(づ'⩌')づY/NxFamily! (中育が)𝘮𝘢�...

Oleh kyugolenny

ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵃ ʳᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ʸ/ⁿ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉʳ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ! \(✧ヮ✧)/ 𝘠/𝘕 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘪�... Lebih Banyak

𝙔/𝙉 𝙓 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀 (𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚)
𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖! (𝘹 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺!)
𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰! (𝘹 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)

2.6K 60 39
Oleh kyugolenny

Y/N excitedly bounced as he stood next to Loid in the hallway of the building. Y/N was dressed in his most presentable-casual outfit. Loid got a notification on his phone and proceeded to open the door to the building to reveal Yor dressed quite nicely with a neat red dress shirt, an adorable white headband, and elegant golden earrings to finish. As soon as she hears the door open, she turns their way. 

"Is the everything?" Loid asks with a kind smile on his face. 

"Yes." She stands straight and smiles.

"I can help carry!" Y/N enthusiastically goes up to one of her boxes. It just happens to be the one that's filled with most of her sharp objects.

"A-Actually! How about you carry this one..!" She stops him before he can get the box and hands him a smaller and safer one. 

"You pack quite light." Loid said as he grabbed another set of boxes.

❝◟✿◞❞

Y/N huffs as he finally drops the last box. Yor has already started to open some of the boxes, as did Loid. 

"Um. Loid, about the sleeping arrangements.." Yor says as she covers the lower half of her face with her bed set.

"Separate, of course. We'll just act the part when we have guests." Loid says as he carries some of her stuff to her room. 

"R-Right, of course." She finally brings her face from the covers. Y/N carries some of her smaller pillows as he stands behind her. 

"Well-came to Anya's house!" Anya gets up from her place by the TV to greet Yor.

"Thank you very much for having me, Miss Anya." She replies cheerfully. 

"Oh! I forgot to say welcome too." Y/N thinks out loud. 

"It's alright!" She beams at Y/N, which makes his face heat up. 

'She's very pretty!

"You're a mother now! Hurray!" Anya said as she waved her hands around in triumph. 

"Our mother!" Y/N beamed a bright smile. 

Yor blushed in return to the attention. 

"I'll help too!" Anya said as she picked up a tiny box.

"Oh yes, just so you know. I have a friend in the court, and he gave me paperwork to prove we've been married for a year. As for why we've been living separated for so long and what to tell your brother, we can work on later." Loid said as he got out the kitchen.

'Father has other friends?' Y/N tilted his head a bit.

"Right, okay!" Yor says.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"I wanna show Ms. Yor around!" Y/N stated as he held Yor's hand.

"Take your sister with you, and don't forget we have to practice the interview after this." Loid said as he put the last of Yor's things in her room. 

"Sister! Come on!" He led Yor to the kitchen and Anya enthusiastically followed.

"This is the kitchen!" Anya spread her arms out once again and yelled it in a high pitch tone. 

"Father is a great cook." Y/N added.

"Is that so!" Yor said as she clasped her hands together.

Y/N and Anya led Yor around all the places in the house, Y/N tried to contain his excitement while doing so, but failed a couple of times, especially when showcasing his electronics collection.

"This is MY room! Welcome!" Y/N said as he opened his room door. The room had a [favorite color] theme. He had 1 bookshelf and a dresser with finished projects on top of it. He also had a large table in his room with an unfinished project on it. 

"Thank you for having me!" Yor politely spoke. 

"Brother has a cute kitty robot in here somewhere..." Anya said as she looked under his bed and desk for it. 

'Robot?' Yor thought as she tilted her head, then she looked more closely at his room. It was filled with many different gadgets and such. 

"I don't know where he is right now... but-" Just as Y/N was about to continue, Anya yelped as she got jumped on by a tiny cat robot. It was really just a robot with a cat stuffy over it. Still cute, nonetheless.

"Mew." The robot spouted out a robotic meow. 

"Ah, Here it is!" Anya said excitedly as she carried it to Yor. 

"Very nice!" Yor exclaimed. 

°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°

(It just says red string for anybody who's wondering)

They'd finally made their way to Yor's room. 

