FRAGILE HEART ( Kim Taehyung)

By Pvtgurlll

Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But a... More

part 1| GRADUATION
part 2 | KIMS?
part 3 | we met again ?
part 4 | fasten your seat belt
part 5 | GIRLFRIEND?
part 6 | CAN I HUG YOU?
part 7 | REUNION
part 8 | IT CAN'T BE HER
part9 | TIED UP IN A BOND
part 10 | HIS REPUTATION
part 11 | HOPE YOU WON'T BREAK ME
part 12 | JIWOO
part13 | PERSONAL DIARY
part 14 | STAY
part15 | HANGOUT
part 16 | I'M SORRY
part 17 | WHY ME?
part 18| FLASHBACK
part19 | HATE YOU
part 20 | RUDE
part 21| CAN'T YOU LOVE ME?
part 22 | PAST
part23 | SAVE ME
part 24 | BUSSINESS TRIP
Part 25 | JIWOO'S WEDDING
part 26 | MINA & YERI
Part 27 | MINE
Part 28 | JEALOUSLY
Part 29| DATE
Part 30 | MOM
Part 31 | Who ?
Part 32 | Betrayal
Part 33 | Fate
part 34 | My Boss
Part 35| Take over
Part 36 | We used to be..
Part37 | I'll always look for you
Part 38 | I'm still me
Part 39 | Remember me
Part 40| flabbergasted
Part 41| Daddy issues
Part 43 | Marry me .
part 44 | Epilogue: you & I 4ever
New cover

part 42| You & I

960 31 57
By Pvtgurlll

The bell ranged again and this time I know I should have him in. I should not ignore him and show my back. I opened the door not fully but enough to peek between the thin space. 

Taehyung's worried face flashed on the door . In a sec the door is fully opened, I jerked back a little due is sudden actions. He cups my face with both hands. "God yn! Why were you ignoring my calls."

Somehow my body stifens with the warmth of his hands. I close my eyes for a brief moment. I might have imagined him. But when my eyes opened he was still there. I won't give up on you. His words from the last conversation we had ranged in my head .

"I.. I wasn't ignoring you" he uncups my face. I feel the cold air as the absence of his warm palms. "I'm not gonna buy it, you surely were". There's the moment I know he's wasn't wrong. I was surely ignoring him because of my lack of interest in anything these days. I have locked myself in this house for not know what.

I'm not afraid of anyone, I keep telling myself. But the day still haunts me . I had no idea who that guy was, who almost knocked me out until I ran away from his grasp .

When I don't answer him . I see flame burning in his eyes. His jaw twitch. Right now I have no energy to deal with any of this. "Why are you here "

"I don't see any reason not to be here after you making me worried like sick." He growls
"I just .." he cuts me
"You were not even coming to office that's so unprofessional of you Ms yn "
Oh now he has to boss me around at my place.
"I don't see any reason to come to work after I sent my resignation letter" I  would've sent him a resignation letter right after yeri's wedding.
"I don't consider that, you can't resign until and unless I fire you remember?"

The balls he has to piss me off right now. 
"I don't give a damn about the contract, I'm not continuing to work and that's final "
"Sure you'll darling"  darling? He hasn't changed a bit . He pins me against the wall by my arms. My wounded arms. I hiss as soon as I felt the pain burning in me .

My reaction didn't take him long to realise what was happening. He glanced at my arms. His eyes enlarge as he observed my arms. He would have seen it either way. I was wearing a sleeveless dress just below my knees.

"Who did this to you?" He asks in such a range. It made me shiver.

Tell him
He needs to know .
I heard my inner voice telling me to do so but my stubborn ass did otherwise.
I pushed him a bit, so there's appropriate space between us . "Why do you care?"

"Don't fucking test my patience yn. I won't be here if I don't care about you. I won't be here every night to check your room lights go off when you go to bed safely. I won't be chasing after you to forgive me, gimme a last chance. I won't do none of these if I didn't care for you "

He was here every night? Now that's kind of new info.
" You were here every night? " He shakes his head
" Doesn't matter. I would do that rest of my life even if you won't forgive me. But it'll give me assurance that you're safe sound." His eyes never leaving mine

" I asked you something. Who did this to you? Tell me . Cause I fucking need to chopp that bastard's hand for touching what's mine " his voice deepens as he spoke.

