part of the family..

By Skelly167

this is about how you the reader is apart of the sbi family dynamic. After your birth your mother got sick an... More

Hiya
1. the very beginning
2. Blame
3. invisible
4. new brother
5. Take a look at my girlfriend!
6. Fundy?
7. first birthday
8. Sick
9. gone
10. brink of death.
11. tides of change
12. Sally?
13. X-Mas
14. Fundy's dream
15. Birthday preparations
16. your party
17. a small realisation
18. that song..
19. Village
20. first impressions
21. Why?
22. Wilbur
all a dream
23. A brother
24. Hunting
25. a tiny bit of whats too come
26, the truth

27. A break

2K 71 29
By Skelly167

Wilbur Techno, 19
Y/n, 14
Foolish, 14
Tubbo Tommy, 12
Funnel, 3 (15-16)

Y/n had been in their room since yesterday. Whatever Phil said must have really not sat well with them. Wilbur and Techno were both as quiet and were also avoiding Phil completely.

''What do you think he said?'' Tubbo asked Foolish as the sat together in their shared room. Tubbo laying down on his bed while Foolish was sitting at his desk.

''I don't think it's about what he said, I think it's about what he didn't say.'' Foolish answered. Tubbo didn't understand that.

''What do you mean?''
Foolish sighed, Y/n has been going through a difficult time. Foolish thinks it would be best if they removed themselves from the situation entirely. But, Y/n still cares about their family. Even if their family doesn't feel the same for them.

''Well, if I took your bee plush and ripped it apart-''

''I'd end you.'' Tubbo sat up, hugging the bee plush close to his chest.

''Well, yeah, but would you like an apology?'' Tubbo glared.
''This is hypothetical Tubbo.''

''Yes. I would.'' Tubbo answered sternly.

''And if I didn't give one to you, would you be upset?''

''Well yeah-'' Tubbo cut off, his brain understanding.
''Oh, so.. Mr. Buzz is just a metaphor for Y/n's heart. And you were their family in that sence.. right?''
Foolish nodded.

''That's a big word metaphor. When did you learn it?'' Foolish asked making Tubbo throw a pillow at him.

''Oh, buzz off.''

Foolish grinned.
''What do we do now? It's so tence down there you could cut the air with a knife.'' Tubbo shivered.

''Not sure, I guess we could leave. Bring Y/n with us. I don't think staying in here would do them any good.'' Foolish said, thinking for a moment.

''They always enjoy the forest. We could go there?'' Tubbo offered, thinking himself.

''Yeah, that works.'' Foolish grinned.

''Can we bring Tommy and Funnel?'' Tubbo asked and Foolish sighed nodding.

''Sure, doubt they want to be here as much as we do anyway.'' Tubbo grinned.

''I'll get them and we can sneak out!'' He said already jumping up and running out the door leaving his bee plush on the bed.

''I'll get Y/n then.'' Foolish said to himself, walking out the door and across the hallway.

Foolish knocked on the door, he could hear shuffling from the otherside.
''Y/n?''

''Yeah?'' He heard them call back, their voice heald a slight rasp, something only Foolish would notice.

''Can I come in?'' Their was no answer. ''Well, Can you come out? Tubbo wants to go into the forest with Funnel and Tommy. I don't think I can handle them by myself.'' Foolish said instead, knowing if he asked you directly to come out you probably wouldn't.

''Um.. sure, let me get ready first.'' You answered and Foolish smiled.

''Okay, come out when your ready.'' He heard more shuffling from behind the door, footsteps then, the twist of the doorknob.

Y/n looked up at him as he grinned.
''Come on, it'll be fun.'' He smiled and Y/n sighed.

Foolish took Y/n's hand, leading them downstairs and past the living room which had Phil on one couch and nobody else in there. He was reading and Y/n ducked their head, letting Foolish lead then out the door.

Once outside Tubbo Tommy and Funnel were already waiting.
''So? Can we go now?'' Tommy asked, a grin on his face despite his harsh tone.
Y/n nodded with a smile.

''Just follow us, and don't stray too far okay?'' Y/n asked and they all grinned. Funnel's tail wagging behind her.

Foolish noticed a hint of a smile on their face, yet he could still see the tiredness on their face. He wanted to make them smile. Make them smile properly. Even if it lasts two seconds.

Funnel was first, the leader of the group, one of the only people who knew exactly where they were going. Foolish remembered the way aswell. He could remember every tree they had tried to climb as if it had been yesterday.
Though, as he thought about it, it had been almost two years.
To him, it had been a long two years.

Funnel jumped at the sight of a tree. A birch tree. Covered entirely of poorly carved 'x's. A crow with a single grey feather flew down landing on Funnels shoulder. The rest, swarmed Y/n covering them head to toe in jewels.

Y/n stepped back, surprised.
''Guys..'' They muttered to the crows. They all cared loudly at once and they nodded.

Tommy and Tubbo looked confused. Though, so did Y/n.
They lifted up a jeweled necklace two crows had placed around their neck.

