me straight in my eyes and all I saw was a hatred that sent a chill down my back, but she tried to hide it with a smile.

"Why are you packing?  Where is little sister?"  I looked all aroundthehouse for her, but she wasn't here.  Now that i'm looking around mommy's room she isn't here either and all mommy's clothes are thrown all over the place. 

"Where is dad?"  He's not home yet? is he still at work?

"Shut up you useless child!"  She screamed at me.  What did I do wrong?  I was just asking.

"M-mommy w-what d-d-did I-I d-do?"  I couldn't;t stop the tears from coming I've never heard mommy talk to me like that.

She looked at me and her attempt in hiding her hate disappeared and she glared at me.

Then all of a sudden I wasn't in my house and I wasn't five anymore. I looked around and noticed I was tired down to a chair in a dark room with only enough light so I could see her still standing before me.

She moved closer to me and she pulled out a knife from behind her back and put it right next to my neck.  She moved her mouth to my ear and whispered in a harsh tone...

"You were born!"

Then she made the moved as to cut my throat, but before she could the door slamed out to...

*end of dream*

I woke up with a jolt, about to scream, but remembering that I was at alex's house i clampt my mouth shut and pulled a pillow to my face to muff my sobs.

I couldn't stop the tears i've always had bad dreams, but I have never dreamed of my mother!  And that's not even how it happened when she left! 

Maybe that's why she left while I was at school so she wouldn't have to deal with a useless child like me.

But what about that other part of my dream? What was all that about?!

Wait a minute the last time I had a dream like that it came true...

What could all of this mean?!

When I had the dream about the wolf if came true...will this one come true also?

But then why would I be having these dreams?  There has to be a reason...but what?

Are they vision?  Or am I just over reacting?

Should I tell Alex?  Or will he think i'm some crazy girl making up things?

No, I wont tell him.  I wont be able to handle another person turning their back on me.  He said he loves me, but everyone that has ever said that left.  I wont tell him.

I look at the clock on the desk and see that it's only 3:00 a.m..  To early to be up and about, but I don't want to go to sleep either.  I turned on the lamp besides the bed and looked around again.

Hmm what to do in here? 

Oh! there is a bookshelf in here.  I wonder what books they have to read in here.

I walked over and looked at the titles.  There were a few books that caught eye and a few that made me laugh to think that a family of werewolves would actually have the Twilight Saga!

Maybe i'll see what all the hype is about these books.

So I picked up the first book and went to the bed to begin reading.

~*~ Alex's POV~*~

*Dreaming*

I was running at my full speed but I didn't know why.

I felt panic and fear grow in my heart as I kept on running. 

Then I noticed that I was following Bell's beautiful sent.  It made me want to run faster so I that I could be near her.

But why am I panicking?  Or are they emotions coming from Bell?  'Cause now I feel my anger growing as the fear and panic grow...

After a few more minutes of running I saw that I was approaching a building that i didn't recognized and I had no idea where I was.  All I knew was that I could smell that Bell was inside of that building and I was going to her.

I went through the doors not even bothering with knocking I felt as though I didn't want anyone to know I was here.

I made my way through the building slowly following her sent.

Than I was attacked from behind.  Being caught off grade I feel to the floor, but before anything happened I sent a kick to his stomach and I watched him fall hard to the ground.

There was another one after him that came after me, But I pushed him away.

Why are all these guys attacking?! I just want to get to my girl!

I just kept pushing them down and out of my way till I reached a door where I know Bell was in.  Her sent was all over this room.  I throw open the door to see someone ready to kill Bell...

*End of dream*

I woke up ready to shift and rip that person's head off for wanting to hurt Bell!

What is going on with me?!  I've never had dreams like this before.

The last time I had a dream like that, it was also about Bell and that came true!

But this one can't be I mean ill always be with her and I wont let anything happen to her! 

But I can't help this feeling that wont leave me alone, like it's saying it's a warning.

But what about the last dream? 

What is going on?!  I'm so confused!

I looked at the clock to see if it was to early to go speak with my dad about this.

It was barley 3:30 a.m.!

Dang it!  What am I suppose to do till 5:00 when dad wakes up?  Ahh and my books are in the spare room that Bell was in...

Maybe I could sneak in and grab new moon? I haven't finished it yet and I want to see what they do to the werewolves since they made vampires sparkle.

I have to admit I like the books so far, and I even wish that there were vegetarian vamps.  That would make my job a bit easier when it comes down to having to kill the evil ones.

There are some nice ones that i'm happy to call friends, because they don't kill humans, they go to a blood bank and buy it from a friend.

I get out of bed and head towards the spare room.  I could see that there was a light on in the room. 

Hmm is she up as well?

I decided to knock before I just walk right in and see something that maybe I shouldn't.

"Come in." I heard her say.

I walked in to see her laying on her stomach reading Twilight.  I laughed.

"What?" She asked.

"Your reading Twilight?" I asked amused, yet totally curious to see if she is team Edward or Team Jacob.

"Yeah, I wanted to see what all the hype was about.  I've never read them but so far I like it!  I'm at the part where Bella is almost killed by the van!" She said excitedly. 

I laugh again at how much she was enjoying the book.

"Well then I'm happy see that i'm a head of you, I'm only the second one though." I smiled.  She looked a little shocked.

"These are your books?"

"Yep!  I wanted to see why they were so popular, and I gotta say they are addicting!" I started to laugh really hard and she joined me.

After the laughing fit I went to Grab my book.

"Can I sit and read with you?" I asked Just wanting to be close to her.

She just nodded to into the book again to speak.  I just smiled and claimed onto the bed.

Even though I was suppose to be reading I couldn't keep my eyes off her.  She is just so beautiful.

"Bee Bee, why are u up so early?" I saw her tense up.

"Uh...I couldn't sleep." She said to quickly and I could tell that she was hiding something.  "What about you.?" She asked back.

"Me either I had a bad dream and I Didn't want to go back to sleep." I saw her relax a bit...hmm I wonder what that was about...

"You wanna tell me about it?" She asked. 

Should I tell her? 

Or wait to tell my father?

But I can't lie to her...I'll tell her.  I just can't lie to the girl!

"Um...it was about you Bee Bee, I was running to save you from I don't know what.  When I got to a door I could tell you were in there just by how strong your scent was that was.  When I went through the door I saw some lady getting ready to cut your throat and that was when I woke up."

She looked at me in shock and horror in her eyes.

Cr*p I shouldn't have said anything!

"I had a bad dream also...I was seeing my mother pack getting ready to leave then all of a sudden I was in the room with my mother standing there with a knife ready to cut my throat till the door opened and that was when I woke up!  How could we be having linking dreams?!"

"Bee Bee I don't know!  But We'll talk to my dad he should be awake soon." She just nodded still shocked as heck.  Shot so was I!  I've never heard of this happening!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do u think? and I'll be updating soon since well no school haha see u awesome ppl soon!

comment? vote?

thanks for reading <3 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

174K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...