" Just because I'm a woman that doesn't mean I can't protect myself " I roar like an angry tigeress.
" I'm not protecting you because you're a woman...
I'm protecting you because you're my woman. I swear yn of anybody harm you there's no option for them other than death. And I'll fucking kill any person before I let them harm you "  the rage in his eyes threatening me to split out the truth.
He rubs his face and sighs.

" Don't test me kitten and tell me what happened " my heart dances with the name he just called me by. I annoyingly sigh

" Fine! I was out for grocery shopping and later I felt  someone was following me . I started running fast until I tripped over and fell down. He grabbed my arms and dragged me to an unknown alley . I couldn't see his face because it was dark. "

"He took out a knife and cut my skin on my arms then  said I should not be roaming freely after me and you ruined him. He said I makes you happy and he fucking can't bear that sight of you. Somehow I saved myself and ran away"

" Did you saw his face ? " I shook my head. " No but I guess I heard his name when someone called him on his phone. The person was probably yelling at the phone. Umm I guess it was Jay " as soon as I say his name his jaw twitched. His face shown anger 10 times more than actually it was.

He spam his fist right beside the wall near me. I flinch. " I should have killed that bastard with my bare hands, I'll kill him! I'll fucking kill that bastard " as he was about to head out I stopped him my grabbing his hand with my left and placed my right hand on his chest.

He's starting to worry me. He's anger.
" Taehyung what are you even talking about? " My face soften because I'm afraid what he might do next.

" You don't remember Jay  I don't you about? " Jay? I squinted my eyes . But then it clicked me . He did told me jay. The one Ari cheated with and taehyung's business rival and the one who's responsible for all the mess happening in our lifes.

"He's the one.."
"Yes he's. And now he's gonna be death because he has touched what's mine. I'm gonna tear his hands out of his body"

"You won't do anything taehyung.. no " panicked rushed over me .

"You can't stop me yn, this time either he's dead or I'll torture him until he's death"  that's it . He stromps out . He doesn't turn back even after hearing my yellings . He'll kill him and get himself into trouble. I need to do something..

Jimin...

My phone--- shit where's my phone. I searched for my phone in living room until I realised I left it in my room. Rushing through the stairs then my room I unlock my phone looking for his number.

Jimin.

He didn't pick my call.

I dialed again.

Fail.

After trying for nmth times he finally did.

"God yn what's the rush? Sorry I was in important meeting" he starts first
"Jimin"   my voice broke, indicating how vunerable I might be. Sure he felt it.

" Help me please.. taehyung he.. he'll kill him. He's gone after him.." as my voice broke I kept shuttering, assuming he barely understood a word I said.

" First of all what's wrong and please calm down yn I can't help you if you won't clear it out ". I explain him everything from start . Including the situation happened to me days before and how taehyung found my wound, the way he was fuming when he strompt out.

I heard him sigh in relief " he deserves to be killed . I'm not gonna stop him yn, he should've done this 5years ago, and if you're worried about taehyung, don't worry Jay won't do anything to him. He's much of a coward.

The hell is he talking about? The heck I'm begging him to help me and he's going in opposite way.

"The hell you're talking jimin ? You serious? I can't.. what if sometimes happens to him? I can't lose him. No. I want you to take me to him rn or it's over between us. Our friendship is done if anything happens to taehyung"

The thought of taehyung being hurt made me shiver. He's unplan whereas Jay might have done everything through a plan. What if it's all a game of his to get taehyung in his hands.

"You can't be serious rn. Are you hearing yourself? Taehyung will kill me---" I cut him off

"I want you here in 10 " I hung up the call.

I anxiously wait for for jimin to show up, which he did after 15 mins .

" Are you sure ? Think twice it's not safe for you. Taehyung---- " before he could start again with his lecture I shh him.

Taehyung pov

He's out of hand. Before I would just ignore him, his threats, even got Ari from his hands then my accident. It's all his fucking plan. I would have let him go after all these years. But he touched yn .

He hurted her, he's the reason were apart, and today if I let him go alive I won't be able to sleep peacefully. The guilt of not saving yn will eat me alive .