''Where'd you get this?'' Y/n asked the crows, and Foolish followed them as the sat down beneath a fermiliar tree and Foolish sat beside them. The crow cawed again, except it kept going. As if telling a story.
Foolish is positive that's exactly what it's doing.

The crows didn't just give Y/n that necklace, their was rings being placed around them while the crow told their story. Bracelets, ear rings the whole lot. Each looking so different it was like they were from completely different places.

Instead of listening to the crow, he watched as Tubbo and Tommy tried to climb a tree which Funnel had already scaled.
She was sitting up at the top, well, near enough to the top.

''Foolish?'' Y/n called and Foolish looked over. ''Do you want me to translate?'' They asked.

They had done this countless times before. The crows would tell a story, Foolish was always a curious person so he wanted to know exactly what they were saying. Y/n would translate and the crows would always interrupt putting in their own opinion as Y/n said.

''Please, even after many lessons I still can't speak crow.'' Y/n grinned, this time it was real. The past forgotten.

''Well, what she said was they got this necklace from a dessert temple.'' Foolish loved Deserts. He always loved reading about the mysterious Chambers they'd have all filled with treasure. Puffy had never gone to one because theirs no sea in the dessert.

''Really..'' Foolish asked now amazed. Looking closely the necklace had a strong green emerald.
Y/n nodded.

''Yeah, She said if anyone tried to get to the chamber they'd drop down at least 20 blocks!''

''20 blocks underground? Or was it from the top of the temple?'' Foolish asked.
Y/n looked towards the crow and they cared again.

''Underground. She said it was all Dusty and old with bones and stuff. Sounds kinda creepy.'' Y/n shivered, their smile yet to disappear.

''Wow.. how'd they dig something so deep?''
The crow cared once again.

''Using really old tools. And.. slaves?'' Y/n shook their head, frowning, making Foolish do the same. ''I don't like the idea of slavery. But I do like the idea of living in a dessert.''

''Really?'' Foolish asked and they nodded.

''Yeah, just imagine it. Like an oasis, surrounded by palm trees and a few lakes or water reserves. A few small houses around them and a huge desert temple we could explore with multiple secrets inside.'' And their smile was back.

''I'd build you an oasis.'' Foolish didn't think before he spoke. It just slipped out and Y/n looked over, tilting their head.

''Really?''
No turning back now.

''Yeah, and we would live together. Adventure would be our last name, we'd have shelves filled with nothing but treasure from our adventures! I would travel the world with you.'' And Foolish thought he'd said too much. But he seen that smile falter as he stopped suddenly and he didn't want to it to stop there.

''And we could do much more than just travel the dessert.'' He said taking their hand. ''We could go to the coldest place filled with snow where its as if Christmas is everyday! Then, we could go to different countries meet new people and-''

What happened next could only be something out of one of the purest dreams Foolish has ever had. It felt so right, but it was gone within two seconds. But with that grin on Y/n's face, somehow he knew it wouldn't be the last time they'd kiss.

Y/n had Foolish's hand in their own, and their smile was just as sweet as the  chocolate cookies Ms McCoy would make. Just Y/n's smile being a little better.

''I'd love to travel with you. Sometimes it can be so.. suffocating here.'' They sighed leaning into Foolish's side.
Foolish felt butterflies in his stomach.

''When do you wanna go?'' Foolish asked next, and it left him feeling nervious as you sighed, brows furrowed.

''I.. don't know..''

''Well,'' Foolish started trying to put that smile back on their face before it disappears once again.
''We have all the time in the world to decide when. And even longer to prepare.''

''So we wait for the perfect timing?'' Y/n asked and Foolish nodded.

''Whenever your ready, I'll be ready too.'' Foolish said, and that sweet smile was back on your face once again.

On his hand, that wasn't entwined with Y/n's he looked over, to see a crow, pushing a diamond ring into his hand. And for the first time ever, the crow spoke to him directly, and he understood.

'Keep it safe, until your both ready.'
And the crow flew away, joining the rest in the mass of crows which were watching from above.

Foolish looked back to Y/n, who looked confused.
''Are you okay?'' Foolish asked and Y/n shook their head waving it off.

''I couldn't understand them. That's all. Probably just saying 'caw' to mess with me anyway.''

《♡》

    I do hope you enjoyed this.
I'm going through multiple exams and I know it's not a good excuse but I should let you know updates will be slow from now on,
Again I'm so sorry this is slow but I hope this made you a little happier ❤

Bye~bye Lovlies~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 2 15
This is made out of boredom and is my Au so plz don't say random things like no that's wrong or that's not part of the context. I don't want any hate...
270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
41.7K 1.6K 31
But like everything else, the happy years would slowly wither away, along with the happiness this family felt. Leaving the members distrustful and ha...
28.1K 895 17
Times are high, Tubbo and Tommy have a great decent life, however, one day, everything turns downhill and they become orphans. Philza is looking to a...