"And this is mother's room!" Anya said as she clasped the doorknob with both her hands.

"This way, Ms. Yor!" Y/N said as he pulled Yor to her room. 

She stood in front of her bed and looked around at it in awe.

"What a perfectly splendid room!" She held her hands together and happily smiled. 

"I'm glad you like it." Loid said as he brought in the last box for Yor's room. 

"How do you like the way the furniture is said up? I've given the place a light clean-up." He said as he placed the box down. 

"Oh, yes. This will do nicely!" She answered.

"Anya helped clean too!" Anya stated.

"Me too!" Y/N added onto Anya. 

"Did you now? Thank you so much!" Yor once again gave a kind smile to the children. 

"I did good. I did good?" Anya turned to Loid. 

"All you did was knock over a bucket. And Y/N wasn't even there." Loid mumbled the last part but Y/N still heard him. 

Y/N and Anya both gave a stunned look at Loid's remark. 

"What ever shall I do, You guys are letting me stay in such a nice room..." Yor said.

"What are you saying? Make yourself at home. Better yet, do whatever you want. It's your house too, after all." Loid looked up at Yor with a kind smile.

Loid then walked out the room.

"I'll come back for any empty boxes." Loid said as he gave one glance back, then made his way through the hallway.

However, before Loid could even leave the area, she had already finished packing!

'SO COOL!' Y/N thought to himself.

"Mr. Loid, I finished!" Yor said as she poked outside the door to let him hear her more clearly. 

"You're quite efficient." Loid said in a calm and pleased tone. 

Loid then reenters the room which causes Y/N and Anya to explore the unpacked stuff. Something in Yor's room reflected light onto his eye, he searched around to see what it could've been to see Anya almost opening a box titled "Bedroom 1". Once Yor realized the box was being opened she quickly stopped Anya. 

"Miss Anya! I'll open that one!!" Yor held her hands out indicating Anya to stop. This made Y/N all the more curious what was in that box. 

~●○°●○°●○~

Y/N sat up straight in his seat at the table as he conversed with Anya about something spy related.

"What'll you have Mr. Loid?" Yor said as she poured a teapot of hot water into a cup.

"I want cocoa!" Anya said from the table. 

"I want [favorite drink]!" Y/N raised his tone only by a little. 

"With sugar and milk, right?" Loid asked.

"Right!" Y/N and Anya responded together.

"Alright." Yor kindly spoke, her voice was soft and gentle.

Only a few minutes later, the table was full decorated with everyone's desired drinks and many different types of sweets. 

"Wow! Did you make these all by yourself, Mr. Loid?" Yor said as she looked at all the delicious cookies Loid had prepared.

"This is actually my first attempt at baking cookies. I followed the recipe to a T, so they came out alright." Loid responded modestly.

"Thank you!" Yor said as she took one of the cookies and ate it whole. She continued by saying, "They're delicious!" with a bright smile. 

Meanwhile, Y/N and Anya were scoffing at least 5 at once, then washing it down with milk and [favorite drink]. 

'Are they even chewing...' Loid looks at them concerned.

"You're a great cook, Loid!" Yor praised.

"I helped too!" Y/N said with his mouth full of cookies.

"Anya too!" Anya added with an adorable milk mustache.

"Is that so?" Yor looked at her happily.

"Anya, you just covered yourself in flour, then you picked away at the peanuts. Y/N was just reading the instructions and eating the cookie dough." Loid said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"It still helped!" Y/N argued.

Anya stayed silent as she was still stunned.

"Well, I guess we can get started on that interview practice now." Loid announced as he placed down his now finished cup of coffee.

★。\|/。★

Loid was now decked in formal attire; his hair was slicked back, and he had nice prescription glasses. He sat across from Y/N, Anya, and Yor with a clipboard in his hand. This was where the hard stuff starts!

"𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 is an elite school, one of the best in the country. The interview will not only assess the child, but the parent. The aim is to determine good breeding and cultural refinement. Is that understood?" Loid said as he distributed his eye contact among the three.

"Yup!" Y/N answered excitedly. 

"Then, question 1. First, please tell us your full name and address." He looked to Anya first.