Yn won't tell me anything. That's the only thing I hate about her. She won't open up but rather endure everything that's happening to her. I don't even blame her . Her past made her who she's. But I vow to keep her happy and safe.  And that's not happening until fucking Jay park is out of picture.

That coward bastard knows how to stab from back. No wonder I'm always ahead of him. I'm anything but a coward. He always had issues with me . Whether it's about being top in class or being best in everything I do. I would never know his fucking real face until I found out Ari cheated on me with him.

I always had a feeling she's was a pawn for him to get me. He got her pregnant and dumb her. She lost her first child because of him. I care less Ari was my past but yn, she's my present my future. I would rather death shoot everyone before I let anyone hurt her.

I called my right hand Daniel who has been working for me for years. One of the men I trust. "Send me where abouts of Jay park right now " I growl.
"Rightway sir."

Halting the car outside my office building I sauntered in taking the elevator as I walked in my office. Opening the drawer that I haven't opened since ages . It's time to use this. I grabbed the gun fully loaded tucking behind my suit jacket.

I have not used this gun for a long time. Now it's time to use it. It's gonna be a good game. He provoked the monster to wake up inside me which I've buried long back.

Daniel never disappoints me . I'm already on my way to Jay's penthouse which he's hidding in. That bastard doesn't know nothing hides from me. As I halted the car outside his penthouse building soon I found myself in elevator. I don't care about the damn security he would've been having. I'm gonna kill them all how comes in my way.

As I sauntered out of elevator I smirked in amusement, because the victory is already mine. No security. How foolish of him. The door was open when I walked in. I frowned. The fuck anyone would leave the door open. I took cautions. I'm not afraid of him but that fucking son of bitch stabs from back.

Guarded myself to his bedroom. It's empty. Kitchen, it's empty. But when I noticed the door of a room slightly opened, I knew he was there. I spammed the door open . He was sitting on his office chair. He didn't look at me . Eyes on his laptop.

"Oh welcome my dear Kim Taehyung, I was expecting you" anger roar in me with the tone of his voice. He started laughing like a maniac like he's.

"You're fool Kim Taehyung, you think you bought yourself here?" He chuckles "nahh I brought you. You got tricked by me, I wanted to kill yn that night, that sexy lover of yours, I must say you got yourself a hot one---" he couldn't complete his sentence, I threw a punch at him. He stumble backward and fell down. I got on top of him punching his face like I punch my punching bag.

" HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SHIT FROM THAT DIRTY MOUTH OF YOURS " he coughed blood." You're gonna pay for" punch "touching" another punch "what's mine " another one. By the time I knew his nose was broken .

Suddenly his two of the men bargged in pulling my figure away from him and hitting me. Must be his bodyguards . Losers can't even through a good punch. They pissed me off, because I'm fighting with someone who's not my level. I threw my shoulders back . Which results his men to fall.

"These loser bodyguard of yours will not work. Atleast be a man now. Not like a coward you're." I challenged him. He stumbled on his feets ." You made my life miserable taehyung, just my existing, you made me a monster, you took the girl I love---"

" You fucking didn't loved her, you used her as a pawn, she lost her only child because of a bastard like you "

" The past moments that she spend with me was beautiful until she refused to obey me, I gave her everything fucking thing money, gifts, foods, even kept her away from the world to keep her safe, wondering if she would run back to you... Fucking bitch pissed me off" I snorted on his statement.
" No you never actually loved Ari , your enviness from me made you did this. And how you call love is manipulation, controlling which a lover would never to to his lover. Ari lost me the moment she was in your arms ."

" Aww look what love made you-- " I found myself choking him . Pinning his body against the window.
" Why were you following jiwoo? Fucking tell me why you did this to yn? She is innocent. She has nothing to do with you" .

The audacity he has to laugh . I choke him harder, that he's coughing. Fighting for breath. After  almost giving him the taste of death. I let him go . Pointed my gun at him.

"It's your fucking fault taehyung. My father wants me to be like you. And I fucking don't want it . He wished if you were his son. You fucking stole everything from me."  I smirked

" Give me the honor to satisfy your father by killing a useless piece of shit like you. He'll be unbothered. "
And I know I pressed the right string. In a sec he takes his gun from the back of his shirt and points at my face.

