My Professor

By soulsloverlife

Gabriela Romando ~ The popular senior that has the men at school on their knees for her. Giovanni Hernandez... More

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
| SEVEN |
|EIGHT|
|NINE|
| ELEVEN |
| TWELVE |
| THIRTEEN |
| FOURTEEN |
| FIFTEENTH |
| SIXTEEN |
| SEVENTEEN |
| EIGHTEEN |
| NINETEEN |
| TWENTY |
| TWENTY - ONE |
| TWENTY - TWO |
| TWENTY - THREE |
| TWENTY - FOUR |
| TWENTY - FIVE |
| TWENTY - SIX |
| TWENTY - SEVEN |
| TWENTY - EIGHT |
| TWENTY - NINE |
| THIRTY |
| THIRTY - ONE |
| THIRTY - TWO |
| THIRTY - THREE |
| THIRTY - FOUR |
| THIRTY - FIVE |
|THIRTY - SIX |
| THIRY - SEVEN |
| THIRTY - EIGHT |
| THIRTY - NINE |
| FORTY |
| FORTY - ONE |
| FORTY - TWO |
|FORTY - THREE|
|FORTY - FOUR|
| FORTY - FIVE |
| FORTY - SIX |
| FORTY - SEVEN |
| FORTY - EIGHT |
| FORTY - NINE |
| FIFTY |
| FIFTY - ONE |
| FIFTY - TWO |
| FIFTY - THREE |
| FIFTY - FOUR |
| FIFTY - FIVE |
| FIFTY - SIX |
| FIFTY - SEVEN |
| FIFTY - SEVEN |
| FIFTY - EIGHT |
| FIFTY - NINE |
| SIXTY |
| SIXTY - ONE |
| SIXTY - TWO |
| SIXTY - THREE |
| SIXTY - FOUR |
| SIXTY - FIVE |
EPILOGUE
Thank you

| TEN |

6.9K 100 16
By soulsloverlife

<France>
Time: 7:45pm

I walked into the club and went straight to where I needed to go.

"Roman?" I ask the man behind the counter serving drinks.

He turns my way and his eyes light up "Gabriella" he walks over to me.

He gives me a side hug, "okay so for the 'thing' you'll go back behind stage and look for room 107, knock twice or he'll think your some random person" he walks me to the backstage, "and when you get in the room act normal and be yourself" he says before I leave to the back rooms.

I get to room 107 and knock twice, I hear a quiet 'come in' and I walk in.

It's a dark black room with red velvet curtains and a big large seat in the middle with a chair matching the desk.

I walk towards the desk and stop in front of it. "I'm Gabriella Romando....Roman sent me" I say and he turns around.

God damn.

He's really fine.

He's got big broad shoulders, with tattoos on his hands and neck, and his height...oh god he's got to be at least 6'3 not as tall as Giovanni but- wait why am I comparing?

"I know who you are" he says coldly.

Rude much?

Why are men always assholes.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

After about a hour of him talking about the job, he finally gives me the contact to sign, I sign it willingly and hand it to him.

I also noticed Mr. Moon - learned that was his name during the meeting - was checking me out, now usually I don't care but I kinda felt uncomfortable.

At least I get my own dressing room, and I get three free outfits for starting out.

"Okay now your done tomorrow night will be your first day" He smirked.

"Okay" I nodded and walked out.

"Gabi" Roman yelled running to me.

"Yeah?" I ask stopping in front of him.

"Did you get the job" he asked and I nodded, "well don't fuck him" I give him a call confused look.

"Every stripper fucks moon to get more money or stripper outfits" Roman rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"I'm not that type of person Rome" I said and hugged him goodbye, before leaving.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

I get home and run straight to my room to order some 'outfits' and finish my homework that I still haven't finished.

I decided to order 3 black, 1 navy blue and then a white lingerie's and while I was at it I ordered my favorite lotion and perfume set from Victoria's Secret. I order them all and it came to $322.75, not a big deal sometimes I even spend $700 there.

Afterwards I start doing my math it only takes me a couple of hours to do all my homework.

I start to read 'the love hypothesis' by Ali hazelwood, it's a really good book I've read it about three times.

It's not my favorite book, but definitely one of them.

After I read half of the book I got up and strolled downstairs to the kitchen, to get some water.

I get ti the kitchen and see my dad and brothers sitting at the table.

"Hey dad! What are you doing here so early I though you didn't get off til 8" I said sitting on the bar stool to the counter.

"I got off early and I need to talk to you about something" he says and I nod.

"Me and Matheo are gonna be kn a trip for a few months - we're going to Germany, Italy and Australia - and I asked Giovanni if it would be okay for you and Enzo to be at his for a few months while me and Matheo are gone and he's alright with it" He said and my mouth would have gaped open if I didn't have self control, I take deep breaths to try and calm myself from having a fucking panic attack in front of my family.

"Why can't we stay here?" I ask.

"Because my cook and maids won't be here while I'm gone" father said and I nodded.

"Fine when do you leave?" I ask hoping it's not for a few weeks.

"Friday night" He says and I frown.

"Okay" I said.

"We'll be fine Gabi, If you get bored and lonely just bring a man over and play with him" Enzo says smirking.

I roll my eyes, "Enzo I'm not a slut like you are" I crossed my arms and get off of the bar stool.

"I am not" he crosses his arms copying me.

"You bring over like multiple different girls in just a day so yeah I think you are a slut" I said and he smirks.

"At least I'm not a virgin" He said.

"I'm not one" I said and he gasped.

"Who took it? Don't tell me it was Ethan, that dude has a short ass dick" Enzo startys blabbering until I stop him, by interrupting.

"I lost it by some randow guy at the club" I said and I saw theo's face turn red.

"What? You mean you don't even know the guy that took it" Theo raised his voice at me. "The guy that took your virginity could be a fucking old man in his 60's" He stood up an walked over to me.

No he's not 60 he's 27 dumbass.

"Don't make me remind you that your a fucking minor" He said and I just crossed my arms....again, "Don't make me remind you that this is my body and I can do whatever the hell I want with it, anytime andyday and any fucking place" I fired back.

"it's not your body till you're eighteen" Theo said and I couldn't even control my anger because I just punched him in the face.

"Oh shit!" Enzo exclaimed.

I look up at Theo seeing blood drip from nose.

"Don't say my body isn't mine because if it wasn't it wouldn't be attached to my fucking body" I said and stormed out of the face, but not before hearing Theo call me a bitch.

Suck my dick.

• I made a plan for my writing schedule on school days, I'll do my homework then after homework I'll write.

• My schedule will be I'll publish 2-7 chapters on Tuesdays.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 1074

Next update: October 31st.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 11.3K 58
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...
258K 20.6K 62
Confusion. Cliffhangers. Drama.
543K 15.3K 90
It's Collette's first day of senior year and she already can't wait for it to be over. She's a good student with an even bigger reputation to her tea...
640K 17.3K 52
A seemingly innocent girl draws the interest of her three new professors with a dark background, only they are unaware that her life is remarkably si...