"Anya.. F-Fauger. Address?" She tilted her head.

"Where we are now." 

"Oh! My house!" She answered confidently.

"Not what I meant.." Loid then looked to Y/N.

"Y/N Forguh! My house is... 128 Park place!" Y/N answered a little hesitantly.

"Its Forger, not Forguh, and our address is 128 Park Street." 

Y/N looked down in an ashamed manner as his face began to heat up profusely. 

"Err.. Ms. Anya and Mr. Y/N, what do you do for a weekend?" Loid continued.

"Father leaves me and Anya alone all day, so I build things!" Y/N answered quite honestly. 

"Anya watches TV all day! and eat peanuts!" Anya added.

"Hold on, you make us sound awful. Mrs. Forger."

"Yes!" Yor flinched a little. 

"What practical skills have you taught Anya that'd be perfect for Eden Academy?"

"Practical kills, you say? Um... practical... practical.. Causing heart failures, massive blood loss, breaking every bone in the body, or smashing the skull?" Yor said nervously.

Y/N and Anya look at Yor in horror, though Y/N is showing a hint of excitement. Weird kid.

"Let me rephrase. As a mother, what do you try to teach your child?"

"Huh? Um.. Shoot first, ask later?" She muttered.

'HUH?' Y/N stared blankly at Yor.

Loid sighed and placed down his clipboard, he then stood up and turned his back to the family.

"This isn't working. There's no way we'll make it through that interview. I'm giving up on the school." He said in an indifferent yet ashamed tone of voice.

"Mr. Loid! Please remember the wishes of your dear departed wife!" Yor said as she tilted her body forward in Loid's direction, with her fists close to her chest. 

"Yea!" Y/N added, imitating Yor's pose.

Loid ruffled his hair back to its normal state, then turned around to face the three. 

"Alright. Let's go out."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/N takes a deep breath in of the nice fresh air. He listens to the familiar ambience of cars passing by and his sister's tiny steps. He looks up to the bright blue sky, only to shield his eyes from the sun that blocked his gaze. Y/N had also managed to convince Loid to let Y/N take his cat-robot-thing with them on their nice family outing. 

"Outang! Outang! Outang!" Anya exclaimed as she took large steps in front of the rest of her family. 

"Ms. Anya, it's actually pronounced "Outing". Meow." The robot spoke. 

Yor jumped at the unfamiliar voice.

Anya stopped and waited for the family to catch up, and once Yor was next to her she raised her hand up.

"Mother, Hold hands?" She offered her extended hand to Yor.

Yor gasped at the sudden gesture and then politely accepted. Y/N then looked up at Loid, wondering if he was supposed to offer his hand as well. Loid felt Y/N gaze and looked down at him, then to the two girls. 

"You want to hold hands?" Loid extended his hand to Y/N.

Y/N only stared at the hand for a couple of seconds, then eventually took it. He wasn't going to be rude.

'Awk.' Y/N thought to himself while looking straight ahead.

As the family was about to continue walking Anya suddenly ran and hid by a nearby planter. The robot followed behind her for whatever reason. Yor pouted at Anya's escape. However, Y/N thought this a good opportunity to sneak both the parent's hands. When Yor felt Y/N's hand on hers she smiled a bit more. 

"Father, where're we going?" Y/N looked to Loid.

"Well, some of my friends from work got us a few different tickets from work." He said as he pulled out some old-looking tickets. 

"Like what?" Y/N asked again.

"Hmm.. Do you know what Opera is?" Loid said as he started walking again. 

Anya finally returned and squeezed between Y/N and Loid. She placed her hand in Y/N's as a replacement, and the other in Loid's.

"Op-bra?" Y/N tilted his head.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙿: 𝟷 

Go to the Opera!

(And watch videos.)

The lavish and ancient building, the yellow tinted lights, the large and wide ranges of people filling the building. A large stage being focused on, with one man in the center. Singing with his entire soul and body...

'This sucks-' Y/N said as he petted the robo-cat who was charging in his lap.