We're pointing a gun a eachother. He has fear in his eyes. And I've rage, that may want him six feet down, until he don't even exist.

His hands are trembling. Fucking coward . He fires the bullet I did at the same time.

  Y/n pov

  "Where are we exactly going?"
"Exactly where his locations show". After tracking his location we found out he's in some building. We stood outside with no idea  which floor to search for him, until Jimin spoke.

"Oh! It's where Jay lives. Taehyung might be at his penthouse" I ran in the elevator dragging jimin by hand. I hope we're not late. Only if anyone knows how vulnerable I'm right now. When the elevator stopped, we found the front door opened .

I slowly walked in, my heart loudly hammering against my chest. A gunshot voice echoed from upstairs, for which my body flinched.
" Taehyung" I almost yelled in fear. Surely it was barely audible for anyone.

Jimin immediately ran upstairs cursing. I followed him. When we reached the door which was half opened. I see two men unconscious lying on the floor . Taehyung's back is visible to us. As he moves sensing our presence I see blood on his body.

I gasp loudly putting my hands on my mouth . He's holding a gun in his hands. Jay's dead body flashed behind him. He looks at Jimin with such anger. I shivered . Even though I'm afraid of him right now. I approached him. His eyes soften at me. He held up a hand to touch me  but I flinched.

Taehyung's pov

She flinches as I was about to hold her. Shit she should not be here. She was not supposed to be here. I look over her shoulder at Jimin giving him death glare.
He mouthed me "she blackmailed me, no choice"

I closed my eyes for a sec . I kept my gun back. " What are you doing here sweetheart ?" 
" You killed him taehyung " she mutters slowly . She's holding on her tears.
I cupped her face " he touched you.

" What if I had lost you? " When she looks up into my eyes . I'm surprised. She's mad at me not for killing someone but she was afraid I might get hurt.
" You won't " I gave her a sweet smile.
" You're crazy taehyung, he fucking had a gun in his hands, what if it was you who was shot. If cops found out they'll take you away from me... No you're not going anywhere, prison isn't good. I know how it feels"

My heart clenched at her last words. Only if that day I trusted her enough, nothing would've happened. I was bound my passion and enthusiasm towards work. She hugs me tightly.

"Don't leave me, I don't have anyone"
"Princess, I swear I'm not going anywhere, look at me" she refuses first but when she finally did, her eyes are red. God I love this woman so much that it fucking hurts to see her in tears.

" I hate you, what do you think of yourself, you can't just shoot anyone. What in world you have gun with you? "
She's cute. She probably don't realise it.

"I'm a billionaire, no one can touch me . I got my men "
" You should haven't come here, come lets get you home ".

•••

Y/n pov

I recall everything happened today. Was I drunk? High? What in the world I told him "what if I lost you? " I slept in his car. I remember him carrying me to my bedroom, also looking around my room. Also found a note from him "take rest I'll be there tonight" .

The stunt he pulled up today has almost shaken me . I imagine taehyung has a caring &soft guy and sometimes aggressive when he's pissed, yeah but killing a person? . The sight of a dead body lying behind him.  The picture Blood flowing from his chest, where he exactly shot him run through my mind.

Do I not know him enough? Is he a mafia?. I don't think mafia really exist, do they?. Oh my God! Did I married a mafia? I guess I'm going crazy. Shaking off my weird thoughts, I hoop in the shower after grabbing my clothes.

As the warm water flows through my skin it somehow calms me down. I spent almost an hour in bathroom. When I sauntered out I find taehyung sitting on my bed looking through the book I was reading. How did he get in?

I don't remember when but I snatched the book from him hiding behind me . Thank God I'm fully dress.
"What are you doing here?"  He leans back, resting his body on his elbow.
"Told ya, I'll be here tonight"
"Gee I never told ya to come, how did you get in?"
"I took your home keys"
"You've stolen that" I muttered under my breath. He didn't heard me . But he observes me for good 2mins as I dry out my hair.
"What you need kim" I picked the night serum I've bought recently, applying on my face I turn to face him.

