Our Lost Princess

By nerdywriter88

This story will show you how in one minute destiny can be so kind and how next moment destiny can be so cruel... More

Author note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1.9K 66 10
By nerdywriter88

Grace/Evelyn's pov

Getting annoyed with sunrays I decided to open my eyes. I rubbed my eyes slowly and looked around to see myself in a big and beautiful room and also I was sleeping in the world's softest mattress. But wait. I'm not in hospital anymore. Good thing. But I'm also not in my dorm. Bad thing.

Where am I? Am I kidnapped? But why would someone kidnap me? And if they do, they will not left me open to run away that too in this heavenly room.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking all these rubbish things when I can simply get off the bed and look around to know my location.

But as soon as I kept my foot down, I winced in pain. That's when I realised that one of my ankle was also injured. Sighing I took careful steps. When I was looking around the room my gaze went towards the wall clock which says it's 7:15 AM.

Again I looked around the room to find something but got nothing. But when I turned towards the bed something caught my attention.

A big frame was hanging above the bed which had Liam and Celia's picture in wedding outfits. I frowned looking at that.

Am I in Celia's home or I can say in her room? But why?

Getting annoyed I searched for my phone but I didn't find that. That's when I remembered that I was asking Celia about my phone when I was in hospital and she said that she had my phone. Damn!

I have to find her.

With this thought in my mind I went towards the door and opened that. But as soon as I opened the door, I found few mens and a women in black uniform and one women in nurse uniform sitting in the nearby couch. I frowned looking at them and they too looked shocked.

"Miss, are you okay?" The women in nurse uniform asked coming near me and looked at me to check on my injury.

"Yes, I'm ok" I muttered looking at her and others in confusion.

"I'll go and inform about you to Mr and Mrs Parkar" One man in black uniform said looking at me and ran away to God knows where.

"What's happening?" I asked the nurse but she didn't gave me an answer.

I frowned at her and started walking away but she stopped me.

"Miss Parkar your ankle is still injured. Please avoid walking" She said and I looked at her confused. In the meantime Liam's parents came running to Me?

"I'm not parkar. I'm Grace Adams" I said turning towards her to which she looked at me confused.

"But they said you are E.." She was about to say something but stopped when Mr Parkar stopped her through his eyes. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Gr.. Grace, are you ok?" Mrs Parkar asked caressing my cheek.

"Y-yes. I'm ok" I said awkwardly and moved back a little. She seemed to notice that as her eyes turned sad.

I kinda felt bad for her as she was concerned for me only but come on, I'm still feeling shy around her.

"Are you still hurt?" Mr parkar asked and I denied through my head.

"Why did you woke up soon. You should have slept more" Mrs Parkar asked but this time without touching me.

"I generally wake up at this time in the morning so out of habit I woke up" I said and they smiled at me.

"Where am I?" I asked even though I knew where am I.

"You are in your house" Mrs Parkar said and I looked at her in confusion.

"She means you are in our house and whole night you were sleeping in Liam and Celia's room" Mr Parkar said and I hummed.

"But why? I mean, I was supposed to stay in hospital, no? And who got me here?" I asked and they sighed.

"Yes but you got discharged yesterday only. You were sleeping so I got you here" Mr Parkar said and I widened my eyes in shock.

I got discharged? How? I don't remember me paying my bills? How did they let me go without paying the bills? Ugh.. Where is Celia? I have to ask her.

"Thank you so much for your help mr and mrs Parkar. I will always remember this and I will always be grateful to you guys" I smiled at them even though I was worried. They seemed shocked after my small speech and a sad look reflected in their faces but they quickly masked their emotions. I frowned at them.

"You don't have to thank us, Grace" Mrs Parkar said with a small sad smile.

"You go and get ready. She *point towards the nurse* will help you. And then come for breakfast. I will make chicken soup for you, ok" Mrs Parkar said and I felt little guilty for making her sad earlier.

"That's so sweet of you Mrs Parkar" I said to her and she smiled brightly at me.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

I am inside the most beautiful washroom I have ever seen in my life. I never ever thought that a washroom could be this beautiful and expensive.