While Loid seemed to be enjoying the prestige and cultured performance known as Opera, Anya was sleep, laying on Loid's forearm. Yor looked like she had no idea what was going on, nor did she want to. Y/N was more focused on a game he was playing on robo-cat than anything. 

𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙿: 𝟸

Go to an Art Gallery! 

(And get crowded...)

"Anya, Indoor voices. Okay?" Loid said as he let go of the two children's hands so they could go see the painting they wanted to see.

"Kay'." Anya replied as she went to go see a nearby French painting.

Y/N nodded and took his cat from off the ground, and wandered around. He looked mostly at moral paintings or cartoons. He'd seen a sculpture of a giant Maneki-Neko (Lucky-Cat) and decided to get a closer look at it. He looked down at robo-cat, then to sculpture. 

"I should make you like one of these! Would you like that?" Y/N asked as he looked down at the cat. Though he was met with no response (cause it was charging), he decided he was do some upgrading once they got back home. 

He finally walked away from the enrapturing sculpture, only to be met with a Đ20 bill laid in front of him on the floor. 

"WOOHOO!" Y/N yelled in a happy voice, only to be met with some concerned stares around him.

Y/N finally went back with his family only to see Anya yelling inappropriate things about naked women and body's being chopped off and Yor was staring in awe at some... interesting paintings. Accompanied with a concerned Loid.

The family made their way to the exit but in front of the exit was a children's area for art. It was shaped like a tree in a fairytale book.

"I wanna do that!" Anya stopped in front of her family and pointed at the tree.

"Me too!" Y/N said with a bright smile. He did love to draw sometimes. 

"Okay, Okay. You both can go." Loid then turned his head to Yor

"Yor. Shall we go take a breather?" He said as he pointed towards the seating area.

"Yes!"

Y/N and Anya then went to the giant paper screens and drew away with all their hearts content. 

"Anya's house will be a big castle... Chimera will be a big boss of a secret agency!" She said as she drew lightly.

Y/N was drawing the newer design he wanted for robo-cat. Y/N wrote with his dominant hand and help robo-cat in the other. 

"Robo-cat! What colors do Maneki-Nekos come in?" He looked down at the cat.

The screen on the cat's back showed the words processing before it answered.

"There are many colors. For example, tri-colored, white, black, gold, red, even pink. They all have different meaning, meow." The cat said, which grabbed the attention of many other children around Y/N.

"WOAHH! Is that a robot-kitty?" One boy came over to Y/N and examined it.

"Woah! It's so cute!!" A girl came over and started to pet it. 

"Where'd you get it?" Another kid came over and asked. 

This led to more and more children in the play area coming over to Y/N and it was starting to be a bit crowded with children. 

'Someone help me-' Y/N thought as he looked around at the crowd of children surrounding him.

It's as if the gods were on Y/N's side when Loid and Yor came over to say it was time to go. The other children finally left Y/N alone. He'll admit the attention was nice though!

"I'm done!" Anya said as she turned to her brother, who's hair was now slightly messed up.

"What'd you two draw?" Yor asked as she bent down to look at Anya's drawing.

Anya looked worriedly at the two parents, then tried to cover her drawing.

"A pig flying in the forest, huh?" Loid panned.

"It's Mr. Chimera in a castle!" Anya exclaimed.

"And that's bondman!" Y/N said as he pointed at a person in Anya's drawing.

"S-Sure." Anya said, a bit dissapointed.

"So this is last week's episode then? So that must be the witchy princess then, right?" Loid pointed at another person in Anya's drawing.

"Oh! You drew robo-cat, too!" Y/N said excitedly.

"THAT'S A DOG!" Anya yelled.

"And what did you draw, Y/N?" Loid looked to Y/N.

Y/N walked to the other side of the paper and pointed at a pretty clear drawing of his new Maneki-Neko design. However, it was different from the way that he'd drawn it. It was now covered in other children's scribbles as well. Some kid drew the cat with a cool hat and glasses, a girl had added a bowtie, and someone even added cute star stickers in other places on the cat.

"Wow, Y/N! It's very nice." Yor said as she clasped her hands together.

Y/N smiled brightly.