"Just checking on you"
"You did good 4mins "
"I didn't know you were observing thoroughly"  oh yeah honey I did. Cause your gaze is making me go weak on my knees and I don't know what's happening to me when I'm with you.

"I didn't" I lied .
"Surely you didn't" a teasing smirked formed on his face. I wanna hold his face in my hands. NO! What I'm even thinking.
"How's your arm now ?"
"Good" earlier It used to give me burning sensation but it's good now. The oientment he applied was helpful. I'm hoping the scar will fade away soon. But it will at least take months.
"We need to talk" I say . I took a seat on the edge of the bed .
"What just happened today taehyung?"
He sits straight. "What about today"
"You know what I'm talking about. You shot him? You killed a person taehyung".

"Oh , are you afraid of me ?"
"Will you shoot me too?" I tease him. I know he would never do that.
"Yeah, maybe " I rolled my eyes .
"I won't shoot you, Jay should've been dead long before, if it's for him nothing would have happened. He ruined everything"
"Are you in mafia ?" I finally gathered the courage to ask him. He shook his head as no.
"The gun is for my protection. Earlier when I was in abroad some creeps used to follow me, one even attacked me , after that I got myself a gun with license. If I case you're worrying about me going to prison for killing a man, then chill out. Not even a word will go out. To the world he just disappeared"

"I'm not worried about you , why would I" I lied again. Now he's grinning at me . He knows I'm lieing. I just wanna disappear. I can't embarrass myself more.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" I run my schedule in my mind. I'm free ig . Me and Mina aren't meeting tom . We would rather hang out on Saturday nights.

"I'm free " a big grin spread on his face. Something about his grin makes me suspicious " great I'm taking you one date tomorrow. At 12 pm, be ready" he says and when I eye him with curiosity he sighs .
"I hope you didn't forget about our date, and I'm yet to prove myself to you. I'm willing to do anything for you to take me back. I won't give up" .
"Oh " I don't know what i should have replied him. I find myself speechless at those topics..

"I'll give you a day off tomorrow, you can rest a bit more and be ready at 12. "

"Taehyung I told ya before and I hope we're not getting on his again---"

"I'm not firing you yn, no way "

"I want to resign"
"Not happening" geeez I swear he's pissing me off.
"Why not "
"Cause I want you in front of my eyes always, I'm traumatized by the time I've spend without you yn. Everytime, every fucking time you're always on my mind. Every single thing reminds me of you. I'm losing my mind if I don't see you , talk to you, touch you. Please just don't do this at least, don't go hard on me " he rests his elbows on his knees leaning down the head.

" taehyung, look at me " he looks up at me .
"I don't enjoy this anymore, I know that you really care about me, but I'm just trying to be happy at this phase, I'm tryin to be selfish for once. I wanna do what I really want to. This time I want me to treat myself right. I've been so harsh on myself. It's hurting the little yn I've in me.
I think... I might want to open a cafe, this time I want to be happy for real. I guess this might make me happy. I've some of my savings that might help a lot . I've already found a place for cafe, it's 15 mins far from here. If in future I found myself not enjoying what I do, maybe I can go for next. I wanna work in book store. I love reading books.... I think it makes me really happy" 

when I finish talking, he's listening like it's his job and he loves his job. He gives me the sweetest smile. Embracing me in his arms, kisses near my ear. "I'm sorry, I was being selfish, no matter what you do yn I got your back. Cafe it is then your opening a cafe."

I'm smiling like an idiots, I hide myself in his chest "I forgive you" I mumbled.
He pulls me back and faces me "I forgive you taehyung, I want you to make it right this time, I'm tired of of run away. I want us to be forever, you and I forever "

A/N: hi there lovelies. So many people saving my book. God I'm so surprised. It's delay again. My life kinda stucks. Cllg and everything. Dropping this part here, then later I need to go somewhere... Do comment if you like it . :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1K 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...
567K 25.3K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
150K 5.6K 25
When two cold people are bounded in a forced marriage because if their parents happiness Y/N: DONT ACT LIKE MY REAL HUSBAND ITS JUST A CONTRACT MARR...
74.1K 2.6K 30
tae - wifey did you like the kiss? y/n - will i be shameless if i said i loved it (kissing again) tae - nope!! not at all ...