𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬...

By Xvriniti

Anahstacia Vaneraries, her life is nothing but complicated. But everything is soon to change once she meets t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

25.

72 4 0
By Xvriniti

Summer passed as Fall quickly approached for the next school year.

Severus finally met with The Dark Lord. He told him about his whereabouts, and why he didn't return to the first calling.

He made sure not to mention anything about Anah and Ivory.

Somehow the Dark Lord forgave him and welcomed him back with open arms.

As for Severus, The Double Spying had begun once again.

Anah on the other hand spent her summer building her relationship with her daughter Ivory, and her godson, Harry.

She allowed the boy over a few times despite Severus' opinion.

All he needed was family anyways.

A real family.

Despite that, Harry's name was buzzing throughout the Daily Prophet. Nothing but pure hate, and lies it told.

Hopefully, this school year would be different from the last.

Hopefully.

Word was out to Anah that Harry had been expelled. She never could understand the Ministry, which is why she never worked for them.

Dumbledore owled her, telling her all that she needed to know.

The Dursleys had locked him in his room unable to leave, but he mentioned that the Order would rescue and move him to 12 Grimmauld Place.

The Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix.

Anah, Severus, and Ivory we're already there.

While Ivory was upstairs with the other teens, Anah and Severus were downstairs with the other adults.

They were waiting on the rest of the Order.

Anah sat in between Remus and Sirius in her muggle clothes.

"Look at this!"

She exclaimed thrusting the paper down on the table.

"They've got this all wrong. It's ridiculous.."

Remus Lupin peered over her shoulder looking down at the ruffled papers.

"Nothing new isn't it?"

Sirius on the other hand gazed over at Anah who ignored him.

"Speaking of new. How is the wedding coming along Snivellus? Are you able to afford it? Or will Anah have to come out of pocket?"

Snape turned to look toward Sirius.

He was always ready to start trouble.

Molly and Auther Weasley entered the room along with Minerva McGonagall. They were able to stop Severus from replying.

Anah shot Sirius a look that caused him to roll his eyes.

"Don't start anything you won't be able to finish Sirius." She said causing the man to sigh at her comment.

"We must have come at the right time.." Molly said causing Anah to grin.

"You're always on time Molly."

There was commotion going on outside of the room.

In entered, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Mad-eye Moody, Nymphadora Tonks.. and a few other members.

Harry stood outside the door seeing other of his Godparents.

The meeting was ready to start.

Before he could enter Molly Weasley hurried to leave out of the room shutting the door behind her.

"Harry dear!" she said pulling him into an embrace.

"Mrs. Weasley," said Harry while he pulled away from the older woman.

"What-"

She gave him a vast smile as she ushered him up the stairs.

"Dinner will be ready once the meeting is over. For now, head straight upstairs to join the other teenagers. First door on the left." She announced while watching Harry trail up the stairs.

She didn't leave until he was out of sight.

Harry wandered up the stairs exploring the home.

As told, he went to the first room on the left.

He opened the door revealing Ron, Hermione, and Ivory who were all playing a board game.

"Harry!" They acknowledge his presence as they took turns hugging him.

"How are you mate?" Ron asked watching Harry take a seat next to Ivory.

Harry looked down at his hands before looking back up at his best friends.

"Never better.." He said sarcastically.

"What is this place?" He questioned as Hermione quickly answered.

"It's headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix."

Harry looked at the three slightly disappointed

"No one couldn't have explained this in a letter?"

The three got quiet.

Ivory looked up towards Hermione and Ron before she gave off a sigh.

"We wanted to Harry. We did. But Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything.."

He turned to look at Ivory.

"Dumbledore said that?"

He was confused and upset.

"Why keep me in the dark when I can help? I'm the one who saw the Dark Lord return. I'm the one who saw Cedric Digory get killed-"

Two boys appeared out of thin air.

It was the Weasley twins, George and Fred.

"Harry, Don't bottle it up mate, let it out.." Fred said patting Harry's shoulder.

"Anyways, do you want to hear something a little more interesting?" George asked causing the teens to look over toward the twins.