"Next we'll be going to the Tailor's. Let's go." Loid said as he extended his hand out to Y/N, which he took.

𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙿: 𝟹

Find an Outfit! 

(And don't stain your clothes...)

"Anya's dress looks so nice! It fits perfectly!" Anya said as she twirled in her new high-class dress. Y/N nodded happily and so did the kind clerk who was there.

"You have hair in your face, though. It'll ruin your image, don't you know?" Y/N said as he pushed the stray hair off of Anya's face. 

"Thanks, Brother! Isn't this shop great? It's my favorite!" She exclaimed while she lifted her heels up and down in excitement. Y/N nodded in agreement once again, then knelt down to adjust robo-cat's new mini bowtie.

Anya clasped her hands together and leaned on her brother's back. 

"This is our first outang in these outfits..." She closed her eyes, feeling quite peaceful and sentimental. 

"It's a day to remember, isn't it?" The clerk said as she leaned to be eye level with Anya.

"World Outang Day!" Anya yelled and flared her arms out, hitting Y/N in the process. 

"Anya! I could've gotten hurt." Y/N stood up straight and glared at his sister with angry puffed cheeks.

"Sorry-" Anya gave a weak apology.

"In that case, why don't we stop by a photo studio after this?" Loid spoke, gathering everyone's attention.

"Mrs. Yor! This way please." The clerk urged Yor as she carried a large blue fabric that look similar to a blanket.

The family walked over together. 

"If you're going for semi-formal, I think a dress this color would work. How about it?" The clerk spread the fabric out onto the table making it straight and flat, and then turning to look up at Yor.

"Well, I'd like my dress to be black or red, if you don't mind." Yor said in a kind and dismissive tone. 

"Really? But it'd look so good on you!" The clerk pouted. 

'She'd look nice in anything.' Y/N once again, puffed his cheeks giving the tiniest glare to the clerk.

"I see you have a penchant for color coordination." Loid turned his face to Yor, and Y/N silently agreed with the comment.

"Oh no! I wouldn't say that." Yor denied and then turned her face away with a blush. 

'I like the blue... but if the worst happens, I'd like the blood to blend in..'

Y/N turns to look at his younger sister, who looks completely stunned at something.

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝟺:  

Say Cheese! 

(And be adorable!)

Y/N walked with his family, holding the cat in one hand and using his other to hold Anya's hand. She skipped happily in front of the family, and the streets sounded a bit more lively today.

"It looks like those outfits for the interview will be done in no time." Loid spoke to Yor.

"Yay!" Y/N enthusiastically said, though you couldn't differ if he was being sarcastic or not. 

"I'm sorry for making you buy so much..." Yor lowered her head in shame. 

"It seemed a shame since you'd look good in those colors too. You can wear them when we go on outing in the future." Loid said calmly. 

"Yea! More outings!" Y/N turned around and started to walk backwards to face Yor and Loid. 

"Outang! Outang!" Anya chanted as she too, turned around to imitate her brother.

The two of the children giggled, and before you knew it, they were already walking in front of the photo studio.

"You know, you two shouldn't walk like that, you might tri-" Just as Loid was about to warn the two, Anya tripped on a small rock, which almost brought both the children down in their new outfits. Fortunately, Y/N stopped her from falling with both his hands grabbing her. Unfortunately, the cat fell. It only had a few scratches and a missing eye... not too bad..

"Oh no!" Anya looked at the cat and the worriedly at Y/N, however he was relatively calm about it.

"It's okay! I can fix it when we get back." Y/N let out a large sigh and then smiled warmly. 

With that out of the way, the family made their way into the studio. It was a standard family picture setting. One chair for the Yor, a plain white drape for the background. The theme was brown and white. Y/N and Anya stood in front of Loid, and he placed one hand on both the children's head. Yor sits with her back straight and both hands sitting in her lap, her expression looks surprised and forced. Anya fixes her posture to fit that of a military shoulder, with her head up high and her expression looks... odd to say the least. Loid gave a peaceful and polite smile. Y/N didn't really know what type of picture this was, so he just gave his cutest embarrassed smile, making even the photographer let out a silent Aw. 

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝟻:

Attend a Political Event! 