Seriously. Liam and Celia are so lucky. Even their washroom is this much beautiful, forget about their room and other places.

I got inside the bathtub *yayy* my first time in a bath tub. I grinned and got myself a nice bath for the first and the last time in my life.

When I was done with my bath, I wrapped a fluffy white towel and came out. That nurse was still their but this time with a bag in her hand.

"Mrs Parkar has send these clothes for you miss par- uh miss Adams" She said and I nodded. Later she went out as I had to change.

I pulled the stuffs outside. Their was a beautiful sky blue color one shoulder dress with little slit on one side. And oh my god, this dress is so beautiful and it looked expensive as well.

They shouldn't have spend their hard earned money on me. *Sigh*

I was debating whether to wear this dress or not. But I realised I had no other option so I decided to wear that.

Once I wore that dress I went towards the king size mirror and my eyes widened in shock.

Is this me?

When did I became so beautiful? I should avoid looking myself in mirror. I might became my own crush. I giggled at my lame joke and brushed my hairs. Later I applied a moisturizer and lip balm which was placed their.

Once I was confirmed that I'm looking good I went towards the door.

When I came out of the room, that nurse along with two mens stood up who were earlier resting in the nearby couch. I narrowed my gaze at them but they seemed unaffected.

When I looked around myself I got confused as I didn't knew the way. But that nurse seemed to get my problem so she gestured me towards a way. I smiled at her and followed her, slightly limping cause of my injured ankle.

I was following her but what surprised me that those black uniform mens were following me. Seems like they also aren't familiar with this house.

When we were in what seems like a dinning room, that nurse stopped and those mens too. I looked around to see Mrs Parkar was coming towards me along with a women.

"Good morning Ev" That women said hugging me.

"Emily" Mrs Parkar called her to which she broke the hug and smiled at me before looking at Mrs Parkar.

But as soon as she looked at Mrs Parkar she seemed shocked and again turned to me.

"I mean Grace, sorry. I actually forgot your name" She said and nervously smiled at me but this time I was suspicious.

Something is definitely fishy. Everyone in their family calls me Ev first and later they call me Grace. And Ev is not evening. Ev is something else or may be someone else. But who?

"Uh.. Grace. Come let's have breakfast. I made chicken soup for you" Mrs parkar said and I nodded.

When we three settled ourselves in the respective chairs, Mr Parkar too came and joined us.

A buttler came and served us our breakfast. When he served chicken soup for me I smiled at him gratefully.

When I looked inside the bowl, I almost lost my breath. This is looking so delicious. I licked my lips and grinned looking at the soup but than heard a chuckle beside me.

I turned to see Liam was beside me and was laughing at my expressions.

When did he came?

"Come on, have it, little one" He said ruffling my hairs to which I slapped his hand away.

"Where is Celia?" I asked looking around for her.

"She is sleeping" Liam said with a smile. I nodded and had my soup.

As soon as I taste that, I moaned in happiness. This is the best ever soup I had in my life.

"Seems like you liked it" Liam asked chuckling.

"I loved it" I grinned and turned towards Mrs Parkar "This soup is really very delicious Mrs Parkar. Thank you so much for making this" I said smiling brightly at her to which her face turned happy.

Soon we all finished our breakfast and rs Parkar made me eat apple forcefully saying that I need energy to heal fast.

Soon Celia joined us. I was dying to ask her about my bills but other peoples were their so I was feeling shy. But I decided to ask her after sometime. And also I have to go back to my dorm.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And also share this story with your friends and family. And check my other books too.

Thank you (❁´◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 22.2K 81
[18+ audience] "Be mine." "F-for how long ?" I stuttered asking him bluntly. "Forever!" He mumbled and pecked my forehead sending me to cloud nine...
11M 602K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
8.9K 501 42
JAY : Being a single dad is most responsible Plus hectic task. But at the same time it's really a beautiful and Amazing feeling in the world, Seeing...
408K 9.5K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...