They had something brewing up.

George pulled what looked like an ear out of his pocket.

"Come along now.." Fred said as they rushed into the hall.

The ear was like a microphone.

There stood Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ivory, George, Fred, and now Ginny.

George lowered the ear down so that the teens can hear the ongoing meeting.

Fred had the other so the teens could hear the conversation.

"He's just a child Sirius!.." Molly Weasley spoke turning towards the scrawny-looking man.

"And he's also the one who told us the return of The Dark Lord. Without him, we would have been left in the dark!" Sirius responded causing Anah to sigh.

"He's not James, Sirius-"

"And He's not your son."

Molly shot back at him.

"He's as good as. Who else does he got?" Molly continued.

"He's got Me and Anah. And he needs nothing more than us." Sirius turned his head towards Severus as he referred to him.

Severus cocked a relaxed brow.

"He's lucky enough to have Anahstacia as his Godmother. Otherwise, he wouldn't be here without her."

Sirius grinned.

"So your talking about yourself now, Snivellus? Just because your marrying her won't change anything."

"Would the two of you stop it already? This isn't about personal issues. It's about Harry! Now focus!" Anah said breaking up the minor argument.

The teenagers listened to the conversation.

Both Fred and Geroge looked up towards Ivory.

"Such an odd couple they are."

Ivory grinned in return.

"Try living with them."

A cat by the name of Crookshanks saw the ear from a distance.

It was fond of the dangling ear until it started playing with it.

George did his best to hold the ear from getting snatched from the cat.

"Bad Crookshanks!" Hermione fussed as the teens did their best to shoo the animal away, all while whispering.

"Hermione get your cat!" whispered Ron as the chestnut-headed girl frowned at him.

"I'm trying!"

At this point, both George and Fred were tugging on the string that supported the ear.

"Crookshanks stop!" Hermione said again with the other teens also scolding her.

The cat eventually grabbed a whole to the ear with it in its mouth.

He walked away graciously.

The teens groaned in defeat.

"Bad Crookshanks.." Hermione mumbled under her breath, disappointed with the cat.

The door that held the meeting soon opened.

Both Severus and Anah had left the room standing in the Hall.

They were unaware of the teens that stood above.

"Must you go? Dinner with Sirius wouldn't kill you, My love. After all... He will be in the-"

"Don't push it Anah," Severus said, placing a quick kiss on her forehead.

"I will see you both when you get home."

Before he turn his heels, Anah grabbed his whole hand tugging him into a small embrace.

Sirius and Remus had seen them in the hall, as they soon started mumbling to themselves.

"Severus. Stay... Please? At least for me?"

She pouted a bit, making a playful face.

"I have things to attend to, My love. You know this."

She huffed at his comment.

"Alright, whatever. Please, be safe. And I will see you later on tonight."

They changed a simple kiss.

She watched as her Husband left out the house, with his cloak gazing behind him.

Anah allowed a deep sigh to escape from her.

She shot her head up towards the teens giving them a solid look.

"Alright, you Nosy bunches of oats. You can come down for dinner."

She left entering back into the room.

The sound of footsteps echoed throughout the quarters.

Everyone was settled into the dining room. Ivory sat next to Ginny and Tonks while Anah was at the other end of the table with Harry and Sirius.

"Harry, It says that your hearing will be before the entire ministry." Mr. Weasley said.

Harry was confused.

"I don't understand? What does the Ministry of Magic have against me?"

The commotions of the room settled down. Something serious was happening.

"Show him.." said Alastor.

Kingsley took the paper that was settled on the dining table and handed it to Harry.

Harry read the bold words that were written in the newspaper.

'The Boy Who Lies'

Harry remained quiet.

Sirius then spoke.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well."

Harry turned to his Godfather.

"Why?"

Remus brought his hands up, resting his chin on top of them.

"Cornelius is smudging everyone's name who claims that The Dark Lord has returned."

The conversation went on.

"It's all out of fear.." Remus mentioned.

"You see Harry, Now that Voldemort returned, he will regain his power. And once he does... He will destroy everything. Like he has done before.."