(And get a stomachache!)

Y/N stared at the large man standing on the stage. He spoke in a language Y/N couldn't understand. P-o-l-i-t-i-c-s. He gagged at the thought. It's all boring to him. Y/N scoffed to himself and decided to sit on the floor, because the standing just to listen to a guy talk was starting to tire him. He looked down at his slightly broken bot and decided to lay his head on it. He was genuinely going to fall asleep. He glanced over to his sister who seem to be distressed and queasy. She grabbed onto Loid leg, then proceeded to bury her face into it. 

"I don't do good in places like this." She whined.

Both Yor and Loid bent down to be eye level with her. 

"I'm sorry. This is a bit scary, isn't it?" Loid said as he held onto her shoulders.

Yor then turned around to face Y/N. She noticed him looking a bit tired. 

"Y/N! Would you like me to carry you, you mustn't sit on the floor.." Yor offered by extending her arms out to Y/N. Y/N slowly got up and held on the cat's paw as he went into Yor's arms. She stood up straight and watched patiently for Loid and Anya to stand as well. 

"We should take a break." Yor announced, to which Loid picked up Anya in his arms and they began to walk. 

Not too long after they'd left the area by only a couple of feet, Anya was now back to normal. 

"Papa, I want food." She looked up at Loid. 

"Huh? Are you feeling sick or not?" 

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝟼:

Eat at a Fancy Restaurant! 

(And drool a bit.)

Here sat a very tired Y/N, with the evening light shining on his face through the window. He groaned as he sat his head on the table. He looked up to see his sister picking nuts from her meal, and his mother admiring her butter knife...? Loid stood with great posture and his hands intertwined with each other. 

"Hey, Anya. Don't only pick the peanuts from your food, and don't eat with your hands. Ms. Yor are you... never mind. Y/N, you're getting drool on the table..." Loid's voice began to strain. 

Y/N's face heated up immediately and he sat up straight, wiping off his mouth. He glanced over at Loid who looked extremely distressed at the moment.

"No worries, Father!" Anya said with a mouth full of cashews. 

Y/N looked at her, very confused.

'Maybe I should've gotten people better suited for this job...' Loid thought as he covered his disappointed gaze from the family. 

Anya lets out a surprised and worried gasp. Y/N thought it was a hiccup. Loid's stress starts to become more and more noticeable by the second, he rubs he temples as he thinks and then starts to mumble things to himself.

"Father! Let's go somewhere else." Y/N tugs at Loid's shoulder, stopping his train of thought. 

Yor and Anya nod in agreement.

𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝟽: 

Take a break. 

(And stop a bad guy!)

Y/N gasps at beautiful sight before him. The entire city can be seen from on top of this hill that the family peers over. The red tops of stores, homes, and more. The silver train tracks and wires connecting to each other to every part of the city. People of all shapes and sizes walking along the sidewalks, happy, sad, or in between. All this paired with the cool breeze coming from the north, and the warmth of his family standing with him to share this moment. For once this entire outing, everyone feels calm and relaxed.

"The people look like garbage!" Anya said with wonder, as if that's an innocent thing to say. 

The family all turn their heads to look at her.

"Where'd you learn that?" Loid said seriously. 

"Anime." She responded robotically.

Y/N started to laugh causing Yor to chuckle as well.

"I didn't know there was a park here!" Y/N exclaimed. 

"Well, I only come here every once in a while, by myself. Though, I do find myself coming here when I'm tired from work. It helps remind me that the things I do help people who live here. Which makes me feel like I need to get back to it." Yor responded while smiling at Y/N. 

This comment caused Y/N to blush and smile warmly. He then hugged himself up on her legs. 

"You're really nice and pretty, Mother!" Y/N complimented as he buried his face into her leg, causing her to freeze up not knowing what to do, so she picks him up into her arms.

Loid looks down at the people underneath him, feeling at peace and content. He notices the children having a conversation and being happy as well. He then notices a man... 

STEAL FROM A POOR OLD LADY?

Y/N gasps as he watches it happen. 

"She should've been more careful." Loid said blankly, only for his remark to be completely disregarded by Yor, who was fleeing after the thief.. WITH Y/N IN HER ARMS! 

"Unforgiveable! Stop I say!" Yor yelled as she went after the thief, while tightening her grip on Y/N.

'HELP ME??' Y/N thought as he gave Loid and Anya a distressed "Save me!" look. As much as he loved seeing Yor be super cool, he didn't want fall and break his neck or something. 

As if reading his mind, Loid carried Anya and started to run after them. (Taking the safer route of course.)

Yor ran after the alley way that the thief fled to. It was dark and black with the red roofs contrasting to give the alley way an ominous tint. There were so many different places to go, it seemed like a maze. Seeing that she'd lost the man, she immediately went to go check on the old woman.

"Are you okay, Ma'am?!" Yor said panting a little bit. 

"Oh, I'm okay. It's only a scratch." The old woman happily responded with a peaceful smile. 

"I'll be sure to catch them! Then take you to the hospital, Ma'am!" Yor gripped Y/N a little tighter. 

"Mama. I'm gonna barf if you don't put me down-" Y/N muttered with a zombie like tone as he grabbed his stomach.

"Y/N!! I'M SO SORRY-" Yor screamed and immediately put Y/N down and grabbed him by the shoulders in order to give him balance. 

"It's okay! That was exciting!" Y/N gave the most heart-warming smile as he regained his composure. 

"Ah! Loid and Anya...?" Yor turned her attention to Loid who was hurriedly running somewhere.

"Mama! We've gotta go get them! Father can definitely help find him!" Y/N beamed, he felt more comfortable with the situation and started to crave the excitement. 

She nodded and instead of carrying him recklessly, held his hand and ran aside him. (It was extremely hard for him to keep up, though.) Once they caught up to Loid and Anya, Loid was already on his way. 

"Mr. Loid!" Yor screamed once they'd came into view. 

"Anya!" Y/N said in a tone that was a bit higher than a speaking voice. 

"Yor! Please watch Anya and Y/N for me!" Loid then jumped off of the edge of the bridge and jumped onto a man who looked oddly suspicious to Y/N, and his suspicions were right because that was the thief!

Loid jumped onto him in a fashion that led him to pinning the man by his upper back, and one hand restricting his neck. After the man had been seemingly knocked out, Loid stood up calmly and simply tied his necktie to make it tidier. Many people stood around Loid gasping in awe and amazement, some probably thought he was a weirdo though. He picked up the stolen wallet and pointed at the man. 

"Um. This guy is a thief. So please call the police and hand him in." Loid quickly fled to give the old woman her property back.

Yor held Anya with one arm and held Y/N's hand with the other as they watched the whole scene play out. 

∘°∘♡∘°∘

"Thank you both so much. That purse had the money I was going to give my child, you see. Thank you VERY much! You're a real hero!" The old woman said, with that same comforting smile. However, this time she was aggressively shaking hands with Yor.  

"Oh, no. It was actually my spouse- Husband. He's the one who got it back." Yor stuttered over her words a little. 

"Well, no. If it hadn't been for you, Ms. Yor, I never would've gone after the guy." Loid looked down at the two children accompanying them. 

The old woman walked up to Loid as he spoke and then started to aggressively shake his hand as well. 

"Thank you so much. What a good man!"

"No, I mean..." Loid muttered.

"Thank you!" The old woman continued to praise in a light voice.

"Well.. I guess it's not so bad to be thanked some times.." Loid whispered to himself and blushed just a little. 

"Father, you're blushing!" Y/N pointed at Loid to put him on the spot and tease.

Y/N and Anya started to laugh at Loid, and he tried to ignore their action as best he could. 

"Thank you, Ms. Yor. This was a nice change of pace. I feel like I'm ready to get back to work now. " Loid turned to Yor with a bright and genuine smile. 

Yor and Loid stared at each other with uninterrupted eye contact for a long time, enjoying the peace and quiet of the interaction. Both their cheeks were tinted with the slightest red. Y/N and Anya both switched their gazes from Loid to Yor. 

"Papa and Mother are flirting.." Anya said in an almost robotic-sounding voice.