"—We think that Voldemort wants to build up his army again.." Sirius added.

"During the first war, He had a huge number of followers. Not just Witches and Wizards.. But all matter of dark creatures."

Sirius continued.

"He's been recruiting heavily, and we've also attempted to do the same. But, gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in.."

At this point, Sirius was saying too much.

Moody cleared his throat trying to get Sirius' attention.

Sirius just kept talking.

"We believe.. that Voldemort may be after something-"

"Sirius.." Moody said in a harsh tone causing Anah to jerk.

Sirius was saying too much. Too much for Harry to handle.

But he insisted on speaking.

"Something he didn't have the last time." 

Harry cocked a brow eyeing his good father.

"You mean.. like a weapon?-"

"No." Molly Weasley interrupted slamming the knife that was in her hand.

She rushed over to the boy taking the paper out of his hands.

"He's just a boy! You say any more and you might as well recruit him into the Order-"

"Good, then I want to Join. If Voldemorts raising an Army then I want to fight."

Anah turned to look at Sirius giving him a stern look.

"Harry, No. Not at the present time. You are only 15-"

"And I want to join."

She turned her head towards the boy, also giving him a stern look.

"I. Said. No.-"

"I say Yes."

Sirius said winking over at the Teen causing him to smile.

Anah frowned turning her whole body towards Sirius.

"Are you serious, Sirius?! Why would you go against me knowing that this is dangerous for him to be a part of?!"

A grin formed on Sirius's face.

"Why hold him back?"

Anah felt her adrenaline kicking in. She was so upset, she was a few minutes away from grabbing Molly Weasley's knife.

"Fine then. Don't lesion to me. Lesion to your crout of a God Father."

She stood up from her seat throwing the towel down that was on her lap, marching out of the room.

"Anah, come now!" Sirius said trying to call her back.

She only ignored him.

Harry felt bad going against his Godmother's wishes, but it felt right doing so.

The dinner ended along with the night.

While some stayed the night, other members left like Anah and Ivory.

Sirius tries to apologize to her before she left, but she merely brushed his apology as if it was nothing.

Anah and Ivory arrived home. They stuffed up the stairs to head to their rooms.

"Good night Mom. Kisses for Dad." Ivory said giving her mother a quick hug as she went into her bewitched room.

"Good night Ivory. Sleep well princess."

Anah turned to her bedroom when she entered.

The room was pitch black.

Severus was here.

He always slept in the dark.

Not wanting to wake him, she shifted around trying to change her clothes as fast as she could.

Once done, she got into the shared bed feeling around for Severus.

Severus wasn't asleep, but only thinking. When he felt the bed shifting around he turned towards Anah pulling her into his arms.

The two were wordless as they adjusted to each other.

"How did it go?" Severus asked with his head pressed against Anah's chest.

"Sirius is letting Harry Join the Order. I tried to have a say in it, but neither of them lesioned. So I'm over it. If Harry wants to lesion to Sirius then I'll let him.

She heard a soft rumble coming from the man that was lying on top of her.

"He will learn quickly, once he does.. He will return for your advice. Just wait and see My love.."

Anah brought her hand up to stroke the back of his head.

"How was your evening? How did your meeting go with Dumbledore?" She asked, not getting a reply.

She cocked a brow, giving Severus a shake.

"Baby?"

She heard his heavy breathing in return of an answer. He had fallen asleep.

She merely smiled placing a kiss on his head.

He must have had a long night, as did the both of them.

Sleep eventually consumed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 3.3K 48
The Battle of Hogwarts is over. Voldemort is dead. But the war has just begun. *Dramione* (All rights to Harry Potter belong to a person who is not...
46.4K 1.9K 20
Serena Dane has had her heart broken more times than she can count. She lost her parents, her best friend, and the boy who stole her heart all in t...
1.8K 85 22
"The war is cruel, they say. War needs sacrifices. Fair enough, she thought." Declaimer: I do not own anything from the books and movies about Harry...
72.7K 2.1K 14
Harry and Professor Snape walk quietly down the stairs after their meeting with the Headmaster... And they find themselves both in a dark and wet roo...