Hearing this Y/N grabbed onto Yor's leg tighter and squinted his eyes at Loid. 

Yor and Loid both gasp and start to refute Anya's claim. 

"We're not!

"Can I get a thank you too?" Anya started to change the subject.

"Yes, I guess we did find the culprit due to your appetite." Loid said. 

"Did I help too?" Y/N gave a pouting look at Loid. 

"Of course! You helped me get to Loid and Anya, remember?" Yor patted Y/N's head.

The old woman chuckled as she observed the family. 

"You really are a great family. Here have some candy." The old woman walked up to Y/N and Anya and handed them [favorite old people candy].

"Reward!" Y/N excitedly yelled. He broke off a piece of his candy and handed it to Yor, which she gladly accepted.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

The family now walks just outside of their apartment building. The sky is setting into it's purple hue and the stars are starting to show. The street lights shine on Y/N's soft [skin color] skin. The reflections of light in his eyes as they begin to flutter. The end of the day is a good one. 

"OUTANG OVER!" Anya said in a loud voice as she laid in Loid's arms. 

"I think I'm going to sleep for a thousand hours after this." Y/N said as he held onto his cat loosely.

"It's been a tiring day, hasn't it?" Loid says as he tried to get the keys out of his pocket.

"Yea..." Y/N sways a little as he holds onto Yor's skirt with one hand. 

"Mother! I want hot cocoa!" Anya's face looks as though it's gleaming with happiness as she climbs over Loid's shoulder to face her. 

"Will do!" Yor smiles brightly. 

They finally make their way to their apartment; Anya immediately rushes to the couch in front of the TV. Y/N follows her but just flops himself next to her and starts to slowly but surely wake himself up. Yor makes her way to the kitchen and Loid gets up to bring back the good ol' clipboard. 

"Let's practice that interview one more time, shall we?"

Y/N lazily nods and sits up. 

"Alright, Mr. Y/N and Ms. Anya. What do you do on weekends?" Loid says while he adjusts his in-character glasses. 

"I watch opera, go to art the gallery, and eat at restaurants and stuff!" Anya answers proudly. 

"Right! That! If they ask you about anything think about today!" Loid feels a certain sense of triumph and progress. 

"Alright, next question. You see your friend do something bad, what do you do?"

Y/N pauses and thinks before he answers. 

"I chase after them and do cool stunts!" He says with a muffled tone through the couch, cause his face is planted on it.

"Please forget about that part." Loid let out a big sigh and started to slouch in his chair.

"It's no good, I give up" He adds.

"Father was cool!" Anya gets up and flares her arms. 

By now Yor has just entered the living area and she brought drinks for everyone. 

For Loid a coffee, for Anya a hot cocoa, for Y/N a [favorite hot drink] and for herself a tea. 

She lightly taps Y/N's back, indicating for him to get up. He does, and the smell of [drink] fills his nose. Everyone sits up or sits down to enjoy their drinks together. Funny enough, Yor even made a little cup of "Milk" (air) for Y/N's bot to drink.

"Yummy!" Y/N grabs the hot cup instead of grabbing the handle and burns himself. 

.    .    .

FINALLY DONE OMG

(ꈍ‿ꈍ) thx for all the reads guys u r amazing.

Any suggestions or things u want to happen? TELL ME

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

104K 3.5K 16
🔦👾🍕 ──── 𝚏𝚗𝚊𝚏 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━━━━━━...
103K 2.1K 85
Loid Forger x Reader Boyfriend Scenarios🦋✨ ~enjoy your days reading about you and Loid's life if you were together!💕 -please ignore any mistakes as...
715 59 19
ᵃ ᵒⁿᵉ-ˢʰᵒᵗ/ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ˢᵖʸ ˣ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ 'ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉʳˢ' 🇸‌🇵‌🇾‌ 🇽‌ 🇫‌🇦‌🇲‌🇮‌🇱‌🇾‌ 🇽‌ 🇴‌🇨‌ [🇦‌🇺‌] ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴ ᴀᴜ - sᴏ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏɴ...
61.3K 1.9K 15
"𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤?" "𝐍𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭..." �...